Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you guys think we'll get zombies in Sims 4?

I'm not sure if we will or not because of what a bomb they were in three because they spawned all the time 3
But I still think zombies could be fun gameplay if they only spawned in one town and didn't interfere with other gameplay but if you wanted to you could live in a zombie Town you know and your Sims could fight the zombies or protect other Sims from zombies or become a zombie enter and turn other SIMS into zombies my question is do you think we have a chance I'm getting them in Sims 4 at all cuz I don't think zombie should receive so much hate because of what they did to them in Sims 3
more for sim kids and more drama please

Comments

• Options
    SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    I do not think we will get them (come on EA, they would have fitted perfectly into the darker side of Eco Lifestyle), but I sure do want them.
    banner.png
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I do not think we will get them (come on EA, they would have fitted perfectly into the darker side of Eco Lifestyle), but I sure do want them.

I'm not sure but I don't think there's ever been in a main line Sims game that hasn't had zombies also the zombies are still really popular in pop culture right now The last of us part 2 is coming out soon and people are raving about that
  • Options
    LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 234 Member
    Pretty sure some folks would be happy to see them around (but not in my backyard!)
    The way I saw it, seems like Maxis’ somewhat dodging around adding, you know, the “raggy” occults into Sims 4, werewolves, zombies etc.
    It’s not necessarily a bad thing, I like keeping things clean and neat :lol: Not sure where’s the development heading for. But hey, each to their interests!
    AxxYIX4.png
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I hope we get werewolfs, zombies and some more sci fi life states before the game ends.
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited June 2020
    I don't know if we'd get them, but I'm leaning towards thinking we won't. The next occult is likely to be werewolves, but after that I don't think they're planning on adding more. The only truly well-received occult so far has been vampires, with people either complaining that the occults aren't well-done enough or that they don't want occults in their game (easily fixed by adding supernatural toggles :unamused: ). Zombies aren't really a very requested feature in TS4.

I think that EA/Maxis should divert their resources into updating existing occults to be better (aliens, mermaids and plantsims especially) instead of creating new ones once we get werewolves.

Zombies could be fun, though, if toggles are added to keep them away from your house or out of saves.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited June 2020
    Unless they come with a toggle in Options to disable them if desired, I do not want zombies or any other new supernatural or occult life states.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I hope not. They're my least favorite occult and were the worst in Sims 3.
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I feel like the possessed sims from Strangerville are the Sims 4 version of zombies. I could be wrong, but I don't think we'll be getting zombies in Sims 4.
  • Options
    filipomel wrote: »
    I feel like the possessed sims from Strangerville are the Sims 4 version of zombies. I could be wrong, but I don't think we'll be getting zombies in Sims 4.

I don't think the possessed Sims are the Sims 4 zombies I think there are new thing unto themselves anyway I just wonder what a Sims 4 zombie would be like most occult has been really different in Sims 4 so maybe they could make zombies more fun
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    filipomel wrote: »

I think that's the case too, I think the chance that we will get real zombies are very unlikely.
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited June 2020
    I think Ithe reason why TS3 zombies are annoying is "random inactive sims will become zombies every full moon"

I hope zombies could be a hidden full life state like TS2, no just a moodlet. Zombies are not necessarily all green, they can also be grey or purple, even looks like a human/vampire like Alex Mercer and Vincent Valentine
    And I don't think the infected are zombies because they doesn't like zombies at all except "possessed"
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    I love doing zombie apocalypse challenges in TS3 and running either away from them (before find the cure) or hunting them down (after finding the cure....or getting a rifle, lol!) all over the world, but I can't see it being as fun in TS4 since it is closed world.

Besides, there's already a pretty great mod for zombies if you want it for TS4.

• Options
    I love doing zombie apocalypse challenges in TS3 and running either away from them (before find the cure) or hunting them down (after finding the cure....or getting a rifle, lol!) all over the world, but I can't see it being as fun in TS4 since it is closed world.

Besides, there's already a pretty great mod for zombies if you want it for TS4.

Yes I know but I would still like to see what the Sims 4 could do with it I think if they did it in The Sims 4 it would be very different than it was in other Sims games
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I don’t really want zombies, but I’m still hoping for werewolves.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I think Ithe reason why TS3 zombies are annoying is "random inactive sims will become zombies every full moon"

I hope zombies could be a hidden full life state like TS2, no just a moodlet. Zombies are not necessarily all green, they can also be grey or purple, even looks like a human/vampire like Alex Mercer and Vincent Valentine
    And I don't think the infected are zombies because they doesn't like zombies at all except "possessed"

I mean call me crazy but zombies walk funny and act mindless, possessed sims walk funny and act mindless. There isn’t much distinction in behaviour between what a typical zombie acts like and these possessed sims, except one eats brains (something not possible in sims because of the Teen rating) and the other just acts funny placing mysterious fruits around. I truly think they are the Sims 4’s version of zombies. But again, I could be wrong, and the classic zombie archetype might be on its way.
  • Options
    flowersspringflowersspring Posts: 27 Member
    will we get them? who knows. after eco lifestyle anything could be coming to the sims 4. i do want zombies though i would love an apocalypse themed gamepack that would be fun. the zombies would most likely only exist in that one world like the infected sims in strangerville so it wouldn't be an issue.
  • Options
    Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    Well zombies are not my favorite. If we get only one occult I want it to be fairies.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Cassieb95 wrote: »
    Well zombies are not my favorite. If we get only one occult I want it to be fairies.

I feel like they will add fairies for sure @Cassieb95
  • Options
    orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    edited June 2020
    You do you if you miss them but personally, I do not even know what kind of zombie-related gameplay would make me enjoy having them. All the fun stuff like zombie hunting and survival horror wouldn't make it past the watered-down T rating. And I can't imagine any use for their CAS assets too...at least Vampires had Build/Buy! Finally, never mind them spamming your whole save every time there was a full moon, remember when they tied in Plants vs Zombies stuff as part of the limited edition? It had that cartoony pea shooting plant and everything! lmao
    Post edited by orenjiAi on
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    If they make it like sims 3 version then no, they were only a nuisance, i want a real zombie.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I'm surprised we didn't get them yet with all of the popular apocalypse stuff. The last of us, resident evil, the walking dead, even roblox which is mainly for kids have popular zombie games. Whenever I'm looking for apocalyptic grunge cc I see tons of apocalyptic stuff i have downloaded and I see sim 4 players doing apocalyptic challenges and we don't even have anything to work with lol

I think there is so much to do with them. They don't have to be annoying like on ts3. I think the team would do a great job with them! Maybe we could even hide from zombies, escape, cure, hunt, summon them from the dead,protect ourselves and other sims without any unnecessary violence that passes the T rating.
    I don't want mods I want EA made awesome zombies from the team. And many people play on console who can't use mods.

This should come with a fear emotion too. It's my biggest sim dream come true! Please give us zombies you guys! 🙏🙏🙏🙏 don't let this whole game be a barbie dream house 🙏🙏🙏🙏
    And don't let those possessed sim take their place🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 it doesn't count.

I would love an entire apocalyptic pack but I'll settle for zombies to come in another pack like aliens did just to have them.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    No, no no no no no!!!!! It’s a LIFE simulation game
    Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
    Sims 4, 25th December 2014
  • Options

zombies were in sims 2 and 3 @Leahmiller2006
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member

and? you can always refuse to buy the pack if you are so anti-occult.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    purplereignpurplereign Posts: 111 Member
    I've long felt that we might get Zombies, seeing the walking gait of ill sims in the hospital, but who knows?