Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EL: Do You Like Knox?

Comments

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Other (Explain in Comments?)
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    No no no no and I REALLY don't get why everyone else loves this guy :joy:

I think Tina is a very cool NPC character tho! Lots of my sims will be friends with her, she's fun.
    But Bess and Knox, nooooope no nopeldy nopes.

You sure you don't like him? You don't sound so sure :p
  • Options
    ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    Ugh, No!
    First thing my evil sim did was kill him off immediately >:) . haha :D
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Yes!
    He's a very loveable pain in the backside like Wolfgang, at least to me anyways..heh
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Yes!
    Yes this may be a pointless poll but yes, I am genuinely curious. From what I have read here, there seems to be mixed feeling about Knox Greenburg in the community. Some are happy to see him run over by a car (gotta love the mods) and some are befriending him or doing the ol' woohoo with him. I personally love Knox, and so does my sim, quite literally :lol::heart:

So, do you like Knox?

Added other option for this too.

Picture for attention.

7LCpJsn.jpg

Yes. He's one of my favorite sims.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    Yes!
    I like all the premades, Knox isn't an exception.
  • Options
    sennawalessennawales Posts: 192 Member
    I haven't met him, but the Tinkers are great.
  • Options
    kazthe92kazthe92 Posts: 17 Member
    Still didn't get to meet him enough
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Ugh, No!
    hyrulerose wrote: »
    hyrulerose wrote: »
    I already forget what it was lol, but I remember that he did something to tick me off the first time I met him. Also he's always coming over and wanting to use my recycle machine. He's the Eco Master of Evergreen Harbor and he doesn't even have his own recycle machine?? :D

On the other hand, he's the only eligible, normal-looking young adult in my save (it's an old save, so the rest of the other premades are all dead or elderly. it's all just random townies now.), so my sim might have to marry him.

MCCC is your friends to avoid stuff like this 😂

You mean the random townies part? I've tried using the 'import sims from tray' feature in MCCC, but I honestly found the wording on most of the settings to be pretty confusing lol, so I stopped using it after I couldn't get it to work the way I wanted it to. I'll probably look into it again though.

Yeah with MCCC, if you drop in a few sims you actually like the look of and put them on unplayed, the game will at least still generate nice, eligible neighbors :D However, I always need to remember to toggle the whole pregnancy thing off, because MCCC likes to go a little overboard with that too :joy:
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Ugh, No!
    No no no no and I REALLY don't get why everyone else loves this guy :joy:

I think Tina is a very cool NPC character tho! Lots of my sims will be friends with her, she's fun.
    But Bess and Knox, nooooope no nopeldy nopes.

You sure you don't like him? You don't sound so sure :p

Oh no I'm sure, I just don't get the appeal haha :D But tbh I also reaaaally don't get the Caleb Vatore hype, he looks so plastic and weird. Or Morgyn. Also no fan.
  • Options
    liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    Yes this may be a pointless poll but yes, I am genuinely curious. From what I have read here, there seems to be mixed feeling about Knox Greenburg in the community. Some are happy to see him run over by a car (gotta love the mods) and some are befriending him or doing the ol' woohoo with him. I personally love Knox, and so does my sim, quite literally :lol::heart:

So, do you like Knox?

Added other option for this too.

Picture for attention.

7LCpJsn.jpg

I haven't met him yet, my sims is till at university, so I haven't moved her to the new town yet.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Yes!
    He is cuter in live mode than pictures. Boyfriend material for sure.
  • Options
    sunhair2008sunhair2008 Posts: 136 Member
    edited June 2020
    Ugh, No!
    no I do not like him I mean I norm just ignore premade sims I don't like but I especially do not like like him after he said to my sim Oh wow. You've got quite the mess on your hands in here. don't you. you filthy little hoarder? Want some help cleaning it all that trash?
    I have now made it my sims life mission to make Knox's life as miserable as possible lol
    House- SLYTHERIN
    Wand Elder wood with a dragon heartstring core, 13 ½" and unyielding flexibility
    Patronus - Dragon
    Ilvermorny School - Pukwudgie
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    He seems like a nice young man, and Bess is a nice girl, but all my Sim houses have the 'private dwelling' lot trait for a reason. Boundaries, people!
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Yes!
    He seems really sweet!
  • Options
    notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    Yes!
    I like him! He's a total sweetheart in the save I'm playing now.

Bess on the other hand is super annoying--texting to ask if my Sim can come over, then if she can come over. And banging on the door at all hours of the day and night.
  • Options
    EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited June 2020
    Ugh, No!
    I have now made it my sims life mission to make Knox's life as miserable as possible lol

Knox looks like someone from my past that I don't like and had a bad experience with. This quote sums my feelings for Knox perfectly:
    No no no no and I REALLY don't get why everyone else loves this guy

• Options
    jujee55jujee55 Posts: 588 Member
    When my sim met Knox they became friends fast. He's very loving and attentive to her. I plan on them have a few babies together but not moving him in.
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    Yes!
    I like him well enough. I think he is friend material more than anything else though.
  • Options
    SeanBobbyGSeanBobbyG Posts: 112 Member
    Hes never paid me a visit yet :(
  • Options
    EricTheLoonEricTheLoon Posts: 20 Member
    Yes!
    I married him.
    Sul Sul!
  • Options
    NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    I Don't Care About Him
    He comes to my house and tends to my garden, appearance wise, I gave him a make-over.
  • Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    I chose other because I haven't made up my mind yet. It's too early to tell for me. On one hand I like how passionate about the environment and nonconformist he is, but on the other hand he reminds me of one of those people that preach love and acceptance but then acts rude and judgy to people that disagree with him. Then again, his house and moms are so cute, so it makes me think he must be a sweetie since he has moms like his. I dunno. Not my favorite premade ever, that's for sure.

Now if this was about the Harris family, I would say yes absolutely. I love all of them with a passion. But I digress XD
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I Don't Care About Him
    When I voted I had only seen him in passing, not doing much. But for some reason after moving the fourth family to Evegreen Harbour, he called them out of the blue, asking if my sims had a few minutes to talk about the environment. Problem - Knox was nowhere to be seen in the streets. After an hour or so Knox called again, claiming I wasn't home, but he left a few influence points, so he's forgiven.

So the wonky game mechanics made a probably perfectly okay townie appear absent-minded to an extreme.
  • Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Yes!
    Once I gave him a makeover he looked better. He’s been nice 👍
  • Options
    WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    He’s just talked to my sim and then that’s it. So I really don’t hate or love him because he didn’t leave much of an impression on me. (Bess on the other hand has because though she looks nice she also seems to be a schemer with her “legal” activities.)