Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Today I've begun working on a new chapter for "Midnight". As of now, there is no release date planned, but so far I plan to make additional 3 chapters plus interludes and a revised ending. I'd love to show some screenshots, but that would immediately rob me of any desire to continue working. :)
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited May 2020
    Two of my sims decided to woohoo as bats in the middle of a crowded nightclub, scarring another of my sims for life dkEeH6R.png
    gjweUSO.png
    HzClbn0.png
    Laenor: "So that´s how baby bats are made."

I love winter at Forgotten Hollow YBhph1s.png
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited May 2020
    I played Billie Jang who has moved to the needs TLC apartment in Spice District. She always tries to get roommates, but no one sticks along for long because of how awful the apartment is. Billie has been unfortunate in love, until one day a sim serenaded her in the hallway. Meet Ullal Bird.
    Ys9oyOv.png

More under the spoiler tag
    Billie and Ullal met a couple fo times but had some difficulties because Ullal is a mixologist and has a lot of work shifts. Billie is also very focused in her career as a charity organiser. One day they managed to escape their responsibilities to the island in Brindleton Bay.
    KpKdkTI.png

Unfortunately Ullal didn't know how to behave in a pet cemetary and upset Billie with his behaviour.
    ezH4vcJ.png

At home Billie told everything to her cat Duchess Fishlover. How do you think the cat judged Ullal?
    10XJPvP.png
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    I had the chance to continue playing with my recently-made Sim, Bubba, for a while. So, here's the continuation:

Remember, last time Bubba got transformed into a PlantSim, so he's still going to be one for a while.

49923778837_9330279a29_c.jpg
    Love Day wasn't much of a success for my poor sim. It was raining heavily and there was barely anyone around at the outdoor bar, so Bubba intended to return home... But instead, he got a phone call. One of his bear friends invited him over, to spend Love Day with him - not as a romantic interest, but mainly just so that the both of them wouldn't be alone during this day.

49922955293_3dee2b9cf8_c.jpg
    Bubba soon arrived at the bear's swamp and hung out with him for a while. They had a nice swim and a nice conversation, but when it was getting darker outside, Bubba knew he'd have to return home. He appreciated what the bear did for him, though.

49923778632_21dddaf94a_c.jpg
    The next day, after heading home from work, the poor sim got struck by lightning! First he doesn't find a date on Love Day and now this happens... Will he ever be lucky?

49923778577_0a453cf477_c.jpg
    Yes, he would. Because Bubba remembered that he once met some kind of Wood Nymph during a walk through Newcrest. He invited her over and actually got along well with her. They became friends easily.

49922955053_311f5eb77d_c.jpg
    But they didn't stay JUST friends. Bubba clearly wanted more.

49923778527_0356d47d74_c.jpg
    Much more...

49923474266_bc416289f5_c.jpg
    And he definitely got it!

That concludes this part for now. Hope you guys liked it!
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Some interesting events from current household.
    "They don't suspect who I am?"
    XBwTpmh.png

I have made this room.
    ODGAnD5.png

Call FIREFIGHTERS!
    SesjDAN.png

R7ao0nD.png

BSCL8SC.png

9f0FS8p.png
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Son and mom had a fun karaoke performance.
    22-5-2020-20-33-45.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited May 2020
    A cloudy mid-summer morning overlooking the fountains of the Modern District waterfront in Windenburg. I always liked the sailboats in that neighborhood.

anITABy.png

• KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    I played with my global superstar actor Matt Carver today. He's completed both Get Famous aspirations and his career and I honestly don't know what to do with him anymore. I'm not a fan of celebrity lifestyle and I'm a bit bored of this save. I almost deleted it, but I still wanted to try to make it work by giving him a family. Maybe his children will be into eco living or something else very different than fancy lifestyle.

