Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    edited May 2020
    My youngest sim (the one in my profile picture) graduated university with a distinguished degree in Science.

She then went around and *experimented* with other sims, completing the serie romanticus aspiration (or whatever it is called in English) and is now currently looking for someone to settle down with.
    She used to be a cute and chubby kid, but puberty hit her like a truck and she's now drop dead gorgeous (imo).

Shortly after she joined the scientist career at lvl 8 (thank you, distinguished degree and "connections" trait).

I inted to have her move out of her house pretty soon, along with her "niece" and then either have her quit her job and continue her shop of ancient relics (that were totally not stolen from an old Selvadoridian temple..) or continue working there, sell her shop and clone either herself or her mother.

I was thinking of cloning her mother (and making her a kid) to allow her to continue her family's DNA because Erica/3rica is actually adopted.

Erica's mother is engaged to a robot and well, you sadly can't make babies with a robot. Erica was the name the game gave her, but I changed it to 3rica bc I thought it was a fun reference to her dad, the robot.

Also she saved the life of a townie when she was out clubbing with her niece by giving the Grim Reaper a death flower.

Edit: I'm not entirely sure how to add pictures without posting them somewhere else and then copying the URL.

Also how do you save pictures again?
    I thought pressing "C" saved them, but apparently it didn't :/
    Went looking in the screenshot file, but they weren't there.
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member

Once upon a time I had two completely normal Sims with a handful of lovely little babies. They lived in a quiet country home and were my vanilla respite from weirdness in other saves. Now...well, things are different. for one thing, one of the Sims is now an immortal wizard with a secret garden who has outlived several of his children.

QXet6SI.jpg
    The wizard and his wife, Ann

fhTRyj1.jpg
    The wizard, his older daughter Annie, and some of the other kids

YVlpXQg.jpg

How many children does the wizard have? Well....25, at last count. Eleven were from his first wife, Ann. After she died of old age, he married again and has had five from second wife Lillian, but after she cheated on him he kicked her out of the house. They’re still a bit of an item: three of her kids were conceived after she was given the boot!! The wizard has since turned to sowing wild oats throughout the neighborhood.

I only play a few of the kids, mostly those from the first wife, and I have most of my favorites living in joined housing so it’s not as impossible as it sounds.

KqDimUY.jpg
    Living in Brichester is Annie, named after her mom; Annie is an Angel Investor who moved to Brichester to go to college, but she spent so much buying a house she entered the workforce, instead. She’s made a good life for herself, but recently she’s had to deal with the challengest of her youngest daughter Angela having triplets. She's pictured above with her middle daughter Margaret.

12iCcqf.jpg
    Isabella, Annie, and Maria

Out in the desert are Maria and Isabella. Maria was originally closest to Annie – being her kid sister – but after high school she and Isabella bought house in Windenburg, paid for by her thriving novel series that was inspired by a video game. She’s never worked a ‘real’ job, and her romance life is similarly virtual: while in college, she built a robot lover for herself, and has never dated. Her sister Isabella is likewise interesting. She’s a little punk rock, a little new age fairy.

kG7Bv75.jpg
    In addition to video games and writing, Maria is a master carpenter and roboticist.

Living in Maria’ house in Windenburg now are Elizabeth and Josh, two of the younger kids. Elizabeth is a minor celebrity as a painter, and Josh is an aspiring actor – aspiring, because he usually misses auditions and jobs while pursuing romance. As a teen he was gangly and awkward, but growing up and working out have turned him into Windenburg’s most eligible bachelor. Josh’s twin sister Sabrina has a small house in Brindleton Bay.

lHdVtsf.jpg

Arthur finds his dad and sisters a bit much, to be honest, and until recently enjoyed a quiet life in a rustic cabin along a stream, just fishing and entertaining ladies.. But then one of his ladies got pregnant, and now he’s the father of three. Welcome to responsibility, Arthur! (Strictly speaking, he’s the father of a heck of a lot more than three, including the heir to the Goth estate, but he only knows about the triplets...)

FkEOeyW.jpg
    Arthur's secret daughter Hannah Goth, who is worth $1.5 million because of the lottery.

QkFQtyq.jpg

Among the grandkids, Annie’s are practically the only ones I play: Margaret is her favorite and when her father brought Margaret back from a premature death, it exposed him as a wizard. Margaret’s wit and beauty have made her rather conceited. I was also playing Angela, but these days she’s a bit too busy taking care of triplets (Reba, Erin, and Clark) to have a personality or a life.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @AlwaysAsking well not just mods I have done a lot of past or dream posts over the years and that has given me extra saves here and there and you can just see who fits with who or try something you always forget to do in your main save. with mods it's just a must to me mmhmm. I think I saw your Uncle Joey character on the gallery he's cute but I don't remember if I downloaded him or not cause I dont' remember the updates with him. I haven't taken a relationship panel pic yet but I'll grab it I cut myself off yesterday cause I had so many pics but its next. Lol yeah Brent put up with a lot hard to say why, I'm curious about Uncle Joey now though. Ha sorry I was just checking cause it seems we have long periods where everyone is fine then once in a while I see a comment about not getting notifications so check complete ha.

Okay now I like the photo studio but that swimsuit pic takes the cake, the muffin, the cookie the whole darn bakery <3 lol

Now next one, I'm glad you enjoyed it, hey whatever works right? Geeta was trying her best....I think lol Raj should probably take that outfit and throw it out when she's not looking yep yep. They haven't met yet that's next on the list when I get back to the guys, since I really wanted more time with Belmont and all that. I adore Carlee, I think the ghost is the founder for the university of britechester he pops up a lot when he feels like it.

Payback? Why I never throw anything out to surprise..*bold face lie...can't keep a straight face hehehehe* Yeah he was a mess but on a different level I'm mostly thinking they are both responsible that's the relationship. Thorne just had too much and now he's got real emotion involved if he didn't fall for Don things might have been different but because this is the route the story took it's like he needs an "I told you so". He shouldn't have done what he did but it happened and now they have to climb the mountain together, cause so far it looks like they can't reach it on their own we'll see. Oh sure I suppose but Don is doing better but not well enough I feel like he's just gonna break again, I hope so, and give Thorne a chance when he can see both their faults and what he accepted on Thorne's end. Not the happiest but it can become that, love is hard they got the worst start they could possibly have had. Thorne should have phrased it as "we'll tell them we're together" nothing else, and then sat Mary-Alice down to give her the full story later it didn't have to be like this but as you said Thorne is...yep.
    @Silverofdreams30 :smiley: they sure are happy.
    @mercuryfoam Ah I wasn't sure you wanted it, but yeah
    If this is where you found it Lol yeah I think that sums up a good chunk of Belmont but I think there is at least a little bit of something left in him that could fix it, but not sure ha.
    @ryttu3k oh yeah, I've actually never liked him he's just got that easy to hate face mmhmm...lol team JoJo
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited May 2020
    @mercuryfoam
    Why’d Malcom pick a fight? He’s drunk isn’t he?? Didn’t take him for the violent type. :D

He's "Evil" :D
    woah is Garrett seriously naked the whole time? No wonder Dina’s pregnant :D Congratulations! Wow! I didn’t expect that! So that’s why you replied me a ‘lets’ see’ haha.
    He's very 🐸🐸🐸🐸 :D
    Why can’t I shake off the feeling that Mitchell planned this entire thing! So schemy… :tongue:
    Of course he did :D

@AlwaysAsking
    Ahhhh, so Dina is a felonious monk? That's an awesome rank name.
    Level 4 of Criminal career
    And Mitchell!!! What did you do? .... reading now...
    Oh my my, Death from being mad at your husband for cheating
    She really had a bad day
    Lots of angry moodlets got her! Mitchell did not kill her :D
    And wow, are Garrett and Manuel actually settling down? I really have my doubts.

