Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i had zucker too :(:'(

Hope you get him back!

i really want berado back. he dresses so proper but i love him hes kinda laid back. i would love to get all my villagers back i also had pewee.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    I've started giving my villagers wrapped gifts everyday in hopes of eventually getting their framed photos. Then I'm going to place the photo in front of their home.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited May 2020
    Oh cool idea! @simgir1010!
    I was thinking of signs too but there's a user that uploads custom sign posts of the villagers I was going to use... however she doesn't have them for all my villagers so that could work for the ones she doesn't... except I want some of them to leave so I can hunt for my favs so maybe make them best friends isa bad idea haha. I wonder if you can use the posters you get after taking harv's island photos of them outside or if you can only place indoors? Anyone know?

News from my island.

1) I went from "I love my island, I will never have to destroy any bridges/inclines/homes" to "I hate this island, it's a mess" and tearing down a huge chunk of my river and destroying a bridge and moving a house last night in a huge project I have suddenly envisioned that will take me two WEEKS to complete because I need EVERY single house/building in my town moved. (Wish I could move the plaza too haha but can't and I can makeit work where it is, just not as perfectly). A wee bit tempted to time travel haha, but not enough to do it.

2) I got my basement! Which means, I think, that I'm on my last loan? It's almost 3 million. Not gonna rush paying it off, I really want to but I want these houses moved first.

3) Spoilers!
    I found out there's gonna be a 2week long museum day event hunting for stamps or something like that. Can't wait.

4) Gonna give each villager their own large yard with a themed garden. Lilies for Rowan cuz "tiger lilies", will find black and orange. APple trees for Apple of course, a rock garden for Clay and roses for Rosie. Not sure yet about the other villagers, so if anyone has ideas for Bitty, Norma, Hippeux (maybe money tree?) , Axel, Melba or Diva?
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    edited May 2020
    Does anyone have Diva? She was one of my original villagers and I just can't stand her. I also have no idea what type of animal she is. Can't wait to boot her :D
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    swcheppes wrote: »
    Does anyone have Diva? She was one of my original villagers and I just can't stand her. I also have no idea what type of animal she is. Can't wait to boot her :D

I have her! She's a frog, haha!

I didn't like her at first but she's grown on me and now I do. I would still get rid of her in favour of someone I like more, but I have others I'll get rid of first, especially as she's my daughter's favourite.
  • Options
    Diva is a frog.
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I got a free trial for online! Kicks is on my island if anyone wants to come and shop. My dodo code is 5F7Y0.
  • Options
    I got a free trial for online! Kicks is on my island if anyone wants to come and shop. My dodo code is 5F7Y0.

I have kicks today too but I'd love to come anyways and see what your shops have and if he has the same as mine:) I'll be right over :) Do you need any fruit type I can bring for you?
  • Options

I have kicks today too but I'd love to come anyways and see what your shops have and if he has the same as mine:) I'll be right over :) Do you need any fruit type I can bring for you?

No I don't need any fruit. I just really want visitors. :)
  • Options

okay! I'm on the way :) Game name is Ice
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Today my third first floor edition was completed (it's my bathroom), I had my first true visitor to my campsite, a cranky old goat named Bruce, and Flick finally came.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited May 2020

ty for having me over! I spent all my bells on your island haha! nicer tools and customization kits. Can't wait til i have a better Nooks too! Watered lots of flowers and left you a pink lily. Not sure if you had them yet or not, didn't see it in your top rainbow garden, but no worries either way haha!!! It's an extra if you did.
  • Options
    Today my third first floor edition was completed (it's my bathroom), I had my first true visitor to my campsite, a cranky old goat named Bruce, and Flick finally came.

I love Flick haha! My first campsite visitor was Melba and I ended up keeping her :) (for now until I find dreamies haha)
  • Options

ty for having me over! I spent all my bells on your island haha! nicer tools and customization kits. Can't wait til i have a better Nooks too! Watered lots of flowers and left you a pink lily. Not sure if you had them yet or not, didn't see it in your top rainbow garden, but no worries either way haha!!! It's an extra if you did.

