Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

More excerpts from the Journal of Omar Benali:

-Something really bad happened, Alexander came up to me at my locker at school first thing yesterday and said that Max’s dad had died the night before. He was like really old and just, like, died from old age. My dad died when I was really little, so I don’t remember him but, that must be a really bad thing to go through. Before my dad died, we lived in a nice part of the city, so my older brothers had it a lot better than I did. My mom says I was a change of life baby, which translates as, oops!, in adult speak.
    Anyway, Alexander asked me if I wanted to go over to visit Max after school, and since I’m the president of the club, I felt like it was important for me to be supportive and stuff, so I said I would go.
    Then when I got home, Lucas was waiting on me. Somehow a lot of plans had already been made. We were supposed to wait on Uncle Kyle to get home from work and then he was taking Lucas, Alexander, Iggy, and me to Max’s house. Apparently, Uncle Kyle was bringing a lot of food from the restaurant to take to Max’s family, it’s like a thing you do when people die, I guess. Anyway, Uncle Kyle told us some things we should say when we got there.
    It is a huge house, with a big pool in the back and a lot of empty land all around. I found out Max has an older brother and sister who would be able to take care of him now that his dad is gone, cause, apparently, his mother disappeared a long time ago, and no one knows what happened to her. It was a little creepy, his dad’s ashes were in the living room and Max was crying in front of them. At first it seemed like no one else was there, but a few minutes later his brother Hugo came in, his sister, who had moved out and lives in Uncle Kyle’s old apartment in San Myshuno, by the way, wasn’t there though.
    Max runs out of the room and upstairs when his brother gets there. So, I followed him, I sad something I remembered that uncle Kyle told me to say, but Max gets really mad and starts yelling at me. Then Uncle Kyle comes up to us and starts talking to him and then Max kind of calms down some. I don’t know what I said that upset him, and I was really sorry that I had made him feel even worse. Me and Uncle Kyle went back downstairs and after a while the guys, who by the way had all gone swimming in the pool, came back and we left.
    I told the guys what had happened on the way home and Alexander said that Max was kind of like that. He gets angry over nothing, Lucas said he gets in trouble at school all the time for stuff and that it was probably not anything I said. Uncle Kyle said people deal with grief in different ways and that we can’t really know what stuff is going through someone else’s head. By the time I got home I felt better about it. I think Max must have a lot of stuff he has to deal with that no one outside that house knows about.-

-This girl in my AP class, Cadence Gilly, asked me if she could be in my Teen Bowling League, Uncle Kyle and Uncle Cristian both told me repeatedly that I needed to get more girls to join, so I said OK.-

-Salim is super mad at Uncle Kyle and they are yelling and stuff in the living room. I can still hear them in my room upstairs, but I can’t make out the words anymore. Apparently, some guy Uncle Kyle used to date before he was with Salim asked to join his chess club and Uncle Kyle let him, and now Salim is, like, really jealous, I guess. I mean, that’s not cheating or anything as far as I can tell, and this is kind of a small town, so you are bound to run into people you used to date and have to deal with them, right. Married people fight sometimes, it doesn’t mean they aren’t in love anymore or that they want to get divorced or anything.-

-Sunday is officially the day we practice Teen Ten Pins. Except when they have the flea market, cause that’s a thing now. My family and their friends, if someone doesn’t have to work, we all go into the city for it. It, takes the whole day and totally takes up half my weekend. On those weekends we meet Saturday night for the club. Like, as if the other members don’t have dates and stuff they’d rather do, but everyone said they were good with the official schedule when I suggested it, Ok, whatever.
    The new girl, Cadence, was pretty bad at bowling. She and Brayden always play together when we practice, but Brayden is the next weakest player. So, I made them team up with me, so I could show them stuff and point out how to improve their games. The thing is, not to brag or anything, I’m, like, the best player. I get the highest score more than anyone else.
    Anyway, I guess some of the guys thought I was doing it to, you know, hit on the girls or something. Max said some stuff that was pretty mean. So, when the girls went to the bathroom together, girls always do that, I called all the guys over and just told them point blank that as president it was literally my job to make sure everyone on the team was performing at their best and that both girls needed to improve, like, if we want to actually win games against the other teams. Having fun is OK, but, what’s the point of practicing all the time if we aren’t going to be any good at it. Then Lucas suggested that we draw lots to form teams for practice, so everyone has to bowl against different players, that way we won’t start having cliques in our group. I though that was a good idea and almost everyone agreed, Max not so much. It’s, like, it’s totally impossible to please everyone.-

-This morning I was ready for school way too early, so I was in my room listening to my boom box and kind of dancing around. So, Salim comes in and he starts trying to dance too. Like, I know before he married, Salim never went to clubs or anything, he just has absolutely no rhythm or moves he can do and he hardly ever drinks anything adult, so he was not a club person at all. He just sways a little and does this wave thing with his hands which, although I’m not really good myself, I do know a few moves and can at least move in time with the beat.
    Anyway that would have been hilarious in and of itself, except Uncle Kyle comes in the room and starts dancing too. He has lots of moves and was like into going to clubs dancing before he met Salim. Anyway, I can’t get the picture all three of us dancing in my room that morning out of my head. Like, I would be absolutely mortified if any of my friends ever found out or, heaven forbid, saw us, sure. But it was totally kind of fun at the time.-

ggWkW80.jpg
    “Oh oh, Dancing with a-myself,
    Oh, oh, dancing with myself
    Well, there's nothing to lose
    And there's nothing to prove, well,
    Dancing a-with myself “-Billy Idol song

-Max came up with a cool club handshake he wanted to make official, at our last practice, and since I want everyone to feel like they can make suggestions and stuff for the team, I agreed and made it an “official” club perk.-

