Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I humanized my alien because of the frustrating Erase Memory power, so now everything about her makes no sense any longer. From a roleplaying point of view, she became so bonded with her little Sim family during her experiments that she requested the alien high counsel on Sixam (yours truly and MCCC) to be made fully human, which was granted. Because alien technology and soforth.

She hasn't lost interest in her homeworld though and still visits.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 it was fun to get back into because of them ha.

Now it's been done before but I was bored so.....yeah this happened.
    JN4LrRg.png
    Belmont, Morrigan, Caspian and Alexandria Goth....I don't know why lol.
    mYo2Hzz.png
    iq7VXGZ.png
    qXOaZsp.png
    nSXtM6Y.png
    e4LVaA3.png
    27OKDt9.png
    lmOLntH.png
    TNw2rlK.png
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Picasso found himself a familiar when searching for tomes. I'm sure they'll get along just great.

Magic-HQSims4.png
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited May 2020
    Hello Everyone!~ First off mentions~ And as always awesomes are out~

@DarkAngel1994 Oh yeah Rose Gen is just made for some drama, I made up a whole thing since my Mint Gen lady was kinda insane with her jealous self xD This challenge is really fun! I also enjoyed your story update and your recent comparison update, maybe it is a coincidence and maybe not!

@AlwaysAsking Oooh-ooh favorite food! Good one! *writes down to add* And yes, the mother thing will come later just me that one is planned 😊 For your question, yes that Is exactly right! Glad you got that part, and everyone did was a bit worried but yay!~ I can’t wait until they meet either I have that kinda planned out, but will be awhile in fact, I am having way to much fun as them as kids I think I will turn aging off from just a while, there is so much I want to happen and not rush!

@Becka28 I completely understand! Don’t sweat it, as long as you are enjoying the sims and the thread so it does not feel like a chore, everything is fine with me, likes and awesomes say enough to me anyways~

Thank you so much for all your comments~ @ryttu3k, @sarabeth2984, @Silverofdreams30, @Daephene, @mercuryfoam and best of luck on your posing and recolors!

@RedDestiny92 glad your having fun playing other games, I just recently re-discovered my 3DS myself 😊 Great to see you again though and your lovely nonsense~

Okay here is the update!

Okay so kinda combined the last post as a Hazel and Rainbow update but this one is a full update of Hazel and her loved ones!

This one is long as it is a full week of rotation for her!

We start off with Vanessa!

While on their earlier camping trip in granite falls, Vanessa got into herbalism! So she had small greenhouse constructed and after a little while it was done!

I feel like this is her peaceful time, her thinking time, where she gathers her thoughts and such, she also meditates but as you all will see, she does not have much free-time for herself now days!
    131._zps9xuyrdwx.png
    132._zps2ku7dhrt.png

She spends her time, mostly doing a lot of the chores around the house, Declan does have work, but she thinks he could help more but she does not push or press it, to her, he is still in a rather fragile state and she fears tipping him over an edge.
    134._zpsrz5zgrea.png

More Under Spoilers.
    She makes up dinner everyday and eats with Hazel and talks with her, she also makes sure she gets her homework done. Sometimes Dec joins them for meals but it is either dinner or breakfast and never both.
    135._zpsk8sio5o9.png

She makes sure Hazel has a chance for playtime and then does her bedtime routine.

Bath.
    136._zpskd7nvsgn.png

Teeth brushed.
    137._zpssmat1w6x.png

Story and then tuck in.
    138._zps16sflhjg.png

While things are going good with Hazel, Vanessa is always alert when Declan gets home, sometimes normal but most of the time looking like this. She is in a sense of denial of what it really means, she just tells herself some odd phase of grief.
    140._zpsjswl9tsw.png

Spoilers for Dec.
    She makes sure he gets to bed alright, Dec is going to his counselor he says( bc of losing his girlfriend and unborn child), he is going to the gym he says, he'll be fine, he says, she hopes.
    141._zpsapovwvhg.png

You guys he literally jumped out of bed in the middle of sleep, his needs were fine, but he seemed startled, dazed, kinda crazy and thinking of hearts and then he got sad idk what mod is doing this or helping it, but send help!

Also cute photo wall of toddler Hazel makes this even more heartbreaking.
    143._zps7wirgrr8.png

Then he got dehydrated and went to eat a brownie.....hm dehydrated, and has the munchies? I think I can read these signs very clear :disappointed:
    144._zpsogukaptx.png

I don't think you are in the right state to tuck your daughter in sir!
    I know it is impossible, but I got scared he was gonna trip up and fall on top of her while she was asleep because of his dazed and disorientated state at the moment.
    142._zpsf6mh9rum.png

Back to sweet and happy girl~
    Vanessa makes her breakfast each morning, not always this awesome, moreso a quick applesauce, cereal or oatmeal.
    145._zpshyt2inwa.png

Vanessa wakes up Declan and gets him to eat jeez look how concerned she is about him.
    147._zpstd0nks5d.png

Vanessa cleans up.
    146._zps6ngkmgkq.png

More about the morning and their day
    Hazel makes sure to take good care of Hammy before school.
    Such a responsible lil gal~
    148._zps9acve99i.png
    149._zpsj6niwt3s.png
    150._zpsvafdrude.png

"Bye-bye Vanessa! The bus is here!"

"Bye sweetheart have a good day at school!"
    151._zpsbl8ttidc.png

After the quiet of the garden, she pays the bills.
    152._zpsj8pwaaxf.png

She often does so much, she crashes for a nap most days, poor Vanessa.
    153._zpsbhqnigi9.png

"DADDY!"

Hazel raced up to him holding him tight.

"You're home!"

"Guess, what? We have a project, me and the twins um was going to ask if you could help us?"

The kiss on her forehead made her smile.

But his words made her frown.

"Sorry Hazzy, but I have to go see the doctor in a little bit, but I'll help when I get back."
    154._zps160evmiz.png

That brought a smile back, a hopeful one.

"Okay daddy, I hope she helps you feel all good."

She watches him call a taxi, they did not have a car, like Jesse and Liliana did.

'That is okay Rainbow does not have a car either, I'll go chat with her for a bit!' the little girl thought and skipped off to talk with her penpal turned long distance friend.
    155._zps8ley0wfo.png

Vanessa woke up and dressed making a meal and invited her family and the twins over for dinner.
    Rachel is in blue.
    Tucker has black hair.
    Rod (teen is the other blonde)
    Liliana is the girl with the ponytail and Jesse is the little boy.
    156._zps0jvbfzkz.png

Hazel started cleaning up dishes on her own! (I have a mod by Zero that tunes that urge down unless the child first gains and builds character values) so yay! Hazel is understanding and gaining manners!
    157._zps8dy7s94y.png

Vanessa spending time with her family and showing them the green house.
    xD Rachel would not leave lol she has a green thumb~
    158._zpscmhyzjfv.png

The kids get to work on their project~
    160._zpsqjatlqgl.png

And I don't think Dec only went to the therapist...... what do you mean? What mistake? I am actually lost on what he did..... I know he used free-time via explore mod but IDK where he went was not paying attention >.<
    159._zpspoxmlm68.png

At least he kept his word, but idk how stable he is or what he is talking to these kids about or saying.
    161._zpssp1pnlfd.png

Spoilers for a scene that really shook me.
    So Hazel always gets a story but once I saw how tired she was, I cancelled the actions but it did not take very well (I blame the UI) but just look at what happened because the interaction went through.

The poor girl fell asleep.
    162._zpsdkn7uawo.png

Startled awake.
    163._zpszndxqv9k.png

Then Declan got all freaking weird again idk what mod or whatever is causing this but yikes it sure is painting a story!
    Just look how whacked he looks and Hazel is not phased at all, is she that used to it? This is saaaaaaaad :frowning:
    165._zpsodk1nl0o.png

It is like he forgot what he was doing in this one.
    166._zpssczqluvn.png

He finally let Hazel got to bed around 1am.
    167._zpsggucdsab.png

Then he over feed her Hamster.
    168._zpsjay3b2ny.png

Nah, this dude is not okay......
    169._zpsumrnjril.png

On weekends, both Brandi and Yu work late (Jesse and Liliana's parents) so Vanessa babysits them and brings Hazel over with her and Declan if she can manage.

This pic is where Liliana was being a little too bossy and wanting to go first, she is a nice girl but has her flaws and because of her brash extroverted personality verses Hazel's and Jeese's rather introverted, timid ones, she often gets to go first or make the rule.
    170._zps6tq2siop.png

Everyone enjoyed the meal Vanessa cooked!
    172._zpst2t9hrip.png

Jeez, Liliana has Declan's number, when an 8 year old finds you odd, see she is bold about trying to find out what though!
    173._zpsszy5ngrv.png

Spoilers for the rest night and weekend!
    Declan actually helped clean up! :open_mouth: but then he left right after :neutral:
    171._zpsvrtfmziw.png

Saturday morning they went back over to Hazel's house take care of Hammy and the plants.
    176._zpswrmzspv5.png

Then these little buggers decided to prance and race around in the rain, splash in puddles and throw mud, heh, kids!
    Sadly Hazel is off picture range!
    178._zpsyni3qgcl.png
    179._zps0xuwuypv.png

Vanessa made sure they all got clean and dry and in nice pjs.
    180._zpsgz5j5afn.png

After watching a movie it was bed time!

