Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    the game is mean. lol. i need just one iron nugget and it gives me eveything but. i do have a slingshot now .

Haha well that's annoying! But yay for the slingshot!

I can't wait for my upgraded Nook's to open tomorrow! Finally I can buy tools that aren't flimsy (when I have bells that is haha) I hate crafting them all the time haha

even upgraded and gold tools can break. never had gold tools but i do know its true cause first time i did upgrade them.

Oh I know, my gold watering can broke today haha, can't get another it was a one off my friend gave me. I always craft the better tools, it's just the crafting itself I don't like so I buy them instead of crafting them haha. ANd now I can do it more since I'll have them on my island instead of having to visit people and stock up lol!

if i have to chose using a iron nugget on a bed or a axe the bed is the wiser choice i don't want something breakable. thats just me though like you i buy the tools .well as soon as i get the silly iron nugget.

do you have switch online? If so I can get you some nuggets... I have tons haha
    *Edit, just checked my storage and I have over 200 iron nuggets, so I can spare a stack of 30 if you have switch online for sure :)

no but i might get one. since i'm home indefinetly .

haha well if you do, let me know!!!

7 day trial. i got the last pesky iron nugget after that . musem open nooks cranny open working on the third house. cause of course i'm out of iron. lol. the other 2 houses are done already.

Do you need any oranges or cherries or tools?

since i started over i have a new island with oranges i do need cheeries not sure i have a friend code yet.

You don't need a friend code, just a dodocode. I'll get you one and then you can go to the airport, tell them you want to visit someone with dodocode and then type it in. I'll be afk on my switch after as I'm just cooking lunch for myself and my kid, but I'm leaving some extra iron, cherries and a few other things for you. Take anything you need from the ground in front of the plaza, and feel free to shop at my upgraded nooks or abels stores. Sahara is visiting too if you want to visit her. I can get you peaches, pears and apples too but not yet. I have trees for all of them but it'll be tomorrow or the next day before any grow fruit again.

I'll reply in a minute again with the dodocode after I get it for you :)
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    the game is mean. lol. i need just one iron nugget and it gives me eveything but. i do have a slingshot now .

I can't wait for my upgraded Nook's to open tomorrow! Finally I can buy tools that aren't flimsy (when I have bells that is haha) I hate crafting them all the time haha

even upgraded and gold tools can break. never had gold tools but i do know its true cause first time i did upgrade them.

Oh I know, my gold watering can broke today haha, can't get another it was a one off my friend gave me. I always craft the better tools, it's just the crafting itself I don't like so I buy them instead of crafting them haha. ANd now I can do it more since I'll have them on my island instead of having to visit people and stock up lol!

if i have to chose using a iron nugget on a bed or a axe the bed is the wiser choice i don't want something breakable. thats just me though like you i buy the tools .well as soon as i get the silly iron nugget.

*Edit, just checked my storage and I have over 200 iron nuggets, so I can spare a stack of 30 if you have switch online for sure :)

7 day trial. i got the last pesky iron nugget after that . musem open nooks cranny open working on the third house. cause of course i'm out of iron. lol. the other 2 houses are done already.

since i started over i have a new island with oranges i do need cheeries not sure i have a friend code yet.

You don't need a friend code, just a dodocode. I'll get you one and then you can go to the airport, tell them you want to visit someone with dodocode and then type it in. I'll be afk on my switch after as I'm just cooking lunch for myself and my kid, but I'm leaving some extra iron, cherries and a few other things for you. Take anything you need from the ground in front of the plaza, and feel free to shop at my upgraded nooks or abels stores. Sahara is visiting too if you want to visit her. I can get you peaches, pears and apples too but not yet. I have trees for all of them but it'll be tomorrow or the next day before any grow fruit again.

whats for lunch?
  • Options

whats for lunch?

Eggs and Toast haha! At least for me, kid just wants toast. It's lunch for my kid, but kinda brunch for me as I only had breakfast haha. We eat dinner hear at 2-3pm ish so normally we have a brunch and then dinner, but my kid had a zoom call with her teacher (she's homeschooled) for end of the year stuff today and so we are late and having brunch at lunch time... may have to make a later dinner than normal haha!
  • Options

whats for lunch?

Eggs and Toast haha! At least for me, kid just wants toast. It's lunch for my kid, but kinda brunch for me as I only had breakfast haha. We eat dinner hear at 2-3pm ish so normally we have a brunch and then dinner, but my kid had a zoom call with her teacher (she's homeschooled) for end of the year stuff today and so we are late and having brunch at lunch time... may have to make a later dinner than normal haha!

sounds good. i love eggs and toast.
  • Options
    edited May 2020

@friendsfan367 Okay dodo code is 375kg Feel free to shop and grab all (or as much as you want) of the items in front of the plaza.

