Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited May 2020
    My gate is open now. Sahara should still be here. Not sure where she is though. My code is 417T1.

Celeste is here!

Haha, I don't know how to talk to you. :p

I use the Nintendo online app to chat
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,884 Member
    @Simprincess thanks so much for the recipes! 😊
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited May 2020
    Hey y'all, I'm going to open up for a little bit. Hurry over to get Lucky Golden Cat recipe from Soleil!

Code:

She's still crafting. Updated code:

Update: Closed
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    eloise is moving in tommrrow.
  • Options

Yay! I love Eloise. 🥰
  • Options

Yay! I love Eloise. 🥰

i know :) i was suprised cause i don't have a amibo.
  • Options
    oh and the able sisters will be opening their store.
  • Options
    Well, I think I officially qualify as an AC nerd. At some point while I was asleep, I was dreaming I was on Redd's ship (he had a ship instead of his boat) and he was on the run from pirates because all of the real artworks he sells he had stolen from the pirates!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I'm probably the only one here who wants the DAL frequent flyer gifts, but I just asked on Reddit and here's the explanation I got:

"From the ACNH discord:

By increasing your “present counter” value.
    The count increases by 3 after visiting another player and can increase by visiting a mystery tour or Harv’s island for a maximum of 4 points per day. To elaborate, you would need to visit a player 3 times and go on a tour or fly to Harv's island once to get all 4 points for one day.

Your counter needs to be 5, 15, 30, 50, 75, 100, 130, 160, 200, 250, and 300 to unlock the 11 awards."

And here's a list of all the frequent flyer gifts

https://nookipedia.com/wiki/Airport
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    @mintycupcake thanks for that info!

Okay so.. Apple moved out. I LOVE Apple but she asked to leave, she had a starter house, and she's more of a top 12-15 than a top 10, so I let her go and went villager hunting today.
    I was determined to only take Carmen, Tucker, or Pekoe...
    But only 3 tickets in I ran into Reneigh! Now I had no idea Reneigh existed, I don't recall seeing her before and normally I don't like the horses at all but I LOVE Reneigh even more than Carmen (who I love a lot)! I decided to see what her amiibo would cost if I kept searching for Carmen, and turns out she's a new villager who doesn't have an amiibo... so I took her in. The hunt ended very short haha, but I am sooo excited to get Reneigh and super glad I took her haha! And if I can't get Carmen soon I can always get an amiibo one day.

My top 10 list now looks like (in no particular order):
    Rosie
    Reneigh
    Clay
    Hippeux
    Tucker
    Coco
    Carmen
    Pekoe
    Ankha
    Fauna

So far I have Rosie, Hippeux, Coco, Clay... Ankha & Reneigh are moving in, so in a couple days I'll be at 6/10 and I do have a Fauna amiibo coming in a month or so in the mail... So the hunt remains for Carmen, Tucker and Pekoe one day when I can get someone else to move out.

• Options
    In other news, been moving buidlings, building inclines, have no bells... could only buy 300 turnips today, and today Nooks has the grand piano for sale for 260,000 and Abels has the 1 million bell crown for sale haha!!!
  • Options
    I am so trying to get two of my villagers to move out and have been ignoring them for the last two weeks. I felt so bad that today I finally talked to one and he said he'd been wondering when I'd talk to him again. 😥
  • Options
    @mintycupcake thanks for that info!

Okay so.. Apple moved out. I LOVE Apple but she asked to leave, she had a starter house, and she's more of a top 12-15 than a top 10, so I let her go and went villager hunting today.
    I was determined to only take Carmen, Tucker, or Pekoe...
    But only 3 tickets in I ran into Reneigh! Now I had no idea Reneigh existed, I don't recall seeing her before and normally I don't like the horses at all but I LOVE Reneigh even more than Carmen (who I love a lot)! I decided to see what her amiibo would cost if I kept searching for Carmen, and turns out she's a new villager who doesn't have an amiibo... so I took her in. The hunt ended very short haha, but I am sooo excited to get Reneigh and super glad I took her haha! And if I can't get Carmen soon I can always get an amiibo one day.

My top 10 list now looks like (in no particular order):
    Rosie
    Reneigh
    Clay
    Hippeux
    Tucker
    Coco
    Carmen
    Pekoe
    Ankha
    Fauna

So far I have Rosie, Hippeux, Coco, Clay... Ankha & Reneigh are moving in, so in a couple days I'll be at 6/10 and I do have a Fauna amiibo coming in a month or so in the mail... So the hunt remains for Carmen, Tucker and Pekoe one day when I can get someone else to move out.