Night Jesse!
    181._zps2vxlad8w.png

Night Liliana!
    183._zpsp50nhpcz.png

Night Hazel!
    Yep, Yu and Brandi welcomes Hazel so much over there she has a bed in the twins room all her own~ (And Technically, Yu is Hazel's second cousin but game does not see that).
    184._zpszc3trogq.png

The next morning, Yu was home and made the kids pancakes.
    185._zpsnwnynp7u.png

They played some more!
    186._zps4x5stiiq.png

Of course as soon as the rain stops Liliana tore out the door to her backyard.
    187._zpskoniifni.png
    188._zpsubfkvd9i.png

Hazel and Jesse are content to play inside together.
    189._zpsg7oknyiq.png

"Jeeeeeeeseee dad says you gotta get dresssssed!"

"Aw okay."

"Hazel c'mon let’s play while he gets dressed kay?"

"Okay, sure."
    190._zpsad5tamay.png
    191._zps7nvhuwwp.png

Then they all go out for some sports!
    192._zpsolgtwp8o.png

I find it cute that Yu came out to supervise them/ make a game for them to play~ such a good man~
    193._zps5vvfagyj.png

A few last pics.

The kids being cute little Llama scouts~
    177._zpsisf37mm2.png

Hazel's picture of them on her wall.
    175._zpsh0bygpmw.png

And um what Yu does when er the kids are at scouts. O.o Whatever helps you relax? He does not have an outfit like this! I dressed him xD WTH?
    194._zpsa8qm31n5.png

That is all until next time :)

Will be back with Rainbow the next time I post~

PS: For those that have Seasons does anyone know how to modify the scouts uniform? Because I don't like how Jesse loses his glasses when he is in uniform. :confused:
  • Options
    cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    Well, I just sent in the warranty claim on the new Acer Nitro that has been giving me a complete and utter headache. Turns out, it's not the RAM, but the power supply that is causing it to cut out anytime I load TS4. Now I can hopefully finally play my games on something more decent than the 5-year-old Asus. Not really TS4, but more TS3. The i7 and dedicated graphics runs it so efficiently compared to the i5 and integrated graphics on the old lower-end Asus. So, guess for a while, it will be back to the Asus. At least it runs TS4 well, and barely runs TS3.

The thing that bugs me is that it says my warranty ran out in February; despite purchasing the computer new in October direct from Amazon (NOT a Marketplace seller). I sent the receipt that said when I actually bought it, so hopefully, it's still under the one-year warranty (as much as I make fun of extended warranties--should've bought it this time.
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited May 2020
    Holy cow! I just saw David Bowie at the fleamarket *screams!!! faints*

(in The Sims 4, not real life, of course) lol
    If I could figure out an easier way to post piccies than making an Imagur acct, I'll post the screenshot.

Sims4%20May5%202020%20Bowie.png
    Sims4%20May%205%202020%20Bowie2.png
    Oh, that's nice, stupy watermark all over it after I went to all the trouble of digging up the old account info. Sheesh.
    Post edited by Catzilla on
  • Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited May 2020
    Khaos Huntington III is fully grown and just recently graduated Foxbury Institute with a distinguished degree with honors in Biology. He used to spend hours playing with his doctor playset and now he is a practicing doctor at the local hospital. During his time at Foxbury he was also on the soccer team and met a young woman during his freshman year named Wiki Paoa who he was very attracted to; she was also his roommate. He and Wiki spent a lot of time with each other and became very close during their time at school together. After graduation Khaos purchased a small starter home just next door to his parents, J and Julissa Huntington III. He also adopted a little gray American Shorthair kitten that he named Bixby.

One morning J came over to visit his eldest son and Khaos revealed that he was thinking of proposing to Wiki. He finally got the courage later that evening while out on a date at a steakhouse with Wiki and popped the question. She was over-joyed at the proposal and said yes (even though she's a non-commital sim). Khaos couldn't wait to marry her and start their family. The next day, Saturday, was his day off and also his parents' wedding anniversary so Khaos hosted a small family dinner at his parents' home where he could introduce her to everyone. Dakota, Khaos' younger brother, and best friend had already met her once before when he visited the dorms to catch up with his older bro. Saturday came and everything went wrong. Khaos and his mother walked into the house as the dinner party was starting to find J and Wiki hooking up in the study! Needless to say, they both had some explaining to do. Khaos called off the wedding and stormed out of the house. He was so upset that he called an old girlfriend, Melissa, who he was still good friends with and spent the night talking with her about his situation. Turns out she was having a rough day too and by the next morning the two had decided to maybe give their relationship another try.

Dakota is currently finishing up his second year at Britechester University earning a distinguished degree in Fine Art. He has been playing music since he was old enough to hold a violin and is passionate about making music for everyone to enjoy. Dakota decided after his freshman year to move off-campus and move into a quaint starter home on the island of Sulani so he could be near his boyfriend, Amos. When he's not working on schoolwork or practicing with his instruments, he completes odd jobs to save up money so that he can buy equipment to make music. He also likes to walk around Sulani and find harvestables to grow for profit as well. Unlike his brother, Dakota is not looking to marry anytime soon. He's just enjoying being young and exploring his art.

As for J and Julissa, the affair took a toll on their once rock-solid marriage. They are trying to work through the issue, but only time will tell.