-Lucas invited me and some of the other guys to go with him and Max to this place they know in Windenburg called The Ruins. It’s, like, ancient or something, but there’s this pool that has gone all natural with plants and fish, so man-made but not, like, maintained anymore, so it was pretty cool to swim in, plus it has a stone platform to do diving off of too.
    We had the whole place to ourselves to swim in and after awhile the guys started talking about stuff other that the club and music or sports. I guess everyone was affected by the atmosphere there or something, cause they started to talk about personal stuff.
    Lucas told us how his brother Wolfgang had met a girl he really liked and that he had never been serious about anyone before, but, like, he just usually “hooked up” with random girls he met in clubs or whatever.
    And Max said his brother Hugo was serious about his girlfriend too, and that he would be OK with it if he married her and she came to live with them, cause Hugo seemed a lot happier since they had started dating.
    Iggy said he was worried that his parents would maybe get a divorce. He said that the arguments were bad but that now it was way worse cause they didn’t talk to each other at all.
    Alexander told us that he had a cousin, his mom’s brother Michael’s son, who was going to come to live with them. Michael and his wife had both gotten killed in some horrible accident that his mom wouldn’t talk about. And so now, this cousin he had hardly ever met, who was around our age, was going to be living with them permanently. Alexander was kind of bummed about it, it seemed. I don’t know what came over me, but I can be a real blabbermouth sometimes, but I told Alexander that his cousin would be really lucky to have a family like the Goth’s to live with. Otherwise, he would have to go into the foster system and sometimes you get put in really bad places. And that family should take care of family and that I had it pretty bad myself before I came to live with Salim and Uncle Kyle. That was totally TMI and I immediately felt like I had messed up my friendship with Alexander. Plus, everyone stopped talking for an uncomfortably long amount of time.
    Then Alexander thanked me for sharing my insight and said he had selfishly only been thinking of himself and that he aspired to be a better person and would seek to empathize with what his cousin must be going through (he talks like that).
    We swam some more and did some dives but eventually it was starting to get dark so we left, I don’t think any of us wanted to be alone there after dark.-

-So, at our last practice, Max had gotten a fake ID, it was a pretty bad one, but I didn’t say anything, I saw some fake ID’s when I lived in the city, so I kind of knew it was not going to work.
    Plus, somehow, when we have practices, either Uncle Cristian or Aunt Jade just happens to have their teams practice at the same time, what a co-winkydink. Which means there is, like, always a responsible adult around watching us practice or setting at the bar, a lot of their team members spend a lot of time at the bar, BTW.
    Well, Max waits till there are a lot of people at the bar and then he saunters up and orders a drink. Some of us went over to the lounge area across from the bar to watch. Anyway, Mr.(Travis) Scott from Uncle Cristian’’s team is setting right there and he flat out tells the bartender that Max is, like, just a kid and is way too young to order adult drinks. Then, he tells the bartender all of us “children” in the Teen Leagues should never be allowed to order anything but kids stuff. You should have seen Max’s face, like, he was totally red faced and us guys watching were laughing at him, but he didn’t seem mad though, he was, like, more embarrassed that anything I think. I was kind of secretly glad, cause having one of the team get in trouble would reflect really badly on me, and I’d, totally get in big trouble.-

-Lucas is officially my best friend now, he has been over to the house a few times and Uncle Kyle took me over to his house last night. There is a little house behind the main house that is set up just to play games. There’s a foosball table and we played that. Lucas’ mom is married to a guy who is not the dad of any of her kids. He never talks about his real dad and I’m afraid to ask, like, it’s kind of none of my business, right. He has two grown up older brothers, I met one of them, Wolfgang, at Salim’s wedding when I first got here, but he is nothing like Lucas. He was kind of Goth looking and, like, a super negative person.
    Anyway, Uncle Kyle and Mrs. Munch-Card, she hyphened her last name, I guess so her kids and her still had “Munch” in it, well, they both work in restaurants, so they had a lot of stuff in common to talk about it seems. When Mr. Card got home from work, I asked him about his job and stuff and he works at the Space Center, which seems pretty cool.
    Somehow, plans got made, Uncle Kyle, me, Lucas, and his step-dad are going on a camping trip this weekend. Like, we have to sleep in a tent and use public bathrooms to shower and everything. Uncle Kyle spent a fortune on camping stuff, so there is no getting out of it. Lucas is totally psyched up about it, cause he loves outdoor stuff a lot. Anyway, I pretended to be looking forward to it too, cause, you know, Lucas is my friend and it would be mean to ruin it for him, even if I’m not into it at all. Somehow Salim is too busy and can’t go, right.-

-I thought we would all hang out together on the camping trip, like, all four of us, but it was mostly just me and Uncle Kyle while Lucas and his step-dad were off doing other stuff together a lot of the time. It was really noisy too, it was hard to sleep at night, cause I was laying on the ground, for one, and then there were a lot of noises that were totally different from city noise.
    I learned to fish, Uncle Kyle is really into it, so he showed me stuff like how to hold the rod and when to pull the line etc. it wasn’t so bad, except for the bugs. Cooking and eating the fish we caught that day was pretty cool. I caught a really big Salmon fish that was really hard to land, I guess, cause Uncle Kyle got really excited about it. When we got home, Uncle Kyle had it stuffed for me, like, it’s a little bit creepy, this dead fish on my wall, but pretty cool at the same time.
    A few days later, Lucas was at my house and he said that he had, like, a super fun time on the camping trip. He really enjoyed spending time with his step-dad and that was the first time they had ever done anything together with just the two of them and that is was really great and stuff to spend alone time with just him. So, I guess the camping trip was Ok and not as bad as I though it would be.-

-Uncle Kyle had this man-eating plant in the back yard, it was a really big deal, and I had strict instructions about going near it. I guess Salim forgot to feed it while we were camping so it died. So, Uncle Kyle and him must have had a really big fight about it cause when I got home from school I could tell right away something was off in the house. I came straight to my room and neither of them has checked in on me or asked about my homework, so like something is seriously off. OK, so I know that Uncle Kyle was married before, to some guy who cheated on him, but like, that’s totally way worse that letting a plant die, right, like, people don’t get divorced over a dead plant, do they?-

-Uncle Kyle and Salim made up, I guess, cause when I got home from school last night, Uncle Kyle took us to a fancy restaurant for dinner, Chez Llama in Newcrest, which is actually close to the bowling alley. I could order anything I wanted off the menu, except to drink, of course, and the prices were really high. I got a volcano pasta dish, which was really delicious. I mentioned to Uncle Kyle that he should learn to make it for his restaurant and Salim kicked my shin under the table, like, for me to shut up. So, I excused myself and went to the bathroom.
    Later, after we got back home, Salim came to my room and told me that the chef at that restaurant, who is married to a lady that was at their wedding and is best friends with Aunt Jade, BTW, is actually a rival of Uncle Kyle’s and that they totally hate each other. He said to be super careful about what I say about that chef’s cooking and, like, comparing it to Uncle Kyle’s. It’s like walking on eggshells around here sometimes.-

@DeafSimmer I have a sim crush on Takahiro!

@MelsieYT Luke and Raymie make an adorable couple, I want their babies in my game.