I started with making him propose to his girlfriend Christy. They had just moved into a new house and he decided to pop the question in the morning. She said yes. :)
    9v1rqh7.png
    TnOMtEj.png

• GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,343 Member
    @DeafSimmer I really like the look of Leah! :love:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Since I rarely pay attention to the Sulani "festivals" (what were these things called again?) I was legit surprised to see food stalls on the square for the first time - and I've actually played in this world quite a bit :sweat_smile:
    z7xjcy0.jpg
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    Today, I switched to my main save. It's a savefile of a family that I once made in the Sims 3, but I moved them over to Sims 4 and have continued their generations. We're currently at the sixth generation of the main family... Though, the sim I'm focusing on is the third generation of another family that's also in this savefile (complicated, I know).

Here's all you need to know for now:
    My Sim, Arhun, is a vampire with a love for robotics. He moved into a house to live on his own, because he wanted to have some peace and quiet to be able to study for his upcoming university work.

49925644138_29ef2ec75e_c.jpg
    Here's his first real robot coming to life! It's a cleaner bot. Arhun didn't seem to be too impressed, but he was happy that he managed to invent this thing.

Though, at university, he did crush on one of his professors. It's the premade McKinnon sim that's added into the game by default. He wanted to get with her after university would be done, but he knew that would be a long time, so in order to prevent her from getting older he wanted to turn her into a vampire. Though, one thing was missing: he wasn't able to turn people into vampires yet.

49926459087_cb759e161d_c.jpg
    In order to get enough skill points for the power to turn people into vampires, Arhun paid a visit to the most ancient vampire of them all: Vladislaus Straud.

He was lucky, because Vlad wanted to teach him a thing or two. They had a vampiric spar, which Arhun obviously lost, but Vlad did teach him the power to turn people into vampires anyways.

49926161896_6b614afd2e_c.jpg
    49925644043_b8417c7240_c.jpg
    49926161816_c9c1bb3453_c.jpg

A little bit later, Arhun succeeded to convince his professor into becoming a vampire, just like him.
    49926161806_690a6b2fcc_c.jpg

49926458922_860543be48_c.jpg
    His studies continued, but university proved to be harder for my sim than he had hoped. He was failing most classes. Maybe the reason for that was because he was working on his biggest invention yet: a servo.

49925643793_9274d7a5b7_c.jpg
    But he was proud of the result: a male servo robot named R-HUN.

This was the first time I actually had a sim of mine create a servo, so I was very eager to share this moment with all of you. I thought I wouldn't have the patience for this, but it actually happened! And we maxed out the robotics skill on the way, so it's an even better accomplishment. Well done, Arhun!
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Two babies born - Ross Dryburgh and Amber McManus who is descended from Malcolm Landgraab, as so...

Malcolm Landgraab & Nina Caliente > Jeremy Landgraab & Blaire Stewart > Robyn Landgraab & Jordan Knight > Vanessa Knight & Mitchell McManus > Amber McManus.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    I came back to the game save from which I was posting on the other thread that inspired this one. ;) I, too, have fallen behind the stories I was following and haven't commented lately, to my regret.

I am playing rotation style with the family members. Five of them went through uni together and they lived together afterward. But once marriages started happening and consequently babies were on the way, I decided I had to break them up into their own households, to make room. I finished the week in the Talek Sen Dene household. I do believe I had played it prior and that the twins were already born, but I couldn't find that save and I have deleted none of my saves. Go figure, it must have been one very vivid dream! LOL

At any rate, the twins were born yesterday as I played. Got the family to Saturday and then switched back to my Global Superstar, Erik Cantrell. His wife was pregnant when I left them, but thanks to MCCC I was able to put it on pause. (No more missing a birth and having the game give the child an atrocious name!). Jamison is a toddler, and his parents had a huge party for him, when last I played this household. His baby brother (and for the love of Pete, I can't recall the name I gave him) was born. Erik continues to grace the covers of the magazines and holds concerts, with another concert slated. Jamison is unimpressed with his sibling, we'll see how that goes.

No time to play today, am having a Memorial Day lunch at my oldest son's household and my youngest son will be there from out-of-state, too. Yay! Oldest son and daughter-in-law work Essential jobs (he works at a grocery market filling online orders and she works in a pharmacy), so that they aren't available for Monday. Oh, well, I'm just glad we could get together. :)

Stay safe and stay well, ALL.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    My gym is unique across all worlds.
    oyzdZZN.png

qQ2LkRf.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    Wolfium wrote: »
    My gym is unique across all worlds.
    oyzdZZN.png

qQ2LkRf.png

It looks as if you converted the police department from Get to Work. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    edited May 2020
    Her name is Lorraine Clarke and she's slowly becoming one of my favorite Sims to play. She has great facial expressions and a unique personality. She's single and looking for a possible love interest.

Here she is at the cafe, telling a story to herself (she's erratic).
    4sgrPNM.png

Checking herself in the mirror, getting ready for a party.
    KpLBON9.png
    FwLVRHg.png

Here's the party. She had a good time, embarrassed herself, had some drinks, peed in a bush and passed out in the same stinky bush. She's a party girl. :mrgreen:
    1YsFQY1.png
    LaXfH1v.png
    TJSPOBu.png
    q8cOBO8.png
    zjNq4KB.png
    BQVxJco.png

Next day she got a call from a random guy who she flirted with at the party. He invited her on a dinner date. Lorraine doesn't seem to remember the guy. She flirted with several guys and her memories from the night before are quite blurry... :D
    FG96fQC.png

I had a very fun game session with her character today. :)
    Hot air ripples from the ground on a hazy summer afternoon in Forgotten Hollow. Bad day to be a vampire.

1wvlEMp.png

So errrr my sim was just sort of mind of her own business while her hubby was studying and she'd just put the toddler to bed when ... this happened :joy:
    7Hgso7K.png
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    A death, a marriage, and an alien abduction - that was my play session today :p
    The death - it may ... or may not ... have been natural causes. Ahem.
    2FUymJX.png

The marriage - my Sim Tansy, here in the green bridesmaid dress, has had a secret yearning for her sister's now-husband for a good while. I think her expression says it all. Buck up Tansy, plenty more fish in the sea.
    Nr82o5v.png

And the alien abduction. @SimTrippy, the little green men have had a busy night in Sulani :D
    Oj4PKMl.png
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited May 2020
    I sent my sim to University for the first time, gave her the maximum amount of classes and it was chaotic getting her to do all her homework and go to all her classes as there was so many but she did it. It was a nightmare getting her to go to classes as for some reason it takes an entire hour to get from dorm to university and you can't send sims early so she ended up late to some classes.
    Didn't really have a clue what I was doing or how the classes work, she cheated once with her homework and got let off with a warning but then the end of term came and somehow she got F- in every single class and then she got suspended from that and now I can't go back :s
    Really stressful gameplay since I was trying to get her good grades but I must've been doing it wrong lol, going back once her suspension ends and giving her less classes so she has a chance
    Additionally, finished my new family home and library today, in that order:
    YCUPsIH.png
    XTEfoDL.png
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    Hot air ripples from the ground on a hazy summer afternoon in Forgotten Hollow. Bad day to be a vampire.

1wvlEMp.png

Are you using a mod for that bright Forgoten Hollow pic? I don't think I've ever had a good look at FH, too dark.
    Catzilla wrote: »
    OEII1001 wrote: »

1wvlEMp.png

Are you using a mod for that bright Forgoten Hollow pic? I don't think I've ever had a good look at FH, too dark.

No, no mods. This is how the neighborhood looks during a heatwave. In-game time was 12:30 pm.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    Pancakes family (father is a grandhild of Bob & Eliza) moved from Spice District to Windenburg countryside and they all quite enjoyed it.

Rhubarb got a baby bother
    EW8Vwx0.png

Sophie Orange in action
    T5up8LU.png

"...and then this cat went RAAAARGH!"
    2DCR1Ny.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top