ETA: Both boys were able to go to university on full scholarships!!
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    edited May 2020
    @KiniHokulani (page 686) Oh nice, you squeezed a cute vampire kid out of Caleb... and a walking, talking mess out of Vladislaus. Did you really get the vampire game pack for the CAS/build and buy items, or was it a ploy to get faster through the challenge with more occult children? Also that screenie with Tracy Hekekia kinda makes me think you were starting to rush things in a let's-get-this-over-with-to-plum-that-Dawn-is-still-baking-that-bun-in-her-oven way. It's like she's speeding up donor recruitment. Doesn't Father Winter's children count as occults? I thought they had some kind of powers or traits from their father that made them different from regular sims? Haha, oh Cullen, well a growing boy needs to eat properly to become big and strong. Sorry, miss gym trainer, but you are just the nutrients he requires :). (page 687 Dorne looks good together. At first I thought 'what's Don doing in that pub?' until I saw that next screenshot and he's apparently playing darts. It's the first time I actually see that object being used. It amazes me when I look at everyone's stories how much game play I've yet to use myself. 'Note to self: put playing darts on Stuart's to do list!' Ugh... the game needs more bed cuddling animations that aren't cc. (page 688) Congratulations!!! you made it, such a load of work, but it was fun to read. And also, you: 'While they all led peaceful lives in old age and joined the afterlife with nothing but love and serenity in their hearts (mostly.. I mean Sim!Kini is still evil incarnate to me), you, my dear, will burn. Burn a slow, fiery, painful death. You don't deserve a happy ending, you miserable wretch of a woman.' Me: 'Bwahahahahahahaha!!!' Wow, I didn't know there's a 'game over' situation in this sandbox game. And you practically provide a walk through. Oh well. you've completed your mission. Now, go do something fun!
    @ryytu3k (page 686) Yes, more BB2020. Comments as I read the story: Oh, someone's gonna get kicked out. Caleb is buff? Well I guess, at least he's not fat. Yep, we can't lose Johnny. I'm rooting for him to stay. Okay, that is some serious business instant dance floor. Oh boy, the skill point totals don't look good for Johnny. Bye Cass and Diego. What the Caleb? Doesn't he have, like, high dance skills? He must have done that on purpose, there's no other way. For Johnny probably. Caleb is such a good sport. Johnny Zestvolta indeed. It's gonna be difficult to beat Morgyn I think. Yay, Johnny won! How in the name of the unholy Potty Mouth 2.0 do your sims with the highest skill points mess up their dance moves? Yeah, Morgyn won that immunity round hands down (or up maybe). Aww Don won, although, considering Johnny's skills, the Zestiest one did pretty good, even under pressure from Don's giggling and trash talking. You might as well throw away the beds... Aww, Lillith and Caleb so sad. Showing off vampire skills in your bathroom is going to impress who? Oh, they do still use beds. Cool we can actually vote! I'm a few days behind on mentions so I hope I'm not too late. Bye bye Cassandra Goth! As a prize she should get a... fruitcake? For fun and giggles. Can the rest of the household bake her one (or more)?
    @Daravi (page 687) A love story with a happy ending and a conveniently disappeared ex-spouse. Not suspicious at all.
    @Nindigo (page 687) 'In the park where there's this very peculiar bush - if you hide in it together, you can come out pregnant' this made me lol. You almost make it sound as if that bush is the direct cause of the pregnancy rather than the medium where the conception can take place. It would be cool though if a sim could enter that bush and come out pregnant with a plant sim. (page 689) Lol lol lol, Vladislaus as father winter! That's a super idea. (page 690) I thought making vampires sparkle made them uncool, but Caleb in a hot dog outfit got that beat :D.
    @mercuryfoam (page 687) Read romance novels much ;)? That was actually well written in a girl meets boy, girl gets boy kinda way. (page 688) The glitch is the floating tree on the lake behind your forest elf while she's in the water, right :)? Haha, '-Baywatch theme plays- Time slows down.' :D.
    @Daephene (page 688) Haha, the hated eyeball ring. I really don't understand why that thing pops up so often when dressing up sims is left to the game? That's a lot of planning ahead you do. Also, the Le Chien family as werewolves... that would be so fitting :). (page 689) Wow, I didn't think someone would pick up on that, I gave the family a cat for two reasons. 1: I wanted to use pets in the families that I made for the aged down project and I had already used a dog in a previous family. And 2: I indeed liked the idea of giving a cat to a family that has 'dog' as a surname :D. (page 690) Thorne is so famous the paparazzi and fans will follow him anywhere... like, really, anywhere! What the llama? And he still manages to do his 'business' even when on display for everyone to see? I can imagine the news headlines: 'Thorne takes a dump! Watch it all unfold in the dramatic video below!' Eeuw :D.
    @AlwaysAsking (page 688) This is the second time I've ever played with an alien in the sims 4. The first time was years ago and I guess I never got that sim to glow back then, or I just didn't remember it anymore. (page 688 – further down) Do your friends know you have simified them :)? 'And soon they were exchanging numbers (in an era when phones were still attached to the wall! With no text messaging, no internet, no Snapchat! Can you imagine?!!)' yeah that build-in cell phone every sim has can be a nuisance when you're telling a story. Also, there were text messages back then: 'telegrams' and 'letters'. I know right, to newer generations that pretty much means the stone age extends to about the year 2000 ;). 'Taking selfies. (Not actually a thing back then ;)) Nope, the closest you got to a selfie was a polaroid camera if you held it out and aimed it back at yourself :). 'I'll bet you didn't expect that it was this :)' Indeed, I thought they would be physically active in some other way... And I literally thought 'I didn't expect that' when I opened the spoiler :D. Lori to Amy: 'It was the will of the Watcher'. Amy to Lori: 'Uh-huh, suuuurrre...' Oh, those puppy dog green eyes of Don, he totally doesn't have to use words to tell Lori anything. 'Don tried to look β€œsome kinda way” I don’t even know what to call that! Macho?' No, that's delusional. Pretty girl walks into a store, pregnant guy tries to look sexy and/or flirt. So yes, Lori's reaction is the only logical result :D. (Page 689) Lawrence is cute, I understand all these guys staring at him ;). Isn't there some kind of alluring trait that results in more attention or interest from other sims? Does Lawrence have that?
    @sarabeth2984 (page 689) I like your focus on Vincent in this story as he's an alien and I'm currently playing with one too. Your Vincent even looks a bit like my Stuart in human disguise (or vice versa). Anyway, I was particularly interested when Vincent used his alien abilities to psychically read Oscar's traits. And I love the next screenshot where Oscar looks concerned to his sister. It's weird, if you play the game it often looks like our sims display exaggerated emotions, but when screen captured like this they suddenly look appropriate. Even if it was just for an instant. However, did that brain probing by Vincent have any kind of negative impact on Oscar, or on his relationship meter with him? I'm a bit hesitant to use my alien's powers on other sims. Oh wow, aliens do glow different colors based on their emotions. He so should glow pink with Jo going all out for the evening. Okay, that keg stand is so random. They did that just because the object was there? Note to self: 'don't just place juice barrels anywhere'. Lol, the girl can hold her liquor. Wait? Wut? You have your sim wish for a child at a magic well and that well literally spits one out? That's bizarre. I mean, Jo meets up with Vincent: 'Congratulations, you're a dad! Vincent to Jo: 'But we didn't do anything, and I'm infertile now by the way. Have you been seeing someone else? And who's that kid?' Jo: 'Your son, silly.' Vincent: '???' Yeah, I can see that must have been a bit awkward :). Oh boy, what now, an instant dead child? Can ghost children even age up? (page 689 – lab build) That's a nice and more importantly, practical, laboratory layout. Whenever I make any science/lab builds I have a tendency to cram all the equipment together too much, often in one room if possible. But your build shows it's sensible to use more space or separate rooms for different lab equipment.
    @Simslover163 (page 689) I look at the screenshots you've posted and it might seem like not much is going on, but for me I see sims do things I've never done in my games before and make me wonder what I've been doing all this time in the game :D. I have never had sims sit down together and play a video game on the TV, I have never had sims play a card game, and I have never used that rock climbing wall (which is super silly as it's the main feature of the stuff pack it came with and paid full price for). I have at least had sims play a game of wake the llama – once. It was nice seeing your sims do all these activities and remind me I should do them more often too. Also, conratz on winning the lottery :).
    @Koteyka (page 689) The toddlers in their adventures story are adorable. And the other story: the drama roller coaster continues, still leaving us anxious to know what comes next.
    @Silverofdreams30 (page 689) Shirts are overrated on guys like Thorne ;).
    @ChuChuExpress (page 690) Maybe it's because Roddy is a kid and therefor smaller than the grown ups so it looks differently scaled or something, but that toothbrush he's using is just humongous :).
    @ArcherDK (page 690) That shop looks fantastic. I love the roofing. And it's well suited design for a retail lot in Forgotten Hollow. Also, the modular aspect is brilliant.
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    eHF0ff1.jpg
    Aylie Enn as a normal Sim..

Tomorrow, Eureka will age into a child. She is also no longer green. And it is high time to make her a sibling. Nancy is back as Aylie's BFF after having her memory erased by Aylie's former alien Self. Oh, by the way, she now has a job. Someone, I forget who, called her and offered her a position at rank 5 in the Astronaut career - that is right up her alley, being a former alien and already having a fully upgraded personal rocketship in her backyard. This is so awesome =)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Zimz4, page 691.
    Heh, it is pretty big.

You know, there was another reason I was on a mini hiatus...I was working on something that I hadn't tried before. It's a secret. ;)
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,997 Member

@KiniHokulani , first, great pics, and ehh.. poor Kayla :D

I have gender swapped premades few times myself, Wolfgang makes a good looking girl, sure, but..
    Wolfgang Munch as a girl. Actually not that bad... dare I say he looks better as a girl?
    The bolded part we have to agree to disagree :D
    YItUmtY.png

:):p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    @Tixyen it certainly keeps you busy, I still have love for my 3ds and was thinking about it the other day but it still has to wait before I let the switch rest enough to switch back. Nice to see you too no matter how long I stay away from the sims I always love coming back to it and whatever nonsense I come up with, speaking of I have a morning shift so I'll just play again before bed now ha.

It's nice that things are going well for them even if she is struggling with how to handle things with him, maybe they need to have a chat, suggest one or two things that could just be for him to do and just leave it alone for a bit avoiding that one won't make it any easier. Poor Dec though while grief can be a life long process for many it seems he's stuck somewhere at least that's what I'm getting at least he's hanging in there for them, as much as he can anyways. Hazel is just the sweetest little thing, he seems a lot more than a little confused but no matter what she is used to with Dec at least she has these happier moments to buffer it. I'm not sure about the scouts outfit.

when they are in the uniform you could try the testingcheats on and sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas cheats, don't know if it'll work but worth a try.

@KiniHokulani oh how fun, lol a lot of them do look good swapped, reminds me I should age up Caspian and introduce him to Wolfemina (Wolfie) or Daniella(Diego) I usually decide Cas's age after I set her family up and I like her with both of them so clearly now I need them both swapped too. Maybe Don...na Lothario too I can't seem to get away from him I use him far too much ah well lol.

Well awesomes out I ought to go get some more pics cause why not..
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

I found out that Polite Greetings make getting manners up REALLY easy. That's pretty much all I do to make all my teens polite. :-D And yes, I shifted the urn into a sim's inventory, then let them go home. The Sim is now alive, well, and pursuing a serial romantic aspiration in celebration of her good fortunre!

@Daephene Realm of Magic made a LOT of things easier. One apple and the knowledge of Copypasta, and my Sims are happy for life. :-D
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @Becka28 Aw Thank you! :blush:

@Silverofdreams30 Devante looks awesome in glasses. I feel his pain. Wearing contacts lens for sports is so annoying. :weary:

@ryttu3k your home is so cosy. It’s such a space saving house too, considering it will house 4 people soon! That is the cutest pose! <3

@Simslover163 Sean looks like he’s mad at the rain :D And haha Mikey eating icecream when your caption is Alex’s in charge of household meals. Makes me think Alex prepared icecream for everyone :D

@jonilla1 Such a cute familiar. <3 I havent found it in my game.

@Tixyen woah.. Declan doesn’t look so good. When you mean losing his unborn child? :scream: wut happened?! I don’t recall that in your last update! Wow I didn’t realise sims can get so emotionally affected like that. What mods do you have? I’m curious now :D Aw I can’t help you with modifying the uniform :( I don’t know either. But if you have MCCC it’s possible to use MCDresser to copy your accessories and paste them onto the outfit :smile: It might work. That’s what I do to transfer makeup from every day to the rest of the clothing.

@KiniHokulani Lol girl you trippin’. How’d you come up with gameplay ideas like this :D OOF I downloaded Darin by the way. Now I get to see him in action. The reverse gender sims look so good!!
    Caliente’s swag haha! Oof! Don is so conservative as a woman. Maybe he/she knows what men are like and is taking extra care not to get noticed o:!!!!! but of course Darin sees past that conservative disguise :wink:

@Zimz4 Hehe! Romance is naaice. Its a dying art. (lol jk) This story is my first attempt at fiction so I’m happy for your feedback :blush: (My last fiction was high school essays so those don’t count.) The glitch was how she walked through the lake underwater to get to the island :D I swear, no tool mod. She walked in the lake herself. And Girl!!(or boy lol idk) You wrote an essay yourself! I salute you.

@DeafSimmer oh goodness! Looks like trouble always finds your legacy family! Is Eilonwy still a teenager here? A year later, so late teen? She reminds me so much of cinderella, if only she put her hair in a bun, her transformation will be complete! Her dress is beautiful by the way! :smile:
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey all! I am loving all your stories! I’m catching up on posts and comments. Leaving lots of likes, awesome and lots of love here.
    @deafsimmer -I love your latest chapter! So exciting! :)
    @singularuniverse -Good luck with the 100 baby challenge! You have more guts than I do lol. I think the gift giving is from the parenthood pack. Its one of the best sims 4 packs in my opinion:)
    @simslover163 -Congrats to Gunnar for winning the lottery! It looks like they guys had a great time play Don’t Wake the Llama :)
    @alwaysasking -I am glad you liked my post! I know I was afraid to use the Wishing Well but it was so much fun to play XD At least no one died. Still no pregnancy for Jo and Vincent but you never know. They do get the option to try for baby:)
    Don seems to be doing great! I see him at the local town bars dancing and having a great time. I haven’t played him lately so I might have to dip into his household for a few days :)
    I know. The old FutureSim Labs is so ugly. I wanted to give it a facelift:) I am giving the greenhouse a try! I’ve never had much luck with it either. It takes the plants for it grow. I don’t think the vines will start sprouting but it will be so much fun if they do. I was cracking up because Joanna found so many dolls. She did find a bunch of crystals though.
    I enjoyed seeing Ian and Lawrence again! I missed seeing them:) They seem to be made for each other.
    @nindigo -Ok I was cracking up at your santa Vlad! XD. And is Caleb wearing a hot dog costume?! ROFLOL!! XD
    @ryttu3k -I think Brandi and Caleb would be great friends! I can’t wait to see your Vatore houses. I’ll start working on the Sigworths tonite:)
    I was cracking up at Joann draining the keg all on her own lol! She was paying for it the next day:)
    Ooh! I love the Vatore’s house!
    @silverofdreams30 -Thanks for liking my post! I hope Jo and Vince have their baby soon too.
    Lori deserves some love too with all her spellcasting practice! She’s a busy gal :)
    Your poses look really good!
    @mercuryfoam -I think fertility is lowered during a sim’s menstrual cycle with SOL. I think that might be Jo’s problem. She was nearing her cycle when I was playing. Thank you for liking the blush. It was due to the SOL mod but I’m going to start putting more makeup on her.
    Yay another lab tech!! Its a fun job. But boy are you right, I’ve worked in all kinds of labs and some are nicer than others lol. I wanted to give Jo and her coworkers an awesome workplace. I figured FutureSims would be owned by a big corporation with lots of cash to invest in equipment and work space.
    I know! The crystal spawners kill me XD lol! I didn’t actually place those, they were off lot but I get like 15 in that corner all the time so its a nice mining spot:)
    @daephene -I know I kept getting the temporary infertility. Lets just say I am happy with both kids too:) Yes the Lab does replace the lab from get to work! I actually had to follow Jo to work and used the enablefreebuild cheat to access the lot. So long as you hall the required items on the lot it will work. I playtested it twice to make sure.
    I like Gerrardo! Not going to lie, aliens are really starting to grow on me:) Congrats on Siobhan’s career success and their new kid! He’s cute. Forrest Fyres is an awesome name. I did not know that about skin tone with the alien hybrid kids! I need to experiment with it…
    @chuchuexpress -I missed seeing Roddy and Shine! I absolutely loved their visit with Keala. That was a beautiful story about the goddess Sulani:)
    @daravi -Good luck to Dora. She needs to get to Tomax ASAP. I have feeling she’ll need him soon
    @archerdk Oh I love your Forgotten Curiosities build!! Its gorgeous!
    @reddestiny92 -I missed seeing your stories! I am glad to have met your sims. Its also nice George settled down with someone too. (My George did to, he’s married to a professor and they have a set of teen twins).
    I feel for Don Jr. I know he feels guilty about cutting Rohan out of his life.
    @becka28 -Its so good to hear from you! I am so glad that you enjoy seeing Joanna and her family:) I’ve been bummed about their infertility problems. She had no problem with Don. How is Jess doing? I miss seeing her and Diego! I was a bit worried when Jo overcharged too! I was ready to quit without saving too.
    @zimz4 -Thank you for liking my lab build! I was worried that I made it too much of a big box but the save really grew on me. The GTW original is so oddly built. I work in a lab too so that inspired me. I am curious to see how the scientists work in it actually.
    I really like your Stuart too! Aliens are such an underrated life state that gets too much of a bad rap. I think they are awesome. I especially love how they glow with extra emotion. Jo and Vince have a lot of chemistry together and they are both geeks so watching the two of them together makes me happy. It is a bit of a gamble when they use their powers on others. He analyzed Jo when they first met she was so excited. It definitely boosted their relationship. Oscar seemed ok with it. He wasn’t tense or angry but they are listed as acquaintances at the moment.
    I was cracking up at the keg stand. Its the only one I have laying around so it surprised me when she tried it. But the place was kind of dead at the time so I don’t blame her.
    Poor Vincent lol! XD Where did this kid come from? A well? He seemed legitimately confused the first day he was around but now they are 2 peas in a pod lol.
    I have to admit, I was having fun experimenting with the well lol! I had the ghost child come out with one of my couples on a save ages ago. The kid was actually really cool! I don’t think they age up. I need to experiment with it. I may have to try it manually with the cake. I’ll probably have Jo revive her with the dedeathify spell. Ghosts get a bit annoying after awhile. She’s a sweet kid though. I totally get what you mean about the screenshots and the facial expressions. I practically play on pause! XD I will say, I far prefer the facial expressions and animations way more the TS 3.

Anyway. Here’s what happened in my latest gameplay
    I hung out with Joanna Fontenot and her Wishing Well Kids for one more day.
    First off I dunno if you all heard about the Future Cube leak by the sim gurus the other day. Apparently people are getting weird messages about knitting, sheep invasions and udders, and other weird things when you ask the Future Cube questions. and Then I saw the Target leak about a new game pack and the trailer for it drops tomorrow? I was totally excited!
    Barnaby my extremely geeky and tech savvy vampire, was pretty excited too. He got the message about sheep invasions and udders, knitting and one about ladders! SWm8531.png
    I wanted to see what Valeria the Ghost child was like. I uploaded the household and found Jo had just gotten home from work. Tristen ran out to greet his mom. He talked about school. He had an awesome day! pxxIPM9.png
    Not so for his cousin Natalie. She was eating with her friends at lunch during school (I got the prompt via parenthood pack) when one of them accidentally knocked over his lunch bag. His little sister’s baby bib fell out. She snatched it up as fast as she could knowing everyone would make fun of him. She didn’t want her friend to be embarrassed. Well everyone made fun of her instead. Needless to say she was mad lol.
    I love it when kids stomp around angrily ULuNVrN.png
    Jo conjured up some fish tacos for dinner because everyone was starving. Vincent settled down for dinner with the kids LwP7Awb.png
    Valeria the ghost kid was settling in nicely. I guess it had been awhile since she had been back to the land of the living. According to her stats, she died from laughter.
    Meanwhile, I caught Jo taking a bath. That caused a bit of a problem, Jo is a mermaid/vamp/witch combo and can be glitchy sometimes. Well her legs disappeared and it took me forever to find a way to get them back. Then when I did, all her outfits were gone! :( They were replaced by some awful stuff. So to prevent that problem in future, I removed her mermaid trait. She lives in the desert anyway and never was much for swimming. So now she is just a vamp/witch hybrid lol. I gave her some new clothes, so if her outfits look a bit different, that’s why. Everyone was tired and went to bed. She was just about to turn in herself when hipster Vlad Straud showed up! Her older more powerful brother Barnaby had no energy and was fast asleep so she answered the door. No worries. They were friends in college and his wife Julia is one of her best friends. He gave her a few vampire tips and complained about sunlight then poofed away. Pqlv45I.png
    She twirls into her pajamas and goes to bed. Meanwhile Valeria starts hearing creepy sounds from under her bed. zMbKV6a.png
    I find it hilarious that a ghost, even if it is a kid, is afraid of the monster under the bed. I guess since she’s a ghost, the tentacle animation never appeared!
    She ran into her parents room and woke up her new mom. Well what better person to tackle the monster under the bed than a bloodsucking witch lol?
    M5xeDkk.png
    uqmHUVJ.png
    Jo gave her a reassuring hug and put her to bed
    A4Mpp6L.png
    I left them on a good note and popped over to Jo’s oldest brother, Griffin’s house
    This is what greeted me when I loaded the family lol qfShO32.png
    Well Griffin has been dealing with a moody teenager going through a distant phase, two toddlers, and a really energetic and messy kid. Oh and they got a dog!
    I’d be crying too Griffin 2hYZE2k.png
    No worries he’s fine :)

