Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,926 Member
    o2M1j49.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Being a world famous author apparently qualifies one of my characters to be an astraonaught and secret agent, among many other job offers. I keep turning them down. I'm just trying to use up vacation days... Also the writer Aspiration.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Technically, this was yesterday...
    Paka'a had a rumbling stomach, so he went out of his way to fetch a piece of cake.

Es5X5S4.jpg
    - AHHH!

Y4JJLnD.jpg
    - Pfft! You taste like FISH!

t3FF9x0.jpg
    - ...What just happened?

0rENfdR.jpg
    - Eeew?

XREedj6.jpg
    - YUCK!!

7KuOxhB.jpg
    Duane made a cake with this, but I couldn't handle the thought of them eating it, so I threw it out.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    Good evening! Abigail is thriving in her photography business. The freelance career has some easy high paying jobs. She goes to the photography studio she purchased (downloaded off the gallery) to complete these tasks, and she sells her paintings there.
    snbJSaJ.png

I planned on letting her live single forever with her twin toddlers, Luken and Ciana, but after all this time living together, the attraction system triggered for Bruno. This, of course, happened three days after Chastiee died of laughter while in a focused mood. I think my game might be glitched, or Bruno is just a walking punchline and all are doomed to die this way - first his wife and now his roommate. I hope Abigail is safe.

The twins are as adorable as ever. They have both been promoted to Kindergarten. (I only let me rich and middle-class families us the preschool mod.) Here are some pictures of the twins and the house and such.
    Here is Bruno with Leah.
    ms1h11q.png

Abby with Ciana.
    ifTKRYz.png

Abby with Luken.
    l6wwYRI.png

Abby looks so young and like a proud mama.
    Bv8q2Gf.png

Here is the house. I haven't landscaped, yet. Not sure what I want to do.
    Suv8WJP.png
    jXQ5b2g.png
    5oCyTzk.png

Oh! And I almost forgot, @Butterfreeguy, we made our very own Servo. He doesn't have a name, yet, but all he loves his yoga, so I was thinking of calling him Yoda, because that's more a name than yoga. Although, he could be called Yoga......
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    7KuOxhB.jpg
    Duane made a cake with this, but I couldn't handle the thought of them eating it, so I threw it out.

I will now refer to every cake made as Paka'a's Essence of Discomfort.

• Options
    diskettidisketti Posts: 18 Member
    > @SimTrippy said:
    > Trying 'something new' with this build ... aaand I'm not very happy with it but hey, at least I'm trying to push my boundaries :joy:
    > (Image)

Really great work!
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    What happened in my game today? Simeon found out his wife is pregnant with their 3rd baby. He was so happy about it he fist pumped the air! GoaOs4T.png
    They were invited to a dinner party where the hostess died from overheating in a hot tub. Rachel managed to beg Grim to bring her back.
    pZcJUtx.png
    Simeon and Rachel went to GeekCon in cosplay. How Rachel got into her outfit I'll never know. gLhpQSO.png
    They had a fun time taking selfies and photobombing IgTCi7C.png
    They both entered VR gaming tournements. Simeon came in 2nd place! Bkjt7gv.png
    Rachel went into labor the next day and delivered a little girl they named Janeway after Capn Kathryn Janeway. Their first 2 sons are named Kirk and Picard. Simeon is a very proud papa ZLMdymS.png
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    My criminal Sim Jason Thrash (on the right) and his son Brian. Brian is also going to be criminal.
    OMb8YwB.png
    3azwgh7.png

Brian and his girlfriend Aicha.
    V9m919x.png

Brian is going to age up soon. I've been thinking of sending him to University, villainy degree of course.
  • Options
    MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited May 2020
    Loving the updates! I switched to my rags to riches save file and found Emilee for my founder Aubrey. He is doing the road to fame and flower arranging and selling frogs. Emilee is his girlfriend now, but she won't move in for a while. We do have a house built, but not furnished. So! Onward to riches.
  • Options
    The face when you spy breakfast from across the room.

XBZ4mC3.png
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    49939122848_447617843b_c.jpg
    Benjamin wonder what to grill tonight.

49939122703_264df4d357_c.jpg
    Liberty is happy.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    I set up a mini family photo wall. The yellow-framed picture is my sim's graduation photo, the blue-framed is her and her high school friend on their university graduation day, the toddlers are my sim's twins, and the bottom two are my sim as a teenager learning to play piano like her father and a picture of her now deceased father.

Jvcgxbz.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    "Time to do homework!"

7QqLF6r.png

"...Never mind..."

yF1jWBe.png

Dad has been cooking in the cauldron again. Guess it's mac and cheese for a week.

sCHBxP3.png

lJXKX2h.jpg
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    illustratedhappinessillustratedhappiness Posts: 263 Member
    I had such a blast playing today!

In preparation for Eco Lifestyle I tried out the yard sale mechanism. It's quite fickly to set up, but I really liked the gameplay. Found that he sold the most when he was being proactive by doing the "sales pitch" interaction with sims nearby.
    VPp13cV.png

Elias and his brother-in-law took the scouting twins to an overnight camping trip by the watermill in Windenburg. What an amazing scenery!
    EQbyZup.png

The kitchen was renovated just in time for my new, quirky holiday. I did not grow up celebrating thanksgiving, but still wanted a fun autumnal holiday in my game. So I made one called "Apple Pie Day", where they appreciate apples, eat apple pies and get absolutely juiced haha. Enjoyed decorating for it! Next time they'll have candles to decorate with as well :love: (In case you can't already tell - I'm so excited for Eco Lifestyle)
    0IXxZFp.png

Party time! Oh my lord, what a mess. I have SOL and a few autonomy mods. Everything put together made a bunch of chaos, it was hilarious.
    mdPVSU3.png

The party went on until well into the night. To the left are Elias' sister & brother-in-law arguing after she autonomously flirted with someone else. And to the right Elias is proposing to his girlfriend! :scream: The action came up as a suggestion, and I though that would be the cherry on top of the absolute mess that was Apple Pie Day.
    OQmSpeU.png

Needless to say, Elias and his new fiancé had a fun night :kissing_smiling_eyes:
    53Tbiyq.png

The morning after though ... I mean look at him, he's just like "What in the world happened last night? Did I PROPOSE?!"
    dmG3b3d.png

I didn't want to clean all that up, so left the game there for the night :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I had such a blast playing today!

I didn't want to clean all that up, so left the game there for the night :sweat_smile:

Apple Pie Day looks lovely. Is the little basket with bread CC?

Anyway, Santa came to visit my sim in Sulani for Winterfest. This is how he showed up.

I8ywxzF.png

And here's a picture of my sim reading a book in an airport lounge.

PSbwQ3h.png
  • Options
    ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    Awesome updates, everyone!

I liked reading about @illustratedhappiness's Apple Pie Day.
    And I really like the concept of @crocobaura's airport lounge!

I'm also getting my main story savefile ready for Eco Lifestyle. Apocalypsia and Amaryllis won't be played with until I get the game, since I don't want them to age up too much. They're going to be my main sims in that pack! So, I focused on my vampire sim, Arhun and his robot R-HUN. I have aging for played sims set for current household only, so the others won't age in the meantime.

Arhun had heard about a city named Evergreen Harbor. He knew that his friends would go there to make the world more green. Though, he wanted to come along. A vampire would never be able to travel there from Glimmerbrook in one night, so he had to find an alternative traveling method. Upon heading into Glimmerbrook's harbor, Arhun knew what he would do!

49940410696_2d397306bd_c.jpg
    All these containers at the harbor would come in handy for the vampire. What if he'd hide in one of these containers and then wait for the containers to be shipped to Evergreen Harbor? That way, the sunlight won't bother him.
    (I downloaded this container house from the gallery and modified it a little bit, according to what I needed in my story!)

49940712437_9798990884_c.jpg
    The interior was big enough for a vampire and a robot, and Arhun could even place a robotics station in there. Perfect! Now he won't get bored on the way to Evergreen Harbor!

49940712382_d2b66cb25d_c.jpg
    Since the containers wouldn't be shipped away for quite a few days, the two had plenty of time to say goodbye to everyone. Though, for R-HUN, it soon became time to help out at the hospital again. The robot received work instructions from a coworker and then got to work.

