Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: June ’20 Eco Lifestyle Patch

Comments

• Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 703 Member
    Anyone knows if one of those mods have been updated?

No random greetings by Diffewair
    No stand up to greet by Yakfarm

I am so tired of Sims aving to get up and kiss or embrace before they have their first conversation of the day. It disrupts the meal they are taking.
  • Options
    midnitetechmidnitetech Posts: 283 Member
    edited June 2020
    DarkAudit wrote: »

I just came here to say that! TYSM for posting the link :)
  • Options
    Ailias_2Ailias_2 Posts: 21 Member
    Funny news - I removed WHOLE MODS folder from the game
    and launched the vanilla family in new map.
    there is no Gourmet Cooking in menus of fridge and stove.

Also it seems like we can use vertical planter just for herbs flowers and some fruits. not for everything. it reasonably OK
    Also I tested the new fizz machine, It's broken if you want to use custom harvestables, I even bought 5 soya beans to try out
    my sim goes to machine and...nothing happens. even default soya cannot be added to fizz-machine.
    O la la It seems like I will spend a week to repair my mods this time

BTW Greycurse Cooking Overhaul blocks interactions with new vertical planter.
    it needs to be updated.
  • Options
    jessalliejessallie Posts: 27 Member
    Ziafar wrote: »
    Anyone knows if one of those mods have been updated?

No random greetings by Diffewair
    No stand up to greet by Yakfarm

I am so tired of Sims aving to get up and kiss or embrace before they have their first conversation of the day. It disrupts the meal they are taking.

I tested the old " no stand up to greet" and didn't have a problem with it, but that's just me.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Thanks, all! @DarkAudit I'm only tracking things newly broken. I assume people got rid of the older ones earlier :)
    @Ziafar If we find out, we'll report it here.

Yay for careers!! Thanks, all. I've been waiting for these updates personally :)

Updated
    Updated Careers
    Reported Fine by Creator
    • egureh: No Cooldown For Breeding Frogs, Work/Study Hard Gains More Performance, Always Generate Insects

Updated CC
    New and Relevant
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    @Ailias_2 Just checking: Did you test the Graycurse mod with no other mods installed?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Mod Conflict Report
    • Toddlers Spawn at Parks (Brainblasted/TheFreshSim) vs. More Children at Parks (Bienchen) -- Sorry, folks, you'll have to choose between Toddlers and Children!
  • Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 703 Member
    Thank you @jessallie. @luthienrising thank you for this topic! You are amazing!
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Thanks, @Ziafar <3 :hug:

Reported Fine by Creator
    • KawaiiStacie: Ask to Be Roommates

Updated Careers
    Updated CC
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    Mod Conflict Report
    • Toddlers Spawn at Parks (Brainblasted/TheFreshSim) vs. More Children at Parks (Bienchen) -- Sorry, folks, you'll have to choose between Toddlers and Children!

Brainblasted took my mod with my permission to create a script mod out of it. So the tuning with children, toddlers and teens showing up at parks is the same, he added that parents will show up with their toddlers so it's an easy choice. I would have hosted the mod at my site but I would not be able to keep it up to date because I don't do script modding.

Btw, I haven't checked whether it has already been mentionened here but I'm through with updating my mods. Take it with a grain of salt though as I don't own Eco Living so there are limits to what I can add.

Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    supkdubsupkdub Posts: 2 New Member
    is there a certain type of cc that is preventing children from going to school?
  • Options
    MiniMoxxMiniMoxx Posts: 8 New Member
    Still having issues with custom careers - they still won't go to work despite having everything updated.
  • Options
    Cassandra52182Cassandra52182 Posts: 525 Member
    Kijiko updated the default eyes, though I've noticed, at least for me, that the black vampire eyes still don't work. The rest of them are working perfectly though.
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Updated all sinks on/off again because this mod got the worst impact from the patch I've seen up to this point

https://www.patreon.com/posts/important-up-2-37959053

please let me know if some new features are still missing from sinks.
  • Options
    supkdub wrote: »
    is there a certain type of cc that is preventing children from going to school?

Mods altering or working on the school career in any way... school is a career and got the same backslash from the patch as every other career... I've still yet to understand what exactly was changed in the GoToWork affordance.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Thanks, @83bienchen ! So people who want both functions should use the Toddlers one :) Will add that info!

@supkdub With what @Silicone says, check out p. 1. The only school/career/odd jobs/after-school activity mods you should have are the ones that have been updated or confirmed fine by the creator.

Thanks, @Cassandra52182 ! Yes, Occult eyes seem to be a special case generally and have needed separate fixes, from what I can figure.

Thanks, @SiliClone !

Mod Conflict
    If you want both More Children at Parks (Bienchen) and More Toddlers at Parks (with Parent) (BrainBlasted/TheFreshSim), use the Toddlers one: it incorporates Bienchen's mod. Thanks to Bienchen for the explanation!

