Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of animals would you love to see added to game?

What kind of animals would you love to see added to the game? Whether they be pets or even mythical creatures.

Horses would be fun because I have some historical saves where a horse would be a practical, common addition. But snakes would be a fun pet to have (and a new death potential???).

What about you?

Comments

• Options
    FunnyCidesFunnyCides Posts: 107 Member
    I love horses added to the game as they are my favorite animal. I'd also love to see birds, i.e. parrots, chickens, ducks...
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited June 2020
    I don't want any unless they're household pet type animals. I have no interest in a farming pack so I'm not going to say any animals that would relate to that. :D
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Horses would be great in historical games. We could also have horses stables for the wealthy families in the sims. So I do love the idea of horses.

I would like turtles because I think it would be fun for me to have a child sim taking care of a pet turtle or frog in their bedroom to care for.

I love snakes and lizards and would love those as pets. When I was younger I had pet snakes and pet lizards. I loved them very much and had lots of fun caring for them. Depending on the species of snake it would be another way to die.

Birds not just as pets but also to help heal up wild birds like sparrows, pigeons, crows etc, to gain Vet skill.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    Flexono1Flexono1 Posts: 326 Member
    Birds/Snakes/Lizards

And improve the fish/frogs we have now. Actually make them alive, need feeding/cleaning, let them breed, grow old and die etc.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Dragons and horses.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited June 2020
    I want any and all animals, but especially things that roam around the house like cats and dogs. They feel more alive that way. And can we get some unique/exotic animals? Peacocks, dragons, gila monsters, sea turtles, possums and proper racoons?
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Dragons.

This is something I definitely never want to see in my sims game. If they ever add dragons in a pack I hope they will be optional or it would probably end up being the first pack I wouldn't buy.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I love animals so any would be welcome, but I would especially love horses and rabbits.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Dragons.

This is something I definitely never want to see in my sims game. If they ever add dragons in a pack I hope they will be optional or it would probably end up being the first pack I wouldn't buy.

I highly doubt they would make them a base game update.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    I would like to see frogs, insects (from the camping gp) and fishes expanded a bit. So far we can only name them, but it'd be great if we could also feed them and clean their tanks :)
  • Options
    NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    edited June 2020
    Lizards, snakes, turtles, birds, and basically all common wildlife animals like elephants, giraffes, lions, etc.

Also would be on board for made up fantasy creatures.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    Bunnies and chickens.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    Dragons! And perhaps horses
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I would like some parrots, canaries, or a magpie/crow/raven.
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Still waiting for my pets to be added to the game. Good thing I can get cc parakeets.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Small pet birds, general wildlife in worlds like the skunk from sims 2.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Ferrets!
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Giraffe
  • Options
    Just_PeachyJust_Peachy Posts: 50 Member
    I would love all pet animals - reptiles, improved fish, rodents, and frogs, farm animals, etc. I think they should add loads of stuff to family life and get that down before they go too crazy with random things, like Eco Lifestyle.
    I also think they should've made ROM an EP and given us proper mythical creatures.
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    HORSES HORSES HORSES HORSES HORSES HORSES HORSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    What kind of animals would you love to see added to the game? Whether they be pets or even mythical creatures.

Horses would be fun because I have some historical saves where a horse would be a practical, common addition. But snakes would be a fun pet to have (and a new death potential???).

What about you?

I would love to have horses! That's one of the things i miss more in the game at the moment.

I'ld also like to have pigs but only if they can be raised anywhere. I'ld love to have a family raising a pig in san myshuno. It could sleep in the bathtub and annoy neighbours with noises and smell 🤣
  • Options
    HeyYoDiscoNickHeyYoDiscoNick Posts: 463 Member
    I'm not too much of an animal person when it comes to the Sims, but horses, cows and chickens could be interesting.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Llamas, horses, dragons, peacocks, alpacas, zebras, lions, tigers, deer, antelopes, moose.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Dragons and birds and bunnies
    more for sim kids and more drama please