Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you dress up your kids/toddlers?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    No
    I rarely play kids
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Yes
    I'm very picky about how all of my sims look, and toddlers are just as important in my game as any other life stage.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Sometimes
    When I do have a family in one of my households I try to match as close as possible the toddler/child to his/her parents.
  • Options
    foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    Yes
    Always as the clothes they age up in are usually mismatched or uncoordinated
  • Options
    malinbolimalinboli Posts: 16 Member
    Sometimes
    I always change the clothes when they age up. Also I put in a bit more thought into what they're wearing if I'm playing with long lifetime on, because they stay toddlers way longer then.
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Yes
    Yes, I do. I take my time to dress them up if it is a toddler from my family, my children family or from family of townies that I particularly like. In other cases I only interfere if toddlers look absolutely ridiculous.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    Sometimes
    If aging is on then no I don't really bother unless the outfits are really bad.
    If aging is off then yes.
  • Options
    thecatsredthecatsred Posts: 327 Member
    Yes
    I have either long lived sims or no aging so I tend to stick with each lifespan for a while. The toddlers get two or three everyday outfits, and one of everything else - while children get all 5 everyday and one or two of each other outfit. I like to explore my kid's growing 'personality' through their clothes, and dressing them up makes me a bit more attached to them in the long run.
  • Options
    Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    Yes
    I do just because I like making the family I'm playing or just the families in my town seem whole. I'm also way too creative to just skip over a whole group of Sims lol
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    Yes
    Yeah. I love trying to come up with terrible outfits, that 10 year old me would probably wear, because i thought it was fashionable :#
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    Yes
    When I play Decades Challenge, I try to make sure they look appropriate for their time period. Otherwise I try to give them a basic makeover to fit their traits/hobbies.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Yes
    Yes, but I rarely give toddlers more than one outfit per category.
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    Yes
    Unless I'm going to age them up quickly with cake, then yes! Totally!

TeIlZJ3.png

cADb5WU.png

ctNLYYI.png

uRDJWy1.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Yes
    I love coming up with outfits for my sims no matter what teir life stage is.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    edited June 2020
    Sometimes
    It depends on the story I'm trying to tell with the sim, since the traits are so lacking and personalities don't really exist in the game. I feel that the only way to give the children and toddlers a hint of being their own person is to dress them up. Same can be said for all of the life stages tbh.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults