Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zinnia's U-Pick Woodlands Mafia - Town Wins!

Comments

• Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Sorry I'm so late guys, I slept in today. Will catch up in a sec!

rip :')
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Haha Nerd enjoy our latenight screaming song discussions 😆
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Oh, guess I don't have to catch up. Adios!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    guys if i'm being honest, i want to believe wagashi, but the only thing she said was "i'm innocent" really & i wish she'd say more, that's not really enough to be like, "oh ok she's innocent" but she very well could be, maybe she was busy yesterday idk.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    guys if i'm being honest, i want to believe wagashi, but the only thing she said was "i'm innocent" really & i wish she'd say more, that's not really enough to be like, "oh ok she's innocent" but she very well could be, maybe she was busy yesterday idk.

Let's see if she comes on today. Remember we thought the same of city before she came to explain herself 🙂
  • Options

Let's see if she comes on today. Remember we thought the same of city before she came to explain herself 🙂

That's true, but city didn't really just say "i'm innocent" either and there has to be 2 mafia somewhere :s ahhh
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

That's true, but city didn't really just say "i'm innocent" either and there has to be 2 mafia somewhere :s ahhh

You're right. We do need to start picking people out. The problem is I always feel bad for accusing people, even if they're sus 😂
  • Options

You're right. We do need to start picking people out. The problem is I always feel bad for accusing people, even if they're sus 😂

I knowww it makes me feel bad too but I'm trying so hard to figure this out 🥺 I honestly could just be wrong 100% but something is just off about wagashi. tbh, tho, i'm more suspicious of rose. i wish rose would say something.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Good morning. Dekay, I swear on my mother’s grave that I’m town. And something happened to me last night. I don’t know if I can say it though.

You can tell if you want to save town. LOL.
    ...And why the actual heck are there three deaths?! How is that even possible??

Lala probably wanted to kill Mouse and Nerd hid behind Lala and mafia killed Lala.

Okay, fine. And that makes sense. Last night, I was sent an anonymous message by someone telling me “Lala was visited by Mouse last night”. Now, this could be one of two things:

A. A townie with the messenger ability trying to help
    B. A mafia with the messenger ability trying to throw us off

I wonder how they know that though, if they have the messenger ability? Unless they have 2 abilities, which I don’t know is possible.

Mouse had the neighborizor role, yes? Could she have visited Lala to bring her into her neighborhood? If that's the case, Lala wouldn't of known until after her kill went through, I don't think.

At least when I've hosted, I'd wait until all night actions are in for things like that to happen, in case the target or the person targeting dies.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    This is getting really confusing.

So;

Lala tried to shoot Mouse using her Vigilante ability. Nerd hid behind Lala. Mafia killed Lala. Mouse died. Why did Lala shoot Mouse, if Lala was neighborized by Mouse? Maybe you only get told that you were neighborized the next day? If so, that makes sense.

I would assume that Lala didn't know about the neighborhood until night was over, if at all since she died.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

So;

Lala tried to shoot Mouse using her Vigilante ability. Nerd hid behind Lala. Mafia killed Lala. Mouse died. Why did Lala shoot Mouse, if Lala was neighborized by Mouse? Maybe you only get told that you were neighborized the next day? If so, that makes sense.

I would assume that Lala didn't know about the neighborhood until night was over, if at all since she died.

Then what's the good about being neighborized? Is the chat that is made active created the next day then, or like the rest of the game?
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    edited April 2020

So;

Then what's the good about being neighborized? Is the chat that is made active created the next day then, or like the rest of the game?

Being neighborized means you’ll be able to talk with your neighbor during both the day and night phases for the rest of the game unless you die.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

So;

Being neighborized means you’ll be able to talk with your neighbor during both the day and night phases for the rest of the game unless you die.

Oh lol I thought it'd be only on the night the person was targeted. But that makes more sense, thank you 🙂
  • Options
    Either that or Lala still decided to kill Mouse. We can't know cuz she's dead. 🤷‍♀️

But whatever it is, let's just find the mafia the old school way and not dwell so much on the deaths.

I mean, this could have been a lot easier if you all wanna role claim but y'all don't want to... so.

Even if Lala knew about the neighborhood before night was over (which I highly doubt, but let's just cover all bases here), she wouldn't've learned Mouse's alignment because that's not how the 'hood works.

Anyways, the reason why we're dwelling on the deaths so much is to figure out a. why we have 3 deaths on our hands (which I think we've figured out a very plausible explanation), and b. to try and decided who might've wanted them dead.

And I think that question still remains... Whom of the living would want to kill Lala?
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Either that or Lala still decided to kill Mouse. We can't know cuz she's dead. 🤷‍♀️

But whatever it is, let's just find the mafia the old school way and not dwell so much on the deaths.

I mean, this could have been a lot easier if you all wanna role claim but y'all don't want to... so.

I’m honestly itching for a mass claim too XD But it isn’t really like last game where mass claims could be verifiable. A mafia could just send what ability they have but the town version. And they’d be able to verify it easily. Last game, because of all the abilities people had, claims were only easy to verify for town (except for me, the doomed medium T_T), and a fake claim by a mafia could easily be called out by a counterclaim.

That's what I'm saying. But so many of you were swearing to not do that. Funnily enough, they included Lala and Nerd. So... XD

And me, because while being third-party a mass-claim takes most of the fun out of the game. And I don't want a repeat of last game, please.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Reading back now.
    After seeing the deaths, my theory is that the mafia killed one, a vig killed another, and the hider was behind one of them.
    Also, did anyone target me last night? Just a ramdom question.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options

Even if Lala knew about the neighborhood before night was over (which I highly doubt, but let's just cover all bases here), she wouldn't've learned Mouse's alignment because that's not how the 'hood works.

Anyways, the reason why we're dwelling on the deaths so much is to figure out a. why we have 3 deaths on our hands (which I think we've figured out a very plausible explanation), and b. to try and decided who might've wanted them dead.

And I think that question still remains... Whom of the living would want to kill Lala?

Bella's right. Kills are the only tracks the baddies leave, after all. With that in mind, a proper investigation means we can't forget the crime scene itself. I was thinking, you know how Lala was super confident in how Luna was town the other day? Maybe the killer made the mistake of thinking she was some type of investigator or something. Did anyone mention that earlier?
  • Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I mean, if Mouse visited Lala, it could mean that she went to talk to Lala. But then it wouldn't make sense for Lala to kill Mouse for this... So maybe Lala killed Nerd if she actually used her vigilante ability?

Wait, but then Mouse wouldn't have died in this case. Maaaan.

Are you sure it said Lala was visited by Mouse and not Mouse was visited by Lala? XD

Yep.

Then that message is probably fake... unless some other person who has a vig/killing role wants to own up. LOL.

I’m still wondering how the heck they saw that Lala was visited by Mouse if they have the messenger ability. How can they have 2 abilities at once?

Did it actually say that "You got an anonymous message..." or did you just get that "Lala was visited by Mouse"?

Cuz if you didn't get the anonymous message part, then maybe it's not an anonymous message but rather like you're getting a result from someone else's role. Someone might have redirected it to you?

It said, and I quote, “You hear a voice whisper to you “Lala was visited by Mouse””.

I didn't really want to claim yet but I'm a town whisperer. Every night I get to a whisper a secret to someone but I don't get to know what the secret is. I targeted you last night since I trusted that you would be town (since you were pushing for a claim and I doubted that mafia would do that even in a closed setup like this) and now I feel more confident that you're town since you shared the secret with everyone and didn't keep it to yourself (I also doubt mafia would do that)

Hmm, not a role I've heard of before... But I'm inclined to believe your claim. So far, your reasonings seem sound.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    i just had a thought but no, it's probably too crazy/obvious :#
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    i just had a thought but no, it's probably too crazy/obvious :#

Spill!
  • Options
    No i feel like it's a little too obvious and no mafia would do this, but I kind of feel like the 'coincidence' of both city & sophia getting on around the same time and both of their claims just fitting together was kind of ... eh.
    But just,, guys,, it was just a split-second thought, i'm not accusing anyone
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

Bella's right. Kills are the only tracks the baddies leave, after all. With that in mind, a proper investigation means we can't forget the crime scene itself. I was thinking, you know how Lala was super confident in how Luna was town the other day? Maybe the killer made the mistake of thinking she was some type of investigator or something. Did anyone mention that earlier?

Well, Lala was a jack of all trades so she did have a 1-shot cop ability.

I could also see someone being intimidated by her. Was it... Nush? who yesterday was a bit unnerved by her confidence. I've seen the tactic many times where mafia kills the strong town players because they are intimidated by them.

If Rosey was playing, I'd suspect she killed Mouse or Nerd because they had been fairly quiet yesterday--that's something she does as mafia, and even with other killing roles--she goes after the quiet, inactive ones.

So I guess what I'm asking is, do you see a pattern to this kill?

We suspect that Lala shot Mouse because she suspected her during day, and Nerd hid behind one of them and died along with her target.... But someone had to submit the Lala kill, and who could it be?
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    i really need to stop going off my gut and like re-read everything and actually /try/ to properly scum-hunt :D
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    No i feel like it's a little too obvious and no mafia would do this, but I kind of feel like the 'coincidence' of both city & sophia getting on around the same time and both of their claims just fitting together was kind of ... eh.

Actually, now that you mention it... That could be a mafia trick to try and win over town.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

Actually, now that you mention it... That could be a mafia trick to try and win over town.

see that's what came to my head, because they both just come on and just happen to have claims that align so perfectly. it's kinda like a butter-up.
    or i'm just reading this completely wrong, it worked out in the last game with claims that made sense together, but that wasn't a closed setup so hmm
    MPy9H9S.gif