Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite World?

Comments

• Options
    Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    Other (Which one and why?)
    I like Strangerville a lot
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg first, cuz its big, detailed and fun to play. Second is Sulani, cuz its BEAUTIFUL and different from the rest of the game.
  • Options
    Faraway_SonFaraway_Son Posts: 142 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg is so much more interesting and varied for me personally. It has a sense of community and the cafe's and clubs are classy but understated. Also it has the best swimming pool in the whole game.
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    edited May 2020
    Daephene wrote: »
    I know I'm going to be in the minority but I've had a family living in Magnolia Promenade for a few weeks now and I quite like it. I especially like the placement of the skating rink and seasons food stand. Other worlds are prettier to visit, but this is my favorite one to live in at the moment.

It's interesting this is your favorite of all the worlds in Sims4. I didn't like it for awhile. Very "dead" and "boring". So I decided to put in a crazy retail that sells cloths, furniture and has two dance floors on the main floor, more in the uper parts that I haven't got around to continuing yet, then ended up moving a mansion there. If alive, it's actually not that bad! By 'alive', I mean active. The scenery is pretty awesome too! Other than the Ebabbits (Landgraabs) mansion there, I plan to make it more active as a commercial/community district. It's fun now having a super-rich residential there though.
    Ctu3OuE.png
    cxSh9GW.png

Come to think of it now, maybe I'll demolish that remaining 'default' retail store. It doesn't even fit the scenery. That may actually be a cool spot to move my spa to. Hmmm,,, I think I'll do that!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    ElizaG2016ElizaG2016 Posts: 35 Member
    Once I renovated the lots in Glimmerbrook, I quite like the magical details. The bridge is so cute!
  • Options
    Octavie88Octavie88 Posts: 140 Member
    Windenburg
    I love the aesthetic and feel of Windenburg. You have the countryside and then the more modern "city" area and tons of lots that you can use to make it feel like an actual town. I know you can switch worlds with ease but I like my towns to feel like full fledged stand alone towns. Also, the weather is often rainy and dreary which I love. I also adore forgotten hollow.
  • Options
    Merricat94Merricat94 Posts: 46 Member
    edited May 2020
    Oasis Springs
    Forgotten Hollow looks so nice I am considering the Vampire pack but I have heard it is buggy/causes problems when you're playing in other worlds. I haven't played a lot of the worlds but Strangerville looks really cool!
  • Options
    Merricat94 wrote: »
    Forgotten Hollow looks so nice I am considering the Vampire pack but I have heard it is buggy/causes problems when you're playing in other worlds. I haven't played a lot of the worlds but Strangerville looks really cool!

What is your current favorite?
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    Windenburg
    Daephene wrote: »
    I know I'm going to be in the minority but I've had a family living in Magnolia Promenade for a few weeks now and I quite like it. I especially like the placement of the skating rink and seasons food stand. Other worlds are prettier to visit, but this is my favorite one to live in at the moment.

I never tried to have a sim(family) live there before! Now I'm intrigued!
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg because of the Old World feel of it, but Willow Springs is a close second. Now if B Bay's dock area was actually useful it would be a whole other ball game.
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    @Oldeseadogge Isnt it Willow Creek?
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Rosysimmer wrote: »
    @Oldeseadogge Isnt it Willow Creek?

Oh plum off! :p

It's Willow Springs and Oasis Creek. :)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Lol! That made my day
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    I love Sulani it's so beautiful and I love tropical places. It's either that or San Myshuno.
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Windenburg

What problems have you heard of? I'm confused because with this pack I didn't even know there were any problems.
  • Options
    Oasis Springs

Admiral8Q wrote: »
    What is your current favorite?

My fave is Oasis Springs of those I have actually played with (:
  • Options
    Oasis Springs
    musteni wrote: »

What problems have you heard of? I'm confused because with this pack I didn't even know there were any problems.

Well it's really just stuff I've come across, no first hand experience so who knows, maybe it's people having problems with mods or something outside the pack causing conflicts. But basically it was mostly people saying it can be intrusive, lots of vampires when they're trying to play a more regular ( less supernatural ) playthrough and stuff like that. Tbh I can't remember most of it. But it looks like the vampire life form is really fun and has lots of options to me!
  • Options
    HanneeHannee Posts: 36 Member
    Willow Creek
    In the end I think Willow Creek ends up as my favorite, I tend to gravitate on building there as I really enjoy the actual layout of the town, the different areas/neighborhoods are clear and mainly free for your own kinds of builds without being as overcrowded with set dressing as for instance Del Sol Valley and I get a nice sense of community in those neighborhoods when playing families.
    There are definitely much pretty places and towns though, my favorites to play in often end up as Brindleton Bay or Windenburg for the open land look rather than suburbia but Selvadorada will always hold my heart as the most beautiful
  • Options
    edited May 2020

Well it's really just stuff I've come across, no first hand experience so who knows, maybe it's people having problems with mods or something outside the pack causing conflicts. But basically it was mostly people saying it can be intrusive, lots of vampires when they're trying to play a more regular ( less supernatural ) playthrough and stuff like that. Tbh I can't remember most of it. But it looks like the vampire life form is really fun and has lots of options to me!

I've recently got the Vampire pack. No problems with it for me so far, and I use some mods. If you mean having vampire townies running amok, you can just delete them in manage households. ;)

I've played the brother and sister pre-made a little to get a feel for how vampires work game-play wise (Can't remember their names atm). I'll leave Vlad of course, as an NPC. I have a character I created that I'm going to make a vampire now that I have the pack. Cruella De Vil. :D
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    I hate Vlad. Whenever I make a new sim or family, he always shows up to my door and waits for like, half a sim day.
  • Options
    Rosysimmer wrote: »
    I hate Vlad. Whenever I make a new sim or family, he always shows up to my door and waits for like, half a sim day.

Heh heh! I just got the Vampire pack so I'll see what happens with Vlad.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    PeppermixPeppermix Posts: 231 Member
    Actually, it might be Britechester :o or Sulani!
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Windenburg
    I just voted for Windenburg because It's my go to world. In all honesty I like them all and use them all exept for the one that came with get famous Del Sol Valley.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg is a very beautiful large world that's perfect for all my theme sims.
  • Options
    Oasis Springs
    Admiral8Q wrote: »

I've recently got the Vampire pack. No problems with it for me so far, and I use some mods. If you mean having vampire townies running amok, you can just delete them in manage households. ;)

I've played the brother and sister pre-made a little to get a feel for how vampires work game-play wise (Can't remember their names atm). I'll leave Vlad of course, as an NPC. I have a character I created that I'm going to make a vampire now that I have the pack. Cruella De Vil. :D

Yes the vampire townies overrunning the place I think was a lot of people's issue but sounds like there is a pretty simple solution! Lol it does sound pretty fun! I am still considering picking it up tho I do have some others I may get first instead ~