Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I have been remaking some more Sims.

The Squire is back! :smiley:

FAWFgaU.jpg

rRuXcf6.jpg

5d4CwFT.jpg

He will of course fall in love with Courtney (who is also coming back) but what horrible boyfriend will hurt her first?

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@PalmArrow Thanks for the comment. She does look great in the winter scenes.
    Thank you. :smiley: I was happy to be able to write up what I'd been playing.
    Cute pics of your sims and hopefully someday they will be surrounded by autograph seekers.
    The blue pattern is gorgeous! Is it in your studio?

@Duvelina The girls are very pretty.
    Poor Tosha

@ZeeGee Thanks for the comment on the picture. I was really surprised to see her floating that high above the town. Kinda cool.
    Oh wow...Thanks for your sweet comment. I'm glad it made you feel things. :smiley:
    Miya is beautiful. Love the picture of her.

@ilikethesims30 Really cool story. Ryan knows how to make his girl feel better. Love the poses.

@Rhiannon58 That is so cool about the cat and the newspaper.
    Congrats on getting your house done and getting help on how to save it to reuse.
    lol at your sim peeing in the pool. The water musta been pretty cold.

@CravenLestat That is a very cute picture!
    You made my day with your comments. <3 I appreciate them very much. :smiley:
    You sparked my imagination with her sad story.

@ZhakiraP Yes, I will post pics of them. I'm going back into that family when I wrap up this last chapter with Alice and Adam.

@Lashin Hope you can post once you get to be a member. I've been giving awesomes to help you on the way.

@Brandontaylor Thanks for commenting on the picture and update.
    hehe, it would be freaky to see a ghost destroying a snowman. It was kinda fun watching her do it.
    Have fun playing.

@MoonandStars83 Yes, Mary is a frozen ghost. She really is a pretty color.
    She looks like she will be popping that baby soon.

@GraceyManor It really is a shame that the bigger worlds don't play well on the puters. I still have not got the nerve to test one on my desktop as I'm still testing cc. But, it won't be a city world. Probably will put Rflong's supernatural world in first. I've wanted to try it since she started building it.

@Mikezumi Thank you for posting the luna link. I've seen some of @Karritz stuff she showed in pics over the years and was green with envy. I know you don't decorate but we decorators appreciate the link. :smiley:

@Karritz @PalmArrow The download button is in English so easy to figure out, same on the Yandex Disk...English download button. You don't have to install or sign up, just hit download. I used my malware program and scanned the few that I downloaded and no issues found.

@Karritz I love that screaming wall piece! Hope I find it. lol I could have used the cobwebs in the lodge/castle I just built. Oh well, next time 'cause yes I downloaded them.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks so much for the comments! It's nice having a separate story to tell. I hope you've had a good weekend.
    I think the desktop is doing great. I'm pushing it with my Ballan folder (I just moved the whole folder and all the cc in it over from laptop) and I'm amazed at how quickly things load in CAS compared to on the laptop. It's not as fast as the testing folder but that one has minimal cc. I'm playing Mary in the testing folder.

@Emily4331 Wow...adorable! He's gonna luv her. Hope you are good!

@king_of_simcity7 The Squire looks identical. Great job.

Double rainbow. Happy Simming!! I sent Mary to find the pot of gold and alas she just found a seed...and not a money one. :cold_sweat:
    50126339048_2be9ec623b_o.jpg
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    @Brandontaylor @MoonandStars83 Thank you. One of the days while I was playing had the plants temporarily go out of hibernation, so I got Dennis to upgrade a Sprinkler and Iris to weed the garden. Currently the game is in the "Quiet Stage", but things will start to pick up when it's Spring. I am hoping I can find some Rainbow Gems for the kids soon and hopefully start work on the teens' bedroom as well as the heir's bedroom.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Emily4331 Thank you I love it <3 and you can see am using it now.

So cute!!!

Today is yardwork torture day for me,another scorcher with max humidity. :(
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Bringing Courtney back I start her as a baby with Bradley and Jennifer as her parents

ga0sWi9.jpg

Jennifer cannot remember being pregnant though! :D

GbjnbMt.jpg

Within no time she is a toddler

MKCZD9K.jpg

zgvAmKd.jpg

o548jAZ.jpg

RoXVbNS.jpg

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan Thanks it did not take me long to remake The Squire :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 , Courtney is a lovely toddler!

@bekkasan , the blue pattern isn't mine - before I started my Sunlit Tides Surfing Academy save a couple of years ago, I searched the exchange for batik patterns and found several gorgeous ones. The blue batik is here:

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4797829
  • Options
    @PalmArrow Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    edited July 2020
    @bekkasan thank you. I like the new look for Bart too. I was surprised at how much of a difference it made to him.

I'm glad YouTube seems to have decided to keep you informed of my videos being uploaded.

I have to say that I always love to see your screenshots and you write beautifully, but the more recent screen shots seem to have more of a sparkle to them. I believe this might have something to do with you having a new computer? Congratulations if that is the case. I've been giving out lots of likes and awesomes lately but not reading a lot - mostly looking at pictures. I hope to catch up on stories in the Stories and Legacies section.

@Brandontaylor thank you. I'm glad you like the second version of Bart. I'm a little worried about how he is going to age up as I might have been a bit extreme in a few of his sliders. I might have to give him even more surgery when the time comes.

@MoonandStars83 thank you. I'm about to load Episode 38. Then I'll play some more so I can do Episode 39 - I hope to have a wedding in Episode 39. Then I might leave the Perfect Genetics Challenge for a while and move on to the Isla Paradiso Bunch. They have only 2 more parts of the tomb collections to collect. They need to do the final 2 tombs that are under the nectary in France. Then once they've done that I will retire that series and move the sims in it into my Big Game. Oscar's Teen Years and the McFluff Story are both living in the Big Game now but they are ongoing series. I don't plan to do any more episodes of The Isla Paradiso Bunch once they have completed all three tomb collections. They've already completed Egypt and China.

Here's a picture of Prue after she aged up to Young Adult and I took her into Stylist.
    Prue-And-Bart001.jpg

She ages up in Episode 38 of The Perfect Genetics Challenge. This picture was taken just after the end of Episode 38. That's Bart in the doorway behind her.

Happy Simming all.

EDIT: The video is loading to YouTube now - it'll take 2 or 3 hours. But - it's almost midnight here now so I need to get some sleep. I'll finish setting it up and make it Public in a few more hours.

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Courtney is ageing up quickly!

It is her birthday again...

CRev2QY.jpg

Now she is a child!

einIOha.jpg

Then a teenager...

BfC6SDl.jpg

Now a YA!

BGgNlFe.jpg

Time to work on her in CAS

fGjzgti.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@PalmArrow Thanks for the link. :smiley: I have some batik fabrics and would love to learn how to turn them into patterns someday.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    @bekkasan in the end, when I finally found the archive, I just downloaded all of it because there were so many individual files it was impossible to investigate each one and work out what it was and how to use it. There are a lot of structural items that I rarely use but probably will one day. Some of the ones I have used occasionally are frameworks that sims can walk under and I can place plants, such as the heather or other creeping vines, on top. There is a massively huge statue of liberty too.
  • Options
    More pattern pictures:

Vnj7NZR.jpg

zPj5EJR.jpg
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited July 2020
    @bekkasan poor Mary, I hate being cold! It´s a great start of her story.