Some friends, family, and neighbors visit.
    Griffin’s old friend Simeon came to visit. He was angry about something. I guess it may have been about a legal issue. But Simeon cheered right up when Griffin said he’d represent him in court (Griff is an attorney). So now he has a new client! V639ITj.png

The kids were hungry so he pulled out the plate of burgers his kid sister Jo had conjured for him earlier. CT8RHFX.png
    I sent the kids to bed and he takes the dog for a run. You all may not remember Bandido. He’s a pit bull that Griffin’s wife used to own. After they split up, Bandido was transferred to another household. I finally found where I put him! Bandido and Griffin wound up bonding fairly closely in the time he had him. I figured Griffin needed a friend. XRz6dc1.png
    The next day they all go to school and work. Lisette had a really embarrassing day at school and was completely mortified BXjQ0aa.png
    I had her eat and start expressing her feelings in her journal dlVuUpy.png
    Meanwhile, Agnes, Griffin’s ex-wife stopped in to spend time with the kids.
    He helped. The twins were being especially rambunctious that day. HVRNsOx.png
    Meanwhile, Marla’s friend and neighbor (and distant cousin) Grace Fontenot came over to visit. 2563Wxs.png
    She thought Bandido was a pretty cool pet. Although she was pretty intimidated by his size. She just has some small aliens for pets her dad Clint found while he was traveling space. hPBYbLs.png
    The girls spent some time playing Voidcritters oC6n01k.png
    After they all left, Griffin put the toddlers to bed and made sure Lisette and Marla finished their homework CMHLPsF.png
    Griffin’s night out and Lisette is in a mood

The next day Griffin decided to work from home. He worked on a case study. His son Aldo decided he was going to help lol caqZzrj.png
    Griff had to travel to Britechester to give a speech at a law class. I was waiting for him to finish when I spotted this random riderless bike just cruising along lol XD s6myUJ6.png
    Oof. Lisette is in a mood today 7EzvC6d.png
    He asks her what was wrong (she’s going through a distant phase) and tries to have a nice conversation JFAKqjp.png
    She scoffed!
    Poor Griffin. He is really close to his eldest daughter. Her mother passed away when she was young. They had to go through all that together. He hated to see her like this n7Sfck2.png
    He had a better conversation with the toddlers. NzsNn95.png
    The next day, Griffin got home from a long day at work. He needed to get out of the house for a a bit B0VnYli.png
    Lisette volunteered to watch the kids so he could get out of the house for a few. He makes sure they had something to eat before leaving N4ewz0G.png
    It’d be good to instill some trust and responsibility in Lisette. He figured the girls would just watch a little tv and then go to bed. What could go wrong?
    He heads off to Big Steve’s Bar and Grill on the other side of town. Its a cool little dive bar and grill I built. He talks with his friend Flamenco Caliente
    pChyXhH.png
    Flamenco is head of the Oasis Springs Bar Crawlers club. They meet at the bars in Oasis Springs. Its nice because they liven up the place! Here’s Don Lothario dancing lpDAnFj.png
    I guess Ted Roswell is going to join too wzCBbr6.png
    Maybe not 2wQ3Fv3.png
    Off he goes 7QAMQxt.png
    I love how Don continued dancing like this was all normal lol! XD
    Griff finishes his plasma jane and bat flies home.
    Its late. Like 1:30 am late. Not bad for Griff but not for 4 young children! Marla was up watching a horror movie oIUTSVZ.png
    The toddlers were up too. Making messes. Griffin makes Lisette and Marla clean all the messes up. X5z2ftN.png
    He sends the kids to bed too. The next morning He complains to Jo about Lisette’s behavior.
    wLTxWEh.png
    Oh boy does he get an earful. Jo points out that Lisette is still a bit too young to babysit. She’s also going through hormone changes and wild mood swings. MKZkr2X.png
    Jo might be a bit too protective of her niece
    She softens her advice though fo7pSdu.png
    Just then Lisette comes out to give her aunt a hug. qGz8Uh4.png
    She shows off her new outfit! HxQryr5.png
    Fun Day at the Park and Lisette sneaks away
    Its finally the weekend! Griffin gets the kids up. He changes Isabella’s diaper. A few more training sessions and she should be potty trained
    opkUfRg.png
    They are headed to the Oasis Springs Conservation Center.
    ecIfsWe.png
    I downloaded this build off the Gallery. It replaced the Oasis Springs park in my game. I absolutely love this build! The builder is so talented!!
    The twins made a beeline for the ball pit:)
    VC6uJdR.png
    Lisette had to go to her Scouts meeting but she’d be meeting up with the family afterwards.
    Griffin takes a gander at the Learning Center. MFEt05p.png
    He bat flies back to keep an eye on the twins. Marla is having a blast on the Spaceship playset eVDoB9N.png
    She quickly makes a friend! 9oeRJzl.png
    Its a busy place! I made a few clubs that meet there to liven up the place. The Oasis Springs Outdoors Club has members with the loves the outdoor trait and they all live in Oasis Springs .They meet together for some fishing and gardening. Rosie and Clint are both members. Rosie shows up with one of her new friends (a random townie with the Loves the Outdoors trait). dJ7SYvR.png
    She went to the gardening area and started watering everything. A few other members started fishing XG8ba1K.png
    Ok that townie is super cute. I wasn’t paying attention too much when I added her to the club. Griffin thinks she’s cute too! He quickly introduces himself EWTnndr.png
    Lisette gets back from her scouts meeting. Boy is it hot. She goes inside the learning center and talks with a few people. Her friend Rocky Beauchamp and Summer Climate.
    I7xqt98.png
    She heads outside and swims around the β€œlake.” Lisette’s mom was a mermaid from Sulani. 1YchIE3.png
    Her sister Marla joins her HaYY4EC.png
    Meanwhile Griffin is having a great time talking with this lady. Her name is Hilary Barnard. lW71ayg.png
    He shows her baby pictures of his kids. eK9Ev9S.png
    And of course some flirting. srbreqQ.png
    He got her phone number.
    Griffin and the kids head home. Lisette was supposed to follow, but she decided to head to the bar and grill APtBPMb.png
    I’m sure she’d want something a bit more exciting to drink but she’s a minor so
    voaQYt3.png
    Burger and rootbeer float it is:)
    fgSKiGC.png
    The next morning. Griffin sends the girls on a volunteer trip to the nursing home. You can tell Lisette is super thrilled arubD0m.png
    Meanwhile Griffin catches up on chores and home repairs. Aldo keeps him company YfGyG8J.png
    The girls get home and he sends everyone to bed. A little downtime with the dog and a movie is a welcome change of pace:) ntQ06UL.png
    Griffin goes on a date!