@Smellincoffee I have a sim crush on Neil Hardie too, btw

@ryttu3k From what I've seen of the new pack, those builds look like they would fit right in. I cannot build, I have to depend on downloads or the gallery to fill out my game, it would be nice if I could build something to fit with what I want iinstead.

@Simmelina1 I love Kit, the hair fits him perfectly and he is unique and interesting, I love sims like that.

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    I don't have a picture but I did get Evie Delgato turn up on the market lot in Evergreen Harbour, has anyone else seen toddlers actually being a part of the world and did this come in the last patch? I also found out that more than one adult can help kids with their project boxes they bring home from school...when did that happen?
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    I haven't got Eco Living yet. I do have every other EP though :D

So... last time I played with the Mastersons, they had just acquired their kitties Heidi and Coco.

There was a raging thunderstorm going, and someone was a little scared...

So5i0ex.jpg

Simeon Silversweater came to visit, and naturally the kittens decided to check him out.

x0mGePb.jpg

The grill got burnt by a lightning strike? Never fear, a Spellcaster is here!

1FvKNqU.jpg

Peter was attempting to mix some potions when something went badly wrong...

TTFSueq.jpg

Erytheia has already mastered two skills! I've got the save on the Long lifespan so I'm aiming for the girls to master all the skills.

QT5u7o2.jpg

Caroline got a gig where she had to build her fitness skill, so she watched a workout video on the TV.

F7GoiKY.jpg

Peter was hit by a curse when the potion went wrong. It was the Curse of Unwarranted Hostility. Going outside and meeting new people wasn't exactly a great idea...

AoasNBb.jpg

He actually got into a fight with two Sims. Poor guy. His reputation took a pretty big hit, but thankfully only to the Neutral zone.

Caroline doesn't use the cauldron much. She did, however, decide to use it to make an enormous vat of mac and cheese....

ZmRUCWB.jpg

Uh oh, I think someone needs a bath...

LO9qNUA.jpg

Peter's in the entertainer career now, and he needs to build his Guitar skill.

Up5MR0I.jpg

The hot tub clearly has a soporific effect on anyone who sits in it.

VU8CCI4.jpg

I'd been having a lot of problems with the pre-patch acting career bug, so it was great for Caroline to actually be able to *do* an acting gig for once.

Ebahd5b.jpg

Caroline ended up with a brunette wig. I don't know quite why, though...

6i0i0Hi.jpg

... you couldn't even see it.

RqBaIDl.jpg

Caroline wasn't the most confident singer, but she gave it her best shot.

VNdAzZC.jpg

I decided to get Peter a curse removal potion from the Rewards store.

YmNF20O.jpg

I love how expressive toddlers are when they speak. Erytheia clearly had a lot to say to her daddy!

eWmUiet.jpg
  • Options
    VehritasVehritas Posts: 146 Member
    I haven't played the Sims in months but this week I had an itch to pick the game back up. I picked up where I left off in my last save with my main Sim Andrea Tavish, who's just moved into a new (tiny) apartment in the Arts Quarter of San Myshuno. She loves it, sees it as a fresh start after she decided to drop out of university, and hopes to find a new path for herself.

22236.png

She made quick work of visiting her new neighbors, Remi and Hector Silva, for a meet and greet and a ton of chatting.

5532366.png

2223336.png

Remi looked a little overwhelmed, but Andrea has that effect sometimes.

And we closed off that night with her inviting boyfriend Patrick to hang out. He won the video-game session, but Andrea's not a sore loser.

55236.png

552366.png

Still...he got to do the dishes afterwards. Andrea "asked" nicely.

545236.png
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Decided to make a new save and play a witch. Here she is:
    Qs5rX76.png
    7BnsUIF.png
    mE64tMy.png
    FrrRWPe.png
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

Another little story from a test save I thought I lost. I got it back with the hot fix!

It's a picture heavy (word light) update which begs the question, am I more in love with Thorne Bailey, or is my simself? lol

"I" have news

AnyDuoj.png

He is shocked but thrilled!

cWAbkl3.png

OQHdkw8.png

Yes, I like this picture ;)

fYR9TcJ.png
    Pregnant at the Romance festival, ok...

kb1yJnc.png

Ul77i7b.png

iyIl8Ch.png

I like this picture too!

iQ2iYDm.png

Oh man! Time for pre-parental panic!

L6sRaJo.png

Walking sadly into the hospital...

xZd0A9g.png

But I (as in me) redecorated the hospital, and I guess they noticed, lmao!

w6JbbmL.png

Here's where the trouble starts. Why is he serenading "me" when I'm about to have a baby?

ArxDALi.png

The newest way to walk to the delivery room

6odrWu6.png

JkpbiJ8.png

More sadness and pre-parental panic

IPKXSfU.png

Lots of panic!

Z5r4pOn.png

ydrn1fn.png

Then sit-ups!!

zdYd2Jx.png

Then a baby!! :blush:

h2h17mB.png

Thorne loves him!

N2NNHOg.png

But .... "I" only have eyes for Thorne

L4zqBGb.png

It was that darn serenading! Why did I make him a level 9 singer??!!

5DU8nXH.png

Got him!

9D4eLuq.png

Back home again and things are a bit more equal

W6Iu6wJ.png

eoFDTz3.png

I like this picture too ;)

lXemts9.png

Oh, and the baby's name is Zephan - it means treasure :heart:

Ok, I went back a couple of days pretty haphazardly. I'm going to be brief now though. Well, as brief as I'm able to be. I'm not done, and I skipped a couple of people. I'll be working on this again tomorrow. I just haven't been feeling the best for a few days. I'm ok now, I think.

Anyway ... here's as far as I got :)

@RedDestiny92

Did you manage to have a friend talk to your poor Don about Thorne yet?

Because I might have someone that can help ;)
    f6I1SLh.png

uEC8syu.png

AajkN2M.png

lCDmw1w.png

2hpOmYZ.png

U4sVEMq.png

WjGqrhc.png

5sOyM3C.png

Fvd0KbG.png

Maybe I can talk some sense into him :D (yes I know, a bit overkill, but I take too many screenshots ... what can I do?)

I like Mitzy :) She's very pretty, and she pouts well! lol! The firefighters are working! Wait until they're off duty to give them your number!

Oh geez! This is genius, for sure!
    "Sissy?"

"Hmm?"

"Why do you were glasses to bed?"

"So I can see in my dreams."

"But your eyes are closed and you can see when you're awake..."

",.....Don't question my genius."
    I'm rolling at the pet conversation too! lol

Alabaster is definitely peaking my interest! Morgyn's father you say? Ok, Where is this going?