SUNSET VALLEY UPDATE:

Just the Koffi household this time:
    The twins became teens. Doris and Daniel.
    50130032467_454e827fbc_h.jpg

Gobias finally noticed it too. "Those teens look nothing like me!
    50129813411_1d67630a1d_h.jpg
    Gobias´s and Zelda´s son Gordon sided with Gobias against his mother.
    50129243073_4f054a0360_h.jpg

Zelda moved out and Gobias hired a maid to take care of the house. Her name is Brandee. They have matching zodiac signs!
    50129813961_6b8afd1e77_k.jpg

Gobias proposed to Brandee, and she said yes!
    50129814286_cf580ad707_h.jpg
    50129243298_223537edd6_k.jpg
    Maybe he has finally found someone who likes him for who he is and not for his nice house or his money.
    50129814451_045bd5afe7_h.jpg

Gordon stayed with Gobias when Zelda and the twins moved out. He is a virtuoso and he loves to play the piano.
    50129820756_35a5aa57e8_k.jpg

Gobias and Brandee got married.
    50129243738_66c65ebfe0_h.jpg
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    @ZhakiraP, that "distinguished elderly gentleman" look is very good on Gobias! I like Brandee too.
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,374 Member
    edited July 2020
    Craven's original Miya, lovely in lavender!

KrpYdHD.jpg

In a rush this morning so thank you all for your comments on Miya. Appreciate it. :)

ETA: Of course Craven didn't put those awful lashes on her. I MUST investigate and get those out of my game. Busy day today tho.

@Mikezumi Thank you for that link! I discovered Luna too late
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,202 Member
    edited July 2020
    @Emily4331

* Waves* I'm glad you posted, that is a cute
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,202 Member
    I will post other comments tomorrow,
    have a nice sunday you all, its already 6 pm here.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    HAPPY NATIONAL ICE CREAM DAY EVERYBODY

To celebrate this joyous day in the Sims 3 I will be giving away

SIX FROST BITE PRO ICE CREAM MAKER MACHINES PREMIUM CONTENT ITEMS

Leave your name and wishlist link *Put it on your wishlist* I will random draw later tonight and gift six lucky winners

wGkr4Ot.jpg

Will choose the winners at midnight tonight :p

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    Good luck to all the simmers...who put their names down. I have the Frostbite Ice cream maker already...and my sims love it, I gotta say.

:thumbsup: to a generous simmer... @CravenLestat.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member

Well a lot has happen in my game, the Dexter's have once again moved. @Rflong7 has made me a world call Britown and it has no lots and only roads, I love it. I have been working on it and my Dexter's are moving in. Here are some pictures of britown.
    Here is the world as I am adding to it.
    h9sbwk0.jpg
    uVbdbks.jpg
    HXYr25X.jpg
    this is their new house
    QU7ED8N.jpg
    Sk2aPu8.jpg
    Tobby is taking up Karate, while Ashah is trying to get stronger
    FKHW45F.jpg
    saNVrg4.jpg
    They are both enjoying the new Gym
    MrgWWbp.jpg
    Barry has decided to try his hand at fishing.
    UN90uJm.jpg
    looks like he is doing ok
    20OhbeN.jpg
    Nakita is trying to win the eating contest at the Festival
    z8YHsNZ.jpg
    Nakita lost the contest so Barry is trying to cheer her up
    n9tuSCY.jpg
    Looks like someone is playing a joke and Ashah got it.
    1fVzCwq.jpg
    some more pictures of the word as I am working on it
    eYFTjtk.jpg
    L9HSmpc.jpg
    2alTEX7.jpg
    t8w2UHd.jpg
    9nJRWqj.jpg
    VDYtVXo.jpg
    KdEmD7y.jpg
  • Options
    @Evalen , the world looks great so far! I noticed that your sims have many easels in their home!
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @Evalen Wow! I love that you have a blank canvas to create with. I hope you're having fun with it.

*Giving me some ideas of my own!*
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    @Evalen Nice scenes from Britown :smile: I could not imagining playing a world without pre existing lots!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    My National Ice Cream Day Screenshots

I just made this shirt too :p

"I want Ice Cream"

1OwaSxo.png

"Mint Chocolate Chip <3 my favorite"

9DtDLfZ.png

The second pic is not a pose she was walking off to eat her cone sooooooooooooo cute

"Delicious!!!"

42qDxij.png
    Post edited by CravenLestat on

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top