Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite World?

Comments

• Options
    MariqueenMariqueen Posts: 24 Member
    Windenburg
    San Myshuno has some old-looking apartment buildings, but most of the place looks no older than the 1950's. Willow Creek looks very mid 19th-early 20th century for the most part, Oasis Springs looks very 50's-60's.

All 3 of these worlds look like the cities they were heavily based on, that's why they look a certain way and haven't "evolved".
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Windenburg
    I have usually voted for willow creek in these polls, but I have two favourites and tonight it's windenburg's turn.
  • Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg, with Brindleton Bay as a very close second. I also love Willow Creek/Magnolia Promenade/Newcrest and Sulani but Windenburg is my all time favourite 💖
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I like Brindleton Bay, it’s so cute. And Sulani too, it’s so beautiful!!
  • Options
    OrThaylorOrThaylor Posts: 46 Member
    Other (Which one and why?)
    Sulani, it gets so pretty in there! tbh i think that's a popular opinion!
    Choose fun & love. <3
  • Options
    GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    Willow Creek
    Most of the time I play standard family gameplay and Willow Creek suits that gameplay the best in my opinion.
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    San Myshuno
    San Myshuno. The scenery is stunning and I love the different districts within it. City worlds have always been my favourite!
  • Options
    Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    Windenburg
    @Stutum what's your favorite house?

~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    edited May 2020
    Unrelated but: I started a Decades challenge thread on the Forums! forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17476776#Comment_17476776
  • Options
    DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    Sulani
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Sulani, cause I love tropical worlds. Oasis Springs is my second favorite.
  • Options
    akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    Glimmerbrook is my faverite. My sim is an artist and sets up on the bridge to paint the stream, in the clearing to paint the birds or on the side of the town to paint the gate or sunset. Very pretty scenery to paint.
  • Options
    moomoo Posts: 81 Member
    I chose other because I love Sulani. I didn't play a lot of the Sims 3 and there weren't really places quite like Sulani in Sims 2. Some of the destination places in Bon Voyage had the same vibe but I just find the visuals of exploring Sulani so exciting. I also found Brindleton Bay really pretty, C&D was my first EP so I remember hosting my sim couple's wedding in a really pretty part of the coast there :)
    Gallery name is 2000_mollymoo💙
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    akaniki0 wrote: »
    Glimmerbrook is my faverite. My sim is an artist and sets up on the bridge to paint the stream, in the clearing to paint the birds or on the side of the town to paint the gate or sunset. Very pretty scenery to paint.

wow, i think i've made my mind about rom! Sounds beautiful!
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Windenburg
    @Patch__2008 That'll be Riverside Roost. :)
  • Options
    delphiniadelphinia Posts: 16 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I just adore the cute town!!
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Windenburg, of course! ... No, wait, Glimmerbrook! ... Or you know what, I love the atmosphere of Forgotten Hollow! ... But I also like deserts, so StrangerVille it is! ... But Selvadorada is so unique and beautiful! ... ARGH, I can't decide!

Those are definitely my top 5. I'll leave it to someone else to put them in order. :s
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Oasis Springs
    i''m shallow, my favourite world is always the one I'm currently playing in. But Oasis Springs is pretty and Strangerville, pretty too! Though I have a soft spot for Brindleton Bay and Windenburg, they are gorgeous worlds. I'd have liked a bigger foresty type world but who knows what will come in the future. Any chance of a Robin Hood game pack?
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Sulani 100%, it's the only world that atleast feels open in the Sims 4, I've never been able to live in any of the other worlds. Selvadorada is a close second, just wish we could live there. (I tried the mod to make it liveable but it was a glitchy unusable mess)
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    Lately I've been into StrangerVille.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    Dakota1377Dakota1377 Posts: 29 Member
    Windenburg
    I have two favourite towns. Brindleton Bay and Strangerville. I love anything weird and unusual. It may be because I'm half Irish/British
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    edited May 2020
    Newcrest
    Newcrest just based on the fact it was a whole world with empty lots and I could do literally anything I wanted on it.

If I were purely to say so based on looks I would have to say Britechester or Glimmerbrooke.
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    I agree. I'd rather live in Sulani or Glimmerbrook though. Sulani because: I love the beach, even though I cannot swim, and Glimmerbrook because: I am a STRONG believer of witchcraft and sorcery.
  • Options
    muzemuze Posts: 108 Member
    Windenburg
    I play on low quality settings, although I love Sulani and San Myshuno they make the game lag a lot. Windenburg is beautiful as well and I can play smoothly in it.
  • Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg is beautiful and there's a lot to do!
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports