Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• Options
    PhoenixKing1999PhoenixKing1999 Posts: 5 New Member
    > @ScarletQueenKat said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > She updated it for the last main patch, so it should be working. Did you have the latest version?

Yeah! But maybe it was about other mods that I had. Maybe they cause a problem and conflict with the mod. Thank you anyway :smile:
  • Options
    HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    I don't think such mod exists so it's more of a request.
    To access Oasis Springs cave a sim must have maxed Handiness, but to access Sylvan Glade sim needs... to water a tree? I think it would be great to allow access to Glade in the same manner - only to sims with maxed Gardening and remove this repetitive annoying 3-step quest instead. That's it. But I'm not sure if it's possible.
  • Options
    YaoiKitsune829YaoiKitsune829 Posts: 4 New Member
    Um, I don't know if this sort of request is allowed or not, but blackys sims 4 zoo is down. I would really like a lot of the cc that was on the site, but every time i go there i get a "we're having technical difficulties" page. And their twitter hasn't posted since 2017 so i don't really have any hope of the site returning to normal and i would really love those things for my history challenge. If it starts working again, then you can ignore this. However, i just really need some alternatives so that the challenge actually works.
  • Options
    RummourRummour Posts: 28 Member
    I was curious if anyone could make a mod, to simply add a basic, simple, general "Chat" interaction. Like we used to have in Sims 2 and Sims 3. Where you select "Chat" and then Sims talk about something random and you can maybe choose from available topics or just leave them to talk at random. It doesn't have to have any effects, it can just be a little thing to initiate a talking action. Heck, I'll be happy if anyone could simply rename one of the exiting options "Chat" and leave it like that even. I just don't want every freaking option we have to be so darn specific.
  • Options
    YaoiKitsune829YaoiKitsune829 Posts: 4 New Member
    > @YaoiKitsune829 said:
    > Um, I don't know if this sort of request is allowed or not, but blackys sims 4 zoo is down. I would really like a lot of the cc that was on the site, but every time i go there i get a "we're having technical difficulties" page. And their twitter hasn't posted since 2017 so i don't really have any hope of the site returning to normal and i would really love those things for my history challenge. If it starts working again, then you can ignore this. However, i just really need some alternatives so that the challenge actually works.

I can't delete this post, but i found their tumblr page and they said they're working on it and it will take a while. The last post was march 3rd, so i'm sorry i was wrong.
  • Options
    SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    Hello! I was wondering if anyone could make a mod for my sim to offer a vampire her wrist? Thanks a bunch! :)
  • Options
    ariasunshineariasunshine Posts: 34 Member
    im looking for pet mods of any sort but specifically guarding the lot..tysm! be safe ♥
  • Options
    SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    I actually found a mod that does my request, it's the immersive vampires mod by Zero if anyone is interested. Thanks anyway! :blush:
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Is anyone aware of a mod that replaces the dirt piles (for digging) that came with Seasons with the fossil/crystal/metal rocks?
  • Options
    FoxxDethklawFoxxDethklaw Posts: 6 New Member
    > @Harukotyan said:
    > I don't think such mod exists so it's more of a request.
    > To access Oasis Springs cave a sim must have maxed Handiness, but to access Sylvan Glade sim needs... to water a tree? I think it would be great to allow access to Glade in the same manner - only to sims with maxed Gardening and remove this repetitive annoying 3-step quest instead. That's it. But I'm not sure if it's possible.

Hi there! Are you still looking for such a mod? I was looking into this. I was able to make a mod that doesn't allow you to do anything to the tree less you have gardening level 8 (I just choose level 8 for now). However, by doing this you won't see any options for the tree at all unless you have gardening at level 8. Even just hovering over the tree, it won't highlight if you don't have enough skill (gardening 1 - 7). I haven't been able to figure out why that is yet, I'm still working on it. Other than that, it does work.

If you're still wanting such a mod, I'll release it. Or if anyone else wants it, let me know.
  • Options
    VisasaremVisasarem Posts: 1 New Member
    Does anyone know of a mod that allows sims to sing to their babies-children? Like sing them a lullaby or to sleep? I would do it myself but I don't know how :(
  • Options
    MythicSnakeMythicSnake Posts: 2 New Member
    Does anyone know of a mod that allows you to choose more range on the available voices? Like the ability to pitch the 3 "female" voice options lower, and pitch the 3 "male" options higher, so you can have some "butch" voices for female characters and "effiminate" voices for the male characters. I Googled it, but the only voice mod I could find just added alien, grim reaper, etc. as an option. I feel like it would just be a matter of extending the range up and down on all voices.
  • Options
    > @Harukotyan said:
    > I don't think such mod exists so it's more of a request.
    > To access Oasis Springs cave a sim must have maxed Handiness, but to access Sylvan Glade sim needs... to water a tree? I think it would be great to allow access to Glade in the same manner - only to sims with maxed Gardening and remove this repetitive annoying 3-step quest instead. That's it. But I'm not sure if it's possible.

Hi there! Are you still looking for such a mod? I was looking into this. I was able to make a mod that doesn't allow you to do anything to the tree less you have gardening level 8 (I just choose level 8 for now). However, by doing this you won't see any options for the tree at all unless you have gardening at level 8. Even just hovering over the tree, it won't highlight if you don't have enough skill (gardening 1 - 7). I haven't been able to figure out why that is yet, I'm still working on it. Other than that, it does work.

If you're still wanting such a mod, I'll release it. Or if anyone else wants it, let me know.

Hi! That's saw awesome! Thank you. I would be very regretful if you could release this, please!
  • Options
    Got another one: does anyone know of a mod the prevents ghosts from taking on NPC roles? Every time I play the doctor career or have a pregnant sim go to hospital to have their baby, it's pretty much staffed entirely by the undead and it's getting on my nerves :#
  • Options
    @loubyloulou Have you tried NPCC?

No I haven't, thanks - I'll give it a look over. Are aware of any conflicts with MCCC?
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Does anybody know of a mod that allows you to buy metals from the computer?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    edited April 2020
    I have never used mods but am interested in trying something. I did a Google search and found a mod for a yoga instructor career, but it hasn't been updated in months. With all the patches since then, should I assume it won't be functional or would harm my save file?

If I shouldn't use that mod, does anyone know of anything similar?
  • Options
    FoxxDethklawFoxxDethklaw Posts: 6 New Member
    > @Harukotyan said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hi! That's saw awesome! Thank you. I would be very regretful if you could release this, please!

Hi there! I uploaded the mod. I changed it a little to a scaling version. Hope you enjoy it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/thesims4/mods/323/
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member

No I haven't, thanks - I'll give it a look over. Are aware of any conflicts with MCCC?

It works VERY well with MCCC.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    Stu1tusStu1tus Posts: 1 New Member
    Looking for a mod that allows you to be a dentist or surgeon or some kind of realistic medical career mod that you can play just like the ones on Get To Work. An add on to the doctor career would also work. Thank you in advance!
  • Options
    @FoxxDethklaw Thank you so much! I've got it.
  • Options
    CaprianaB wrote: »
    I have never used mods but am interested in trying something. I did a Google search and found a mod for a yoga instructor career, but it hasn't been updated in months. With all the patches since then, should I assume it won't be functional or would harm my save file?

If I shouldn't use that mod, does anyone know of anything similar?

There were several patches braking careers so if it wasn't updated for a long time it won't work properly.

I'm not sure if you want a career specifically, but there's a mod allowing your sim to work as yoga instructor at LittleMsSam. HERE. It's an optional add-on to Live In Gym and can be used separately.
  • Options
    EIisabetta wrote: »

It works VERY well with MCCC.

Thank you!