Well lo and behold, Griffin gets a call from that gal Hillary! She asked him out on a date. They met at Orchid A Go Go bar in Del Sol Valley. That place is too dark and a bit dead. I may have to give it a makeover. :)Ztu4itj.png
    This gal is awesome. She’s a random townie my game made. Of course she has townie attire, not that bad, but weird matches. I need to give her a makeover. They hit it off almost immediately. She’s very bubbly OvhYHaW.png
    Griffin seems to like her KY2timC.png
    They share a first kiss ibT2ASu.png
    She’s definitely energetic :)kZgjpLi.png
    They share a goodbye kiss
    luYBE9B.png
    He gets home. There’s still some daylight left. His ex-wife Agnes is visiting the kids. q1rZFlq.png
    He gets a knock at the door and its a young vampiress. Her name is Samantha Gratz. He offers some training, vampire tips, and a plasma pack SRLZ7oW.png
    He figured Agnes would make sure the kids were well-behaved. I did too. I was wrong lol!!
    The twins made at least 6 messes by themselves rQMbd7Z.png
    And Marla was the worst! He caught her in the act. C7E0R62.png
    He gave her time out OEhSefJ.png
    He made her clean up too
    Meet Hilary Barnard!
    OMG this gal is too cute. I’m going to post her on the gallery so I don’t lose her. I dipped into household manager, found her, and gave her a makeover. She’s a young adult with creative, art lover, and outdoor lover traits and the artist aspiration. I didn’t change her traits or any of her physical appearance. Her pony tail makes her look so cute I kept it for pretty much every outfit category. I just changed her clothes and gave her a bit of makeup Bkc35V5.png
    And a bit of a backstory too:)
    Hilary looks like she’s an innocent and bubbly kind of gal despite some early hardships. I don’t think her family had money and she looks like an only child. Her parents are deceased so she is alone now but she’s holding her own. She grew up in a small desert town, Strangerville. That town is a bit dead when it comes to the locals and the only thing keeping it going is the military base. She wanted to leave and start over so she took what inheritance she had and bought a small trailer home at a mobile home park on the outskirts of Oasis Springs. Its a poorer neighborhood but good people live here. There’s better job possibilities in Oasis Springs. SpPQy1b.png
    Hilary dreams of becoming a world famous artist. She’s learning painting on her own but would love to go to college. She can’t really afford it right now. She works a part time job in retail. Fortunately she makes enough commision to keep herself fairly comfortable. But working on her feet all day leaves her really tired.
    hk8Tg4U.png
    She shares the lot with another family, the Fogels. They live in the mobile home across the way (I have 3 mobile homes on the lot). Steve Fogel is a great cook and he owns Big Steve’s Bar and Grill across the street. liMmfyE.png
    Big Steve’s is a happening place. It looks like a dive but folks come from all over Oasis Springs, Del Sol Valley, Strangerville and San Myshuno to eat. She likes eating there. There’s a bar but but it's family friendly. Steve makes sure there’s live entertainment there on weekends.
    Everybody likes Steve UWI33xg.png
    Hilary sometimes picks up a shift there when she needs the cash. He always brings leftovers to her place. She has yet to go hungry! They usually come over and eat at her place when the nights are pleasant Sj6gYku.png
    Steve and his wife June Kay are expecting their first baby. She’s midway through her pregnancy. June is a social worker in the political career. She’s a bit weird. Hilary is constantly finding her playing horseshoes in her front yard. That’s Hilary’s front yard lol tBcpjcn.png
    Anyway Hilary met an interesting guy at the park. She recently joined an outdoors club and is making some great friends. He asked her to be his girlfriend. mgJoE8N.png
    She’s never had a boyfriend before so this is her first real relationship. Its turning into a bit of a whirlwind romance. cK00ZPx.png
    She really likes him. Don’t worry. I’m going to make sure Griff treats her right. I like Hilary a lot
    (this was their first night together and her first time if you catch my drift). Anyway Griff needs a really great lady too and I think she’s the one.
    FM5aumb.png
    Till next time!!
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Started a brand new Sim today and it's one I've had in my head for a while now I just didn't know quite the details of it all. She just started uni and is almost done with her first session. I have her wanting to become a world famous celebrity but as a career I want her to be a trend setter. She's a partier but also smart and likes to study. A little bit of a rebel but not too much. She also just joined the spirit squad. I'm not quite sure what apartment I'll have her live in when she's done but I know I have a few days to not worry about it.
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    Hi everyone, it's been a long time since I posted because of everything going on but I hope everyone is doing ok and staying safe out there!

KoONeXe.png
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984 well long time no see ha, George is kind of getting the short end of the stick there but he's getting some sort of peace in his final days with her at least. Guilty but responsible too he's just afraid of what is to come and now he knows better, stay away from the occult mmhmm.

Haven't heard much, and nothing about the future cubes looking forward to it though, it was nice of her to stick up for her friend though that angry face is adorable lol. Maybe you could play it off as she lost the trait from not using it so it was just a matter of time, either way so long as it's fixed whatever works I suppose. nice to see how things are going with everything I will probably have to reread when I'm not dozing but I must post before I head off to bed and forget everything and where I wrote it down, I'm good at that. lol.

So first some close ups cause I couldn't resist.
    Donna, Daniella, and Wolfamina...cause why not, also yes actual dialogue and set up now so hope you like it. Also again if it was missed, Don Lothario, Diego Lobo, and Wolfgang Munch they make some nice looking ladies hehe.
    VrisVXM.png
    ka5ssfs.png
    RPbAfoN.png
    w9jZ4Bd.png
    "Hey Cas can I have some cake?"

"It's not even in the oven yet Lexi....aren't you supposed to be in school?"

Alexandria rolled her eyes.

"You pay almost as much attention as mom does when she's in...the mood." she said referring to when Morrigan simply checked out and seemed to be stewing over every misfortune she'd ever known and then some, Caspian winced.

"School has been out for an hour." she added.

"Er right, you can have the whole thing, since we didn't have a party mom asked for some staged photos at least."

"Kay! I'll wait in my room then." ever chipper she left as quickly and quietly as she came, leaving him feeling a little guilty maybe he was was too eager to get out of the house for a few hours.
    hzXumod.png
    Wolfie showed up not long after and wasn't too amused by the cake.

"Hamburger cake...what are we? 12?"

"Hi to you too."

She scoffed.

"I don't need to greet you I know where the spare is, I live here you just don't know it yet." Caspian chuckled, he wasn't sure when that happened Morrigan was very vocal about her dislike of her usual style of dress, which ended in what didn't like about her character yet she tolerated her all the same.

"Look just take a few pics with me and pretend to be happy." as for Cas, well he stopped thinking she was just cute a long time ago which lead to him also being the reason his mother didn't like her very much. He always wanted to show off, which pointed to their eighteenth birthday when they had slipped out after a promised midnight party and met their other friend who definitely wasn't allowed near the house.

"Do I have to?"

"If you want me to come out with you."
    0U4r6C2.png
    "Are we done now? I need some juice." Wolfie muttered after enough pictures, to throw in the fire place as far as she was concerned.

"Yeah go on ahead I'll go get Dani."

She frowned but nodded, Dani was their friend but she just moved in on Cas and Wolfamina wasn't one to share he was going to have to pick between them one of these days, though she wasn't sure the dense boy even knew what he was in. He could act but with the strict upbringing with his tyrant mother...well he wasn't as mature as he could be. Not that she thought she was but she didn't have the same naive cloud over her head either he could act but it wasn't enough, she used to be fine just being the childhood friend until Dani showed up.

That of course, was something she could only blame on herself, of course, trying to bring him out of his shell, that didn't mean she had to like it.
    3p1B3EG.png
    Belmont found Morrigan waiting as he intended to head out.

"Mo..."

"What are those you have on? The maid's cleaning rags?"

He resisted the eyeroll, it wasn't like she didn't know he didn't come from money he was perfectly comfortable like this, her not so much he wasn't sure she'd ever known a pair of jeans.

"Nice to see you too Mori."

"If you insist on dressing that sloppily go out the back door and try and remember what family you represent when you are out and about." she snapped before turning on her heel and heading upstairs.

He needed some juice too.
    QUbTr82.png
    Cas has a thing for blonds and he doesn't mind being the somewhat center of attention, perhaps he's not as behind as Wolfie thinks but to say he wasn't a little oblivious would be a lie. Daniella wasn't entirely sure why she kept bothering they were old enough to be friends of hers sure but normally she could talk to anyone and let them go, she had to for work, it was strange to hang on and when she was as sure as could be that Cas and Wolfie weren't a thing it got even worse, she wasn't sure she could be anymore obvious.

"Why don't you dance with me Caspian?" she asked, rather purposely showing off.

It didn't even get a rejection as Wolfamina swooped in to steer the conversation, why did she even try?
    JUne6uk.png
    Much further away the situation wasn't much better, Belmont really only had two friends and he often brought a different group with them though lately he hadn't bothered trying so at least Belmont got used to them, tonight though he was late and so was the other. The guy, he could wait on.

"Hey, I see everyone arriving, but you."

She huffed, maybe I was too busy to drop everything and come see you."

"Whatever, get down here the drinks are coming."

"I can't, I'm outside working, and I"m looking right at you." sure enough, she was.
    wzHTwPN.png
    It took all he had not to laugh when he saw her, Donna and her temp jobs, he could tell how uncomfortable she was in the ugly uniform when it was something like a hundred degrees outside, even as it got later summer heat was hanging on. He ordered and she crossed her arms as he ate in front of her.

"I'm not coming in." she muttered, tired of the stuck up Clara and pushy Morris (Mila)

"Kay."

She sighed heavily.

"You're not getting your way Goth."

"It's Bachelor, I didn't take her last name, thanks now I'll just stay out her and eat junk food in front of you, maybe I'll make a scene about how you left me for the mailman too."

"You wouldn't dare."

When he only smirked she sighed.

"I'm almost done I'll change in the bathroom."

"Oh order you something fresh? Sure."

She shook her head, he always got his way, she wondered how he tolerated his wife, who she naturally couldn't stand.
    Nzrfw7k.png
    When she was prepared she sat their friend first, one would think she got enough of Konstantine(Katrina) considering they were roommates but he grew on her, she could do without his sons but he was alright by her and being hot didn't hurt. Belmont doesn't like how close they were, after I paused I saw it was because Konstantine was moving in for a hug.
    5w16x1p.png
    He left to go to the bathroom leaving the pair alone.
    "Sooooo where's your woman?"

"At home, pretty sure when I get there I'm on the couch." he muttered in annoyance.

She shook her head, yep she had no idea how he dealt with Morrigan.

"You should just leave her."

"It's not that easy.."
    4KGDYf3.png
    "Yeah right."