Stay tuned to find out :D
    Vlad looks like a nice guy, but kinda crabby. What was he talking to Don about?
    He was introducing himself
    And did anyone actually win the fight between Malcolm and Dominic?
    Not really a "Fight" but Malcolm did mean interactions :D

Now to continue my series:

The main protagonists of my game are clearly Manuel and Garrett if you noticed ;)

1. Manuel continued seeing Nina.
    Sims4-26.jpg

Summer met Gunther Munch and became friends with him.
    Sims4-27.jpg

Manuel, with Summer and their kids, visited his brother (not Vlad's father) Michael, the one wearing suit. He's a regional manager, in business career just like Manuel (vice president). Michael is married to Garrett's sister Brianna (in yellow). They have a son (Adolfo, the blonde toddler in high chair) and a daughter (Michelle, in pink bassinet) together.
    Sims4-28.jpg

2. Garrett and Dina had twin sons they named Barry and Byron. For now, they're happy together.
    Sims4-29.jpg

3. Mitchell continued his romance with Amy. Now that the mansion is his, he let his half-brother John (in red shirt) live with him.
    Sims4-30.jpg

4. Vlad went fishing with his grandfather Samuel (wearing green hat) and uncle Michael (in blue tank). He started dating Yuki Behr, and he lost his innocence in the bush!
    Sims4-31.jpg

His late father Ramon visited him, and they were emotional. (He died from fire when he attempted to cook using a cheap stove)
    Sims4-32.jpg
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    edited May 2020
    891500e0d008850b5d1f81ba7b2e204dfdca7bb5.png
    This guy was causing trouble for my main sim in my Vintage Newcrest save. This character is a total plum, but I love him so much, haha.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@ryttu3k - Yes she is. She even have pointed ears, not sure if you can see it because of the hair, which makes her even more adorable.

I did had some outfits I like for Caleb, but his current one is my most favorite. :)

Let me just say, I haven't commented about it, but I'm totally enjoying your Big Brother! :)

@mercuryfoam - She's the very first Donna in the family since Don and Caleb's daughter didn't want her children to get involved with the mafia business.

@AlwaysAsking - It was such a cute moment. :)

It's the sun setting in the picture of the house.

They have eleven kids. Five passed away (four were humans and one was born a vampire but cured his vampirism so he can grow old with his wife), while the other three are alive (from being born vampires) before the triplets were born.

It's funny that Jonathan offered him his job back. Maybe he knows what Don works for and after learning about Don being brought back from the dead, he kept it a secret and did just that.

Just some steamy woohoo, that's all. ;)

[Also, I wanted to say that sorry for the short posts lately. It's either I'm running out of ideas or have been distracted playing in my other save file. Again, I'm sorry.]

[Nyx's First Date]
    Nyx was asked out on a date by one of Autumn's friends, Xavier, and they went to the Rattlesnake Juice Bar.

Xavier showed up angry, but was lightened up when Nyx made a move on him and instantly got flirty.
    KJvXExX.png
    rVPTTPG.png

Xavier had fallen under her spell. Either Nyx used her Charm spell, or it's just the Lothario gene.
    0HvmLfF.png
    yOQIsd6.png

Christmas is just around the corner and feeling a bit festive, Nyx pulled out a mistletoe. Their first kiss. <3
    CRjPu8d.png
    fLwE272.png

Nyx got a text from Simba (not sure how cats and dogs do that) that it's almost past her curfew and had to head back home immediately. Not before she blew Xavier a kiss.
    2rfHY6W.png

[Autumn meets the Godfather]
    Autumn told Dylan about the Lothario Mafia and was upset that Papa hadn't told her. Dylan pointed out that she wouldn't understand it when she was a kid, so Atlas waited until she was of age.
    mH9VVmH.png
    uuSN6nE.png

Atlas and Autumn arrived at Casa di Lothario and met the Godfather.

"Did we showed up at the wrong time?" Atlas laughed when he noticed the numerous scratches and love bites.
    "Wha - oh, no. This is from last night," Don said. "Ok, what brings you two here?"
    aknY4ri.png

"I tried to explain to Autumn about the mafia business, but...it didn't go well," Atlas said. "You can talk about it to her better than me."
    yBTLnLw.png

"I don't want to go out and kill people," Autumn complained. "That's not the kind of person I am."
    "I mean, you don't have to kill people...maybe only if they threaten you and your family," Don explained. "You could just send someone to do the dirty work for you."
    "Have you killed anyone before?" she asked.
    "Yes," he replied.
    Autumn got nothing to say about that.
    Pwzx0FP.png

While that was all happening, I noticed the ball floating. It spooked Simon.
    6Bx0T76.png

Turns out to be Rocky, and his sudden appearance also scared poor lil' Isabella. She ran off and was comforted by her Dad.
    so9gP4C.png
    OycPAgc.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited May 2020
    Logbook from Gavin Baker

Day 6

Today was sunny and cold. I've practiced again, I need to stay fit. I was talking to Dr. Greenberg and after we finished our daily tasks we were just chatting and couldgazing.

PquoW9H.png

We also started to build a greenhouse. It's raw and ugly, walls are still missing, but at least the plant are protected now. Function comes before design. Or design follow function. Whatever.

LVClKHH.png

In the evening Dr. Greenberg burnt her arm when starting the campfire. I told her, she should be careful. What I didn't say, I don't want to loose here, because she is the only human around me. I still haven't contact to the other crewmembers. Where are they?

VmAcTZP.png

Day 7

Today it was cloudy and cold. Today we have finished the greenhouse as far as we could. My muscles hurts. Nothing special happened. Exept, we are no longer on formal terms.

K8JurVn.png

014yKnm.png

previous chapternext chapter
    Post edited by Daravi on
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    @KiniHokulani I know, there are a lot of homewrecking opportunities in the other saves, right? But I lack energy from lack of sleep these days and just wanted Duane and Paka'a to quietly settle down so that I could focus on Duane getting his degree. I didn't set out to get them together. It just sort of happened. Then wives and kids suddenly became secondary. Also, I've cheated to give them their skills and friends in this save. Something I don't normally do, but when you're exhausted, but can't sleep, and just want some light entertainment I guess that's what you do :)

They seem very happy together. Paka'a is a music lover, so he often serenades Duane who goes soft every time. They're both done with their aspirations. This is a "little work-lots of fun" save :)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update of Beach Legacy Summer + Serena Generation 3

@AlwaysAsking Yep, I don't know why the game decided to give me so many boys in a row. I'm finally getting girls again.

I hope Don and Thorne can work it out.

I wonder how Mary Alice will feel about Thorne if she finds out the truth? I'm looking forward to next chapter!

Fmi1ImX.png?1

This is Becca. I LOVE her. She has green eyes <3

She is the oldest of the twins.

MORE
    itB5p2w.png?1

This is Wilson the youngest of the twins. He did not inherit the green eyes and I'm really bummed about that.

se4weCK.png?1

This is the youngest. The baby Serena carried. It's a girl!

Her name is Kelly.

The character Kelly is played by Helen Hunt in the movie Cast Away (2000).

fcvjhz6.png

So Juniper's time has come... but also Patrick's too.

We have a butler. I was scared to use them for a long time but they work much better than I expected.

z819gp2.png?1

Yeah, so like I said Patrick's time was here too.

R8yEzjJ.png?1

So they adopted a cat. This is Nibbler.

5lYY0UW.png

U3PM5QQ.png

Finished grades. First semester done!

YhuNT1G.png

Naming Theme:
    Cast Away
    The movie from 2000.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    oopsdaiesoopsdaies Posts: 37 Member
    edited May 2020
    A lot has happened in my game recently!

While I have about two other saves (amongst many other saves I never bother to play anymore :sweat_smile: ) I occasionally use, I really only play with one fam right now since I've had them for a solid three years.

The Norin Family! from left to right Hana Norin (daughter), the founder Marella Norin, her husband Tetsu Yamaguchi, and right in the middle Hudson Norin (son) aka lil huddy as Hana teasingly calls him nowadays

27HEjm4.png

This is how its like in game right now, I wanted Tetsu and Mar's last names to be hyphenated together but it was too long and the game wouldn't allow it so I just pretend it is 😭

as for the actual gameplay, I had Tetsu and Mar go on a 4-day vacation alone away from the kids and Mar's demanding job as a Start Up Genius (working on yet another video game :s so stressful) for their 15th anniversary!

The location is a really bougie modern house that sort-of celebrity Grandma Jada Norin owns amongst like at least 4 other vacation homes she bought with her own simoleons...

guess that business career really brings in the bucks :D

70EA3da.png

(that's Jada on the left during her visit for Harvestfest)

putting the vacay screenies in spoiler so the thread loads faster.
    lvuRYwd.png

inu4wYd.png

gFZnY3V.png

Once they got to Windenburg, and ofc took a picture together to send the kids, I had them go to a cafe

After they were done - and Mar had admittedly eaten more cannolis than she could truly admit - they decided to go for a stroll outside and found a bench to sit on

SGrSwHK.png

"You let go!" "No you let go"

wdavDzl.png

Had them get some hot chocolate!

UEr6bBb.png

wF5LtQK.png

ekTN6cG.png

They shared a small kiss in the snow and then decided it was time to go to the vacation home...

3myjmhq.png

literally first thing they did when they arrived at the home was sleep :D the car ride to Windenburg had already been incredibly long

Over the course of the 4 days they:

Went to a pub and played a VERY competitive game of Don't Wake the Llama...

NA7coeh.png

2YZ6whe.png

Tetsu making conversation with the bartender and telling him that they actually don't live in Windenburg but in Newcrest...

ntyBq7t.png

Left the fireplace on a lot cause they really liked the ambience.

D5qfFgh.png

Calling Grandma Norin and the kids to make sure they hadn't burned down the house back home or something :D

...and then as their last lil excursion visted Oasis Springs for some brighter weather and their reservations at the 5-star resturant Itali!

3GrrgTV.png

E6z9tuI.png

BFI9x5y.png

CoRImQj.png

ASkjfmr.png

and just enjoying all the fun things they could do around the fancy schmancy home really 😭

But alas... all good things must come to an end at some point. So the day finally came when they had to pack up their suitcase, leaving the house and its fanciness :(

VCZzLos.png

vrh8mn1.png

Tf8JsFS.png

As soon as they got home they were attacked with hugs! (Grandma Norin was asleep upstairs so she was not present during the hug fest :D )

bIC4r8V.png

BnIV0Ng.png

Loving everyone's stories and screenies in the thread by the way! :smiley:

Oh also forgot to add that I don't normally post much at all and tend to just lurk :sweat_smile: but I wanted to at the very least give a try at it!
    Post edited by oopsdaies on
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited May 2020
    Hi all! I’ll be back later with comments, I’ve been reading everything, no time to post right now though

I just wanted to leave a link for anyone who wanted to read the original update about Uncle Joey, the guy in the photo studio update last night

@RedDestiny92 I know you said you wanted to see it 😊

This is the one that’s completely about him

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17475181/#Comment_17475181

He has a bit part in this too

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17462134/#Comment_17462134

Also, before I forget again @Zimz4 are you doing ok? 😊
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    Yes I know I said two days but I couldn't wait, okay? :D Last update for this week though, don't expect anything till Monday, I've got a lot of studying to do :tongue:

@Lucy_Henley
    ohhh, those toddlers are adorable!
    Thank you! <3

@KiniHokulani
    I like posting my longer serialized gameplays here but often feel bad that they're not outright stories like some of you (and like your own, which is FREAKING EPIC geez!). Still, this is the best thread for them so I will continue.
    First of all - you're too sweet :blush: Second - noo, don't feel bad! Gameplay is good! In fact, I was actually a bit hesitant to continue posting my story after it evolved from regular gameplay because there wasn't as much people with huge stories back then as there is now! I love reading everything you post here and I'm sure everyone else do too :relieved:
    The toddlers are so precious, I love that they can communicate normally with adults and it's not just babbling and baby talk.
    Oh I hate writing baby talk, it always sounds so ridiculous to me in books! :tongue: Especially since I have a 3 y.o. brother and... well... maybe he's highly intelligent but he never did baby talk, didn't talk till two and then started expressing himself as a human immediately :D And I've heard this from a lot of people, if you talk to a toddler like you'd talk to a person they start talking like that too. I try to make them use more simpler words but that's it :)
    They have such a huge role and it's not often I see that, or even considered. Giving them so much screentime is great, and I love seeing the difference their point of view has on the plot. This update definitely lived up to that too. While the adult side of the story is definitely intriguing and makes me wring my hands in anticipation, it's the toddler's side that pulls me in the most. You write them very well - their dialogue and knowledge are what you could realistically expect from toddlers, yet they have a bit more to them as well. :)
    I'm so glad you enjoy the toddler plot! :smiley: Toddlers have been my favourite life stage since the Sims 3, I always play as them as much as possible :relieved:Remembering myself since two year old, I can safely say that toddlers are capable of so much more then adults are aware of... especially Sulani toddlers ;)
    Having an idea what Keala led Morgan to find, I can't wait to find out Nick's going to say about that! Shame Steve couldn't open his can of Whoopa** on him!
    Oh he landed a few very good hits on him ;) I just didn't want to show too much because the rules regarding violence on this forum are quite... quite blurry.
    Also: This face is totally meme-worthy. :lol:
    Oh yes, that's my girl Kalani <3 Almost every facial expression she makes is meme-worthy :D
    Awww, that was sweet, a little nostalgia for your old family! I didn't think they looked creepy at all, personally! Connor's backstory is tragic, wow, but love that drama! The pups are super cute too. :heart:
    I don't know... I blame the eyes, actually. The ones I use right now are so deep and I feel like they bring the characters to life a lot. Back then I don't think I used any CC eyes at all... or skin... I'm not sure🤔 It's just weird seeing my sims so different then how they look now :sweat_smile:
    Delaney is adorable! I love how even back then you placed a lot of focus on toddlers and seeing the world through their eyes. It's very heartwarming and inspiring! I assume your save glitched out before she could age up? Darn.. so it's like Delaney is forever a toddler, but maybe that's a good thing. :)
    Yup, she never got the chance to grow up :disappointed: What's even wore, the save glitched out JUST before her birthday... She was such a character though. Morgan has a similar vibe but... Delaney was Delaney - no one could ever replace her :relaxed:
    Thank you!

@ChuChuExpress
    Morgan to the rescue!
    Yesss, Morgan and the gang! :D
    Thank you!

@mercuryfoam
    Yes I remember that scene with Lucas because that’s when I stumbled onto this thread :smiley: I stand by what I say. It had a sweet message at the end and it was so uplifting. You’ll never know who you’re helping to heal with such a lovely story so I say keep at it. :smile:
    Hehe, I can imagine what that was like! Considering those are pretty much the earliest flashbacks this story had :tongue: (well, besides the dream sequence about how Nick and Tony met). And yes, I'm overall pretty happy with how that update worked out (and I mean, now that you've read my earlier updates, you know it could've been so much worse :grimace:) I don't know if it could actually make an impact on anyone because I'm not that good of a writer but I would certainly be happy if that was so :)
    Well now that you’ve explicitly mentioned Nick’s true agenda, he’s now on my bottom tier list where I have to regress to name calling and name him the most extreme d-- head villian of all time. :D
    Oh yes, certainly, he's the worst of the worst :persevere: I don't think I'll ever have a villain so terrible ever again.
    Aw thank you for sharing. I’m glad you did because your words resonate so much with me and I’m sure with so many others too. I seem chatty and my profile pic is so troll but like you I’m shy and reserved irl. I’m constantly pushing myself and putting myself out there (like now) because I want to contribute to the community and share. :smile: I always, YES, ALWAYS feel like deleting my posts after and get irrational fears and anxiety when I put my stories up. I think you speak for a lot of us. Thank you so much for sharing. Im glad you found this thread safe and I think so too. The people here have been amazing and supportive. <3
    Ohh, I'm glad my thoughts resonate with other people! I'm glad I'm not the only one :blush: And ah yes, the irrational fears! Sometimes when I upload something I get in a panic state where I anxiously reload the page for the first hour and only calm down a bit after I get a notification of a comment. At other times I shut down the forums and don't go online for a day or even two. Sometimes if I don't get a comment within a few hours and the update is more serious then just cutesy sunshines and rainbows (so like, every single last update lol), I begin to panic, reread what I posted and change a few things. No idea why I'm that way, haha! :sweat_smile: But the fact that everyone here are very nice and I have never received anything close to a negative comment makes it better :relaxed:
    Ngaw thats so cute when the toddler gathered everyone’s attention and gave it to Morgan. That’s like the best right hand man(toddler? :D ) one can ask for! OH did they find the contract! Oh that end there! I am so glad the toddlers made it in time. Do you know what this reminds me of? Baby’s Day out. Except this is a school of babies’ day out :D !!
    Hehehe, I remember Baby's Day out, I can see the resemblance :D They're a tad bit older though. And yes, that best right hand toddler is Kalani and she's freakin' awesome! :D<3
    My goodness your smoll bean is a drop of sunshine. Your entire update is just lovely to read <3 . It’s a different world in your sim universe altogether.
    She was the absolute cutest :relieved:
    Thank you!

@Silverofdreams30 thank you! :blush:<3

@ryttu3k
    oooh, the house is super cute! :D (And I do love that lot, it's where my main Jamie lives!)
    I've actually never lived in that part of Brindleton Bay! Looking forward to it :smiley:
    Toddlerventure was so cute until it wasn't ;_; Poor baby Tony, those are a lot of demons to deal with :(
    Yes, poor baby Tony, fighting off his better alt-self instead of befriending it :weary: (oh, the metaphors, the metaphors I added in that scene! I'm sure no one noticed them though :D)
    You know what? When she grows up, Kalani would be an amazing chief.
    SPOILERS!!! :D:D:D (okay fine, who am I kidding, it's obvious she's next in line :tongue:)
    Confrontation time - oh man, I kind of agree that Steve isn't a killer, but man Nick kind of deserves it... ...okay yes Thor I can see being a killer.
    We'll see what happens... I sure hope what I do to Nick in this update doesn't disappoint anyone... I mean, we've all been talking for months about different ways to finish off Nick... I feel so much responsibility :sweat_smile:
    OH HERE COME THE TODDLERS -- cliffhanger D8
    Ah, my favourite cliffhangers :D Really though, that update was nearly 100 screenshots. I had to stop somewhere :tongue:
    Thank you!

@Daravi
    I was a big Buffy fan, but when Angel was in the tv my life happened and I barely now the story anymore. My favorite characters in the Buffy show were Willow, Spike and Tara.
    Hehehe, my entire family is team Spike so I'm team Angel... I feel bad for him :D Willow and Tara - yes, best couple indeed <3
    Thank you!

@AlwaysAsking
    Thank you for your thoughts on the thread. I for one am very glad that you got up the nerve to post last year. I think everyone agrees with me. Your story is so amazing, and we're the ones who see if first! I always feel wonderful when I hear that I was part of making someone feel welcome here. That's always been my intent, because I was completely ignored in every thread on this forum except rosemow's builds thread. I was hoping to keep other people from feeling like that. And it was wonderful luck that others were happy to hear my thoughts on their posts, and answer my questions.
    Ahh, and I'm very glad I decided to post here too! This is such an amazing place for me now :relaxed: I know I spend way too much time on the sims now that I'm here but at least it makes me very happy :tongue: And you've honestly helped so many people here, it's amazing! This thread truly wouldn't be the same without you :relaxed:
    I did feel like this thread moved away from it's original intent, so I try to make sure that people with their cute little bits about crazy things that happened in their game feel comfortable posting it in the place it was intended to go.
    It did, it really did... I hope I wasn't a part of that happening, haha :sweat_smile::grimace: I only started posting here because I saw other people sharing long stories as well so I figured it was okay.
    Anyway... Goodness, toddler Tony is a bit jealous of Andy isn't he? Idk how that's going to be resolved, but I'm having fun giggling at Keala's misadventures.
    Well who wouldn't be jealous if they find a person who is basically them except much more happy and successful!
    And wow is Nick stupid. Not that we didn't know that, but his dumb a-- provoked a mother bear. Tony is one of Steve's babies. And Nick said all that stupid stuff to him. I gather he is clueless about what a caregiver will do to protect the person they care for. I was shaking my head the whole time Nick was talking.
    Indeed, he never learns! Steve already showed him what he's capable of back when he confronted him in Del Sol Valley. Even though it was just words back then, Nick surely should've realised Steve is not to be messed with.
    The pictures of Steve clenching his fists were great. Very good poses!
    Hehe, that pose was made by meee :smiley:
    And then he pushed Peter. Holy hell, what a p o s. He certainly is lucky to be alive. Very good timing for the little ones. Nick better be grateful.
    Oh yes, Nick got incredibly lucky. Five more minutes and Steve and Thor would end him! No one touches baby Peter :angry::joy:
    Thank you!

The Amazing Adventures of Tony, Andy, Stevie and Thor in Selvadorada: Pt 3

rchLf4O.jpg

"Hey guys... guys..."
    ANNkDIA.jpg

"Tony looks very sad..."
    "Well serves him right, he wants to be sad!"
    4MIB6vD.jpg

"I think you ought to be nicer to each other," said Stevie. "We could all be friends if you two were nicer to each other..."
    "He started it!"
    "Well someone's gotta finish it..."
    Cygrt8l.jpg

"Well what do you want me to do? We didn't even find our adventure yet..."
    o2YAo13.jpg
    More under the cut:
    "When are we going to find our adventure, Keala?"
    "Well how can we?" said Keala in a surprised tone.
    cYoEWKe.jpg

"Look at the state you're all in!"
    LNRM8bN.jpg

"We cannot find adventures when you're all in such a terrible mood!"
    iHEtSL0.jpg

"First fix yourselves. Then we will see."
    myCQckv.jpg

Keala left.
    "Keala's right, Andy..." whispered Thor. "We can't go further till you fix things with Tony. Why are you so mean to him?"
    "I don't know..." Andy sighed. "Something about him just... just..."
    jVriewu.jpg

"I look at him and I see me! And I don't wanna be anything like him..."
    "Well maybe you shouldn't push him away, maybe you ought to reach out to him instead... Maybe you ought to help him become friends with Stevie."
    bQhEAfN.jpg

"H-Huh?.."
    "Yeah you should! Because he really likes Stevie and Stevie really likes him but Tony is too shy to say anything... so they never talk, which makes Tony sad. And it makes Stevie sad that Tony is sad. And that makes you angry because Tony makes Stevie sad. And we can't find our adventure in a state like that!"
    Y31RO4j.jpg

"S-Stevie?.. But..." Andy sighed. "It's Stevie... And he's..."
    He didn't know how to explain to Thor that he really liked Stevie too.
    FLCoKcK.jpg

"He's Stevie and he's just... Tony."
    "But they need each other... They just don't know how to say it... But you know! You're smart and you're good at talking... You can fix everything!"
    XhMyx40.jpg

"You can fix this, Andy. You're the leader..."
    5VS50mo.jpg

F9lxrPF.jpg

fXRqPuZ.jpg

"Hi!" Andy smiled. "I'm sorry for being mean to you, Tony. That was very wrong of me. I just... I guess you remind me of me. The part of me I don't like. But it's not your fault. And I... I think I should start liking that part of me. Because it's what makes me me!.. Are you still following?"
    B9NDtX7.jpg

Tony nodded.
    "And you..." he shyly said. "I'm sorry. I wish I could be like you. But I'm not. Guess that's why I'm so mean to you too, huh..."
    "Hey, that's not true! If I've got you in me, surely you've got me somewhere in you... Also I think... I think you might be needing these..."
    NR71aWm.jpg

Andy took off his glasses and handed them to Tony.
    odlgS7v.jpg

"Wow..."
    "The whole world looks brighter, huh?" Andy grinned.
    "Y-Yes but..."
    ggegm6M.jpg

"I don't think I look pretty in them... I... I don't think Stevie will like me if I wear them," shyly explained Tony.
    "Are you kidding? You look awesome in them!!"
    cC3isbT.jpg

"R... Really?"
    "U-huh!"
    t0L4J2V.jpg

"Now, a little birdie told me that you might have something to tell Stevie..."
    "What!? No, no, wait..."
    But it was too late.
    X5VDNcJ.jpg

"Stevie!! Tony wants to tell you something!"
    SU4LOOV.jpg

"Okay... what is it, Tony?"
    BliBihe.jpg

Tony sighed.
    "I'm really sorry I was mean to everyone," he mumbled. "And you too, Thor."
    yfUxqoo.jpg

"Oh, it's okay, we forgive you!" Stevie smiled.
    WQRn1JH.jpg

"Wait!! That's... not all," Tony whispered. "I also wanted to say..."
    pWpb68o.jpg

"Wanted to say that... I..."
    fRogmvz.jpg

"I like you, Stevie. And I... I want to be friends..."
    mjJyrQS.jpg

YQvTblY.jpg

"You... like me?" Steve quietly said.
    "Ohh, please make it work..." Thor whispered.
    ILxfiZJ.jpg

"Well I like you too!!"
    NxSlX13.jpg

"You... You do?.. You wanna be friends?.."
    k6zCba3.jpg

"Yes, yes, yes!"
    ZjEjSfd.jpg

TdDzoNG.jpg

"Yay!!!"
    C2eX2w4.jpg

"YAY!!!"
    QQGdbUE.jpg

"By the way, I know you like Stevie, too," Thor whispered. "But I think you've got a different Stevie waiting for you."
    "Yeah, I think so too..."
    UFpxOeR.jpg

"Well isn't this wonderful!" Keala smiled. "All better once again!"
    "Yeaaa!"
    "We did it!"
    "Lets go find our adventure!"
    jnGTXMq.jpg

"Oh but don't you see?" Keala chuckled. "The adventure has already began, and you have already finished the first challenge! But I am afraid it seems like rest of the challenges you shall only encounter when you wake up..."
    MZpMl24.jpg

"And the sudden flickering from night to day tells me that you'll all wake up very soon now... Best say your goodbyes now!"
    c8GDxmH.jpg

"Bye Tony, I'll miss you..."
    "Me too..."
    MDNL3XP.jpg

"Do you think we'll ever meet?"
    0fvoNl1.jpg

"Well, we're all from different times and places but maybe if we look hard enough... Some of us may even live on the same street!" Thor said.
    sig1XWG.jpg

"Oh not me," Andy shook his head. "I'm from a parallel universe. I got here by accident."
    0FL1k57.jpg

"You all might meet though, I'm sure of it!"
    1Q0t2im.jpg

"I'm so glad I met you guys. And I'm so happy you're friends now! But better get back to my world and find my Stevie, I'm sure he's somewhere out there..."
    aID7JbR.jpg

"And we'll all be friends and live happily ever after!!" Thor laughed.
    xZCe3UW.jpg

"Promise you won't forget me when you wake up?"
    U780QnW.jpg

"Cross my heart."
    EUEnQsS.jpg

And the toddlers were off - all in different directions. Some closer then others...
    XrXTeQU.jpg

Keala smiled. Another day in dreamland has gone well.
    r5EB32I.jpg

THE END!
    |Beginning|Previous update|
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited May 2020
    "Stop fighting, all of you! As the le... le... legal princess of Sulani... Kalani am I saying this right..."
    "Yup, you tell them Morgan..."
    "As the legal princess of Sulani I command you to stop!!"
    NUIb8sd.jpg

"Look!"
    The crowd murmured.
    0r1qofv.jpg

"Is that..."
    693VBdF.jpg

"Keala's real testament..."
    GuUCbjZ.jpg

My dear people. My lovely, dear people of Sulani. I feel a storm coming your way. And I am I sad to say, I won't be able to stand next to you during that storm. But my heart is content, for I know you shall stand strong during that storm and you shall defeat it. I know this because I know you. I know what magnificent, brave, loyal people you are. So I am at peace now. But I fear my testament may be found, swapped for a false one and destroyed forever. So I am making sure this will never happen by creating this copy you see now in front of your eyes.

I, Keala Hoapili, chief of Sulani island, declare this document my last will and testamant. This last will expresses my wishes without undue influence or duress. I give all of my animals to the Kealoha family, I know they shall be loved there... My house shall belong to the entire community and anyone in need... As for the next cheif of Sulani island... I, Keala Hoapili, announce that the next chief of Sulani... Shall be Thor Odinson.

0r1qofv.jpg

Be brave, my boy. Let your essence flow with Sulani like no other. You were born for this.
    For a few moment no one was able to say a single word.
    XOeOIHw.jpg
    More under the cut:
    "Well would you look at that, the tots figured it out!" Ned smiled. "Sulani is in safe hand, eh..."
    TS27Oam.jpg

"Looks like someone... and I don't want to point fingers but we all know who that someone is... looks like someone decided to create a false document..." slowly began Kai. "because it would be so much easier to get a teenager to sign it away, eh..."
    dul6LYa.jpg

"Looks like it's just a fake piece of paper that doesn't mean anything... all created in order to trick us..."
    FAYTcP8.jpg

"And looks like that someone's plan clearly didn't work... and now we all know he has no authority here and can't actually do anything, not legally... So."
    3ituYY3.jpg

"What does this someone has to say for himself?"
    CWzGSiM.jpg

Nick growled. It was clear his plan was destroyed. And by who! By toddlers! Arrogant little toddlers!
    "So WHAT? This isn't over!" he shouted, desperately clutching to the last bits of power he had. "Don't think this is over, not even for a second! I'll find a way, Tony! And then I'll hurt you and your family in ways you cannot even imagine, so you better come with me now if you don't want that to happen-"
    tj2r4zq.jpg

"What was that?"
    F2Up63E.jpg

The others felt it too. First there was a rumble. Then the ground began to shake. Then sky turned red. And then...
    sA1xWvM.jpg

HW9arRe.jpg

n441sR9.jpg

q1vci09.jpg

There was nothing heard but thunder, lightning and Thor's "GOOD OL' KEALA!" roar, filled with a child-like excitement. And as the dust dispersed...
    3cunwFp.jpg

...There was Nick no more.
    io6FQ18.jpg

Funny how little can a man mean to the forces of nature. Even the most powerful man in the universe.
    "Oh my..."
    "Well... That sort of fixes our problem..."
    "What do we do with the body? Even the sharks won't eat that..."
    "There's always the volcano pit..."
    8r0P4Co.jpg

"What's going on?"
    "I can't see!"
    "Let's get closer, c'mon!"
    KJhChXv.jpg

"No, no, no, babies, get away!"
    wZrfijZ.jpg

"But we wanna seeeee!"
    "Yeah, we wanna see what happeneeed!"
    "Oh, it's nothing exciting..."
    qsLx5D6.jpg

"Now. What to we do about these two?"
    IwjOkSf.jpg

"Oh that's simple, really! As chief of Sulani I banish you both from these land forever and ever! Out! Out! I'm giving you twenty minutes to disappear!"
    NKMFyjM.jpg

"Quentin - you are A DISGRACE to your ancestors! A disgrace! An ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!!"
    NHr4mV1.jpg

"Tony... Do you realise what this means?" Steve whispered, still remaining in shock. "You're free... Completely free..."
    xjE75Ej.jpg

