Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soph & Keyen’s Cul-de-sac Mafia | Mafia Wins

Comments

• Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    HOUSES
    image2.png
    Please indicate what house number you'll be in. The house number is the first two numbers you'll see. FOR SALE means it is still available, SOLD means not. UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION means the house cannot be picked anymore.

01 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - SOLD
    02 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - SOLD
    03 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - SOLD
    04 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - SOLD
    05 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - SOLD
    06 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - SOLD
    07 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - SOLD
    08 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - SOLD
    09 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - SOLD
    10 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION
    11 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION

All houses have been sold.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Seriously, y'all, we already lost 2 townies and I know we still outnumber mafia but we need to be a little careful. Inactivity, as you might have learned, is not always an indicator of alignment <3
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    If my brain is functioning correctly one of my neighbors was Nerd & the other was Rose.

Did anyone say anything interesting?
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    edited July 2020
    VOTE COUNT
    Rose (1) - DeKay

Day 2 ends at 9 AM EST, which is 11 hours and 24 minutes from now.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    Seriously, y'all, we already lost 2 townies and I know we still outnumber mafia but we need to be a little careful. Inactivity, as you might have learned, is not always an indicator of alignment <3

Yea but you also aren’t scumhunting. And the two people who are scummy I don’t see being partners meaning one of the inactive people are likely the partner. It would also make sense because the only people who voted somebody yesterday are dead or townlike besides Nerd and Song so again, makes sense for an inactive person.
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    If my brain is functioning correctly one of my neighbors was Nerd & the other was Rose.

Did anyone say anything interesting?

No, but I wasn’t online most of the night. I really only talked with Nerd and we just talked about fruitcake-
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

Yea but you also aren’t scumhunting. And the two people who are scummy I don’t see being partners meaning one of the inactive people are likely the partner. It would also make sense because the only people who voted somebody yesterday are dead or townlike besides Nerd and Song so again, makes sense for an inactive person.

Okay, but it isn’t me. You’re looking in the wrong place. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know it’s not enough to just say that, I can try to get information tonight if it’ll help.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    I’m gonna day my thoughts on everybody now. Not a full on sus list. That will be coming later.
    So Dekay, Coffee, and City are the most townie to me. All three of them have done nothing sus and City seemed town in our chat and Dekay and Coffee have been actively scumhunting.
    Luna and Rose aren’t being active at all and I think one of them is the mafia. I don’t like how both Rose and Luna have come on and said one thing without saying their thoughts. Rose just said no one is sus and Luna just said that she isn’t scum.
    I don’t think Broncos is scum but I can’t get a good read on them.
    Nerd and Song are the most sus. Dekay mentioned how Nerd said that they didn’t talk about anything but they actually did talk about Song and stuff. Part of me thinks that this is because her and Song are partners so she didn’t mention Dekays suspicions on Song because people tend to follow on what Dekays doing. On the other hand it’s a very risky move to both vote Bella like that if they are both mafia causing me to think that it’s more likely that one of them is partnered with Luna or Rose. My gut says Song and Rose which makes sense.
    COFFEE, Song mentioned that you two had a good conversation in the chat. What was it about?
    CITY, who do you think Songs partner could be?
    BRONCOS, what do you think of Nerd?
    NERD, what do you think of Luna?
    SONG, what do you think of Rose?
    ALSO SONG, what do you think of Nerd?

I'm not saying I believe Rose and Song are definitely maf or anything, but maybe they could have took the risk of both voting Bella because they thought we wouldn't think they would seriously do something that foolish as maf? Just stretching, like usual. Not pointing fingers.