"It's true I don't know how she'll do without me..."

"Can't hear you over the sound of the whip in the background."

"Okay you know what?"

She giggled as he huffed, she turned to walk past him to talk to Konstantine but he wasn't having it, Belmont Bachelor was not whipped, just considerate.

Most of the time.
    bEuJ5pY.png
    L2KJIWw.png
    Donna was surprised and Konstantine...simply didn't approve, Belmont was his friend and it was rare he would even give the title out but it didn't really matter at the moment as Donna wasn't going to be another of his trophies. At least how he saw it.
    f9Z0x5X.png
    STzQpUY.png
    As for Donna, well she was fine for a repeat performance.
    ZNJA65F.png
    At 3 am Daniella got her very own walk of shame she tried but she really felt like a third wheel and it aggravated her to no end, she sighed she wasn't going there, no crying over some guy he didn't know what he was missing that's on him. Right? She wondered when her people skills and her work skills for people became the same thing leaving her a fish out of water.

"What's so special about Wolfamina anyways...he even said he liked me in purple and he couldn't say a thing." she muttered to herself for awhile though it didn't help much....

Annnnnd tbc...
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,188 Member
    So here we have Julia getting back to work on making that helmet so she can control her power armor to fight Geno. Wow is that a weird sentence to see written out if this was the first post of mine you've ever seen!
    QaVqKg4.png
    What a momentous occasion! The Monster under the bed has come back to visit! But this time Octavia can introduce it to her sister!
    LdsZ8wg.png
    Sophie: "Does the monster seriously have to show up now? I didn't even get a chance to crawl into bed yet."
    QhDqwiJ.png
    Monster: "Hey look on the bright side, I'm just a figment of your wild child imagination. At least I'm not that super real Robot that threatens your entire existence with each passing day."
    ePIf3Wp.png
    Octavia: "You're preaching to the choir, I've been trying to put things into perspective to her ever since she aged up but she doesn't want to listen."
    ilkfFId.png
    And then here's Sophie ignoring all of what has been said just to scream in terror at the monster.
    jg3atZg.png
    One thing that has brought pure joy to Geno....The first Snowfall it has seen....And there's probably a dead body on their lawn, don't ask.
    iCikDTD.png
    Sophie: "Okay, we have to talk about something."
    feTk6WI.png
    Octavia: "What is it?"
    rsQwsAy.png
    Sophie: "It's your new 'Phase', wearing a bear costume all day is making the rest of our lives miserable and uncomfortable."
    feTk6WI.png
    Octavia: "Are you trying to tell me that my bear costume is unBEARable?"
    Sophie: "Get out."
    939Jdka.png
    Oh hey Sophie, we all know you JUST aged up to a child and might not have a grasp on most concepts. But you're going to be a big sister....and this is where babies come from. Congrats!
    TJFnOT5.png
    Well the kids are off to school.
    KkZHkK9.png
    Well since the parents have the house to themselves, they can go get freaky.
    XfIGKl9.png
    Never did shower woohoo in this game, but hey there's a first time for everything.
    z4fvYwn.png
    Oh things are about to get.....Steamy
    cBjWyH4.png
    Man, they are going to be so clean after this!
    wlbydsc.png
    It has been so long since Julia began work on this Power Helmet. She has truly forgotten how long she's been up at her lab.
    5Sn4pFr.png
    This day has been going pretty well for Luna so far.
    iiZ0hU1.png
    Spoke too soon, baby's coming.
    kg3wkEN.png
    Ah, that can wait. New video game just came out.
    HhbiC5Q.png
    Sophie: "Great Priorities, mom."
    6FeaDbM.png
    Luna has been to the hospital enough times to know how to do this without those weird robot arms. Just push it out yourself!
    IbRWDex.png
    Hey it worked!
    CBnbHc0.png
    Her name shall be, Raina because it was the first name to be generated. I'm great at naming kids.
    ZSkdqft.png
    Octavia: "This was a bad place to put the chess table."
    VZAPrvr.png
    Time to watch Luna do some REAL magic!
    J01F125.png
    Now how is that NOT amazing?
    kK6Tur5.png
    Sophie: "It's alright."
    Luna: "Well who asked you anyways?"
    vaCrMB6.png
    Now I know Luna just made a wonderful dinner, but it's also Octavia's birthday so gotta bake a cake.
    RzsDQck.png
    Julia: "Wait, I just heard that we had another baby?! How long have I been preoccupied with my work?"
    Luna: "About a month now."
    EPK7kqL.png
    Julia: "AND WHO IS THAT?!"
    Luna: "That's Octavia, she just aged up. It's been a very eventful month."
    qDMS9xJ.png
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Hey all! Here I am again, lol I totally thought I had a handle on this, but I got distracted, lol! Here's what I have for now! I'll try to finish stuff tomorrow!

@Nindigo

Ah yes, toddlers do require straight thinking πŸ˜„

And wow! Romance Festival wedding! Haven't done it yet, but I've been tempted.

And dear me no. Vlad is Santa... God save us all! πŸ˜…

Oh my! There's Caleb Hotdog! Awesome. What's the word for that? "Huh"

I agree, toddlers and stairs, nope!

Your prank day was amazing πŸ˜‚ Poor Caleb, no respect at all!

And how nice of Vladman πŸ˜…

I'd buy Vladidas for sure!

Ah, one more update!

Was she erasing a ton of people's memories? I thought they'd only do that if you tell them to.

How annoying.

It was quite nice of the alien high council to grant her request πŸ˜‚

Oh! so I must've missed an update when she erased Nancy's memories, ok! And time for a new baby! Sounds good.

@ryttu3k

Lol, brackish water issues? Sounds challenging. Maybe the contest should be to see who stays calmest.
    Although that dooms Diego instantly πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‚

I can't wait to see what's going on this week. Off the grid and a romance aura. Yikes. Sounds troublesome. 😳

Shouldn't that be one of the contest, who finally woohoos first? πŸ˜‰

I wish I knew what was up with Lawrence. It's very odd.

Ohhhh, the house is too cute! Did you actually use the frame of the old boathouse? On the outside it doesn't look like it at all, but the top down views do. So, I figured I'd ask lol

So many cute knick knacks! And you did a great job with those octagon shelves!

That's a beautiful toddler room! I'm not usually find of the color orange, but I think it's like pumpkin orange that I don't like. Because this room is delightful! Is that maybe a tangerine orange?

Anyway, super cute! And the pose Koteyka made is so wonderful!

@Silverofdreams30

Lol, yes, if there's a party, Don is there!

And thank you. I love my guys. Though I didn't technically make either of them πŸ˜…

Oh, and ok, are you trying to make me fan girl? Lol! Bare chested Thorne! Ahhhh. Lol

"Lori's like sigh"

You and me both Lori! πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

It's great that you're learning the posing techniques! Too me it looks difficult even when you are using someone's premade poses And yeah! I love the results! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„

Wow! Devante is a Spellcaster?! A match made in heaven!

And if he keeps Morgyn and Tomax away, all the better! Lol

He's very cute 😊

@mercuryfoam

Dang! Lurker mode is no fun! Lol, kidding. It's quite necessary sometimes!

That sounds like a lot of work to do.

And oh, ok about the glitch. I see them walk into and out of the ocean. So I didn't know that was weird, lol

And no wonder I didn't recognize the location. I don't have Vampires, and when I see pictures of it they are dark and gloomy. Yours looks beautiful!

I don't have to wait that long for the leering. Although it can be hit or miss. It's like if you see one guy doing it you know they all will. But if it doesn't happen right away it's usually fine. I can't figure out what makes it start though. And yeah, similar to problems women have had since the beginning of time.

I loled so much at your sentence:

What? I didn't say anything. I'm talking about flowers! Flowers!

Lovely nectar and pollination. Definitely flowers πŸ˜…

The manga sounds interesting. And I actually think there are people like that. Probably not to the degree that it is in the manga, but I definitely have known people who had an aura.

@Koteyka

Awww yeah πŸ₯° the fanart is super cute!

Lol, I never know about things like this. That people imagine couples and build worlds around them. It's pretty cool though.

Although I think Harry had to be raised the way he was to be able to sacrifice himself like that. A happy, well cared for child with no adversity in life would not understand that some things are more important than life.

But, hopefully in that alternate universe Voldy would have been found faster lol!

The mini adventure with the toddlers is cute. I hope Tony comes around soon. It's good that in the dream (who's dream btw?) They all continue to be nice to him πŸ’™

And now I have to find that first waterfall they saw! I've only found the second one! Across the bridge.

The real update is worrisome! But I see no reason it can't be posted. Nothing bad happened.

It's wicked of Nick to do that to Kai. And clearly it worked.

I see two bits of good news. One probably isn't good news, but the fact that Quentin said the kids were cute was surprising

The best absolute BEST was that Tony faced Nick with no fear. This is going to be a verryy interesting conversation. I can feel it.

@Daravi

Holy cow! You did do it! Nothing got moved! That's really cool. I love how you make the rooms rounded like that. I love them too, but I have a lot of problems with roofs for them.

The palace surrounded by water and flowers sounds so beautiful.