Thanks! I just found the pink lily. I moved it to my rainbow garden. :)
    I'll be sad when my online trial runs out. I've spent all day today downloading custom designs at able sisters. The machine doesn't work without online so I've never been able to use it before.
  • Options

Thanks! I just found the pink lily. I moved it to my rainbow garden. :)
    I'll be sad when my online trial runs out. I've spent all day today downloading custom designs at able sisters. The machine doesn't work without online so I've never been able to use it before.

Yes I love downloading and uploading designs and having visitors! I get soooo much game play from having the online so I figured the $20 for a full year was worth it to keep for me.

If you feel like visiting my shops too after (nooks isn't upgraded but I also have kicks and Abels and it's raining if you want to fish) My dodo code is LW1N3

Island is a huge mess right now haha, it's under construction, but you are welcome to come anyways (and anyone else here) (I might be afk, we'll see, I have to get lunch and help my kid with school work soon here)
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    mom orded a battery for my controller. one of them doesn't light up anymore. but i i still can't get past the attach coontrollers screen.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited May 2020
    mom orded a battery for my controller. one of them doesn't light up anymore. but i i still can't get past the attach coontrollers screen.

If you haven't already try going to Nintendo's site for support. I had one of my controllers do that and I ended up being able to fix it by playing with something in settings and playing with one of the side buttons. Might or might not work but it can't hurt. I just can't remember exactly what I had to do but I was able to troubleshoot through the nintendo website.

I think the settings part was just bringing up the controller connection screen so even if you can't get past that to setting it might help try all the side buttons after you slide out the joycon. I think there was a small circle button that worked iirc.
  • Options
    I wish we could get map tags for our villagers and visitors. I get tired of running around looking for them.
  • Options
    I wish we could get map tags for our villagers and visitors. I get tired of running around looking for them.

Same!!! Villagers I"m always looking for, visitors Ieave to wander when I"m afk but it'd be nice to know if there's someone still on my island somewhere when I come back to it!! I've been wanting this for awhile! Maybe it'll come in an update one day
  • Options
    Hippeux was my first campsite visitor and I couldn't stand him but had to move him in to progress... then he went and decided to be my first random move in in New leaf too haha! Anyways... Icouldn't wait for him to leave... but overall I've gotten more and more fond of him and now I love him and his grand mannerisms haha! So today he finally asks me to leave and I just couldn't let him go haha. Hippeux is here to stay.. (at least until the ones I like less are gone haha)

efhAEp3.jpg
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Ugh, I regret planting all the trees I did with no semblance of a plan. It's going to be such a pain to move them all. And so many wasted cherries... Plus I just dealt with a tree I had to replant 3 times before it finally went where I wanted.

I had Kicks come for the first time yesterday, and today Label came. Trying to decide if I want to save up Nook miles to have a stash for my next villager search or if I want to spend them on terraforming permits. I was originally not planning on getting them at all, but there are a few minor things I want to change. It seems like a waste to get them, but I have no option.
    Hippeux was my first campsite visitor and I couldn't stand him but had to move him in to progress... then he went and decided to be my first random move in in New leaf too haha! Anyways... Icouldn't wait for him to leave... but overall I've gotten more and more fond of him and now I love him and his grand mannerisms haha! So today he finally asks me to leave and I just couldn't let him go haha. Hippeux is here to stay.. (at least until the ones I like less are gone haha)

efhAEp3.jpg

Aw, nice to hear Hippeux has grown on you! Nate has grown on me a bit. There was a greeting party on the plaza that he took part in, it was so adorable. Flo greeted Nate, and he greeted her back. Then Flo greeted Soleil and she greeted her back. Then Nate greeted Soleil and she greeted him back 🥺

I mailed Olaf a different shirt yesterday, hoping I might like him more if he had on a different shirt. But I went to check it out this morning and he'd just displayed it 😠
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I've started the process of breeding every single hybrid flower now that I've got K.K. Slider to hold his concerts on my island! Planted all the flowers yesterday. Here's the guide I use if anybody is interested.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    I'm getting a new villager! Rolf decided to leave and altho I like him ok there are other villagers I'd like to get. Peck is currently visiting the campsite. He's a jock bird and seems ok but I already have two jock villagers. I want another snooty villager so I'm going to use some Nook miles and see if I can find someone suitable.
  • Options
    Got a money rock island! 💰💰💰
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Got a money rock island! 💰💰💰

Nice! One time, I got a money rock island that was also filled with scorpions. I got like 400k bells.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top