Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you guys think we'll get zombies in Sims 4?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I had a lot of fun with StrangerVille. If it was an apocalypse-zombie-story contained in another map that would be fun.

But even if I live all the other occult life states this is the one I am least interested in. I rate werewolves and fairies much higher. They later can be incorporated into my other stories.

Zombies would be interesting on the side, just like StrangerVille, but I do not in any way shape or form want zombies spawning in Sulani.

So, as an occult-player, sure bring them on. But keep them securely contained in their own world. Otherwise I am not interested.

But keep them securely contained in their own world
    thats one way to do it or they could make it where you trigger it and when your done with the story it goes away like the mother plant @SilentKitty

Yeah. Either one of those two :)

It could be a lot of fun!
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I had a lot of fun with StrangerVille. If it was an apocalypse-zombie-story contained in another map that would be fun.

But even if I live all the other occult life states this is the one I am least interested in. I rate werewolves and fairies much higher. They later can be incorporated into my other stories.

Zombies would be interesting on the side, just like StrangerVille, but I do not in any way shape or form want zombies spawning in Sulani.

So, as an occult-player, sure bring them on. But keep them securely contained in their own world. Otherwise I am not interested.

But keep them securely contained in their own world
    thats one way to do it or they could make it where you trigger it and when your done with the story it goes away like the mother plant @SilentKitty

Yeah. Either one of those two :)

It could be a lot of fun![/quote
    i think so too
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Sims mobile might LOL
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    @keekee53 wrote: »
    Sims mobile might LOL

Perhaps if your sim sleeps too long in that bunk bed they will change into a zombie.
  • Options
    @keekee53 wrote: »
    Sims mobile might LOL

Perhaps if your sim sleeps too long in that bunk bed they will change into a zombie.

:p great idea
  • Options
    AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member
    There was a mod being worked on by NeilSimmer (I think?) that looked promising, but has since been cancelled. That would have at least been a great way to introduce zombies until Maxis decides to include them (hopefully in a "Happy Haunts" EP).
  • Options
    Gecko420Gecko420 Posts: 245 Member
    Honestly no, I’ve lost hope for most occult’s coming into the sims 4 and considering zombies are said to be the least favorite it’s not likely considering they haven’t done too much for occult’s as much. I’d love to see zombies reintroduced though as long as they acted different from the ones in the sims 3.

They could have a cartoon or sim friendly way of eating brains or something 🧟‍♀️🧠
    t0j4i8.jpg
  • Options
    Gecko420 wrote: »
    Honestly no, I’ve lost hope for most occult’s coming into the sims 4 and considering zombies are said to be the least favorite it’s not likely considering they haven’t done too much for occult’s as much. I’d love to see zombies reintroduced though as long as they acted different from the ones in the sims 3.

They could have a cartoon or sim friendly way of eating brains or something 🧟‍♀️🧠

maybe they could eat skills