Updated
    Updated CC
    Reported Fine by Creator
    • PolarBearSims: Breastfeed Toddlers, Birthday Anytime, Inappropriate To Marry FIX, Autonomous Weddings, Autonomous Ask to Move In,
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Updated by Bienchen
    • restaurantsittweak
    • autonomousboygirlfriend
    • autonomousslippyslidetweak
    • carryumbrellafix
    • dancingtweak
    • lessautocleaningforminors
    • lessautonomousbednaps
    • lessautonomousplayinrain
    • lessautonomoustalktoplants
    • lessautonomousweathercomplaint
    • lesspetbushexplore
    • noautonomoushomeworkandjournal
    • noautonomousmastergardenerharvest
    • noautonomoussingingselfpractise
    • noautonomoustalkaboutlocalfishingspots
    • nocoldsitonpooledge
    • noplayfrominventoryexcepttoddler
    • playcardstweak
    • aquariumtweaks
    • autoweddingring, both versions
    • betteratworkactions
    • bettertoddlermilk
    • deathofsimreactiontweak
    • deepconversation
    • freelancereditsmoresuccessful
    • gardeningfix –
    • invitationsoverhaul
    • invitetofix
    • lesslonglivingactivesims
    • minorpetfillfoodtweak
    • moredeathsurprise
    • noextramoneyonpromotion
    • nopaintingobsession
    • opencapsulefrominventory
    • pregnantsimscandomore
    • prioritywellnessactions
    • privacytweak
    • reviveplanttweak
    • romanceforsignificantother_ta
    • sadmourning
    • schooltweak
    • sitatweddings
    • smallpregnancyoverhaul
    • thirsttweak
    • toddlerpowernap
    • weddingpresentstweak

No Longer Needed
    noextramoneyonpromotion_v2 (Bienchen)
  • Options
    MimimiUsomiMimimiUsomi Posts: 1 New Member
    Not sure if someone already mentioned this , Hotel/Resort mod by kawaiistacie is also causing "show bills information" window not popping out
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Ailias_2 wrote: »
    Funny news - I removed WHOLE MODS folder from the game
    and launched the vanilla family in new map.
    there is no Gourmet Cooking in menus of fridge and stove.

Also it seems like we can use vertical planter just for herbs flowers and some fruits. not for everything. it reasonably OK
    Also I tested the new fizz machine, It's broken if you want to use custom harvestables, I even bought 5 soya beans to try out
    my sim goes to machine and...nothing happens. even default soya cannot be added to fizz-machine.
    O la la It seems like I will spend a week to repair my mods this time

BTW Greycurse Cooking Overhaul blocks interactions with new vertical planter.
    it needs to be updated.

When you remove Mods from your game you also need to delete the loaclthumcache.package file or problems can remain.
  • Options
    PeppaMinteaPeppaMintea Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello!

DerShayan has announced on his blog that the fanart maps should be updated and compatible with the latest update.

https://www.dershayan.de/post/updated-fanart-maps-for-eco-lifestyle-patch
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    The bug that grocery that is better than sickly vanishes from inventories seems to be back.
    So same procedure as last time:
    Please remove my nosicklygrocery mod for the time being. While the tuning is fine, it will still make the bug I mentioned above worse due to its function.
    Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    edited June 2020
    So what does it mean when a mod appears to work, but throws an empty last exception file? As in just the XML header and footer.

(EDIT: It means another mod ate the report. The mod in question seems to work, doesn't throw an in-game alert, but it barfed all over the new inventory system. In other words, as the only mod in this test game, C82's Computer Writing Instant appears to be broken.)
    Post edited by DarkAudit on
  • Options
    the1akbthe1akb Posts: 56 Member
    So, whilst not a game breaking issue, all of my CC eyeliners and some of the blusher and other makeup are causing my Sims to look 'blotchy' when viewed at any distance other than point blank. They look fine in CAS however, although all the eyeliner is now causing horrible, blocky shadows, so I've had to remove all of them (this is also happening on a couple of non CC items too.

Anyone know of any workaround for this yet? I can't stand how it's making my Sims look. :'(
  • Options
    So what does it mean when a mod appears to work, but throws an empty last exception file? As in just the XML header and footer.

(EDIT: It means another mod ate the report. The mod in question seems to work, doesn't throw an in-game alert, but it barfed all over the new inventory system. In other words, as the only mod in this test game, C82's Computer Writing Instant appears to be broken.)

I'm getting the empty LE with no mods apart from MCCC... I don't know why. I'm also getting a MCCC error to go along with it.
  • Options
    DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    SiliClone wrote: »

I'm getting the empty LE with no mods apart from MCCC... I don't know why. I'm also getting a MCCC error to go along with it.

With only the Computer Writing Instant in place (No CC, no other mods), I got an 18K LE in the background. The mod works on the surface, but in the background it's having a hissy fit over the new inventory system (I showed the LE to someone on the Sims Asylum discord who knows more than me.)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top