Man, is this true! You listed some Really bad decisions! This sounds super interesting!
    As for him, this is Liam he was the fourth generation heir for my bad decisions legacy

Hey! Your new story with Knox is really cool, so deep! All these complx characters! Why did Matt leave? I know, I'll have to wait to find out, lol1

And why does Mary dislike her own son so much? Sheesh lady, not helpful. no wonder he's cranky all the time.

Little Jim is adorable, and I see nothing wrong with laser pointers at 4 am. :D

Anyway, Knox is cute, and he should get his **** together and stop avoiding Matilda. His mom is right, hug her and don't let her go.

@SwanSong93

Awesome that the toddlers are skilling up fast

And I'm glad Summer is with a new man. Hopefully he won't treat her badly!

John works fast! Married and a baby on the way! But what happened to Eric, her husband

@sarabeth2984

I love love this Griffin update! The kids were awesome when you weren't playing them! Aldo! lol! That proud stance! lmao!

And I was overjoyed that Jacques was finally defeated!! (and I think he got a better death than he deserved! Ha!) It was really funny that Hillary had beat him once herself! lol

I'm glad she moved in and is getting along with the kids. And how cool! She's a DJ? Nice!

Lol! I love seeing my house there! Looks like you put it where I put it :)

Man! Dinner out with Simeon was an adventure! Yikes! :sweat_smile:

Btw, the castle looks amazing!!

Your new alternate save looks like it will be fun! Simeon sure is expressive about boredom isn't he? Lol, Drama queen!

@ryttu3k

Oh man! Your first chapter of ??? (what is it called) is astonishing. So much feeling in every line. I can really appreciate the thoughts she's having, where does so go? Because here isn't doing it. And I was overjoyed to hear about Siobhan breaking up with Mr Bigshot. Man I hate him.

They did a great job convincing their parents. This will be a super fun story!

Also, Where did you get their house? It's so cool!
    once again, Lawrence gets all the ogles XD And yeah, Dashgo! (It's the new ship name, just go with it ;D )
    Oh man! I am totally going with it! Awesome lol

Lol, I was shocked too about Don and J, you're probable right about the romantic trait. Either that or J is just a plum, and we all know that, lol!

That container house is super cool! Is a lot of that from EL? I don't recognize things. The tour is great! I love all the greenery! And sleek lines of the decor. More modern this time! And that last shot, against the harbor, that is so beautiful!

HumanCaleb is a master artist for sure!! Amazing! Truly! :D

And you lofted a house! Oh man, I'm so jealous! I'll never be able to figure it out! It is Sooo pretty inside with all the blues! (Not orange for once ;) lol) I don't have EL yet, so I don't think it would all come through for me.

@mercuryfoam

Awwww, I'm not surprised that Athena and Curtis went lovey dovey with each other :heart: They are adrable together!

Oh, is this a spoiler? lol It sounds like these are future pictures!

I read through a ton of older chapters the other day, I have to get back, and start commenting on the newer ones! I'm trying to get enough context to make sense ;)

@Duvelina

I read the update when Max left and moved to the abandoned house. He seemed scared to be there. But now I'm reading about a gang. Is this the Renegades?

Brodie sounds interesting. He's in the gang but doesn't like Max, that could be a problem. yikes!

@Becka28

All your attempts to get the firefighters are great. I mean, technically you got them but ....

The screenshot with this!! Omg
    You couldn't interact with them while the fire was on and they are gone when you can .....yes ladies, I am disappointed too.

Barry, that is impressive you got that hair into your helmet! And Yes!!! The towel thing is so great! Right?

Oh, I'm reminded that your J is pregnant .... I'll be looking for news, otherwise you have to let me know if you haven't got back to them yet. And yes, you'd think they'd call about something that important!

Aren't those views in San Myshuno amazing? I remember finding them with Ian fishing. It was beautiful! Small Ian and Lawrence break! lol

Ian was fishing and I thought it was pretty so I clicked "Bring Lawrence here"

Ftv3QHa.png

This is how he showed up! lmao
    F97DSzh.png

He got dressed and then I got another pretty view

MER9xg9.png

This was the day I took this picture that you liked :)

ogE6C13.png

Thanks! I'm glad you liked Don and J, What's not to like, right? Ha! They are masters at expressions, and yeah, that picture over the fruit salad is my favorite too! It's kind of dark for me to see, but I think other people see better than I do.

Watching this happen, with J just not caring, was the best thing of any save I tried :D
    I love that Don doesn't know his own mind. I don't want you but I want you to want me and hang on I want you but now you want me I feel trapped etc.

A breed out the weird legacy sounds interesting. What constitutes "weird?"

And yes! A much better rejection than Morgyn's! I still can't believe that one!

@Silverofdreams30

Lol! Thank you! That's such a sweet compliment!

And I'm glad you enjoy seeing my shirtless men!! :sweat_smile:

This last Thorne and Don update is darling! :heart:

That's cool that you found a place that no one bothered famous Thorne!

And this is soo funny
    Non-famous Thorne looked a bit clueless.
    He looks clueless a lot!

And Don (with a shirt ;) ) sure does look suspicious in the background. :D He's probably wondering "Wait, What? Are we all supposed to be friends now? Just like that?"

But yeah, it looks like they are! The selfie is so cute! :blush:

@haneul

Hi! Nice to see you! How is Asher and the family? I still have questions about those folks! lol

Don and Thorne are semi-ok.. Thorne still messes up pretty badly. The last thing he did was ask Don to lie to Mary-Alice and tell her that he and Don are just friends. It didn't go over well with Don.

Danni has Don's eyes, but that's about it. (I cycled through "Add Sim with Genetics" for a looongg time before I got her! lol!) But Don is a wonderful parent, for real, in the game. And I couldn't be happier with him. :)

@Smellincoffee

Wow! That's all I can say about Arthur in Salvadorada :D

Strolls through (almost) all the traps, Finishes the Aspiration! (how long did that take?!) and hits the finish line .... and plays on his phone. Maybe there was better reception there?

The family you rejuvenated for Eco Living is fun! I can't really imagine how they got past their differences and made this work, but they did! I like seeing the EL stuff so up close! Thanks for those pictures! And Charlotte is a lucky girl to have Neil for a father!

@sunblond

I have really enjoyed the way you've done a bunch of your updates! With us hearing about the happenings from a bunch of people's point of view! It's super cool.

And I'm so glad that you chose Salim, I wanted to answer you a million years ago when you asked opinions on who would be best, and I'd pick Salim, hands down! His little brother is as cute as Salim is!

The conversations at the wedding are amazing! That sounds just like people talk. You're very good at that.

Omar's journal is really good. He says it like it is, no sugar coating, but luckily he's very nice! The part about the uncles and aunts was so funny! I was glad to hear he got his grades up so quickly and ended up in an AP class. He really does have potential. I hope he gives his bowling club a chance. It could be fun.

@Lucy_Henley

The Harper-Jones update is cute! I prefer cake too! lol

And wow! very good luck with the chance card!

The name of Oscar's club is the greatest! Ha!

@BlueSeaWaves

Oh wow! That tree house is super cute! I love how you used the rustic wood fences, and made it all look authentic.
    Now Archie has another place to make more messes.
    And isn't this the truth!? *sigh*

@MelsieYT

Oh, it's super cute how Maddie warmed up to Raymie, and then Luke knew how in love he was :heart: And wow! She made her house so nice for them! Looks like they did stay the night ;)

I wonder if they'll be moving in with each other one of these days?

@Simslover163

Oh wow! How cool that you can have a stylist chair at home! Is that from Get Famous, or have I just been missing it? LOL

I really love the hairstyle you picked after she took the selfie with Dustin Broke

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited June 2020
    @AlwaysAsking

I am glad you enjoyed it, there were sims coming in but I have a mod
    that make them go away at once.
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Still working on Jamie's place! It's more or less done, I just need to work out what to do with the plants. I did make another mini-greenhouse on one of the rooftops, but I'm still several spaces short, and unfortunately not every plant works with the vertical planters.

Also pretty sure the spinach and parsley is cursed. It simply refuses to be planted and gives a 'try more space' message everywhere. Vertical, regular, in the ground... And when I tried moving the actual plants over, they promptly disappeared with a message saying there was a missing footprint!

By request of @Becka28 , here are some caps of my goofball! :D (Thank you, both for the comments on the builds and about Jamie! And ooh man the loft was complicated, yeah!)

An alleged adult.
    MLF17Jt.png

Kitty!
    vjNQ9f0.png

Another Sim I made shows up to give Jamie a gift. Gift turns out to be a cube of faux jerky. Jamie makes this expression.
    Fc8s0H6.png
    Jax versus mud. The mud won.
    rUZ5MXl.png

"Okay nope I am out."
    vNdDjrk.png

More Sage cuteness.
    ECjvhXh.png
    fGi0bnI.png

"Heck yeah I know I'm the favourite."
    MyoL2tN.png

And an interesting bug. Jamie, browsing recipes on Simterist doesn't actually count as baking...
    GGzPPDv.png

And oh no, looks like your Sims had a pretty depressing time all around!

@Smellincoffee wow, that NAP seems a bit full-on! I turned off NPC voting so I haven't had that issue, at least!

@haneul thank you!!

@Duvelina I mean, he does literally have the Evil trait! (Er, you are talking about Max Villareal, right? XD) On the other hand, so does Malcolm. You'd think Nancy would deal better.

@Daravi apparently there are some bugs with tuning for fabrication. If you use mods, someone will likely make one to balance it out a bit more.

@sunblond man :-\ I don't like Max much, but I do feel bad for him. The dancing bit is a sweet little moment! The teens bonding while hanging out at the Ruins feels really good and true-to-life - sometimes stuff gets personal and it gets weird! Yeah, I'm legit curious about the Munch boys' dad too! Oof, the restaurant thing was a bit of a blunder!

And I'm still starting out with building, I prefer doing interior design. There are a lot of incredible designs on the Gallery, so downloads work fine there!

@Lucy_Henley poor spooked kitten!! Oh man, Unwarranted Hostility is a doozy. Did you know that in the coding it's named 'punchable face'? And heh, I have yet to have a Sim sit in the hot tub without falling asleep!

@Vehritas oh man, Andrea's outfit is so cute!

@AlwaysAsking I don't have a proper title yet, it has a working one based solely on me catching a glimpse of my bookshelf. Namely, the Hunger Games trilogy. So. Catching Fyres XD And oh gosh I wish I knew where I got the house but I cannot find it for the life of me! Apparently I must have added it in straight from the Gallery without saving, and since it's literally just called The Summer Home (I moved them there because I wanted their original 64x64 lot for another build), it's nigh impossible to find again!

A ton is from EL, yeah! I looove so much of the BB items, especially the metal-framed shelf and all the plants! And some items in the lofted house are from EL, but the bulk should actually work fine with other packs! The bed is from EL, but it should work with any single bed in the same position, the ladder is the base game one, the walls can be replaced, and there's a few other simple decor items. The only thing you'd lose functionality on are the solar panels. Heck, theoretically, I could even make it BGC.

@DeafSimmer I'm glad they had a happy ending :D

@KiniHokulani welcome back <3 I hope you're doing better!
  • Options
    CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    edited June 2020
    I haven't updated what's happening in my game in a while. Quite a bit has happened since I last posted. I've been swamped at work, so playing has been minimal and when I do play, I haven't had time to post pictures after.

Anyway, here's a little update.

Ephram has a little sister! I think my last updated shared that Dawson was getting married, so Ephram has a step-mom, Addyson, and Addyson and Dawson had a little girl, Elizabeth (aka Lizzy). Dawson and Addy also got their kids a puppy! Abe is in the background.

Wgwkmht.png

Lizzy loves Abe :heart:

MWV5bPc.png

Meanwhile, Dakota gave birth to a half-alien child! When we last saw her, she had been having a fling with a guy named Rocco. After they woohooed, he revealed he was an alien. Soon after, Dakota learned she was pregnant. . .meet little Enid.

NjIVfOV.png

gn5defX.png

Brianna was also pregnant last time I posted. She was dating a guy from her dorm, who she later learned was studying Villainy. She decided that was not someone she wanted around her children, so she's now rocking the single mom role to her twin daughters, Evelyn and Emersyn.
    jDtDnoA.png
    khlymu3.png
    3aC7j6l.png

And, Dakota got married. I know, she's just as shocked as you are. No, not to Rocco. She ended up marrying a guy she briefly dated in high school. They reconnected after years, and decided hey, why not?

abuPUHX.png
    bNMTdHL.png
    xfJklaK.png

I had to share this picture ... at Dakota's wedding, Lizzy was so thirsty she needed TWO sippy cups at the same time.

