Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zinnia's U-Pick Woodlands Mafia - Town Wins!

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Mouse is dead, boi.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Mouse is dead, boi.

Oh.. Omg, I forgot. 🤣🤣 I guess that bit of info was useless then..
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    I mean, if Mouse visited Lala, it could mean that she went to talk to Lala. But then it wouldn't make sense for Lala to kill Mouse for this... So maybe Lala killed Nerd if she actually used her vigilante ability?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I mean, if Mouse visited Lala, it could mean that she went to talk to Lala. But then it wouldn't make sense for Lala to kill Mouse for this... So maybe Lala killed Nerd if she actually used her vigilante ability?

Wait, but then Mouse wouldn't have died in this case. Maaaan.

Are you sure it said Lala was visited by Mouse and not Mouse was visited by Lala? XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Are you sure it said Lala was visited by Mouse and not Mouse was visited by Lala? XD

Yep.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Yep.

Then that message is probably fake... unless some other person who has a vig/killing role wants to own up. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    This is getting really confusing.

So;

Lala tried to shoot Mouse using her Vigilante ability. Nerd hid behind Lala. Mafia killed Lala. Mouse died. Why did Lala shoot Mouse, if Lala was neighborized by Mouse? Maybe you only get told that you were neighborized the next day? If so, that makes sense.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Yep.

Then that message is probably fake... unless some other person who has a vig/killing role wants to own up. LOL.

I’m still wondering how the heck they saw that Lala was visited by Mouse if they have the messenger ability. How can they have 2 abilities at once?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Either that or Lala still decided to kill Mouse. We can't know cuz she's dead. 🤷‍♀️

But whatever it is, let's just find the mafia the old school way and not dwell so much on the deaths.

I mean, this could have been a lot easier if you all wanna role claim but y'all don't want to... so.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Either that or Lala still decided to kill Mouse. We can't know cuz she's dead. 🤷‍♀️

But whatever it is, let's just find the mafia the old school way and not dwell so much on the deaths.

I mean, this could have been a lot easier if you all wanna role claim but y'all don't want to... so.

I’m honestly itching for a mass claim too XD But it isn’t really like last game where mass claims could be verifiable. A mafia could just send what ability they have but the town version. And they’d be able to verify it easily. Last game, because of all the abilities people had, claims were only easy to verify for town (except for me, the doomed medium T_T), and a fake claim by a mafia could easily be called out by a counterclaim.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Yep.

I’m still wondering how the heck they saw that Lala was visited by Mouse if they have the messenger ability. How can they have 2 abilities at once?

Did it actually say that "You got an anonymous message..." or did you just get that "Lala was visited by Mouse"?

Cuz if you didn't get the anonymous message part, then maybe it's not an anonymous message but rather like you're getting a result from someone else's role. Someone might have redirected it to you?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I’m honestly itching for a mass claim too XD But it isn’t really like last game where mass claims could be verifiable. A mafia could just send what ability they have but the town version. And they’d be able to verify it easily. Last game, because of all the abilities people had, claims were only easy to verify for town (except for me, the doomed medium T_T), and a fake claim by a mafia could easily be called out by a counterclaim.

That's what I'm saying. But so many of you were swearing to not do that. Funnily enough, they included Lala and Nerd. So... XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Yep.

Did it actually say that "You got an anonymous message..." or did you just get that "Lala was visited by Mouse"?

Cuz if you didn't get the anonymous message part, then maybe it's not an anonymous message but rather like you're getting a result from someone else's role. Someone might have redirected it to you?

It said, and I quote, “You hear a voice whisper to you “Lala was visited by Mouse””.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Yep.

It said, and I quote, “You hear a voice whisper to you “Lala was visited by Mouse””.

Oh okay, so it's a message... Hmmm. It's probably a lie unless someone wants to come up here and explain themselves. XD

Zinnia already said she's gonna use pretty basic roles, so I don't think a creative version of a messenger is in place here. :\

Or maybe there's someone who can get someone's action result and pass it on to someone else? I don't know if there's such a role tho.

Wait, why am I gonna give myself a headache thinking about this....? If y'all don't wanna role claim, that ain't my problem. *eats popcorn*

x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Yep.

Oh okay, so it's a message... Hmmm. It's probably a lie unless someone wants to come up here and explain themselves. XD

Zinnia already said she's gonna use pretty basic roles, so I don't think a creative version of a messenger is in place here. :\

Or maybe there's someone who can get someone's action result and pass it on to someone else? I don't know if there's such a role tho.

Wait, why am I gonna give myself a headache thinking about this....? If y'all don't wanna role claim, that ain't my problem. *eats popcorn*

This is why I wish Rose didn’t discard Oracle. :/
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    First of all, you were wrong about putting Lala and Nerd in red font at the start of the game, now that we have the reference of their role descriptions. Them two and Mouse were apparently town, and there are 8 townies total, so there are only five left. Four, taking me:

~DeKay: you aren't one of them.
    ~Sophia: ?
    ~Bella: ?
    ~Luna: ?
    ~Wagashi: ?
    ~Rose: ?
    ~City: ?
    ~Nush: ?
    ~Me: town
    ^Now, there are four town roles left but seven players left. This is because 4 town + 1 more neutral + 2 hiding mafia = 7 players.

Notes:
    ~Luna gave me super healer vibes when she told me she was hinting at something.
    ~Nush gives benign neutral vibes like you idk
    ~City hasn't been active?
    ~Everyone but you and I discarded a town role.
    ~Town still outnumbers mafia and neutral... yay!

^das all I got. Now, be constructive rather than cruel. How's that for my first list?

EDIT: btw that literally took me like half an hour of fishing :s

Nush to me has neutral vibes, but sometimes also lowkey sus vibes.
    City might be mafia lying low, or maybe she's just genuinely busy bc ik the lying low thing isn't always the case.
    Either way, she's not being very helpful if she is a townie.
    Wagashi and Rose are kind of suspicious to me.
    But maybe I need to chill, not everyone can be mafia and so many people are sus to me :D
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I wonder if Nerd was hiding and that was how she died or if there were three separate kills?
    (currently reading back)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

Yep.

I didn't really want to claim yet but I'm a town whisperer. Every night I get to a whisper a secret to someone but I don't get to know what the secret is. I targeted you last night since I trusted that you would be town (since you were pushing for a claim and I doubted that mafia would do that even in a closed setup like this) and now I feel more confident that you're town since you shared the secret with everyone and didn't keep it to yourself (I also doubt mafia would do that)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »

Yep.

I didn't really want to claim yet but I'm a town whisperer. Every night I get to a whisper a secret to someone but I don't get to know what the secret is. I targeted you last night since I trusted that you would be town (since you were pushing for a claim and I doubted that mafia would do that even in a closed setup like this) and now I feel more confident that you're town since you shared the secret with everyone and didn't keep it to yourself (I also doubt mafia would do that)

okay, seems legit
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Hopefully now y'all can see why I chose this over messenger because this way I can get town new information
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member

Yep.

Super cool role! Wish mine was that interesting lol 😂
  • Options
    edited April 2020

Yep.

That seems like such a cool role to have.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Yep.

Super cool role! Wish mine was that interesting lol 😂

Yep.

That seems like such a cool role to have.

Yeah, it's definitely more helpful and fun than messenger, I just hope I don't get killed because I'm not sure if the secrets go through if I die.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    yeah tbh i'm kind of worried about getting nightkilled, too
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Sorry I'm so late guys, I slept in today. Will catch up in a sec!
    funny-gifs20.gif