Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    If anybody is still on Celeste is on my island and I'm opening the gate. Feel free to stop by. Everything is closed now so there's not much else to do but same as normal anything laying around or any fruit in trees is fair game. I'll probably be afk a lot but stop on by and have fun.

Celeste is floating around the cliff at the back.

Dodo code M69F6
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I just completed the fossil collection at the museum!
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member

wow that's exciting!!!! I have 9 to go still but mostly get repeats now haha

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

i don't mind repeats, i just sell them to nooks cranny. you get a lot of bells fast which is great cause sometimes i don't have all the stuff to make the thing thats double.
  • Options

i don't mind repeats, i just sell them to nooks cranny. you get a lot of bells fast which is great cause sometimes i don't have all the stuff to make the thing thats double.

Yeah I do that too haha, but I'd love to complete the museum :)
  • Options
    my new joycons are atachwd and paired. downloding ac now. i have to reinstall all my games so thats first, hope to be here around 9.

so it was a good bad day. moms dog had to be put to sleep. but my game works again.
  • Options

Yeah I do that too haha, but I'd love to complete the museum :)

i sell them mostly so isabelle will get of my back about projects. in new leaf shes relaxed in new horizons shes kinda nerotic. but lovable. lol
  • Options
    my new joycons are atachwd and paired. downloding ac now. i have to reinstall all my games so thats first, hope to be here around 9.

so it was a good bad day. moms dog had to be put to sleep. but my game works again.

Awww sorry about the dog, but yay for the game!!!
  • Options
    So... I gave Rosie a new fridge. She went on about all the new stuff she's cooking since I gave it to her... then I opened her fridge and apparently she just keeps her clothing in it, lol

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    I'm hoping to replace Elmer and Hornsby. They're both lazy villagers and kind of ho hum. Got Elvis in the campsite now but he's a cranky villager and I just got rid of cranky Rolf. I don't know why the game makes it so difficult to change your villagers. I can understand having to search for that perfect villager but you should be able to evict a villager at Resident Services.
  • Options
    munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    I'm hoping to replace Elmer and Hornsby. They're both lazy villagers and kind of ho hum. Got Elvis in the campsite now but he's a cranky villager and I just got rid of cranky Rolf. I don't know why the game makes it so difficult to change your villagers. I can understand having to search for that perfect villager but you should be able to evict a villager at Resident Services.

You can! If you have amiibo, you can scan them in 3 times, and craft their required object 3 times, and they will move in, and ask if you know anyone looking to move out! And if you don't have amiibo, you can get super cheap plain white NFC enable cards with villagers preloaded for you. I use JoyconDroid, and Android App that allows my phone to become a joycon or pro controller, and therefore load in an amiibo!
    If you have an android phone, give that a go!
  • Options
    munroele wrote: »

You can! If you have amiibo, you can scan them in 3 times, and craft their required object 3 times, and they will move in, and ask if you know anyone looking to move out! And if you don't have amiibo, you can get super cheap plain white NFC enable cards with villagers preloaded for you. I use JoyconDroid, and Android App that allows my phone to become a joycon or pro controller, and therefore load in an amiibo!
    If you have an android phone, give that a go!

I tried this with my android phone but didn't work for me. WHenever it asks to search my phone for the villager amiibo phone it doesn't show up. It must be a hidden file somehow, though I put it in a folder I know the path too the entire path doesn't show up. Gotta figure that out haha
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

Yeah. I'm trying to get rid of Ken, Celia, Rex, Flora, and Zucker, and it is not going well.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

Yeah. I'm trying to get rid of Ken, Celia, Rex, Flora, and Zucker, and it is not going well.

Good luck haha! I managed to get rid of Zucker and Marshal, now trying to get rid of Buck and Sylvia haha
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Seriously. I want Elvis and Rodney to leave but they won't. My favs keep asking to leave but Elvis and Rodney just won't go. I don't want to have to buy amiibo cards or find some workaround that involves installing more stuff on my phone. I just want to be able to kick somebody out. Possibly literally *kick* out if Elvis doesn't leave soon (I *didn't* hate him just didn't really love him enough for him to stay but the longer he sticks around the more I start to hate him).
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    @munroele I used an amiibo card I purchased from Amazon to get Eloise. Might check to see if they have anymore reasonably priced card.

Edit: There's a Marshall amiibo card selling for $144.00! I'll trade him for that! :p
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    I like all my villagers but really want Raymond. Don't know who i'll get rid of if he ever stops by my campsite. I have Cherry, Lyman, Anabelle, Clay, Fauna, Kidd, Purrl, Murphy, Marshal, and Freya. I'm thinking either Purrl, Freya, or Anabelle would have to go but i'm so attached to all of them. I don't know how people just get rid of their villagers for new ones. :s
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    I do like all my current villagers but except for Raymond and Marshall I want all females. I just love seeing them in their cute little outfits and carrying their purses. 🥰 I'm going to keep Hammie because he was one of my first animals and although he's a jock he's just so sweet. Always giving me gifts and bells.
  • Options
    just got the announcement that my Nook's is upgrading! tomorrow will be closed though.
  • Options
    i have tank, can't remember the other2 at the moment. never had either before tank i met in new leaf.
  • Options
    just got the announcement that my Nook's is upgrading! tomorrow will be closed though.

Congrats! Mine just upgraded last week and it felt like it took forever to happen.
  • Options
    paid off the moving fees got blathers. well that was 10 :30 yesterday today he moved in and tommorrow hes upgrading the musem haven't unlocked nook yet but i love my new controllers. they go to sleep when you dock them which puts he console to sleep.
  • Options
    I can't believe I didn't know about hot items to sell at Nooks Cranny! 😲 Just on a whim I read the little signboard outside of the shop and then talked to Tommie and he said the hot item was an ironwood bed. I was able to earn over 200,000 bells and pay off my third mortgage.

At first I thought you'd only be able to make and sell one but you can sell as many as you have materials to make.

For some reason I'd been thinking hot items were those couple of expensive items that are always available to buy.
  • Options
    I can't believe I didn't know about hot items to sell at Nooks Cranny! 😲 Just on a whim I read the little signboard outside of the shop and then talked to Tommie and he said the hot item was an ironwood bed. I was able to earn over 200,000 bells and pay off my third mortgage.

At first I thought you'd only be able to make and sell one but you can sell as many as you have materials to make.

For some reason I'd been thinking hot items were those couple of expensive items that are always available to buy.

I take advantage of the hot items all the time. I try to sell a lot of them for bells to buy turnips, pay off house loans, and to pay for bridges. They really come in handy.
  • Options
    i still need iron. but i had all the wood to upgrade to nooks cranny hopefully by the end of today. i've been finding lots of stuff to donate to blathers. the musem won't be open again til tommorrow.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top