To answer your question: Ugh I wish I still had the chat to reference! I'm worried about any possible inaccuracies lol. But it went along the lines of me saying howdy and Song answering with their own greeting, followed by me saying what a shame it was about Bella's death and Song agreeing that although Bella looked suspicious at first it turned out a tragedy. Then I shared the following list that I also copied in my "notes" app to be able to share with y'all today in a moment like this:

"-Luna: (neutral)
    Notes: She wasn't really active, but that could mean she's busy. She didn't vote, which could either mean she's a clueless townie or a super cautious baddie. She did reacted to Bella's death, which could either be a worried townie or an acting baddie.
    -City: (???)
    Notes: Only wrote once in the thread, which was the time she asked to be included into the game. That means she didn't vote. This could mean she's busy... or a super shady baddie.
    -Broncos: (neutral)
    Notes: Didn't do anything specifically suspicious. Didn't vote, which again doesn't mean anything. Was the first one to point out it was quiet in the thread, which could just be an observant townie or a baddie looking for something to say.
    -Mouse: (???)
    Notes: After learning about Bella's death, didn't express any surprise or disappointment or any acknowledgement of any kind really. It could be an irrelevant detail, except for the fact that Mouse's explanation for inactivity was that the game was forgotten. How do you "forget" about a mafia game? Again, mere speculation on my part but there's that.
    -DeKay: (neutral)
    Notes: Call me biased, but I just don't want to believe she's maf lol. She did vote me to trigger me, but that's her. At least she's active. Yes, maf can be active. But still.
    -Nerd: (neutral)
    Notes: She was first to vote Bella, but that could be an honest mistake. Voting someone who turns out to be innocent is a little sus, but it's nothing to work on by itself.
    -Me: (I'm town neighbor!)
    -Rose: (neutral)
    Notes: She wasn't really active, and she didn't vote. Not much to work off of. Could be a maf lying low, or a busy townie."

Somewhere in the convo, I engaged in small talk by asking if Song had ever been a baddie before and sharing the story of my own time as baddie that game before. We also found out we have both played roughly the same amount of mafia games. That's it.

Note: the only difference in the list I copied here and the one I sent Song is that it does not have Song or Frenchy in it.

Note: the list contains the inventory of my thoughts and mindset at the time, not neccesarily now. Keep in mind all of the words there were texted by me before any developments that could have happened between then and now.

^^Hope that helps! Sorry it's long, but I wanted to be thorough 😇
  • Options

Okay, but it isn’t me. You’re looking in the wrong place. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know it’s not enough to just say that, I can try to get information tonight if it’ll help.

I do think it’s more Rose than you. Also this is how you act when your town and your being accused. Doesn’t help that your not exactly proving yourself innocent here, but I’ve noticed in the past few games most people don’t actually give many reasons as to why they aren’t mafia when they are defending themselves.
  • Options
    I hope Song gets on before I go to bed. That’d be helpful

Yeah lol. But if Song follows server rules, they shouldn't even go to sleep in the first place 🤓
  • Options

I do think it’s more Rose than you. Also this is how you act when your town and your being accused. Doesn’t help that your not exactly proving yourself innocent here, but I’ve noticed in the past few games most people don’t actually give many reasons as to why they aren’t mafia when they are defending themselves.

That's because innocent people don't often have much to work with to prove themselves innocent most of the time 😢
  • Options

True. We need to be careful. And we need to work together as a team 👊
    *cue the wonder pets teamwork theme song
  • Options
    I’m gonna day my thoughts on everybody now. Not a full on sus list. That will be coming later.
    So Dekay, Coffee, and City are the most townie to me. All three of them have done nothing sus and City seemed town in our chat and Dekay and Coffee have been actively scumhunting.
    Luna and Rose aren’t being active at all and I think one of them is the mafia. I don’t like how both Rose and Luna have come on and said one thing without saying their thoughts. Rose just said no one is sus and Luna just said that she isn’t scum.
    Nerd and Song are the most sus. Dekay mentioned how Nerd said that they didn’t talk about anything but they actually did talk about Song and stuff. Part of me thinks that this is because her and Song are partners so she didn’t mention Dekays suspicions on Song because people tend to follow on what Dekays doing. On the other hand it’s a very risky move to both vote Bella like that if they are both mafia causing me to think that it’s more likely that one of them is partnered with Luna or Rose. My gut says Song and Rose which makes sense.
    COFFEE, Song mentioned that you two had a good conversation in the chat. What was it about?

I'm not saying I believe Rose and Song are definitely maf or anything, but maybe they could have took the risk of both voting Bella because they thought we wouldn't think they would seriously do something that foolish as maf? Just stretching, like usual. Not pointing fingers.

To answer your question: Ugh I wish I still had the chat to reference! I'm worried about any possible inaccuracies lol. But it went along the lines of me saying howdy and Song answering with their own greeting, followed by me saying what a shame it was about Bella's death and Song agreeing that although Bella looked suspicious at first it turned out a tragedy. Then I shared the following list that I also copied in my "notes" app to be able to share with y'all today in a moment like this:

Notes: She wasn't really active, but that could mean she's busy. She didn't vote, which could either mean she's a clueless townie or a super cautious baddie. She did reacted to Bella's death, which could either be a worried townie or an acting baddie.
    Notes: Only wrote once in the thread, which was the time she asked to be included into the game. That means she didn't vote. This could mean she's busy... or a super shady baddie.
    Notes: Didn't do anything specifically suspicious. Didn't vote, which again doesn't mean anything. Was the first one to point out it was quiet in the thread, which could just be an observant townie or a baddie looking for something to say.
    Notes: After learning about Bella's death, didn't express any surprise or disappointment or any acknowledgement of any kind really. It could be an irrelevant detail, except for the fact that Mouse's explanation for inactivity was that the game was forgotten. How do you "forget" about a mafia game? Again, mere speculation on my part but there's that.
    Notes: Call me biased, but I just don't want to believe she's maf lol. She did vote me to trigger me, but that's her. At least she's active. Yes, maf can be active. But still.
    Notes: She was first to vote Bella, but that could be an honest mistake. Voting someone who turns out to be innocent is a little sus, but it's nothing to work on by itself.
    Notes: She wasn't really active, and she didn't vote. Not much to work off of. Could be a maf lying low, or a busy townie."

Somewhere in the convo, I engaged in small talk by asking if Song had ever been a baddie before and sharing the story of my own time as baddie that game before. We also found out we have both played roughly the same amount of mafia games. That's it.

Note: the only difference in the list I copied here and the one I sent Song is that it does not have Song or Frenchy in it.

Note: the list contains the inventory of my thoughts and mindset at the time, not neccesarily now. Keep in mind all of the words there were texted by me before any developments that could have happened between then and now.

Yep well gonna be honest that list is mostly neutrals but as far as I can tell your the only one who ever actually made a list so that’s where the good conversation came from. Also I’m not good with emotions. I struggle expressing things in real life because a lot of times I don’t care enough. It’s worse here because it’s typing and a game. If you look on previous games I’ve never cared overly much if someone gets miseliminated. Dekay has pointed it out to me before. And for the forgetting thing I honestly did forget. It’s happened before just usually not for the whole day. Again, if you look back on games I’m never active on day 1
  • Options

Anything you do to try to help is appreciated! But don't feel pressured to; real life is always more important. 🙂
  • Options

That's because innocent people don't often have much to work with to prove themselves innocent most of the time 😢

Sorry if I came off accusing there. I just think it’s a mafia skill that most people kind of over look.
  • Options

Yep well gonna be honest that list is mostly neutrals but as far as I can tell your the only one who ever actually made a list so that’s where the good conversation came from. Also I’m not good with emotions. I struggle expressing things in real life because a lot of times I don’t care enough. It’s worse here because it’s typing and a game. If you look on previous games I’ve never cared overly much if someone gets miseliminated. Dekay has pointed it out to me before. And for the forgetting thing I honestly did forget. It’s happened before just usually not for the whole day. Again, if you look back on games I’m never active on day 1

I understand why it was mostly neutrals though. Nothing happened really on day 1... wait why did you take Song out of it?
  • Options

Don't worry mouse. There's a reason I haven't called you out directly on this thread yet; I'm not 100% suspicious of you to begin with. The question marks are only question marks, not accusations.
    I do appreciate your explanations, however. They were helpful. The fact you are more active today means a lot.
    (Also honestly my posting a list shouldn't be a sole indicator of my alignment either loll. I posted lists when I was maf that one time if you remember. But I'm not maf this time, so don't worry. Just pointing it out 😌)
  • Options