And yes, I think volcanoes are fascinating and horrifying at the same time too πŸ˜…

Ohhhh, I just saw your update! Scary stuff. Rangatira is such a gentle soul. He's worried about Tomax despite all that happened. I'm glad she agreed to go talk to him.

Emily could be in danger. And the new baby. (I can't remember his name)

@calaprfy

Lol, better you than me! I raised a cowplant once. That guy got the aspiration reward. Never did it again! Lol!

@Rosysimmer

Wow, that sounds like a nice perk for having 4 star celebrity status!

I don't have Get Famous, so I never heard of that before.

And yeah, I'm sure they don't need money! Not if they are all famous πŸ˜„

@Daephene

Ha! Thanks 😊 They are enjoying the jungle for sure. And that dance is adorable!

I don't know why he learned it so quickly. For that matter I'm not even sure if he's that great at it. And Laney didn't do the crazy moves he did, but she danced the dance well 😁 There's always so much mystery to me in a new pack. Lmao

And yeah, that lipstick was a trip. So funny that she realized it was weird too.

I think cheats is the way to go with George and Lily. Especially if it's stuff you've already struggled through with other Sims. I never ever "cheated" skills or anything with my simself, my husband's and kids' Sims, Jasper, Laney, Lawrence or Ian. I cheat constantly with Thorne and Don πŸ˜‚ It's a story. And I already know how to do everything they've needed to do. And I wasn't subjecting myself to Thorne's level 4 singing or guitar πŸ˜‰ He sounds quite beautiful at level 8. I can't imagine how he can get better, but I guess we'll see. I am having him get these last two himself.

But, as you say, you've got a lot to do before you worry about it.

Oh, and I remembered what I called Rinaldo/Ramiro. It's still labeled on the folder with his pictures in it. Arturo. Lol. My phone still spells it πŸ˜…

Ok, the club thing makes sense. And also, oh yeah. There are quite a few other pre-mades that aren't in your families yet.

And now I'm ready to go back through all your posts to find the hints! Lmao!

I'm with you on all the info about families and letters until the Alexander/ Ivy part. Who would be marrying in to give them the new last name? I mean, who would they marry!? πŸ˜„

Lol, your whole Patchy, Ichabod, Caterina Lynx situation sounds epic!

Yay! It's Gerardo!

And what's all this about not getting roles?!?

The game said the gig was cancelled because of computer bugs? Is that normal? 😳

And he failed an audition? Impossible I say! He's the greatest actor who ever lived!

He looks so cool practicing too. Then gets the part and it cancelled again. This is weird.

But it's all so cute! Midlife crisis baby! πŸ˜„ That is the best interpretation of his gesture "do you know how old I am?" Lmao.

Juno looks very refined now. And so funny that she likes the infant so much πŸ˜… after the reaction she had!

And I burst out laughing when Gerardo was saying "Why did we have the baby in a dirty kitchen?" Dear God! Honestly, that is what that gesture means, isn't it? Oh man, I laughed through this whole thing.

And it honestly took me a second to catch onto Forrest Fyres, because when I first look at it I always say frys in my head, even though I know it's Fires. When I caught that I had another laugh burst! Good thing I was alone downstairs. πŸ˜‚

It was definitely worth having the baby to do that.πŸ˜… His hair did grow quickly πŸ˜„

@DarkAngel1994

Lol! Wow! They do look alike. Did Curtis have a baby we don't know about? Lol, I hope not!

And ok, it's her appearance she's judging. Well, sorry lady, she's pretty! Lol should she dress in rags and cut her hair off?

And oh my gosh! That's super crazy that you discovered that the place where she sees her visons has been so important in your story! Wow!

Coincidence? Idk? Maybe that spot draws them in.

@Becka28

Lol! I'm glad you liked Uncle Joey's shenanigans. As for the lost 2 paragraph reply, just answer this.. did it imply anywhere that I should worry about where my mind takes me when I'm not paying attention? πŸ˜‚

He's really adorable though. Lol. And yes! Havisham house turned out well!

Lmao, you were surprised by the cost of the stick figure too? Lol, craziness. And yeah, I might have tried out jungle adventure sooner if I'd known about that dance!

I hope you're doing ok!

@singularuniverse

Oh boy. No thanks. 4 toddlers at once!?

Those are cute names!

I believe you need 25 posts to be able to post pictures! It will be fun to see new tots πŸ₯°

@March306

It sounds like it's pretty hard to play for sure. I hate knowing I'll be interrupted too. I'm not sure if that is going to get better either.

I don't blame you. I delete ghosts that show up in manage families.

And yeah, why play a game in a way that makes you unhappy? It's a game! Lol. It's supposed to be fun!

A gardener with a cat and a dog sounds like a really nice life. I hope the hours stay the same as the kids school.

@RedDestiny92

Wow! How annoying that the game split up those kids. Maybe Grace will let Don see or have Rohan after George dies.

Poor Parker looks terrified. Like he has a premonition that he's about to be stuck with Diego Lobo as a parent! Lol. Unless Siobhan takes them back.

Messy messy save! lol

Ha! Cute swaps there! And the name Belmont. Awesome!

Uggg! I wish I had time for this next part! I have to write some pm's then I'll try to come back! lol!

@Simslover163

Yeah I guess he should finish if he's that close! Lol

And if he's feeling encouraged maybe it won't be too stressful.

Oh! Another update! Another semester over! Nice. With a B+ average.

One class to go?

I thought Alex owned a restaurant? But he still has a job too?

Sean was so funny with his umbrella! πŸ˜‚

@RiveniaSims

Ha! Yes, I hear so many people say that about series. That they are glad they waited until the series was over to watch it, because having to wait for the next episode was so annoying πŸ˜‚

I'm glad she'll finish high school!

And thank you! I'm glad you liked Ian and Lawrence. Lawrence really has a hard time with all that attention. So yes, it was a relief to him to know he didn't have to learn to go out alone. I don't blame him πŸ˜…

@Zimz4

Dear God, you had me rolling! This is the best! seriously the best!
    'Don tried to look β€œsome kinda way” I don’t even know what to call that! Macho?' No, that's delusional. Pretty girl walks into a store, pregnant guy tries to look sexy and/or flirt. So yes, Lori's reaction is the only logical result :D
    I was dying! Seriously!
    Do your friends know you have simified them :)?
    Noooo. and it's gonna stay that way! lol. But none of them play Sims, they wouldn't get it anyway! lol
    'I'll bet you didn't expect that it was this :)' Indeed, I thought they would be physically active in some other way... And I literally thought 'I didn't expect that' when I opened the spoiler :D.
    Lol, too funny! Glad I surprised you! I actually did have a very hard time deciding if I should let her do that. It's so not like her! So yeah, the fire was a stop over while I weighed my morals ;)
    Lori to Amy: 'It was the will of the Watcher'. Amy to Lori: 'Uh-huh, suuuurrre...'
    I was rotflmao ! Ok, not quite literally, but I laughed out loud and scared myself!
    Lawrence is cute, I understand all these guys staring at him ;). Isn't there some kind of alluring trait that results in more attention or interest from other sims? Does Lawrence have that?

Yes, there is. And I knew I hadn't gotten it for him, but he was a Maxis Fave, so I went into the game to check, and no, he doesn't. And then I got distracted because I remembered they were going to be my test subjects for shower woohoo! lol! It's all your fault I'm so behind on comments now!

Traits:
    tblJwyT.png

Excessive sugar ;)
    efRsxLd.png

0mTItk4.png

qZm8Gxy.png

I did warn you!

Yes, I definitely grew up in the dark ages! No computer! Wrote my papers by hand! With a pen! Didn't even have a typewriter! lol! No camera phone? Impossible! :sweat_smile: And we couldn't even afford a Polaroid, I had nothing! whine whine sniff lol!

Hi @O-meezy ! Thanks for popping in! How are you doing?

@Smellincoffee
    And yes, I shifted the urn into a sim's inventory, then let them go home. The Sim is now alive, well, and pursuing a serial romantic aspiration in celebration of her good fortune!

Yay! A well deserved fate! lmao.

And oh yeah, I forgot about polite greeting!

@KiniHokulani

I have to pm you ;)

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,205 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

No wrong in being a fangirl *lol*, been one for years haha.
    Thanks, yeah do not know how to do coupley stuff with the poses
    yet it is not that easy as it looks in guides.
    Yep, he was a spellcaster so that was really
    cool.

@Tixyen

It is very peaceful when the sims work in the garden,
    Lori loves hers a lot myself are not into that stuff at all haha.

@RedDestiny92

Cute toddlers.

@KiniHokulani

You missed me *pouts* B) lol its all good.
    this thread moves so quickly I try to grab a few at a time
    when commenting. Eliza looks great as a dude, its fun to see how they look in the
    other gender.

@Simslover163

Sean is a very handsome sim,
    seems like a fun save.

@mercuryfoam

Thank you,
    yeah, he looks great in glasses.

@Zimz4

Ha, you are correct with that.

@sarabeth2984

Thank you,
    yeah she needs a bit of down time now and then.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top