Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• Options
    aiyaitsaiaiyaitsai Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi does anyone have chi-sims' qipao/cheongsam CC that is no longer available online?
    Specifically looking for the emerald + gold dress.
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f7/87/c7/f787c794d25b833f32cd130ad80a26ab.jpg
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    edited April 2020
    CaprianaB wrote: »
    I have never used mods but am interested in trying something. I did a Google search and found a mod for a yoga instructor career, but it hasn't been updated in months. With all the patches since then, should I assume it won't be functional or would harm my save file?

If I shouldn't use that mod, does anyone know of anything similar?

Midnitetech has a 'Health and Beauty' career pack, one branch of which is yoga instructor. It's not active. I use a few of her careers and they work well. They're all up to date for the latest patch.

https://midnitetech.tumblr.com/post/172690058452/health-beauty-career-pack-this-a-multi-branch
  • Options
    CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    Harukotyan wrote: »
    I'm not sure if you want a career specifically, but there's a mod allowing your sim to work as yoga instructor at LittleMsSam. HERE. It's an optional add-on to Live In Gym and can be used separately.

Thank you! I'll check it out.
  • Options
    CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    Midnitetech has a 'Health and Beauty' career pack, one branch of which is yoga instructor. It's not active. I use a few of her careers and they work well. They're all up to date for the latest patch.

https://midnitetech.tumblr.com/post/172690058452/health-beauty-career-pack-this-a-multi-branch

Thank you! I'll take a look.
  • Options
    DiaDeDolorDiaDeDolor Posts: 1 New Member
    This is probably a long shot, but on TSR, I found a mod for decor, picture frames with pictures of babies in them. I was wondering if someone could make something like that, but use my late son's pictures to put in the frame, and I could Email them to you? I don't have the knowledge or resources to make mods, and id really like some way to put him in my game. Please help if you can.
  • Options
    janelle01janelle01 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi everyone, is there a MOD that makes any kitchen cabinets stay when the walls are dropped? Also is there a MOD that fixes the light in the cabinets? Thanks so much.
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    DiaDeDolor wrote: »
    This is probably a long shot, but on TSR, I found a mod for decor, picture frames with pictures of babies in them. I was wondering if someone could make something like that, but use my late son's pictures to put in the frame, and I could Email them to you? I don't have the knowledge or resources to make mods, and id really like some way to put him in my game. Please help if you can.

Bumping this and also, I am so sorry for your unimaginable loss.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    AJbackstAJbackst Posts: 146 Member
    Do you think anyone could or would be willing to make a mod to overhaul the video gaming system? What I'd be interested in is different consoles that come with different games (like in real life how Nintendo has exclusives, PC has exclusives, PS4, etc) and having consoles not come with ALL games. I know technically you have to unlock some with skill increases, but I'd rather have to buy them and I'd love a system where you could buy video games as gifts. It'd also be really cool if there was separate skill building for games (for instance one video game would build RPG skill, one could build MMO skill, one could build FPS skill, etc and some could be casual like games like Sims and Animal Crossing) because just because you play video games, doesn't mean you're good at them all, right? IDK if this is a hopeless cause or something anyone else is interested in, but ugh. I think it'd be really cool and give more options for my Sims for gifts and stuff!

I feel the gift department SEVERELY lacking so if there's any mods for additional gifts, I'd love that too.
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    I have no idea if this is even remotely possible but I would love it if the Seasons calendar could list the City Living festivals.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    aiyaitsai wrote: »
    Hi does anyone have chi-sims' qipao/cheongsam CC that is no longer available online?
    Specifically looking for the emerald + gold dress.
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f7/87/c7/f787c794d25b833f32cd130ad80a26ab.jpg

You can find it here: https://simfileshare.net/folder/31082/
  • Options
    lisetteosauruslisetteosaurus Posts: 9 New Member
    Hi Everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows of a mod that prevents protective services from taking your baby unless it is actually being neglected. I am attempting the 100 baby challenge and would really like if my non-neglected baby wasn't taken... I tried to google but came up with nothing.
  • Options
    CanISimNowCanISimNow Posts: 9 New Member
    Hey guys! I've been looking and can't seem to find what it is I need and so I'm hoping someone here might be able to help me. Does anyone know of or would be willing to make sidewalk and/or road default replacements? I'm looking for something that would be suitable for a medieval style game. Thanks in advance! :)
  • Options
    WombleWomble Posts: 62 Member
    is there a mod that make my sims not getting fat easily?
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Womble wrote: »

MCCC allows you to set a Sim's body shape/size and not have it change.
  • Options
    AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Does anybody know where to find a mod that shortens the cooldown for consult on global policy for the conservationist career.
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    Womble wrote: »

MCCC allows you to set a Sim's body shape/size and not have it change.

In addition, RoBurky has a fitness control mod. I'm not sure if the version of MTS is updated but they do have a website with all their mods. I use Fitness Control because it also prevents that ultra skinny teen bug where teens age up to be super, super scary skinny.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    NeptitudeNeptitude Posts: 22 New Member
    Would greatly appreciate a mod that doesn't slow down an action(like eating) when talking to another sim - its so frustrating when I'm trying to rush my child in the morning and they eat but then the parent sims talks to them and slows down their eating time
  • Options
    Simslover998Simslover998 Posts: 28 Member
    Hello, can somebody make a mod that keeps dine out restaurant employees happy?
  • Options
    CasperDZCasperDZ Posts: 1 New Member
    Okay Simmers! So I have an idea for a totally crazy and completely out of this modern world idea!

I have nicknamed it 'The Doctor Stone Mod' because it is inspired by, you guessed it, Doctor Stone!

This mod would have the ability for sims to make every single sims build mode item to use, by collecting things and creating them at various construction tables. Impossible you say? Not at all! Going like the show, (obviously not as accurately) we could have people collect certain rocks, crystals, plants, harvestables, etcetera... and at the start we could have a sim selection menu allowing us to make the bare basics, and from there add them together to make the construction points. Our sims would have to travel and look to find things, boil, cook, grow, KNIT (future pack incorporation!), EVERYTHING!

We could even have a custom content axe for your sim to harvest wood from trees for creation! There would be different things create-able based on what packs people had so that everyone could experience it!

The idea would be that your sim starts with totally nothing, money is pointless, people are no more, and works their way up! Meeting random townies along the way and fighting or befriending them, make the world from scratch! (And no phone unless they craft it mwahahahha).

I know it sounds crazy, but I've seen what modders can do and I think this is actually possible with the right team! Also no skipping steps, I'm talking one huge mod here!

Now you may be asking, if I have thought all this out, why haven't I done this myself? Well, that's simple... I have no modding skill at all! I seriously can't even figure out CC creation.

So please skilled modders... THINK OF THE GAMEPLAY OPPORTUNITIES! * A * IT WOULD BE SICK!!!
  • Options
    dawgminddawgmind Posts: 5 New Member
    Is there a mod out there, or would anyone be willing/able to make one, that changes the build/buy catalogue item costs to a negative value for certain objects?
    Idea behind this is that adding cracks, spider webs, torn wallpaper, mouseholes (these currently cost $100!), tall grass will effectively bring down the value of a house, thus making it more affordable to buy. In addition removing (deleting) these items should actually cost money, to mirror the more realistic aspect of doing up a house? Currently all the cracks and spider webs that have come with the Vampire pack have a $0 value which is a step in the right direction, but yes I'd love for these to actually substract value from the overall property, and for it to cost money to be able to remove them.
    If there's such a mod out there I'd very much appreciate a link, thanks!
  • Options
    AsheEllwoodAsheEllwood Posts: 31 Member
    One I would like is the ability to add trash fruit and growfruit to the inventory of the flower arranging bench. I have to keep a separate trunk for them if I don't want my sims cooking with them, but my then my houseguests like to clean up stray books and store them in the chest instead of the bookshelves.
  • Options
    illustratedhappinessillustratedhappiness Posts: 263 Member
    edited May 2020
    I've been looking for a mod which expands food stall options, but my search has not been successful.

I want to be able to order for sims in my group at a food stall - just like the interaction with bars. Most preferably with both drinks and food, but at least for drinks.

Do any of you know of a mod like this? :blush:

EDIT: I reached out to LittleMsSam's Discord and a wonderful person informed me of a mod that does exactly this! Thought I'd add it to my post in case anyone else it looking for this -- Patreon link here. My sims casual first dates are about to level up :love:
    Post edited by illustratedhappiness on
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    A mod that lets more than one sim do the power sculpting/dancing exercises that comes with Fitness Stuff
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,578 Member
    edited May 2020
    Does anybody know where to find a mod that shortens the cooldown for consult on global policy for the conservationist career.

I've done one that removes the cooldown completely when someone in this exact thread requested it a while ago:
    http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/sims4me_noconsultregulationcooldown.rar

@Womble: There'a a lessfat mod available in the Misc Mods section at my site.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    gothiclolitaplgothiclolitapl Posts: 94 Member
    arranged marriage mod? nothing too complicated, maybe just an interaction that would override the game's relationship limits so two sims could become engaged if their parents accept an 'offer'
    Origin ID: blackrosespl
    My tumblr: https://blackrose-p-sims.tumblr.com/