Don't worry mouse. There's a reason I haven't called you out directly on this thread yet; I'm not 100% suspicious of you to begin with. The question marks are only question marks, not accusations.
    I do appreciate your explanations, however. They were helpful. The fact you are more active today means a lot.
    (Also honestly my posting a list shouldn't be a sole indicator of my alignment either loll. I posted lists when I was maf that one time if you remember. But I'm not maf this time, so don't worry. Just pointing it out 😌)

I know it’s never a sole indicator. Yes the neutral thing is normally a sus thing but like I said, based on yesterday most everybody would’ve had a pretty neutral list. And anytime someone says anything sus about me I always try to clear it up before it becomes something big
  • Options

I understand why it was mostly neutrals though. Nothing happened really on day 1... wait why did you take Song out of it?

I can share it if you want? I just wanted to be impartial, since everyone is already putting the spotlight on song and frenchy already. I thought waiting for song to come on first at least would be a good idea, but I can.
  • Options

Sorry if I came off accusing there. I just think it’s a mafia skill that most people kind of over look.

No worries. Just trying to put a thought in.
  • Options

I can share it if you want? I just wanted to be impartial, since everyone is already putting the spotlight on song and frenchy already. I thought waiting for song to come on first at least would be a good idea, but I can.

It would be helpful. I didn’t care for adding Frenchy because it doesn’t really matter if you add killed and eliminated people.
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Hi I'm back! Reading back now
    they/he
  • Options
    Right so nobody has still said anything. Anybody know if Frenchy was sus of anybody?

Frenchy was my neighbor so yes I know. I just don't know if I should share if that makes sense.

He’s dead and confirmed town so anything he said can help us. Did he share anything with you besides Nerd/Song’s votes?

Ok well... don't go off or anything but Frenchy was suspicious of Song. I personally don't think this proves anything by itself, but I'm sharing this with everyone so nothing is withheld 😌
    Right so nobody has still said anything. Anybody know if Frenchy was sus of anybody?

Frenchy was my neighbor so yes I know. I just don't know if I should share if that makes sense.

He’s dead and confirmed town so anything he said can help us. Did he share anything with you besides Nerd/Song’s votes?

Ok well... don't go off or anything but Frenchy was suspicious of Song. I personally don't think this proves anything by itself, but I'm sharing this with everyone so nothing is withheld 😌

One of my neighbors was sus of Song also. Not revealing who though because if they are town then I don’t want to get them killed. My other neighbor said in their exact words ‘everybody seems perfectly town.’ This is a little sus to me. Tell me if you want me to reveal who said it

I put my own life on the line to reveal everything so sure! Let's all pitch in what we can. Everyone fill us in on as much possible.

Song said it. Still not going to reveal my other neighbor cause I don’t want to get them killed

Weird because song told me they suspected frenchy.

Huh. Care to explain Song?

I didn't like his response too much, and he was giving me bad vibes. He was the next person I would've voted, but that mystery was solved for us.
    they/he
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »
    Mouse and Coffee were my neighbors.

Mouse mostly interrogated me and didn't offer his thoughts. He's like 45/55 to me, leaning scum.

Coffee and I had a good discussion, and I think (she?)'s town.

I thought we agreed to tell people things. What was in this good discussion?

We talked about how I felt guilty for Bella's death, how many times we'd played, how I was disappointed with being town yet again because I really haven't gotten the chance to try out being mafia. Nothing important to this game I don't think.
    they/he
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »

One of my neighbors was sus of Song also. Not revealing who though because if they are town then I don’t want to get them killed. My other neighbor said in their exact words ‘everybody seems perfectly town.’ This is a little sus to me. Tell me if you want me to reveal who said it

I put my own life on the line to reveal everything so sure! Let's all pitch in what we can. Everyone fill us in on as much possible.

Song said it. Still not going to reveal my other neighbor cause I don’t want to get them killed

Weird because song told me they suspected frenchy.

Huh. Care to explain Song?

I didn't like his response too much, and he was giving me bad vibes. He was the next person I would've voted, but that mystery was solved for us.

That wasn’t the question. The question was why you didn’t tell anyone else.