Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you stay and play with The Sims?

Comments

• Options
    MochazinoMochazino Posts: 2 New Member
    Recently Ive gotten really into building more elaborate houses on sims 4 and building a lot of restaurants that I wish i could visit again once lockdown is over 😭
  • Options
    wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    My sims are learning spells, dueling, making friends in the world's and spilling up in Sims world. I am currently recolouring objects to make themed builds.
  • Options
    Azira_LadySilver85Azira_LadySilver85 Posts: 15 New Member
    > @Azira_LadySilver85 said:
    > Hi everyone, hope everyone is staying safe! I'm a new creator on Youtube and I do a let's play of the Sims 4 a challenge that I wrote. If you would like to see how it goes 'down' you can either follow me of FB (Iceacesis Queen) or Twitter (@iceacesis) or you can find my Youtube channel Queen Ice, please and thanks for reading and your time. You can also message me here :D

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXblktudbV34erJHZuyz4jg?view_as=subscriber

Anybody that wants to come and watch my vid's I would be greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    EvangelineEvangeline Posts: 59 Member
    I've been playing a household and have reached the 5th generation! It's made me explore everything each pack has to offer, and use features I haven't before! It's also made me realise and appreciate how fortunate I am to be able to play games right now.
  • Options
    pink_coco10pink_coco10 Posts: 54 Member
    I've been building more than usual. When I don't feel like building, I play a big sim family and I am the third generation. The more the family gets bigger and sims move out on their own, the more households I play.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I build. I have been doing the shell challenges by Kippsidaisy:
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    zetazeta Posts: 21 Member
    I am working on a story related to Diogenes.

https://i.hizliresim.com/SEpCvg.jpg
  • Options
    frenchfreyfrenchfrey Posts: 36 Member
    I've actually taken this time to stick with the same family lineage for a while. I've never really done that - just sorta got tired of one family/game and just made a new one to start fresh. But now I think I'm about 7 generations in and I'm loving it!
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Ive also made one sim family. I think I'm about two or three generations in.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I love rebuilding my worlds & households & replacing the game sims with my own. I even premake my own version of NPCs.
  • Options
    Unnamed_SunUnnamed_Sun Posts: 16 Member
    I am currently playing with the five pioneer-challenge I saw here on the forums, with some limitations/rules, which I have placed on my-self. So far, each family are four sim-weeks in.
  • Options
    SIMileyFaceSIMileyFace Posts: 49 Member
    I've started a few challenges to keep my gameplay fun and challenge myself with things I haven't done before. I'm doing the Not So Berry challenge, which has been great because I'm doing things in the game that I've never done (completing the elements collection in gen 1 for example). I'm also doing a baby challenge (not the 100 baby challenge because that's too much pressure...I'm just doing A-Z so I only need to have 26 babies).
    Also my computer is very slow, so when I get frustrated with the lagging in gameplay I start creating sims in CAS and have been having so much fun creating cool looking sims.
  • Options
    Demicompton1Demicompton1 Posts: 22 Member
    Im currently fing the rags to riches extreme challenge
  • Options
    aisabellbbaisabellbb Posts: 1 New Member
    i'm trying to finish my Legacy Challenge again and the Not So Berry Legacy Challenge:) i also made my OC's and made them live together in Windenburg
  • Options
    SkyesFantasySkyesFantasy Posts: 2 New Member
    I have my Sims visit other worlds, what would be great if they could stay one night in the city or another neighborhood sometimes.
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    I'm working on my storytelling with my current story save. I love jumping between different sims and the stories I have in my head for them.
  • Options
    zetazeta Posts: 21 Member
    I am playing with different households.

Mortimer died, when I was playing another household. I added his soul the family again. And He proposed Bella again. This is the capture from their first dinner after the wedding. And I don't know why my other sim angry like that.

kOjNqv.png
  • Options
    gothiclolitaplgothiclolitapl Posts: 94 Member
    given how much time i have now that I'm stuck at home I've decided to slowly go around and either fix or remake all the lots in sim (and fill up newcrest) so that should keep me busy for a while
    Origin ID: blackrosespl
    My tumblr: https://blackrose-p-sims.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    ShaghayeghyzShaghayeghyz Posts: 23 Member
    I just make stories about all premade sims in my mind
    I mean any of their actions,even simple ones, make me know them better so I can have better stories :)
  • Options
    DarthAsianKarenDarthAsianKaren Posts: 30 Member
    Or you can make your sim a famous spellcaster university student with thousands of Instagram followers and a household full of cats.
  • Options
    I also enjoy getting my sims married to real-life celebrities, so I can make my dream come true, virtually.
  • Options
    > @Mochazino said:
    > Recently Ive gotten really into building more elaborate houses on sims 4 and building a lot of restaurants that I wish i could visit again once lockdown is over 😭

Do you post your builds in the gallery? I'm interested in seeing them and maybe downloading them!
  • Options
    LysiannasSimLifeLysiannasSimLife Posts: 21 Member
    Enjoying some beach time in Sulani and building many rooms and buildings. The new Eco Lifestyle trailer inspired me to do more eco-friendly builds. I also created our real-life home office just to try out some new layouts and wall colors. I would love to have some solar panels in the base game and optimize my eco-builds.
    Gallery ID: LysiannasSimLife
  • Options
    aircastle87aircastle87 Posts: 21 Member
    I run a shop irl and am currently furloughed. Yesterday I created my shop in Newcrest and am currently making sim versions of my employees. I haven’t used the retail features of Get to Work so far so am just learning how it works. Seems to take up a lot of my sims day.
  • Options
    ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    Being stuck at home has given me a lot more time to play Sims. I've redone Newcrest completely as a hippy/tiny living community where every house is a tiny residential lot type. I've usually ignored Newcrest in the past. When eco lifestyle comes out, I plan to use those aspects in my new and improved Newcrest as well. I even built a farm there and found out how useful Bees are. They pollinate!! Never knew that.

I've also being exploring aspects of older packs that i've never used that much before. I discovered the awesomeness of the Club system from Get Together and have create over a 100 different clubs for my sims. There are clubs for just about anything and everything you can imagine. The clubs have rivalries and create a lot of chaos and drama just how I like in my game.

I've also played restaurants for the first time as a restaurant owner and discovered how much fun it is. Each restaurant in my main save now is owned by a different family, and using LittleMsSam's mods, i've employed the family members in the restaurants. Same withe retail lots. I now have a flower shop, a photography studio, a bakery, etc each owned by a specific Sim family.

There are many careers and aspirations that i havent played before and am slowly taking those on as well. I haven't yet gotten to the Freelancer careers and part-time jobs either. And I have yet to play a mermaid. I've never had a cat or a dog in a sim family even though I have that pack...

So yeah, This whole stay at home situation has allowed me to find all different ways to play Sims and explore the endless aspects that i havent played yet. Its allowed me to appreciate what an amazing and deep game Sims 4 actually is.