Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: June ’20 Eco Lifestyle Patch

Comments

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member

*snip*

THANK YOU <3

I was so tired of reading people talking "Just use the gnome" WHAT Gnome!!???

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Updated
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

*snip*

THANK YOU <3

sorry it was my fault. my sims have big families. and gnome spawnning makes it difficult for them to use things. like toilets. so i would love to turn spawnning off but had no idea if it was possible.
  • Options

*snip*

THANK YOU <3

sorry it was my fault. my sims have big families. and gnome spawnning makes it difficult for them to use things. like toilets. so i would love to turn spawnning off but had no idea if it was possible.

Oh no not you!! :)<3

My post was not to you, I assume you were talking about gnomes at harvest fest :)

I was talking about MCCC :)

(I did enabled the overlapping and got the options in one of the gnomes, but no, still not the same, I will keep using the statue, it does work anyway, I just ignore the LE)

• Options

*snip*

THANK YOU <3

Oh no not you!! :)<3

My post was not to you, I assume you were talking about gnomes at harvest fest :)

I was talking about MCCC :)

(I did enabled the overlapping and got the options in one of the gnomes, but no, still not the same, I will keep using the statue, it does work anyway, I just ignore the LE)

i was trying to fis it so they won't spawn. i like the holidays but with gnome infestations my sims can't move.
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    jmem0 wrote: »
    I still prefer Teleport Any Sim over MC's function. Oftentimes for poses that involve an object (table, bed, custom deco, etc.) I need to place a sim inside that object in an exact location. So far I don't see how I can do that with MC's teleport function. I hope Andrew or someone can update the mod.

search for a gnome in in-game build/buy mode once you do that, resize- the gnomes and then put the gnomes INTO the object (bed/couch/picinic table) and then do the same thing you would do with Andrew's teleporter just with MC instead.

To piggyback on this comment, make sure you folks enable both the Teleport Sim Overlap via "Gameplay Settings" and the Show Gnome Menu Type under "Show Menu Settings". Go to a computer in-game and follow these menu options. You will need to restart your game to see the options show up on the gnomes.

Teleport Sim Overlap: MC Command Center on a PC > MCCC Settings > Gameplay Settings > Teleport Sim Overlap > Enabled.

7nMjLSd.png

Show Gnome Menu Type: MC Command Center on a PC > MCCC Settings > Notification/Console/Menu Settings > Show Menu Settings > Show Gnome Menu Type > All.

cCSOnHf.png

The latter will prompt you to restart your game for the settings to take effect.

Ohhh, this makes way more sense. I was under the impression we were talking about... an actual gnome object. :lol:

Thank you for this!
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    ironiccally gnomes are not the weirdest thing going on in my game asim died 12 or so chapters ago. then 2 nights ago decieds to live. i keep bringing her back cause it makes rotating houses easier. when she died the first time she though her boyfriend was just ok. now she wants to marry him.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited June 2020
    @ jmem0 Teleport Any Sim hasn't been confirmed working for at least two updates, probably more. I highly advise not using it. Use the MCCC gnome.

May I ask, what exactly is the MCCC gnome and where could I download it? I haven't heard anything of it until today nor do I seem to have it in my game (I have MCCC completely up to date)

its the in-game gnomes-you know the ones which there is always seem to be a new one?
    6qk9fSY.png <this is one of the many in-game gnomes. then fellow @KiniHokulani 's instructions then you can do excatly anything you did with "Teleport Any Sim"

any of these in-game gnomes can be used and they're all in the game itself
    ZC4wNZc.jpg

@LyricSimsz15 you still need the gnome object in order to have sims in object.

without the gnomes I wouldn't be able to do this: u4fFDIw.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 , as SiliClone said, remove the tradition :) from calendar, click the harvest fest and choose "edit" , and just delete the gnome part :)

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    sorry @luthienrising for making the thread off-topic.

making the thread back *on* topic.. does anyone know if the mod which allow kids to be spellcasters/cook and I think garden needed to be updated?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    making the thread back *on* topic.. does anyone know if the mod which allow kids to be spellcasters/cook and I think garden needed to be updated?

I did post off topic, I apologize :) But I do not think this is a WCIF thread either ;)

But anyway, here, @MadameLee , updated to Eco Pack:
    https://modthesims.info/d/635907/talented-kids-sim-mods.html

• Options
    sorry @luthienrising for making the thread off-topic.

