Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: June ’20 Eco Lifestyle Patch

Comments

• Options
    MinaiMinai Posts: 706 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    EdithV wrote: »
    Sorry if this has already been said and I missed it but is the height mod okay

Luthienrising keeps a running track on the first page of this post of what has been reported broken and what has been updated.

Well I assuming they asked so the height mod could be investigated as it's not on the first page. Im going to play my game for a bit and see if it's working fine without any issues and post back later.
    and @luthienrising
    thank you for this thread!
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    for anyone using pose player- we no longer need the Teleporter since it's now a function of MC and if you need to have more then 2 sim in an object all you have to do is resize some gnomes and put them in the bed/picnic table/couch/whatever.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Got to love the never-ending excitement of updating after a patch/expansion. Then reupdating..and maybe doing it two or three more times. Never mind the crickets from some modders...waiting on word from some myself, so I feel your pain. If it's been heard about as updated or working from the creator, or we know it's broken from the creator or players - it's on page one. Otherwise, no one has any more idea than you do.

Off to play the "do I dare put this in my game, or is it going to bork it to Hades and back?" game myself.
  • Options
    DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    Is it all default CC eyes that are broken, or just some?
  • Options
    Gemmie12Gemmie12 Posts: 262 Member
    edited June 2020
    DarkAudit wrote: »
    Is it all default CC eyes that are broken, or just some?

From what I know on this thread, it's all default eye replacements that are affected. I use default replacements from Nords and Cmar's tool helped get them working in my game again.
    CJcvgXD.png
    Lein Modded Legacy

OriginID/PSN: Gemmie12
  • Options
    VaniliciousVanilicious Posts: 98 Member
    finally i fixed my problem, it was ALL non-default eyes (except for my favorites crybabies skin detail, they work perfect) but all painted eyes, i just remove them and the problem fixed. (in my case, problem was the movies on tv never ends)
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    edited June 2020
    @luthienrising I don't know if this was mentioned already or not... all sinks on off by Coolspear is broken, it needs a bunch of new tuning to be added, since he retired, I updated it for myself here:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/37959053
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited June 2020
    @SiliClone Thanks mightily!

Updated Tools
    Updated
    Updated by Bienchen
    • craftsalestablefix, 2 versions
    • landlordtextfix
    • moregroceryshopping
    • thirsttweak_festivaltea
    • curesickness
    • pimplesmod
    • moreefficientpetbrushing
    • shorterdogwalks
    • freezingsimsdontturnblue
    • leafpile_nofreshnessdecay –
    • mistletoekissinwinteronlys
    • moredynamicballfights
    • northeuropeleaftweak
    • skilldaytweak
    • autobeachactivitytweak
    • nomoreislanddirtspawning
    • noautonomousswipe
    • destroyobjectcheat

Updated Careers
    • all careers by Neia

No Longer Needed
    • coffeeandsnack_destroy (Bienchen)
    • leafpile_destroy (Bienchen)

Probably Okay Now
    Although it's always a risky mod to use, Zerbu's cloned worlds seem to be okay since the Maxis hotfix, or so I'm told. As always, keep a backup save.

Updated CC
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    AceCakeeAceCakee Posts: 2 New Member
    is anyone else's CC presets working at all after the update? All custom presets work completely fine in CAS mode, but once my sim is put in the game their face and body just change. Also my custom skin tones don't work at all.
  • Options
    Updated
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    MiniMoxxMiniMoxx Posts: 8 New Member
    With Neia's tool being updated do we need to wait for careers to be updated or will they all work?
  • Options
    Cassandra52182Cassandra52182 Posts: 525 Member
    @Awenya Thanks for that tutorial I was able to fix my default eyes at least for now, though not my vampire ones because that would be 1 at a time and not sure if this method is the best for it. I also must have put the colors in the wrong order somewhere because while they are showing up, the colors are all mixed up :D
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • Options
    AwenyaAwenya Posts: 36 Member
    @Awenya Thanks for that tutorial I was able to fix my default eyes at least for now, though not my vampire ones because that would be 1 at a time and not sure if this method is the best for it. I also must have put the colors in the wrong order somewhere because while they are showing up, the colors are all mixed up :D

It's not you! S4S would randomly relocate the colors while going through. I had to screenshot the order from my original defaults and rearrange/reimport them 2-3 times for them to show in the correct order. The original poster mentioned a problem similar to that, too. Glad it helped! :blush:
    ZRVBb9i2_o.png
    Origin ID: LadyZOOKOR
  • Options
    MinaiMinai Posts: 706 Member
    We now have a hotfix/update. Is that going to mess up all the redos/fixes the mods creators have tendered so far?
    We now have a hotfix/update. Is that going to mess up all the redos/fixes the mods creators have tendered so far?

Omg your dog is beautiful!
  • Options
    whiskeyii_01whiskeyii_01 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, looks like dorien922's "Stoves and outdoor cooking allowed in dorms" mod is broken (in that it boots the user to the World Select screen if you follow specific steps). I've posted on their ModTheSims page to alert them, but just in case anyone else uses that mod, here's your heads up!
  • Options
    ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    MiniMoxx wrote: »
    With Neia's tool being updated do we need to wait for careers to be updated or will they all work?

@MiniMoxx You need to wait for them to by re-exported and re-uploaded by the creators. The tool getting updated doesn't automatically update them.
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • Options
    jmem0jmem0 Posts: 2 New Member
    I still prefer Teleport Any Sim over MC's function. Oftentimes for poses that involve an object (table, bed, custom deco, etc.) I need to place a sim inside that object in an exact location. So far I don't see how I can do that with MC's teleport function. I hope Andrew or someone can update the mod.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    jmem0 wrote: »
    I still prefer Teleport Any Sim over MC's function. Oftentimes for poses that involve an object (table, bed, custom deco, etc.) I need to place a sim inside that object in an exact location. So far I don't see how I can do that with MC's teleport function. I hope Andrew or someone can update the mod.

search for a gnome in in-game build/buy mode once you do that, resize- the gnomes and then put the gnomes INTO the object (bed/couch/picinic table) and then do the same thing you would do with Andrew's teleporter just with MC instead.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    @jmem0 Teleport Any Sim hasn't been confirmed working for at least two updates, probably more. I highly advise not using it. Use the MCCC gnome.

Useful info from TwistedMexi:
    Eco Lifestyle Cheats are live on https://TwistedMexi.com

Updated
    Reported Fine by Creator
    • Scarlet: Subject Homework, No Cold Clothing Inside

No Longer Needed
    • Interaction Fame Fix (lotharihoe)

Updated CC
    New and Relevant
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    is there a mod that stops gnomes from spawninng? eveyholday they come so iget overwhelmed.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    is there a mod that stops gnomes from spawninng? eveyholday they come so iget overwhelmed.

Just edit the holiday to remove the gnomes.
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    @ jmem0 Teleport Any Sim hasn't been confirmed working for at least two updates, probably more. I highly advise not using it. Use the MCCC gnome.

May I ask, what exactly is the MCCC gnome and where could I download it? I haven't heard anything of it until today nor do I seem to have it in my game (I have MCCC completely up to date)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Nightingale21Nightingale21 Posts: 3 New Member
    I just found out that LUUMIA's Sit on Stairs Mod is broken too with this latest patch. :'(
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member

remove the tradition
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top