I should sit down and try and figure out how I want to proceed with my island. I want at least one of each type, so I can get all of the recipes and reactions. Other than that, I have no plans. I know that lots of people let their villagers leave when they ask, and I see the appeal of that to get new villagers, but especially with villager types like cranky, where I find most of them ugly, I don't want to take a chance of getting saddled with a villager I don't like ( Plus I love and adore Wolfgang). And then there are first 5 villagers like Lily where I never want to let her go, but I want her real house.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I'm afk, but island is open for a bit. Dodo is 5045F.

It's a mess as it's under construction, but it's raining if you want to fish, and the shops are open haha. There may be other visitors too.

Tons of items on the front beach for a "Take one leave one" type thing.

• Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
  • Options

It's a mess as it's under construction, but it's raining if you want to fish, and the shops are open haha. There may be other visitors too.

i'll wait til iget double of something. i did take your bunkbeds last time but left nothing cause i'm still in construction mode so unless i have 2 i can't leave one
  • Options
    edited May 2020

i'll wait til iget double of something. i did take your bunkbeds last time but left nothing cause i'm still in construction mode so unless i have 2 i can't leave one

@friendsfan367 Oh feel free to take one or two things without replacing!!! (or 3 or 4 I'm not picky haha!) Last time they were just listed as free but that's cuz I only posted here haha! I posted on reddit too and didn't want all the stuff to disappear too quickly but if you want something just grab it!
  • Options

@friendsfan367 Oh feel free to take one or two things without replacing!!! (or 3 or 4 I'm not picky haha!) Last time they were just listed as free but that's cuz I only posted here haha! I posted on reddit too and didn't want all the stuff to disappear too quickly but if you want something just grab it!

i want a loft bed but can't find one .lol
  • Options

i want a loft bed but can't find one .lol

Same haha!
  • Options
    Ok, so I've been at it for over an hour (omg!) bu I think of got the boy dreamies sorted out

Cranky - Wolfgang
    Lazy - Sherb (I know he's super popular, but his pastel color fits my personal aesthetic and I feel like he looks pajama colored)
    Smug - Raymond (lots of top contenders there, but obvi I need my son)
    Jock - Rudy

There were quite a few contenders for lazy and smug, but Crank and Jock were easily paired down, both with one runner up (Tom and Teddy)

Girls will be much harder. So many cute girls. I love 20 normal girls alone. But absolutely no Sisterly villagers (there are so few and they're all so ugly!)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Ok, so I've been at it for over an hour (omg!) bu I think of got the boy dreamies sorted out

Cranky - Wolfgang
    Lazy - Sherb (I know he's super popular, but his pastel color fits my personal aesthetic and I feel like he looks pajama colored)
    Smug - Raymond (lots of top contenders there, but obvi I need my son)
    Jock - Rudy

There were quite a few contenders for lazy and smug, but Crank and Jock were easily paired down, both with one runner up (Tom and Teddy)

Girls will be much harder. So many cute girls. I love 20 normal girls alone. But absolutely no Sisterly villagers (there are so few and they're all so ugly!)

I love Wolfgang. If I could have 15 villagers I would get a cranky one and a jock (I'd pick Bam) but none of my top 10 have cranky or jock personalities.

With personalities my top 10 list is:
    Rosie - Peppy
    Reneigh - Sisterly
    Clay - Lazy
    Hippeux - Smug
    Tucker - Lazy
    Coco - Normal
    Carmen - Peppy
    Pekoe - Normal
    Ankha- Snooty
    Fauna - Normal

So yeah, no Jock or Cranky. I suppose I could replace Pekoe/Fauna for Bam and a Cranky one (there's a few Cranky's I love)... I reallly wish we could have 15 haha.

I'd add in Bam, Lopez, Apple, Lolly, and either Wolfgang, Grizzly or Admiral.

• Options

thank you! I'm gonna be nagging everyone to open their gates now so I can get the DAL FFGs.

yessss, I can't wait to give Soleil the hamster cage I picked up from your gifts. I left you 6 recipes, but I think they were all pretty common, with the exception of maybe the golden dungbeetle.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

thank you! I'm gonna be nagging everyone to open their gates now so I can get the DAL FFGs.

yessss, I can't wait to give Soleil the hamster cage I picked up from your gifts. I left you 6 recipes, but I think they were all pretty common, with the exception of maybe the golden dungbeetle.

i din't have one yet . had to restart.
  • Options

Okay I'm laughing now that you are giving the hamster cage to a hamster hahaha! Good luck getting all the DAL stuff!
  • Options

i din't have one yet . had to restart.

If you go to SimAlexandria's, I left them all on the beach. There's a bunch of stuff there. I also picked up a pet bowl, two dresses, and a pair of sunglasses.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top