49939895263_a335dce91d_c.jpg
    It was all about making the beds and taking care of the hospital, but R-HUN didn't mind. He was having a bad day, since he was instructed to wash his hands before work... Something that doesn't quite match with robots.

49940712302_04039b5cfb_c.jpg
    Though, R-HUN got officially hired after his shift. The hospital even built a robotics room for the coworkers to work on little projects between shifts.

49940712227_221fec0860_c.jpg
    Upon returning home, R-HUN was completely broken. Arhun had to fix him up since the robot wasn't able to fix himself yet. This photo is fun because both sims are filling their needs (Arhun fills his thirst and R-HUN fills his battery).

49939895173_f00291c7af_c.jpg
    There is something fascinating about a robot lying down in the harbor and stargazing in the middle of the night. I had to take a picture of that.

49940410441_9ca548306f_c.jpg
    Knowing that he would be leaving soon, Arhun called Lana McKinnon, his former teacher and now a vampire friend over. He used to have a crush on her, but that didn't seem to be mutual... Or so, he thought. Somehow, Lana was in a very romantic mood this night. I feel like she knew that Arhun was leaving and she wanted him to know how much she'd miss him.

49940712127_a7540a9b41_c.jpg
    One thing led to another and a kiss was shared between the two. I guess Lana did admit that she had feelings for Arhun. Though, she didn't want everything to move too fast. She refused an offer to woohoo. The couple still has a bit of time before they're off to Evergreen Harbor. Is Lana coming along? Only time will tell...

49939895103_127854bcaa_c.jpg
    The next day at the hospital went much better for R-HUN. And it was more fun! Now he got to analyze data from patients!

49940712102_c3d3eafd2a_c.jpg
    He was also given front desk duty for a while, so he did that.
    Would R-HUN be able to keep his work at the hospital after they'd head to Evergreen Harbor?
    Well, we'll know when I get the pack. He's already at level 3 of the medical career now, though.

TO BE CONTINUED...
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited May 2020
    Haven't played yet today, but last night was jam-packed with lots of events for my Drifter family!

Britta decided to go ahead and invite Lila Worley, her alien friend to move in with them. I remembered from all the other times I've played Scientists that if they travel to Sixam before they reach Level 10 in the career, they won't get the alien reward party. At least in my game that's what happens. Anyway, here's Lila in her disguise:

1WqgbPR.png

And in her true form:

PJTqsTX.png

Lila's settled in nicely and is proving to be a great addition to the family. Armando, Adam and Carina love her. Britta hasn't had much time to interact with her, but they're good friends too. Britta finally reached Level 10 in Rocket skills and built herself a rocket that is fully upgraded now. She's went on a few missions, and of course she and Armando had some 'fun' with it too. ;)

Armando aged up to an adult and I think he still looks just as gorgeous as ever, just a few lines around his mouth. Britta looks happy about that too. hehe

sWFJRy8.png

Carina had some fun playing with her Grandpa Adam. I just love that he lives with Britta. It's made for some very touching moments in this house. :)

h1TC9YC.png

All too soon it was time for Carina to age up as well.

3UCQwz9.png

After a make-over where I changed just her hairstyle, eyebrows and clothes, here she is as a child. I think she's super cute! She has the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration and Active trait. Her bedroom has been remodeled and Britta bought her monkey bars and a swingset. Oh! She also got Level 5 in all her toddler skills! \o/ Not very easy to do when you can't control them. She's actually the first out of the 4 houses I've played in this challenge to do that. Proud of you Carina! :)

Q6cBeOO.png

All their birthdays were one day after the other so up next was Britta aging to an adult. I think she still looks fabulous too. :) Carina looks a bit shocked eh? :D

b5pnWxh.png

I saved the best for last! Ghost Ian finally called Adam and asked him out for 'Bros Night.' \o/ YAY! Britta and Adam got the message his spirit was fading away a few days before so time was fast running out I'd ever get him back. I had Britta tag along so she could invite him to move in and then removed the death by old age trait. He's back in the family fold again and will be able to rest in the family cemetery in the future. He and Adam share a room now and I caught him smiling in his sleep. He's happy! Welcome home Ian! <3

wjM423S.png

Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    illustratedhappinessillustratedhappiness Posts: 263 Member
    @crocobaura Yes, it's part of the Kichen Stuff Pack by Harrie and Felixandre -- link here. (But the basket by itself can be purchased in Selvadorada or found in Jungle Adventure debug) Lovely CC, I just recently started putting bits and pieces into my game because the quality is outstanding and maxis match.
    @Butterfreeguy Thanks :blush: I really like the way you are setting your game up for Eco Lifestyle, sneaking your sims into Evergreen Harbor by container is so creative and so fitting!
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    Carina had some fun playing with her Grandpa Adam. I just love that he lives with Britta. It's made for some very touching moments in this house. :)
    h1TC9YC.png
    I adore seeing Sims from different generations interact :heart: I'm sure little Carina will have lots of lasting memories from this time.

• Options
    @illustratedhappiness It's the only way I can think of sneaking a vampire into Evergreen Harbor. I'm imagining that my spellcaster and mermaid will head there by boat. The journey is just too long for a vampire who refuses to take on a bat form. I'm still working on getting him and Lana together, so that they will at least have some good company on the way to Evergreen Harbor. And obviously, the robot is coming along too.

Also, I imagine that Apocalypsia and Amaryllis don't know of Arhun's plans, so they will be surprised to run into him in the new city!
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    @illustratedhappiness It's the only way I can think of sneaking a vampire into Evergreen Harbor. I'm imagining that my spellcaster and mermaid will head there by boat. The journey is just too long for a vampire who refuses to take on a bat form. I'm still working on getting him and Lana together, so that they will at least have some good company on the way to Evergreen Harbor. And obviously, the robot is coming along too.

Also, I imagine that Apocalypsia and Amaryllis don't know of Arhun's plans, so they will be surprised to run into him in the new city!

Can you imagine the vampire coming out of his container in Evergreen harbour, taking a deep breath while saying to himself "I smell dinner" then start coughing uncontrollably because of the polluted air? :joy:
  • Options
    @crocobaura Vampires might be immune to the smog. They are immune to weather effects as well (except for sunlight of course).

But that would be hilarious!!!
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Wow, it’s been so long since I’ve played, so today in my game I’m revisiting my favourite family. I’ve really missed these sims! I created this family with the intention of actually sticking to a legacy play for once. I'm usually awful at it because I get too attached and never want to age up my favs, but I'd love to attempt to continue one with these sims, so I’ve restarted in a new save where I can play them from the beginning again. 
    Meet the Weatherby-Creek family! 

XHaBoKu.png

UrlUw1x.png

Anthony Weatherby is an outgoing restaurateur who’s on a mission to learn every recipe all in the interest of becoming a culinary genius. He has big dreams of opening up his own five-star restaurant one day. 

yfCECc3.png

His mother, Malia Weatherby, considers herself the matriarch of the family. She prides herself in being a superior baker rivalled by none other (except possibly her son). Total drama queen. 

bJpz6cg.png

Malia’s husband Omondi just wants to fish in peace. He’s a part-time fisherman. No time for retirement! 

gvmVnQn.png

Amara Creek - Anthony’s long-time girlfriend and a nature-loving gardener. She’ll be pursuing the florist branch of the gardening career and hoping to complete the gardening/herbalist collections. 

J2IzdRl.png

Amara's brother, Marcus Creek. He's been Anthony’s best friend since childhood. He’s goofy, a little clumsy and he just wants to complete the Grilled Cheese aspiration, but he’s also a pretty good mixologist, so I‘ve sent him off on the culinary career with Anthony. 

j0C1RM7.png
    6k2VkYQ.png

And, finally, Anthony and Amara have these two cuties – Kailani Weatherby and her little brother Matthias Weatherby! Kailani’s more of a wild child. Matthias is somewhat clingy. I adore them! <3 

Let's hope I can actually stick to a legacy save this time! 
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Lilith Vatore's great-niece aged up and she looks more like Lilith than her own daughter does.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I've never seen butlers out and about before...

rt1I5ko.png
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    calaprfy wrote: »
    I've never seen butlers out and about before...

rt1I5ko.png

Jeeves' day off.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top