Yes. The cooking and gardening ones have been updated. They're in the separate section, below Updated Careers, that I made for food and gardening mods (a lot more updated mods are to come in those areas).

Updates
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 , as SiliClone said, remove the tradition :) from calendar, click the harvest fest and choose "edit" , and just delete the gnome part :)

i'll try that. thank you. i like the holidays so i don't want to skip them but gnome overpopulation ruins it for my sims.
  • Options
    gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    i'll try that. thank you. i like the holidays so i don't want to skip them but gnome overpopulation ruins it for my sims.

It IS a halfway decent way to make a few bucks. Just appease them and they end up spawning seed packets all over the place. At $100 a pop, it's not too bad if you're low on $.
  • Options
    DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    Simelicious hasn't updated their simblr in two years. KPC0528 hasn't posted on MTS in the same time. Mellycreates 3 years on their blog. Redabyss doesn't even register a a name anymore on a certain mod site.

RIP to the following traits from my mod folder:
    Celebrity (Redabyss)
    Girly (Simelicious)
    Healthy Lifestyle 2 (KPC0528)
    Glamorous (Mellycreates)

CatMuto's Sweet trait hasn't been updated in 2 years. May or not be dead.
  • Options
    Ailias_2Ailias_2 Posts: 21 Member
    Do you have Gourmet Cooking in the menu of fridge or stove? It's disappeared for me for now.
    Gonna find out why
    Also My sims cannot plant harvestable. it's become invisible after planting. and I do not know how to use new vertical planter. no menus available and I cannot drag anything on it to plant it there.
  • Options
    Ailias_2Ailias_2 Posts: 21 Member
    UPDATE
    I updated one mod "faster gardening" I believe
    now I can plant on ground. cannot plant on vertical planter. some veggies and herbs can be put on that slots. some cannot.
    that plants that can be put there is no menu for planting there. only "EAT"
    Weird!!!

I removed all possible mods from my folder. still no Gourmet Cooking menus. it's GONE
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Seventeen more mod updates on 7 June from Bienchen, here:

https://deichschafblog.de/bienchen/update-7-juni-2020/
  • Options
    New and of note, from LittleMsSam: Nurture Gives More Health (in Random Small Mods):

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/619989464091082752/random-small-mods-sometimes-mods-are-sooo-small
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    The creator of the Maxis Match CC World blog has kindly updated a whole bunch of default eye replacements whose original creators have open TOUs (including DFJ's Whisper eyes @s33man ). The list and links can be found here:

https://maxismatchccworld.tumblr.com/post/620157530520338432/master-post-human-default-eyes-fixed-for-patch
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Thanks, @loubyloulou! Adding what I didn't already have below.

@Ailias_2 Please see "Broken" on p. 1. Food and gardening mods are likely to have been hit, including those not reported yet. Those that are updated are in their own section, below the Updated Career Mods section.

@DarkAudit Can you confirm that those traits are broken for you?

Updated
    Updated by Bienchen
    • somecatanddogstraysinotherworlds
    • banquettabletuning
    • betterfoodquality
    • eatatdiningtable
    • fastercooking
    • finisheating
    • fridge_MoreSnacks
    • morefoodatcafe
    • eldertweak
    • addsimstoensembleduringevents
    • investmenttweak
    • lesseldersatlounge
    • loveemailtweak
    • moredonate
    • nosicklygrocery
    • swimmingisfunandhygienic
    • swimmingisfunandhygienic_nofatloss

Reported Fine by Creator
    egureh: Easygoing Baby, Larger Hamper Capacity, Negotiate More Performance, More Intimate Emotional Support
    KawaiiStacie: K-Pop Star Mod, My First Farm Animal, Playable Job Events

Updated CC
    For more updated eyes, please see maxismatchccworld's Master Post: Human Default Eyes Fixed for June 3rd Patch

New and Relevant
  • Options
    Updated
  • Options
    @luthienrising I'm working on it. Intellectual and Healthy Lifestyle 2 were never repaired after the DU patch. I did the fix for my own personal use, but per https://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/189024451980/broken-custom-traits-in-the-sims-4 those two have been broken since November.
  • Options
    helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member
    And hurray, I have also managed to update my little career:

https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=616799&cb=1591541335

It runs with Neia's tool; if anybody finds a problem, please contact me at mts. :smile:
  • Options
    Midnitetech has updated their careers: https://midnitetech.tumblr.com/post/612339917020872704/all-my-careers-in-one-zip-updated-for-eco

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top