Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EL: Do You Like Knox?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I Don't Care About Him
    Not really. But to be fair, I usually don't like any of the in game sims and replace them.
  • Options
    Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    Other (Explain in Comments?)
    I don't like or dislike more than any other sim to be honest. Sims are so goofy it's hard to dislike any of them.
    You're Breathtaking!
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    My sim has yet to meet Knox but I think they would get along with her eco smugness. I would love for them to meet because she could then talk as much as wants about eco-living with him and for once I wouldn't even be annoyed with it.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    I did not liked his initial look, that's why I changed his facial features and bulked him up.

qynscz38oy351.png
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

• Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited June 2020
    Yes!
    I love him so much that he’s already one of my main characters, with a brother, sister-in-law, and biological parents. ❤️

P.S. I love Flynn too. ❤️
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    He's got nice traits. He just needs a handsome makeover.
  • Options
    MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    I don't like or dislike him yet but I'm leaning more toward liking him because it looks like EA/Maxis gave him some decent traits. According to Wiki he also has the hidden "Eco Master" trait. There's nothing to indicate that he should be mean or hostile unless EA/Maxis did something to mess up his AI. I think that in my game he's going to have the "Master Crafter" trait.
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    I Don't Care About Him
    I like Bess more :). Gave her a little makeover and want her to be friends with my Sims.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    I Don't Care About Him
    I haven't played in the new world yet because I'm seeing how the new pack mixes with everything else.

I will delete him if he becomes a pain 😂
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    daydreamer263daydreamer263 Posts: 24 Member
    Yes!
    So I edited my Knox slightly, just made his face a little longer and focused his eyes a little bit and he is quite handsome! I did have him date my sim for a little bit but they ultimately weren't a match.
  • Options
    SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    I Don't Care About Him
    He was my sim family's only friend for a while, so he came over multiple times a day for a while there. His latest thing is breaking into the house and making an anti-stress potion thing, then leaving, which ... is certainly a thing.

Still, I just ... don't feel strongly about him.
  • Options
    SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    Yes!
    Yep, I dig his unique look. He was the only sim I kept when I did my usual clean sweep of pre-made sims that hog up all the lots. I kept his lezzie moms too, but they are annoying me so they are goin in the bin too.
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

• Options
    cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    edited June 2020
    Ugh, No!
    I ditched most of the premade Sims that ship with this pack, save for the Harris family. The premade households in this pack are so ugly. I live in the area where the whole hillbilly thing got started (which I'll tell ya--most of the stuff isn't really true, though I did have relatives that brewed moonshine in the '50s), and Harris is quite a common name where I am. Some people do have at least some of their behaviors and actions. Faye Harris is a little plain, but still, a pretty decent looking Sim with hair and clothing changes to get rid of the "stereotypical hillbilly" look.
    Post edited by cody6268 on
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Yes!
    It’s nice to see the Harris family getting some love. :)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    edited June 2020
    The people in that town will be deleted whenever I get the game.