Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I FOUND ANKHA!!!

WOW! THat's super exciting!!!! Congrats!!!!

Thank you! I'm in shock! She's not my favorite cat, but I'm so happy to finally have a cat.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    My island is open for a diy take one leave one. There are a bunch of diy recipes on the beach in front of resident services. My dodo code is BC04S

gate is closed now

What a great idea! I've been selling my duplicate DIY recipes but now I'll hold on to them in case someone needs them.

And speaking of needing recipes I'm looking for some DIY recipes for the Ironwood set.

hJLLF5m.png

I already have recipes for the chair, dresser, low table, bed, cupboard, and kitchenette.

I'm looking for recipes for the cart, clock, table, workbench, and a cutting board recipe to craft the kitchenette.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    NVM, I finally found it myself.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Does anyone know if there are more DAL gifts besides the sleep mask and shirt?

I have a mug and slippers.

• Options

Ah ha! So there is more stuff.

Does anyone know what order you get it in or how many times you have to fly to get it? I can't remember if I've got anything else, but I want more of it.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    My island is open for a diy take one leave one. There are a bunch of diy recipes on the beach in front of resident services. My dodo code is BC04S

gate is closed now

What a great idea! I've been selling my duplicate DIY recipes but now I'll hold on to them in case someone needs them.

And speaking of needing recipes I'm looking for some DIY recipes for the Ironwood set.

hJLLF5m.png

I already have recipes for the chair, dresser, low table, bed, cupboard, and kitchenette.

I'm looking for recipes for the cart, clock, table, workbench, and a cutting board recipe to craft the kitchenette.

I don't have an extra DIY but I can craft you a cart and cutting board if you like :)
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    @swcheppes that would be awesome! Thanks so much. 😊
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member

Does anyone know what order you get it in or how many times you have to fly to get it? I can't remember if I've got anything else, but I want more of it.
    swcheppes wrote: »

gate is closed now

hJLLF5m.png

I don't have an extra DIY but I can craft you a cart and cutting board if you like :)

Take one leave ones are lots of fun. I've done a lot of them, but since restarting don't have extras yet. Can't wait to do them again. ONe thing to note though, is that if you have more than 14 items such as DIY sitting on your island, it lowers your island star rating. So pick up each timefinished (or at least when talking to Isabelle haha)
  • Options
    edited May 2020

gate is closed now

hJLLF5m.png

There's 8 DAL items.
    I got the sleepmask and slippers first.
    There's also mug, umbrella, shirt, backpack, apron and hat
    *Edit wait there's also a DAL model plane, sunglasses and jacket
  • Options
    I just found out that if you order more than 100 items from Nook shopping you get an app on your phone where you can order anywhere instead of having to go to the tent
  • Options

gate is closed now

hJLLF5m.png

There's 8 DAL items.

Interesting, do you get them in random order? I have the shirt and the sleep mask. I don't think I got rid of the slippers? At least, I hope not.
    I just found out that if you order more than 100 items from Nook shopping you get an app on your phone where you can order anywhere instead of having to go to the tent

Only 20 days of buying the maximum amount of items!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Anyone want to come see Celeste?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Anyone want to come see Celeste?

Aw I already caught Celeste today but thanks!
  • Options

gate is closed now

hJLLF5m.png

There's 8 DAL items.

Interesting, do you get them in random order? I have the shirt and the sleep mask. I don't think I got rid of the slippers? At least, I hope not.

Apparently I'm at 50 items, so 10 more days left haha!
  • Options

gate is closed now

hJLLF5m.png

There's 8 DAL items.

Apparently I'm at 50 items, so 10 more days left haha!

Half way there!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member

I should be on around 3 EST. Let me know if you're on and I can drop off the stuff or you can pick it up. Which ever you prefer! I love having people over 🙂
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    I'm going afk but if anyone wants to fish (it's raining) or shop feel free. Dodocode is 00QS2. Leif is on my island.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i get the campsite tommorrow. now if hbo and amazon stop fighting it would be the perfect day. i got the new upgrade but only have computer acess.so i don't have tv acess .
  • Options
    Is anyone tracking turnip prices this week? Mine have been low all week and I thought they were started up yesterday, but now they're back down and I'm kind of freaking out!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I usually get in a queue at turnip.exchange to sell mine haha, but I'll let you know if my prices get high
  • Options
    I'm going afk but if anyone wants to fish (it's raining) or shop feel free. Dodocode is 00QS2. Leif is on my island.

Edit, also noticed Vivian is crafting a lucky gold cat if anyone wants.
  • Options
    edited May 2020

Edit, also noticed Vivian is crafting a lucky gold cat if anyone wants.

Ooo, I'm gonna sell some stuff and come back then. when I was there, Apple was crafting a shell bed.

Aw, she's already stopped.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Aw to bad. Island open with a new code now. MQ0J7. I dunno I anyone is crafting you guys can check but Leif still here
  • Options

I should be on around 3 EST. Let me know if you're on and I can drop off the stuff or you can pick it up. Which ever you prefer! I love having people over 🙂

Missed it. 🙁 I wish we could get notifications for this site. 😀 I'll be playing tonight, probably around 7. EST. I'd love to come visit.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top