DHrfhBC.png

Everyone had a blast celebrating Dakota's wedding. Here are some random shots.
    Delia (Dakota's little sis), Ephram, and Jasper (Todd's little boy)
    PgLHfQ2.png

Dawson and Addy are SO in love! Every time I see them, they're making out. (I am NOT controlling them anymore). Oh, and as you can see, Addy's pregnant again.
    Blxmuhu.png

Todd read to his little girl, Olivia.
    ME0dWRV.png

Dakota chatting with her new groom, Bentley. Is it just me, or does it look like there might already be trouble in paradise? Perhaps they rushed into this marriage a little too quickly. Hmm.

yanJwh2.png

• Options
    ryttu3k wrote: »

@Vehritas oh man, Andrea's outfit is so cute!
    Thank you so much!
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @AlwaysAsking The AC pictures weren’t spoilers :) I saw that you read a whole lot. Wow! I really commend you :open_mouth: If you want, you could let me know what you’re curious about and I’ll direct you to the specific chapters. That way you’ll save time! :smile: But I appreciate you reading them :blush: I hope its entertaining! Zephan is such a great name especially with what it means! <3 And I love all the preparental shenanigans in your update. Nice to see Don looking un suave once in awhile. His panicky look is pretty endearing! :tongue:
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited June 2020
    @AlwaysAsking It started out as Renegades but I renamed it and no one from Renegades is in there anymore, so it barely counts.

@ryttu3k Yeah, I was talking about Max. Malcolm wasn't much fun for my Villareal's to be around either.
  • Options
    rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    It's been a short bit since I've posted in here. I've been pretty busy with exams and stuff so this update will be pretty short.
    Also I know I haven't really been responding to others stories, but I do like reading all the stories people post.

This little update won't really be that crazy (in my book ;) )
    Saar, the clone of the girl in my profile pic, hooked up with yet another guy and had twins, again!
    Sticking to the Greek names I called them Aphrodite and Athena.
    102803425_604403243518176_982739578276880796_n.png?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=bHwNX7i69OcAX_Jq92j&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.xx&oh=0a4ec1c977815968de2069191cff110c&oe=5F00AF82

102769773_585227735707935_3490948844503219781_n.png?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=l44Ez_xx4xQAX9ol24j&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.xx&oh=11c1841101cf3e736847826074b7b4c7&oe=5F012627

Next up I had the whole family move to Oasis Springs, because the lot in Britechester was getting a bit too small for 8 sims...
    So basically Saar has a relationship with 3 guys and with each of them she had 2 kids: Persephone & Opheila, Kassandra & Alexios and Athena and Aphrodite.

Now that Athena and Aphrodite are in the household, I aged everyone up.

Here are Kassandra and Alexios jogging outside their residence:
    102832583_3105311606227087_7929925124732273859_n.png?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=43zZWDX8DfkAX8bDRfe&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.xx&oh=1676fd279d2fbce308113bb329b99890&oe=5F01C2FE

102653318_3891375660934479_5291010521067128948_n.png?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=1N_0XFL1L_kAX-04GEJ&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.xx&oh=5ea6beb0d8149fd465594d412909eb2e&oe=5F00D43E

I'm about to have Persephone and Ophelia enroll into university.

• Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    @AlwaysAsking That stylist chair is from Get Famous. Unfortunately after Odette took a bath, the hairstyle reverted back. I'll try again later. On the other hand, I did learn that when a Sim get a makeover and you want to keep a particular makeup style and hairstyle, you will have to cancel the interaction.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options

Continuing with more excerpts from the Journal of Omar Banali

2DcMCHr.jpg
    Kyle at GeekCon, love that expression on his face

-Iggy and I are friends now too, I kind of knew him before the bowling club, cause he was actually our neighbor when we lived in the other house. I kind of think that his parents may argue a lot though, from stuff I have heard grown ups say when they think I’m not listening. Not like Uncle Kyle and Salim, I mean, cause they don’t argue very often and I never hear about it, especially if it’s about me, cause I only get the version of some rule or decision after they both agreed to it, so, like, it’s always a united front against me see. I mean, I know Uncle Kyle is not a close relative, but Salim doesn’t do much without checking it out with him, even stuff about me.-

-I guess I was maybe a little star struck by Uncle Kyle when I first got here. I mean, I love my brother and everything and he loves me too I know, but, well, I kind of knew Salim had faults and stuff, like, he is just Ok looking, he’s super hairy and beardy and kind of has no muscle definition. I’m totally the looker in our family. And he was super lazy and unmotivated about stuff for as long as I could remember, until he met Uncle Kyle, that is. Then he started getting promoted at work and got a book finished and published. While Uncle Kyle had this nice house and he is super good looking and works out, so he is in shape. He had all these friends and no money problems, he was even cooking on the morning news show on TV a couple times. Plus, he let me live with them and, like, made me feel welcome and everything. So, I guess I thought that Salim had really gotten the best deal out of the marriage or something, that Uncle Kyle had married down a lot.
    Well, the blinders are off. Uncle Kyle is not perfect either. Like, I know taking me in to live with them was a huge thing that not a lot of guys would do, and I know he loves me and stuff, cause he tells me a lot. But, he is what they call high maintenance, like, he totally has to get everything his way or he gets either really angry or really sad. And he always thinks he is right, that this opinion is the only right one. And Salim has to try to manage him, he constantly has to worry how stuff affects Uncle Kyle and try to mitigate his expectations, which, if you ask me, is a lot of work. So, I guess they both get good stuff and bad stuff out of their marriage.-

-Bombshell, like, totally out of the blue today. Salim is looking over me while I do my homework, neither of them is much help anymore, I have to do it myself unless I really get stuck, in which case, it becomes a big deal with phone calls to their friends or worse, a teacher. So I mostly figure it out myself now.
    Anyway, Salim tells me that he and Uncle Kyle are thinking about adopting a child. Like, its not a done deal yet, it’s just in the planning stage, and what would I think about it if they adopted a kid. So, like, Salim was honestly asking me for an opinion, not telling me what had already been decided, I guess. Which is not normally how things work in this house. But I was in shock, I mean, OK, so I needed time to think about it. So I said so, which did not make Salim mad, he said for me to think about it and let him and Uncle Kyle now how I felt about the idea because I was a part of the family and I should think about the effect it would have on me.
    Now I have to decide how I feel about it. So, I know I’m not really their child and stuff, but I am family, like, by birth. It would be like I kind of like I had a sibling if that happened, right? My mind is in a confused state, I had never really given any thought about the prospect of them adopting, I guess. I’m not sure what I think.-