Tony nervously smiled. Free - could he truly be?..
    His mind was refusing to accept what happened. Twenty minutes ago he was sure his life ended. But now... now...
    "I'm free," he mumbled.
    glsrVlI.jpg

oLThhcK.jpg

"And who saved us allll?"
    5nvVHiA.jpg

"Well you did, of course!" Steve laughed.
    bgVQYLP.jpg

"You saved the day, Morgie-bear!"
    "Oh I sure did!" Morgan giggled.
    d09C66s.jpg

"Hey guys? I know I barely did anything and Morgan deserves all the credit but-"
    "Oh shut up, you were great too," Steve laughed.
    aNokRpg.jpg

"I love you guys so much..."
    m2KePcA.jpg

"We did it!"
    k1udaD2.jpg

"Yay!!"
    C2yybDy.jpg

"Mommy, Daddy, we saved Sulani!"
    lWSQfwC.jpg

"Well, so much for our plan to distract Nick till they miss the plane..."
    aIhbJfa.jpg

"This was SO much more epic. Except I feel so old now..."
    "Oh god, I thought that was just me," Ned laughed. "Looks like our golden days are over - the toddlers are taking over..."
    aSczVSy.jpg

"Tony, my friend! FREE AT LAST!!"
    No7Svpg.jpg

"I saved Daddy, didn't I, Papa?" excitedly whispered Morgan. "He won't have to sad anymore, will he?"
    Steve gently smiled.
    HlZfpCK.jpg

"No, Morgan, he won't. And it wasn't just Daddy you saved."
    VwHoACI.jpg

"Because you also saved me... from myself..."
    Q3BK6T5.jpg

"You know I'd break him like a toothpick for you, right? And so could Steve..."
    I5kU8Y6.jpg

"I would never ask either of you to do that. But I'm glad he's gone," Tony smiled. "I feel like I can finally breath..."
    FNKSQ4E.jpg

"So... Now what?"
    "No idea..."
    bqEWPNF.jpg

"Hey guys! Heard it's someone's birthday today, huh?"
    Pl0RFXi.jpg

"Oh yeah..." Tony sighed. "But with everything going on... I bet no one has the energy to deal with that-"
    YjMd5Gc.jpg

"Nonsense!" Mele firmly said. "Sleep on a night like this!? We deserve a celebration!"
    HuGQOgD.jpg

KkFhjNh.jpg

And it was a celebration to remember!
    z1C8Cn5.jpg

Actually, just a nice relaxing party in the backyard.
    dlXEPzB.jpg

P7N75JJ.jpg

BBLIPEC.jpg

UL1dhvp.jpg

"Heyy, off the table guys, this is where the cake is supposed to go!"
    KG1oSli.jpg

"Okay! Kristian, you first!"
    RuVMdRw.jpg

"Nooo, you first..."
    dFVfejk.jpg

"Can you at least sit nicely for a picture?"
    XXrfq27.jpg

"You too guys! Smile for a picture!"
    NkcOe60.jpg

"Paaa, stop torturing us with your camera..."
    "Just smile and wave, it'll be over in a second..."
    XljQgO6.jpg

And another picture with Peter and Morgan...
    lx39S30.jpg

And obviously they had to take some of those photos that make Peter smile and Morgan go "eww"...
    QstRCeT.jpg

i8Bvf7b.jpg

And a family photo!
    Tc1iW4M.jpg

And a group photo with whoever wants to join in!
    qv0wzRk.jpg

"Group hug everyone!!"
    odAjMJ6.jpg

"Hugs for all, ayyy!"
    jA4Efhz.jpg

"Ohhh, I love you amazing humans so much!!"
    tlQYEvs.jpg

"We did it, Tony... We actually did it..."
    vL0Ia5N.jpg

Ft7xOdY.jpg

And then, of course, the cake bit. Took Tony a while to make his wish.
    92fUnd7.jpg

His birthdays always had a habit of going wrong. The day Nick was able to take control over his life, that fatal day when Tony's entire life changed in a blink on an eye, also happened to be his birthday. And yet nothing was wrong today, quite the opposite, actually...
    9AJ0fPO.jpg

And as Tony blew the candles, he wished for nothing to go wrong ever again.
    DBGRo6x.jpg

guyIIGa.jpg

"I'm finding more grey hairs every day, you know. Not that I payed a lot of attention, not with everything going on... and I know fifty six isn't a lot, but..."
    nRQw76b.jpg

"Are you going to love me the same way when I get all wrinkled and old?"
    oaPuelZ.jpg

Steve softly smiled.
    "Really, Tony? You're really asking me that? Wow, you're actually serious about this, aren't you..."
    "Well judging by how long it's taking you to answer..."
    h58Nxg1.jpg

"I'll always love you the same way, Tony. Always. You're beautiful no matter what age. How can I not?"
    9r7rYzB.jpg

"You're my Tony..."
    "Yup," Tony smiled. "Only yours."
    He remembered the talk him and Nick had right before they left the hotel and almost shuddered. But Nick was gone. Forever. And they probably would be jumping with joy all night long if they weren't so very, very tired. The day has been to overwhelming for them to entirely embrace what happened.
    "It's so weird to know he's gone for good," he quietly said. "I almost feel bad for feeling so happy... After all, he was a human being..."
    tGJfWGE.jpg

Steve got up.
    "No, he wasn't a human being," he firmly said. "There was nothing human in him left."
    "Suppose so... Still. I'm glad you didn't kill him. I wouldn't want you to take that responsibility upon yourself."
    "Yeah. I'm glad too," Steve sighed. "I'd do it, no doubt in that. But I don't know how much longer I'd be able to live after that."
    "Not to mention twenty years in jail..."
    YQgePlK.jpg

"Oh and, stop doing that."
    "Doing what?"
    "Poking my nose."
    rGVX3OD.jpg

"Oh, you mean like this?"
    "Yes, exactly, stop it..." Tony smiled. "We really should be going to sleep. It's nearly morning."
    DECJQsA.jpg

"Yeah..." Steve smiled as well. "Probably should... Tomorrow's a completely different life... a life with no worries... no Nick... Better dive in it well-rested and energised, huh..."
    "Yes, exactly-"
    MheEmG8.jpg

"Eek-"
    K8w1ixh.jpg

"Steve!!" Tony squirmed under Steve's fingers. "That's cheating!"
    ZAiJ4As.jpg

"I know!" Steve grinned. "But it's so hard to resist when you're such a ticklish little penguin!"
    mDpJgyK.jpg

Tony fell on the bed and burst out with laughter. They were on their honeymoon the last time they goofed around like this. Even earlier the last time Steve called him that stupid, childish and yet for some reason very endearing nickname.
    "Well you're... you're... what did I call you..."
    "Big... plush..."
    "Yeah, you're the big plush teddy bear then!.."
    cDHxY5e.jpg

"Nope, not anymore, I'm the tickle monster now!" Steve chuckled. "And I'm going to eat you alive!"
    "Come on... it's four a.m... we should be asleep... Not goofing around..." Tony laughed, barely able to catch his breath.
    a8ei2Wq.jpg

"Do you want me to stop?" Steve's fingers froze for a second but Tony eagerly shook his head. He didn't want Steve to stop. He never wanted Steve to stop. Everything was perfect. The night, coming to an end. The quiet sounds of the ocean's waves outside their window. The birds chirping, the frogs croaking, the bed slightly squeaking. The moon, shining just enough for him to see Steve's lovely, beautiful face... And Steve himself. His blue eyes, his soft smile, his fingers gently running through Tony's body, trying to get to his most sensitive areas. Even though it was a joy for Tony to shriek and jokingly beg Steve to stop the torturous tickles, Steve wasn't even close to causing him discomfort. On the contrary, it felt wonderful. More then wonderful. It felt like love.
    nlyL5lh.jpg

Tickles. Just a stupid children game. But it was love. Tender love. Love hidden between the jokes, under the laughter, behind the ridiculous name-calling. All of the unspoken "I love you", "I'll always keep you safe", "you can be as young or old with me as you want" carefully tucked within a silly little game...
    Yes, it was love. They both knew it. So neither of them wanted it to stop.
    "Come here, you..."
    hkWNQZq.jpg

"God I love you so much."
    "Love you too. And now we finally get to be together..." Steve smiled and there was so much tenderness and happiness in that smile that Tony couldn't help but smile too. "I can't believe it, so many years ahead of us... Feels like stepping through a door into a whole new life..."
    Tony didn't answer. A strange sense of worry struck him.
    A door... going through a door... where did I hear that... I can't... can't remember...
    HbW0ols.jpg

Tony didn't think if it for too long though. Nick was gone - what else could he be worried about?..
    "Just kiss me."
    lfKc80y.jpg

aFWR0GS.jpg

The moon was settling down. Within minutes, the sun would be high in the sky, Morgan would jump in the room for some morning cuddles and Peter would probably pop in to say good morning as well...
    bBzSMsQ.jpg

And yet Tony still wasn't asleep. He gently held Steve in his arms as his mind tried to understand what happened. The last forty four years of his life, happy or sad had one thing tying them all together - Nick. Everything happening to Tony eventually crossed paths with him. Even at his happiest days, even the golden twenty years Tony spent as a raising star without Nick pressuring him too hard, even the last few years they spent on Sulani - everywhere Tony could feel Nick's presence. And only now he realised how much that taunted him, only now he realised that all of these years, even at the happiest moments, he was holding his breath...
    1KU2I99.jpg

Because now, for the first time in forty four years, Tony felt like he could finally let go.
    Tony could breathe.
    ZB1J8L5.jpg

I hope I didn't disappoint anyone with Nick's death... We've been talking about so many ways to kill him lol... Gahhhh, I feel so much responsibility :sweat_smile:
    |Navigation|Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Glad I decided to break my hiatus and peek into this thread today, because I've been wanting something like that portrait studio room! I'll be sure to download that next time I'm in the game. Thanks for sharing!
    (Technically I've broken it several times in the Eco Lifestyle threads because I can't look away from the hype...)
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited May 2020
    @Becka28 This Animal Crossing challenge was really fun. ^^ My favourite part was expanding the lot with the money I worked for.

My Cinderella Story? :open_mouth: No, I haven't completed it yet... ;_; But I will! You know now that I finished this challenge it would be a good time to follow up with what happened after the ball. Thanks for the reminder and I'm so happy you enjoy that story. :blush:

@AlwaysAsking The roommates system works great with this challenge! I like how roommates will take care of the garden and clean up dishes left around the lot. I also enjoy that they bring in food from time to time so my sim doesn't need to cook much. Plus, since I gave them each their own little houses and a public bathhouse they aren't so much in my sim's face. ^^

I've completed KawaiiStacie's Animal Crossing Challenge. It really was a lot of fun and a great introduction for me to the Rags to Riches style of play. In the end I gained two new residents along with Isabelle. One is an active raccoon who loves to drink coffee in the rain and sunbathe on the beach.
    YKIRVxr.png
    jFjSAfi.png

He tends to visit Isabelle's home a lot.
    BYCvist.png

And a hamster who did my sim's laundry once. Such a nice neighbour.
    P7Oy4PJ.png

My sim threw a kava party to celebrate the end of the challenge.
    26ZnwUR.png

And we got a plaque from Tom Nook in honour of our achievements.
    PYtVIYy.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @koteyka I am on page 654 - I apologise if this is a bit disconnected as I am off work with bad health again and it fills your brain with fog (I feel a lot of sympathy with Tony on these days especially when he was struggling to even work in the shop when obviously he must have been a pretty smart guy to learn his lines and act etc.) Its quite long so I put my comment in a spoiler.
    I had guessed that your twist may be going that way from your foreshadowing with the lights but its going to have such a major impact on everyone especially poor Peter. He has barely had time to smile and I think he is going to be looking sad again. I hope Thor who seems to be quite in touch with the island and its spiritual? mythical? side will sense what Keala was intending and it won't cause a major rift. Though it is the end of what he was expecting and planning etc. Seeing him so sad reminded me of him as a little boy in the flashbacks - it is terrible seeing him sad because he is normally so cheerful and optimistic.

Keala's grandson seems nice and Peter certainly thought so .... but.... I am not trusting him just yet. That said my grandfather, whom by all accounts was an amazing man, died before I ever met him. I wish I could have but couldn't travel until I worked and earned enough money - the problem with being Australian and having overseas relatives! So it touches an emotional nerve for me and I don't think I can read him clearly because of that.

Morgan continues to be sweet and the shot of the sad toddlers with her little toes together is so sweet. And your house makeovers are divine.

p.657 Ah the inevitable fallout is happening and then ... good ole Thor - his reaction did not disappoint :D

AHHH - I knew we couldn't trust Quentin even if what he said and did was with pure intentions, it certainly shook up Peter's world. Poor Peter - having had a recent shock (Keala's announcement) and loss (Dwayne) and teenage hormones - its bound to leave him shaken and let the self doubt creep in. Combined with all the years of bullying from Orange - it was bound to hit him hard. AN If Quentin hadn't said what he said - Tony and Steve's parenting choice probably would have been the right one. Crying again!

p. 662 and now I am crying a lot more. Steve reacted the way I thought he would - he was very similar when angry with Tony. And poor Peter saying such stupid, hurtful things because he doesn't feel worth being loved (Dwayne's recent rejection wouldn't have helped!).

I'llleave it there and I hope I can read some more soon.

@sarabeth2984 I adored that update on your elders. Flirting with death, woohoo leading to death .... wow so much happened. I am glad you included Vivian. She is always my favourite elder -she single handedly helped my teen Johnny Zest earn a living and was his biggest fan whenever he performed. I was playing her a lot when the elders change into swimwear bug was happening and I enjoy her having fun in Sulani because it seems suitable to me because of this. Matilda seems to be a special sim too. :)

Gemma and Johnny seem made for each other. Johnny is always trying to be mischievous to his girlfriend in my game and she hates it!. I love the sunscreen - tan prank and also that they had stripey skin at their wedding. I really enjoyed the part about them.

Oh Geoffrey - I am not sure Clara is a step up from Nancy - maybe a step sideways. Though at least Clara isn't a criminal. (what happened to Bjorn?) is this your double Bjorn save? - not that I am interested in the sim I care about or anything hehehe
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    My current children in the 100 babies household - Dawn Rasoya has just aged to adult so there is a "vacancy". I like this shot - coming back from manage households it moves everyone onto the sidewalk -

The two toddlers in green and yellow are the youngest who belong to Justin Delgato, the other 2 toddlers are Gunther Munch's children. The two boys are Thorne Bailey's. Venetian has her back to the camera - she is obviously feeling camera shy about her new look.
    Rh68LeDl.png

As there will only be one baby - Venetian called up a sim where I don't really care to have their children in my library - Ted Roswell.
    Just after she told him she was expecting he did this - I am glad he wasn't doing this when she tried to seduce him. I suppose a creepy possessed sim is just normal for this family...
    hUMm985l.png

It got creepier...
    Ted! there are children in the house - put your clothes on.
    DdGmoiBl.png

Nope - he didn't. He spent hours wandering around their home in his speedos. I am starting to regret letting him have even 1 child. Why do all the creepy sims have the speedos as swimwear?
    XOJPw7ol.png

Meanwhile my alien sim moved out of her tiny San Myshuno apartment
    and into a home with her boyfriend.
    vPRGMtBl.png

He is in the culinary career and food and drinks are on the table when she gets home from work (where can I find a bright purple alien boyfriend LOL)
    i1ia03cl.png

Her boyfriend Loren, had a tiny pink relationship with this married woman who is also my sim's co-worker. Thankfully alien powers solved that problem. You don't have to worry about your exes being clingy when you can just wipe their memory.
    oI0tEFel.png

There is some sort of genetics for alien skin as she had a pale purple baby (not bright purple like the dad).
    nN0KoFBl.png

All the female staff at the hospital tried to hit on her boyfriend...
    rz1MyG0l.png
    cW2Wcx7l.png
    Be careful - she may call up her friends to abduct you!

Being an alien does not keep you safe - she has earned the carried away achievement for 3 in a row abductions.
    eDJfMJDl.png

Little Xino aged up (angry!).
    This was his first action as a toddler. (no he isn't wild - independent is his trait)
    FJ1XGoRl.png

And his reaction to being told off.
    p5nH8Xal.png

and his reaction to being fed..
    OZBsv4Wl.png

At least the Bubalus loves them
    tA9KoHVl.png

Don't worry - Xino is actually really sweet.
    Rx2mLEBl.png

He's so sweet - rolling around in hi little dust bath.
    4msfjCBl.png

Alien day out at the beach
    5req1IKl.png
    fKilC52l.png
    Tml3gJel.png

I love the male/ female indicators on the toilets.
    n8m4EE3l.png

Randomness
    Brant came to their dinner party and doubled fisted a beer and a coffee.
    wKxUg4vl.png

Dirk Dreamer was doing the same thing but tried to avoid the screenshot.
    YVJM00sl.png

Must be a new drinking trend sweeping Willow Creek.

This is why Dirk is my favourite celebrity - he is just a regular nice guy when you get to know him. And he put them IN the dishwasher - what a talented sim. He deserves a starlight accolade just for not leaving them on the coffee table.
    nXbRKbml.png

Finally - my sim used the simray to change a sim into their swimwear - the screenshot seems to imply she evaporated all her clothes. Camera angle is everything LOL
    LEkf1PNl.png

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Koteyka

Aww those toddler shots are adorable, I say very brave
    toddlers.

@KiniHokulani

I have only used the original Huntington, I should maybe check the gallery for other versions
    I hope your real life issues settles down soon.

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @AlwaysAsking @KiniHokulani @mercuryfoam

Look I finally got these couple poses to work yay!!!

C1P0IlB.png

uXI6pVz.png

HodcmTV.png

UmeP2SJ.png

These two are so cute I adore them.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Koteyka, page 701.
    Looks like the Goddess Sulani had enough of Nick's shenanigans! Thank goodness that piece of work's gone!

First screenshot, this!
    04-20-20_12-58-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time to clean up!
    Benjamin and his two sons, Roddy and Hamish were in Sulani:
    04-20-20_12-59-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-20-20_12-59-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The trio visited the cave:
    04-20-20_1-02-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-20-20_1-02-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-20-20_1-03-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then they had a swim. A dolphin came over to Benjamin, and he petted it:
    04-20-20_1-07-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After that, Benjamin tidied up Mua Pel'am
    04-20-20_1-12-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-20-20_1-16-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-20-20_1-18-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-20-20_1-38-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-20-20_2-08-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then He, Roddy and Hamish went home.
    Bees and Cowplants and more
    Benjamin tended to his bees:
    04-20-20_2-18-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-20-20_2-18-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Shine fed her cowplant:
    04-20-20_2-29-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Chloe meditated quietly:
    04-20-20_3-11-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-20-20_3-12-07%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Afterwards, she boxed:
    04-20-20_3-21-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine fed her cowplant again:
    04-20-20_3-31-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Played with it:
    04-20-20_3-32-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And petted it:
    04-20-20_3-32-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin tended to his bees again:
    04-20-20_3-46-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-20-20_3-47-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-20-20_3-47-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Valentines Day!
    Valentines Day arrived. 'Happy Valentines Day, mummy!' Roddy said, offering a rose to Shine:
    04-20-20_4-05-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-20-20_4-05-30%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    'Why, thank you, sweetie!' Shine said, smelling the rose:
    04-20-20_4-05-31%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Shine then gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    04-20-20_4-06-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-20-20_4-06-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sophia gave Shine a rose:
    04-20-20_4-09-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-20-20_4-09-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Shine gave Sophia several big smooches on her face:
    04-20-20_4-09-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-20-20_4-10-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Lastly, Hamish gave Shine a rose:
    04-20-20_4-12-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-20-20_4-12-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Shine gave Hamish several big smooches on his face:
    04-20-20_4-15-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-20-20_4-16-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy, Sophia and Hamish sat on the sofa and looked at each other. They laughed, as Shine had covered their faces in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches!
    04-20-20_4-19-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    They used a makeup removal wipe each:
    04-20-20_4-20-50%25C2%25A0PM-3.png
    Meanwhile, Benjamin watered his plants:
    04-20-20_4-22-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time for some lovin'
    Wendy gave Tiffany a rose:
    04-20-20_4-25-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-20-20_4-26-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine gave Benjamin a rose:
    04-20-20_4-29-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Benjamin gave Shine a rose:
    04-20-20_4-30-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-20-20_4-30-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Shine gave Benjamin a big smooch on his cheek:
    04-20-20_4-30-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-20-20_4-30-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin embraced his big, beautiful wife:
    04-20-20_4-31-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine kissed Benjamin's hands:
    04-20-20_4-33-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she gave Benjamin several big passionate smooches:
    04-20-20_4-35-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-20-20_4-36-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-20-20_4-38-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-20-20_4-39-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin giggled. His wife had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    04-20-20_4-39-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He used a makeup removal wipe:
    04-20-20_4-40-28%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    And then he kissed Shine:
    04-20-20_4-40-49%25C2%25A0PM-4.png
    Meanwhile, Wendy gave Tiffany a kiss on the cheek:
    04-20-20_4-41-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she kissed Tiffany:
    04-20-20_4-49-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then, Woohoo time:
    04-20-20_4-53-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair then embraced:
    04-20-20_4-54-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine fed her cowplant:
    04-20-20_4-56-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited May 2020
    Hi everyone. I’m only doing replies because I’m so burnt out and I’ll share why here because it somewhat “happened” in the game. Lots of awesomes and likes for the lovely stories!

@silverofdreams30 OH they look so cute together!!! <3<3 I’m looking forward to more sweet photos from Devante and Lori!

@Koteyka I’ll have to read your update later! Just replies now. Yes, the messages in your story will resonate with people even if they don’t tell you personally. You have to trust me on this. :smile: I do that too! I get just as anxious and I’d stay away from forums/blogs for however long it takes. And it usually takes pretty long :sweat_smile: I’m glad you share yourself and your stories. Just keep being you becaues clearly you’re amazing and we/I love reading your writing! <3

@RedDestiny92 Yes that’s where I found it. Thank you. :smile:

@rottmeister has someone answered you yet? C is the button to capture screenshots yes. And you’re right that you have to post your pictures on imgur/imgbb photohosting websites, then copy their bbcodes so they appear on the forums. Take a look at Game options -> Screen capture, and check the file path to where your program stores Screenshots. You might have modified it by accident.

@AlwaysAsking Do you think putting a censor on the object (like the ingame censor) will allow me to post my update? :sweat_smile: that is the only thing hampering me from posting my story. :pensive:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here’s my learning journey on how to convert in-game items into accessories! The item I’m trying to convert to is the sim mobile phone.

So first few attempts, I’m pretty sure I came close to 10 tries:
    -A big fail! Look how distorted the cellphone became. :lol:
    00.png

11th attempt: Semi-success

The shape is there! Let’s see how it looks like in the game.
    1.png

NOPE.
    I LOLed at the phone screen… :sweat_smile:

2.png

13th attempt: The Frustrated attempt!
    I literally painted over it and took the night off for my sanity.

3.png

After refreshing myself I tried again.

After 3-4 hours, I learnt how to make cellphones and SimRay accessories. Yay!

Here's Mercury acting tough with the simray.

I’m so in need for some R&R now. :smile:

4.png

5.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top