(Anyone else you can come shop or visit Sahara too if you want. I'll be afk for awhile)
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    EY0AKjdUwAAZ3bE?format=jpg&name=small

my bedroom with the full cute set
  • Options
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I think somebody was looking for the pink cute set a few days ago? I dunno if you still need any if it but I have the vanity in the cranny today. I'm probably going to buy it just so it's in my catalog for later but if you still need/want it I can work something out. I also have the tea table in my house I can nab a 2nd one out of the catalog and could sell it tomorrow or whenever later in the week if you need that too.
  • Options
    i ened up getting a online account. 7.99 for 3 months is a good deal i pay 8.99 for netflix. well i just cancelled it but nintendo for 3 months is a dollar cheaper.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Nintendo is way more worth it than Netflix lol. I did the whole year for 25 dollars. Aprox 2 dollars a month when you break it down. Canceled Netflix got Disney+ between the 2 of them it breaks down to the same month cost or so of Netflix but way more fun. Really hard to beat that and I use the online features all the time. If it's not animal crossing it's online pokemon raids, or mariokart. Or I picked up uno while it was cheap last week and usually play a few rounds online before bed (only card game. Literally the only one I din't hate and the switch version is super fun). Love the nintendo online
  • Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Nintendo is way more worth it than Netflix lol. I did the whole year for 25 dollars. Aprox 2 dollars a month when you break it down. Canceled Netflix got Disney+ between the 2 of them it breaks down to the same month cost or so of Netflix but way more fun. Really hard to beat that and I use the online features all the time. If it's not animal crossing it's online pokemon raids, or mariokart. Or I picked up uno while it was cheap last week and usually play a few rounds online before bed (only card game. Literally the only one I din't hate and the switch version is super fun). Love the nintendo online

last week i wasn't around cause i forgot mom was bringing me dinner and when my doorbell rang i got startled and threw my switch. one of the jocons quit working / now i got wireless joycons . so cool but i didn't have nitendo online til last night.
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    Looking for an island with open stores if anyone is around :)
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options

Animal crossing is the only nintendo game I play and still worth the annual fee for me haha! I do that and Disney plus as well. I do have Netflix but it was a christmas gift and I don't pay for it haha. (And I save money by not paying for cable or a cellphone)
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Excuse me, but have y'all seen the fanart people have been posting of Orville and Wilbur?

😳
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    I think somebody was looking for the pink cute set a few days ago? I dunno if you still need any if it but I have the vanity in the cranny today. I'm probably going to buy it just so it's in my catalog for later but if you still need/want it I can work something out. I also have the tea table in my house I can nab a 2nd one out of the catalog and could sell it tomorrow or whenever later in the week if you need that too.

That would be me. 😊 Dang, I'm sorry I missed this yesterday. Would love the vanity and table.
  • Options
    Excuse me, but have y'all seen the fanart people have been posting of Orville and Wilbur?

😳

Nope, haven't really seen any fan art but from the emoji choice I think I'll stay away from googling it hahaha!
  • Options
    Campsite visitor today is... Rasher! My most hated starter in NL. I noped it back out of the tent.
  • Options
    i got the stamp thingy from blathers and filled it up
  • Options
    oh and al moved in today. forgot that cause i wasn't sure i fixed my switch in time for the stamp thing. all loans are paid off.
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Lol Mine yesterday was Tucker. I did the same.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options

That would be me. 😊 Dang, I'm sorry I missed this yesterday. Would love the vanity and table.

@simgirl1010 I've still got the flooring for you, if you need it!

😳

Nope, haven't really seen any fan art but from the emoji choice I think I'll stay away from googling it hahaha!

It's.... quite something!

🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Wishing Olaf Bon Voyage and good riddance today! I'm excited to see what smug villager the game will offer me later this week, since he'll be gone!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Lol Mine yesterday was Tucker. I did the same.

awww man! I want Tucker soooo bad haha!! I wish we could have traded, he's a top 10 dreamie of mine lol! (Not that you'd prob want Rasher haha)
  • Options
    If anyone has blue cute stuff I can catelog, I had it on my old island and when I restarted my new colour was yellow but I prefer the blue I had haha. I'm hoping to continue my blue room. I have the vanity, clock, wallpaper and flooring so far.

• Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited May 2020
    I have the blue sofa and chair in my inventory. I also have the lamp and music player in my catalog that I could order for you.
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top