-Brayden is adopted, and we are pretty friendly now, not just club stuff, but we talk about other stuff at practices too. I was hoping we were friends enough that I could ask her about being adopted. Like, she doesn’t seem to be shy about talking about it or anything. So, I called her up after school, I told her I had something private to discuss and could we maybe meet face to face just the two of us. So we arranged to meet early before the practice on Sunday in the diner that’s across from the Bowling Alley.
    I was too nervous to eat, to be honest, but ordered anyway. So I told her everything, like about the adoption stuff and how I was feeling confused and was kind of having a hard time making any kind of decision how I felt about it. And, that I really needed advice, if she felt like giving me any.
    Brayden told me some really personal stuff then. Like, she was already a child when she got adopted and that what she remembers from her life before that is kind of bad. That her life was really awful and she was abused and stuff. Then she said, did I think that there was a child out there somewhere like her that would be better off in my family. ‘Cause if the answer was yes, then if I was a good person, I’d want them to have a better life too. Which made me feel like a total jerk. Anyone would be pretty lucky to have a home like mine, a lot of kids I know don’t have it nearly as good as I do.
    Anyway, after bowling practice I told Uncle Kyle and Salim I would love to have a little brother or sister if it was, Ok for me to think of them like that since I’m not really officially their child. Which started the water works, Kyle is, like, really emotional and once he gets started Salim gets going too, so that was really uncomfortable. Lots of hugging and mushy emotional stuff happened.

-So, I’m thinking it’s official now, the adoption thing, like, there is paperwork that was submitted and some social worker is going to start stopping by unannounced and I have to be on my absolute best behavior and am not allowed to talk about certain subjects. I wonder if having a baby naturally is half this much hoopla? It doesn’t seem like the Dennys or Montenegros had nearly as much drama going on when they had their kids the normal way.-

@AlwaysAsking Thanks for reading and commenting on my posts, I don't have "Get Famous" so pardon me for asking, but I was under the impression that Thorne Baily was married and had a child in the game, does he get divorced in your game?
    P.S. I have a sim crush on Ian and Lawrence.

• Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @sunblond Thank you. Kit Bae was uploaded on the gallery by Maxis as part of a Discover university household.

Carolina Behr Bae: Everyday life
    Kit had his first day at work today.
    49668558978_f2f16e4e8d_c.jpg
    So I met cousin Beatrice Huerta Lobo in the park.
    49669385912_e5f20c1c13_c.jpg
    Then I met cousin Fredrik Pizzazz Le Chien at the beach.
    49668558928_a4c33ef966_c.jpg
    When cousin Dara Pizzazz Felix & I sang at norebang, we discovered grandma Lina Vera Allocco fell asleep in the street because she saw a celebrity. Kinda embarrassing to witness.
    49669099761_62ff0d6857_c.jpg
    Had to pretend as nothing happened & sing some ABBA songs with grandma.
    49669385822_838188d387_c.jpg
    Kit was promoted today. We met at the gym to work out. Working out is an important part of his work as an athlete.
    49669385757_6f00fc727e_c.jpg
    Wow, so many familymembers at the gym today. From left cousin Elsa Pizzazz Fletcher, my sister Britt Behr Sterling, cousin Dara Pizzazz Felix & cousin Chloe Vera Barnes.
    49668558823_fc7d5076ae_c.jpg
    My dear husband must be tired, since he fell of the threadmill.
    Time for us to go home.
    49668558788_56d7af8857_c.jpg
    Dara came home with us to eat dinner.

Last day before uni
    We met Kit’s friends in Windenburg.
    49669289736_f4daff65be_c.jpg
    Kit played foosball with some friends.
    49669578912_b980bdc0a2_c.jpg
    While I played llama with brother in law Bruce Sterling.
    49668749218_7d38ba5944_c.jpg
    Next morning Kit & I went for a walk on the beach.
    I kissed my husband & wished him good luck at work today.
    49668749163_cf8f7e9265_c.jpg
    I painted a romantic painting when I came home.
    The painting reflects my feelings nowadays.
    49669578727_3c22b2cb4a_c.jpg
    Spent some time with my sister Jamie Behr Lewis at the beach.
    49669578692_22f2d0153a_c.jpg
    Met cousin Beatrice Huerta Lobo there.
    Wonder if she forgot to take a look in the mirror before she went out today?
    49669289511_e0b11fbbd2_c.jpg
    Her sister Ava look a lot more stylish.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    @Simelina1 Really? I have DU but had not seen that on the gallery, thanks for telling me. ;-)
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @AlwaysAsking glad you were able to come back sorry about game issues though I'm all too familiar with them yet come right back I do cause sims...

The way Katrina's head is angled it's like she's trying to examine J and send dark glares like Don wasn't going to be your boytoy forever lady get over it ha. They do seem to work out but I just know there is something coming, like J figuring how to wrap Don around his finger or some such. I just hear some old fashioned Mario music playing as he gets a new achievement "shared fruit salad" ha. Ooh that face, I knew it! Don is too used to playing the playboy everytime his skills work out too well there is going to be a block, Don y u so stubborn. Aside from the creep just watching that amuses me, okay all of it amuses me. It's like he has to teach Don that he's just like him, everything is fine when it's not serious. Now let's see how Mr. Pretend I'm not sensitive handles the rest.

Next page:

"your" adventure with Thorne amused me too, I never thought about who I'd be paired up with if I took my self sim around.....hmmmmmmmmm Vlad? Mayhaps. Also I like the baby name.

I haven't played again yet since posting really, my new drawing tablet got here so I am trying to get into a better habit of drawing more, also the power was out for a bit yesterday and then before you know it I have to go to bed for a morning shift ah well. Lol I was thinking that would be a good friend for him but I'm not opening that save for a bit either way just want to keep playing with my newer sims in case some awful bug comes to my game I've been lucky so far.

Ha I'm glad, Mitzy hasn't really been used that much but she has remained one of my babies for years she was uploaded with an odd nose I didn't really think of but meh she's all better now. Yes she must get to know them off duty I'll see if that clicks with her lol, now how did I know you'd like those lines? :D I just enjoy being silly at random since I always end up with some drama somewhere it's nice to just take your sims and let be nonsense I mean see in your dreams? Come on that's when you fall forever there is nothing to see.....see? Silly. I look forward to sharing more I may have to have longer posts and use more spoilers so I'm not spamming and just have a bigger section not sure I just want to share everything you have much to learn about Alabaster. Liam I haven't thought much about him but he was one of the few parts saved just so, and he was bound to pop up again eventually. It's been a while but I think his mother was the gen that moved out of her parents house and started a family with a guy she met on the street that same night only to marry a vampire after he had gotten their other neighbor pregnant....funt times. Also I remember he of course was from a decent sized family and at his wedding to Bella his great aunt and uncles, two sets of twins that never married all died within sim seconds of each other.

I'm am happy you liked the start of his story I was really conflicted on adding him to the same save but then I thought he's probably gonna be difficult for a while I ought to have other families to past time with. Yep yep you have much a waitin' to do, I'll say that part of it is that Mary doesn't see him as her son they aren't even friendly she only has eyes for his mother but you know....yep. Jim will sing of your praise, for fish snacks....we'll see about Knox he's a hard cookie to crumble that's broken already.
    @Silverofdreams30 he's certainly enjoyable.
    @ryttu3k oooh such pretty builds, I especially like the first one the inside just :) or interior if you want to be fancy...I'm not fancy lol.

Doesn't it just fit his face? I couldn't resist, even though I like a lot of guys with long hair some really wear it better than others, as for poor Knox and Mary well some people are just like that. I haven't planned it all out but for now she's sort of the type of person that can hate and judge without just cause. He's lucky to have Matilda even if he doesn't know it yet.
    @hanuel I'm glad you do I was just messing around when I made them and finally got to the point where they just needed to be played if only a little. I thought someone might be into them, as for Mckensie's state....I mean technically? Lol.
    @hunniboo1 she is so stinkin' pretty.
    @KiniHokulani I'm glad you stopped by and I hope things are feeling at least a little better hun, I love this I tried to get Thorne pregnant and he rejected me and noped his preggo ticket to Don who just had to get abducted. I was digging the roll through until I had to stop at that creep watching them be lovebirds....but that also just :D but the end though just ouch and I"ll leave it at that...just ouch.

Okay so all caught up for now can't decide what I want to do but I should be able to post tonight or tomorrow for my next day off....yes I just had some I'm just barely part time I get a decent bit of hours so when I hear day off don't care I'm takin' it.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Sooooo...I played for a lot longer than I thought I might today, and I may have become re-addicted to this game. It happens every time.

Patrick finally moved out of his parents' house and into his own apartment in San Myshuno. To say that he was excited is an understatement. He finally has a place of his own.
    4243456578899665544.png

The first person that he called and invited was Andrea, who rushed over A.S.A.P.
    443456578899665544.png

44456578899665544.png

He decided, what better way to break in the new apartment than cooking a little meal and sharing it. He doesn't think that his cooking skills are up to par with Andrea's, but she loved the gesture.
    4445678899665544.png

44456788996655.png

Patrick has been undecided on his career goals for a while now. For a long time he thought that he would go into Programming, but after venturing into it he realized that's not where his heart was. And so, he invited his father, Gabriel, to shoot some hoops and tell him the good news that he was going to be following in his footsteps in Education. His dad was, as he expected, ecstatic!
    4445678899665.png

It wasn't long into the game that Patrick received a call from his mom Siena, asking him to visit. But what with the new job starting the next day, he promised he'd pass by the next day and turned in early.

His first day in his new job went great, and in good spirits, he invited Andrea over to visit his parents. His mom's already a fan, but Patrick figured that it would do good for Andrea to get to know his dad better.
    4445678995.png

44456678995.png

444567899665.png

444567895.png

It was a nice night, and soon after they left Patrick's parents' house, Andrea went back to her apartment.

She spent the night in a terrible mood chasing after bugs and two rodents that seem to have made her place their permanent residence. She tried, she really did, and even called her landlord. But after the guy visited, and did nothing, she tried her best to eliminate the pests on her own. Well, that was a major flop, so Andrea visited Patrick and proposed a little idea to him...

Yeah, Patrick was very much okay with her moving in. They made quick work of getting the things that she needed, and settled nicely for their first night together. Patrick had work-related tasks to do, and Andrea was trying to put together her first food sale. She's gonna have to start somewhere if she wants to one day buy her own lot and build a restaurant.
    44456785.png

444565.png

4445675.png

The next day dawned bright and early. Patrick went to work and Andrea set up her sale. Might as well test her baking on others before she sets up a big business.
    44455.png

Things started off a little rocky, but soon she had a nice crowd interested. And that bread was selling fast!
    4445.png

Just as she was about to finish, who showed up but Patrick's dad. Turns out Gabriel received a text from Patrick while at work and decided to visit Andrea's stand for a little moral support. Not only that, but he ended up buying the last loaf of bread right after another buyer!
    42343456578899665544.png

All in all it was a good day. Andrea's sale was successful, and Patrick arrived home with the great news that he got a promotion! With them growing closer together and their careers slowly moving on the right track, things are looking up.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    It was Spooky Day, and Peter decided to both model his pirate outfit and show off his awesome magic skillz.

0KwDf2h.jpg

The pirate outfit is from CAS and didn't fulfill the "Wear Costume" tradition, so I got him to wear the Luke Skywalker costume. The family failed to pay the bills quickly enough, so the power got shut off.

kuGrdh1.jpg

Yeah, I do love this fairy outfit, it's what Jenny Jones was wearing! Potty training your kids is always a messy job, but it has to be done.

Cfib1bJ.jpg

Now that the curse had gone, Peter felt more confident in going out and meeting others. There were a few others dressed in costumes, and he decided to chat to Clara Bjergsen.

ksu1JGz.jpg

There aren't many costume options for toddlers. But the "monster" costume is super cute!

88jG21b.jpg

Peter tried to make another potion...

zIJo7Tc.jpg

... uh oh.

zr4c1RX.jpg

Peter was hit by the Curse of Uncleansable Stench.

ZKCMcs0.jpg

Despite his smell, Peter decided to propose Trying for a Baby. Caroline wasn't put off...

nuLxWdb.jpg
    eG6PZBU.jpg

Success!
    (I turned on the Capture UI option to get this, and then forgot it was still on, so the next few screenshots will have the UI visible).

M415248.jpg

This is the problem with the stench curse... visibly sweating, and then a gross green puddle appears. :|

dfySN31.jpg

Off to the Magic Realm!

HMuqy5Y.jpg

Peter looked around to see if there were any curse clearing potions, but he was out of luck. So he bought a diamond gem instead.

cCSzafF.jpg

Perhaps practising potion-making at Magic HQ will be more successful?

4g40so7.jpg

Yup! He finally managed to make a Potion of Plentiful Needs!

sADMvgM.jpg

Back at home, it was snowing. Inspired by his trip, he had fun practising magic.

16p3N3X.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top