Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist-Last Updated 6/24/21

Comments

• Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Add my game to the list please!
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Hi people! I have this idea.

Would anyone be interested in an anonymous mafia game? It's the same people who are playing, just anonymous and on a different website. I have this forum website I created before and I was thinking we could use it to play an anonymous mafia game. Signups will be anonymous, too. I'm also the one who's gonna create an account you can access on that forum. The setup will be simple too, but not as basic as Rose's lol.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options

Would anyone be interested in an anonymous mafia game? It's the same people who are playing, just anonymous and on a different website. I have this forum website I created before and I was thinking we could use it to play an anonymous mafia game. Signups will be anonymous, too. I'm also the one who's gonna create an account you can access on that forum. The setup will be simple too, but not as basic as Rose's lol.

That seems super interesting. If you do it, I’ll defo sign up.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    sounds cool!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member

Absolutely!
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

Sign me up!
  • Options
    Yay! I think there might be more people who are interested, so l think I'll host it.

• Options
    I think I’ll do the signups here on the thread after Sophia’s game, so people will just pm me if they wanna join.

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

Yes, I'm in.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    So that's gonna be the next game you host, the one on the list Keyen?
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    yeahhhh

• Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Hi everyone! Sorry, it’s been a while since I was last online. I just thought that I should drop by to say hello :) Unfortunately I don’t have much time at the moment, but hopefully I’ll be able to join a game sometime soon.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Sorry, it’s been a while since I was last online. I just thought that I should drop by to say hello :) Unfortunately I don’t have much time at the moment, but hopefully I’ll be able to join a game sometime soon.

Hey Lluvia!
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Just wondering @Keyenpeydee in your game, how will people vote for eachother? Since everyone is anonymous & doesn’t have a name. Will numbers be assigned to everyone or something?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Just wondering @Keyenpeydee in your game, how will people vote for eachother? Since everyone is anonymous & doesn’t have a name. Will numbers be assigned to everyone or something?

Well, y'all would have a different name that I'll assign.

• Options
    edited May 2020

Oh, okay :) I was hoping we’d be assigned numbers tho. And how simple is the setup going to be? Will it be open, semi-open, or closed?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Oh, okay :) I was hoping we’d be assigned numbers tho. And how simple is the setup going to be? Will it be open, semi-open, or closed?

I think Keyen said it would be simple, but not simple simple
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Allo. Hope you're doing fine
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Allo. Hope you're doing fine

I am, thanks. I hope you’re all doing okay
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member

Just saw this. Cool idea, new bestie! I'll def join too 😉
  • Options

I was thinking of a not-so-simple but not-that-complicated closed setup where everybody is a PR.

Would everybody be okay with that? I also plan to have 13 players.

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I'd like to play that. It sounds pretty interesting.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    I mean I really want to host that setup, but since Sophia's game was role madness and complicated, I felt the need to have a simpler setup.

I also was thinking of doing the party setup cause I thought it would be fun since it's anonymous.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16572543/#Comment_16572543

• Options

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I mean I really want to host that setup, but since Sophia's game was role madness and complicated, I felt the need to have a simpler setup.

I also was thinking of doing the party setup cause I thought it would be fun since it's anonymous.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16572543/#Comment_16572543

Oh my God. This game. 😖 I love the setup idea but it made me sad that some townies with the evil partners didn't want to sacrifice themselves along with their partners and kept on calling me bad cuz I kept on telling them to sacrifice themselves and they didn't want to believe me. :(
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif