Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EL: Do You Like Knox?

Yes this may be a pointless poll but yes, I am genuinely curious. From what I have read here, there seems to be mixed feeling about Knox Greenburg in the community. Some are happy to see him run over by a car (gotta love the mods) and some are befriending him or doing the ol' woohoo with him. I personally love Knox, and so does my sim, quite literally :lol::heart:

So, do you like Knox?

Added other option for this too.

Picture for attention.

7LCpJsn.jpg

giphy.gif

EL: Do You Like Knox? 179 votes

Yes!
43%
Akl500Pwinkeljohn78Sara1010PLaBlue0314IceyJaelias24jonilla1simlish1sam123CorkysPetalsEricTheLoonsimm621BloosmooStrangerthanjcs7219ncisGibbs02paperyheartssimgirl1010renzillajimbbq 77 votes
Ugh, No!
13%
Icewolfsunhair2008Isb917shellbemeLetchiefreindlylolmcorralKaeChan2089elelunicyMoonfoxNightcry00NurSavvySimmieStrawberryYogurtSimTrippypinneduphairArtsyBananaEvie0602TashiEliteGirlGordy 24 votes
I Don't Care About Him
30%
auroraael14CK213Jeanbrackencat31Kita5399DoubleSJossealexspoom13Cabelle1863Colorist40JueJueCamkatAlrynnSjofnsekojranaAmj1995KennziKaigegamekittenthecatsredJerrellotaydev 55 votes
Other (Explain in Comments?)
12%
BluegayleWrenrysennawaleskeekee53invisiblgirlfriendlysimmersorangehippogriffbixtersdrakharisJasonRMJWintermist_SWEHermitgirlAquaGamer1212StutumLiELFMDianaSimsEricasFreePlayMonaveilSERVERFRAx4m1r4 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I actually haven’t even met him yet lol 😂
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Ugh, No!
    he looks very punchable
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    He sounds annoying, but I have a soft spot for him because I think he's kind of cute <3
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I don't have the pack, but I'd say he looks clean enough for Vlad to eat. >:)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    GlitteringSkittlesGlitteringSkittles Posts: 38 Member
    Ugh, No!
    He rubs me the wrong way. He's so rude getting into fights with people who don't agree with him. No my man, that just makes you look like jerk.
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Ugh, No!
    Hate him! Making him my sim's enemy. VERY tempted to add mod where I can kill him.
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    edited June 2020
    Yes!
    Yes, I like him. My sim has gotten him pregnant twice already.
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Yes!
    My sim introduced himself to Knox and their friendship shot to full instantly. So I have to go with yes because my sim likes him!
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    No opinion, like all premades except Erwin he'll prob just be deleted from manage worlds. Haven't played the world yet. I plan to use the pieces of the pack more in my Sulani save then as it's own thing.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Yes!
    I hope my alter ego from UK had a crush on him! :D
  • Options
    GwennogJonesGwennogJones Posts: 79 Member
    Yes!
    I think they made a cute one with Knox!
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I Don't Care About Him
    ...and I do not own EL either.
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    He seems alright. Haven't interacted that much with him yet, but I had my sim convince him to vote for the same thing she did though, so that's a plus. xD
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    I also haven't spent much time with him. Too busy with legacy family, however they have met him. So far nothing negative.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    if i base myself on the pic i would say he need a full makeover 1 remove all pircings and beard and 2 short hair and 3 better clothes but thats just me how i see him as a player
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Yes!
    I don't have that pack yet due to being busy and also because I'm not ready for it in my own game. I won't know for sure until I interact with him but he seems like he'll add some character.

I really only play with pre-mades in one playthrough, in one save. I think I'm more of a "play with my own sims" kind of player. I'll be willing to interact with him. I don't yet know if I'll put EL into its own save. I've gone back and forth about that. I really have a fun game going. I do think one family in my game is getting sent into its own save because it really throws off the others.

I might have a separate "eco" save or I might add this into my main game. If I do, it'll be as the older generation dies off and the newer generation takes over. I have a bunch of sims going through university. I don't really want the eco effects in the other worlds. If I could just have that in EH, I'd be really decided. I still plan to get it when the timing works for me.

Anyway, I like quirky characters who add something unusual like Judith Ward and Ted Roswell so I'll probably like him even if he's also annoying.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited June 2020
    Ugh, No!
    No no no no and I REALLY don't get why everyone else loves this guy :joy:

I think Tina is a very cool NPC character tho! Lots of my sims will be friends with her, she's fun.
    But Bess and Knox, nooooope no nopeldy nopes.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Yes!
    Does anyone else think he looks a little bit like Flynn Rider from Tangled? :lol:

tenor.gif?itemid=12713535
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Ugh, No!
    Does anyone else think he looks a little bit like Flynn Rider from Tangled? :lol:

DON'T insult poor Flynn like that xD
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    edited June 2020
    Ugh, No!
    I already forget what it was lol, but I remember that he did something to tick me off the first time I met him. Also he's always coming over and wanting to use my recycle machine. He's the Eco Master of Evergreen Harbor and he doesn't even have his own recycle machine?? :D

On the other hand, he's the only eligible, normal-looking young adult in my save (it's an old save, so the rest of the other premades are all dead or elderly. it's all just random townies now.), so my sim might have to marry him.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Yes!

DON'T insult poor Flynn like that xD

LMAO sorry :lol:

For what it's worth, Flynn is much better looking :wink:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Ugh, No!
    hyrulerose wrote: »
    I already forget what it was lol, but I remember that he did something to tick me off the first time I met him. Also he's always coming over and wanting to use my recycle machine. He's the Eco Master of Evergreen Harbor and he doesn't even have his own recycle machine?? :D

On the other hand, he's the only eligible, normal-looking young adult in my save (it's an old save, so the rest of the other premades are all dead or elderly. it's all just random townies now.), so my sim might have to marry him.

MCCC is your friends to avoid stuff like this 😂
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Ugh, No!
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    hyrulerose wrote: »

MCCC is your friends to avoid stuff like this 😂

You mean the random townies part? I've tried using the 'import sims from tray' feature in MCCC, but I honestly found the wording on most of the settings to be pretty confusing lol, so I stopped using it after I couldn't get it to work the way I wanted it to. I'll probably look into it again though.
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Yes!

Yes. I visit his lot often to make various things. Several people show up at the community lot, which is Awesome, and I usually have to wait. But, when your Sims is broke and needs to make money, good old Knox's lot helps.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Yes!
    How can you not like a guy who comes to your house to talk to your plants? it's all he does in my game, well that and flirt with my sim. I honestly have never met a more flirty sim, he's all the time in the pink! Maybe he's hoping to convince her freelove will be a good thing, who knows?