Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If You Could Add 2 New OBJECTS, What Would They Be?

Comments

• Options
    poemetragurlpoemetragurl Posts: 17 Member
    Functional snow boards and skiis.
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    And no you can’t say you want the romance system improved, or you want teens to be shorter, nothing like that. They have to be OBJECTS you want the Sims team to add into TS4 and maximum of 2.

For me:
    1) Bunk Beds
    2) Cars

I’m looking forward to reading your suggestions :)

That is really hard. I agree with your choices. Bunk beds would be great in claustrophobic inducing spaces that you get rewarded for having, thanks to Tiny Living. Cars would be fun especially for our teens to learn to drive.

1, Spiral Staircases As somebody who does a lot of builds I have wanted spiral staircases since base game first came out.
    2. Alien looking build and buy items.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    BansheesHeartBansheesHeart Posts: 26 Member
    > @friendlysimmers said:
    > retro topload washers with mtaching dryer like these models
    >
    > (Image)
    > (Image)
    > and cars (Image)

This would be Awesome! I would love to see more retro stuff in the game! I feel like in 10 years sims 4 is going to look and feel really dated because everything is focused on tech now.
  • Options
    BansheesHeartBansheesHeart Posts: 26 Member
    For me I want to see several types of bunk beds and spiral staircases.
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Spiral stairs and bunks beds.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    More ways to display my collectible items. Not just tiny shelves, but good-sized ones.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    Pool Tables
    Trap Set (drums)
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • Options
    SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    Just two? Dang... uh... bunk beds, spiral stairs and garage doors (cars not required). That’s two. Count them. One. Two. And another two. Yeah. We’ll go with that.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • Options
    BlueSargent300BlueSargent300 Posts: 24 Member
    If we're talking build objects, I would love spiral staircases and platforms (I miss those from TS3!).

If we're talking buy objects, I really want bunk beds and strollers for babies and toddlers.
  • Options
    AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    Spiral staircases
    Swimming in all bodies of water
    Pet Dragons🐉
    Making Nectar/wine 🍹
    Pizza hearth
    I know you said two... but that's soooooo difficult to do 😎😎
  • Options
    MionaxMionax Posts: 287 Member
    1. Treehouse ...for the children to play and have adventures. Parents can have adventures in space. Why can't kids have adventures in their treehouse? :smile:
    2. Archery ...target practice/hobby. Focus/fitness
    Origin ID:Mionax
    Origin #: madebymionax
  • Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    Toaster
    Loft bed
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    1: Bonehilda
    2: Spiral stairs
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    1. Cars
    2. Stripper poles (for exercise, promise)
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Only 2 objects such a hard choice

1. Cars
    2. Surfboard... I need more things to do in the water Island Living failed me
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    And no you can’t say you want the romance system improved, or you want teens to be shorter, nothing like that. They have to be OBJECTS you want the Sims team to add into TS4 and maximum of 2.

For me:
    1) Bunk Beds
    2) Cars

I’m looking forward to reading your suggestions :)

Probably the same as you. And if we ever get improved babies, actual cribs and strollers!
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Canoe for couples with romantic interactions

Pool Table please make it a real game though like in sims 2.

• Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    I always missed a one-piece object for decking a table. There are not enough slots on a dining table to put down x plates, glasses, bowls, cans, jars etc - so I tend to just spread out some clutter ad pretend it's all fine. I would love a center piece object that includes all in one object. Should not be difficult to create, I'm surprised nobody did it before. I know there are deco items including covert plate/glass/knife/fork etc. Imagine one such bigger object per kind of meal and with 3-4 meshes for colors variety. There could be a flower and candles there too. Would need it for several table sizes though, but plates could be added separately. Such an item would be perfect for movie/storie makers, too :)

Bunk beds - nothing original, but they are really needed, surprised that neither tiny living nor eco lifestyle introduced them.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Rowing boats for up to two sims that you can fish out of, like in sims 3.
    Prams for babies.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    A SMALL telescope, for the love of Mike
    A pizza oven or some such - anything that adds new recipes to the game
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Daephene wrote: »
    Recliners and the Children's oven set from sims 2, I think. Though the porch swing idea seems nice also.

I really want the toymaking bench, but that would come with a lot of toys also and would count as more than two objects.

I think it still count because making things on it is the whole point of the object therefore it still counts as one object
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    1) Under counter trash can

2) bunk beds/those beds with a desk below.
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    lindaatjuhlindaatjuh Posts: 52 Member
    1- bunk beds
    2- boardgames (playable on any table and on the ground)
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    - Functioning pen and paper!

Just a regular pen and ordinary paper so that my sims can write books and letters without plugging a computer into the wall or tugging around on a laptop. My teen sims can write in a notebook but my authors cannot do anything without a computer.

- Watering can for kids

I take care of the family plants with my kiddo. Last time I checked sim-kids cannot do that. I love having gardens in the sims and wish that everyone in the family could participate.