Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Raines mafia game **TOWN WIN **

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    If it's not Wagashi, I'll go back and look everyone else's behavior. :D

DeKay seems to be scumhunting, so I don't think she's a likely candidate to be King. Other than that...I'm not really sure lol.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    If it's not Wagashi, I'll go back and look everyone else's behavior. :D

DeKay seems to be scumhunting, so I don't think she's a likely candidate to be King. Other than that...I'm not really sure lol.

I don't think Alexa would even dare vote for me if I was King. :joy:

I think if it's not Wagashi, then maybe it's Mouse. We got to take a closer look at City as well cuz she hasn't been doing much this game so far. ('Much' being actually putting a vote in and committing to something).
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    I actually just woke up an hour ago, and since I've been out all day sleeping, I was starving and decided to eat before looking at the forum. I have an irregular sleep schedule which I'm not proud of, but I'm usually active at night and then out cold for the rest of the day, so it kinda explains why we don't get to talk much, DeKay, despite us being in the same timezone. And I see that the majority is voting for me, lol I kinda expected it when Alexa turned out to be a mafia and I had commented before that that she was probably a "frustrated town." I genuinely thought she was just frustrated or something since she got killed on the first night in the previous game and I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt because she seemed to be good at sniffing out the mafia.

As to my neutral "scummy" actions, it was the first day and everyone was just throwing their suspicions on either DeKay or Alexa. I wasn't experienced nor was I sharp enough to actually find something that hasn't been pointed out already, so I thought I should ask questions instead.
    I remembered that it was a common question to ask someone who they think are partners (since there's only two mafia) and I remembered thinking that "Nerd was probably the only one who made a suspicion list that included someone being scummy" so I asked. It was just out of curiosity. I didn't think people would take it that way.

Also, I wasn't able to vote on the first day because I decided to wait for something to come up and I ended up sleeping while waiting. By the time I wake up, day was already over and I thought it would be strange to explain my lack of action during the night. It was also my father's birthday yesterday and we were busy with preparations. My mother wanted to celebrate his birthday despite the on-going community quarantine, saying it would be unfair since we don't usually get to celebrate it because he's often away.

If I missed anything, I'll try to look back, but with this frustratingly slow internet, I doubt I can post it in time. I'll still try tho.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • Options
    Happy birthday to your dad, Wagashi.

Now, maybe can you post a suspicion list? You did a pretty good one in the last game.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Happy birthday to your dad, Wagashi.

Now, maybe can you post a suspicion list? You did a pretty good one in the last game.

On behalf of my father, thank you :) Alright, I'll see if I can make one right now.
  • Options
    Day 1 mostly consists of discussion regarding the set-up, so there's not much to uncover, but most, if not all, of my observations are from Day 1 tho. I keep getting distracted, so it may not be helpful or anything.
    Mouse: First to reveal her EMMMs: Dekay, Sophie, and City. Noticed that a few (3) people had gotten City for their EMMMs. Noticed that DeKay is defending herself "a lot more than normal", defended Alexa by saying that she would have been more panicked if she was mafia, said that everyone else seems okay, but that she couldn't see DeKay and Alexa being guard and king together.
    Nush: Posted a list of names, but didn't mention who she was suspicious of. Questioned DeKay when she found it "fishy" that Alexa had figured out there were 7 town and 2 mafia, asking what was so fishy about it. Disagreed with DeKay on the "can't they just" situation, defending Alexa's wording. Also revealed that she, too, was interested in the set-up and would have asked questions had she been there earlier. Doesn't think that questioning the game set-up suspicious. But I doubt that she's a mafia, she's leaning town to me.
    DeKay: Clarified the set-up and provided a strategy for the town to win, possibly town because she wouldn't have done the latter if she wanted the town to stay oblivious (if they didn't know what to do). Got City, Sophia and me for her EMMM and then voted me. Was suspicious of Alexa's question "can't they talk in private for strategy?" which seemed to be nitpicking (as City had described to be). This somewhat of an "aggressive" approach proves that she's not in any way partnered with Alexa, but then again, this had occurred before Raine had told the king who his/her guard is. However, she was against the mafia PM and "hoped that Raine would take it out." For her, Nush and Sophia are town and everone else is 50/50. Revealed a little bit about the content of the PM which only the rebels would know. Her argument with Alexa after the revelation officially made it clear to me that they weren't partners. She unvoted me.
    Nerd: Got Rose (now Icey) and Sophia for her EMMM. Posted a list of suspicions with Alexa leaning mafia, Dekay and Sophia leaning town, and everyone else 50/50. She and DeKay both find Sophia innocent and Alexa not. Voted Alexa first, so she's probably town.
    City: Agreed with DeKay on the strategy to find the king. Agreed with DeKay that Alexa's EMMM is skewed. Found DeKay's sentence "if you want to vote me, go ahead. I don't care" fishy and scummy. Thinks of lynching DeKay, but not on day 1.
    Rose/Icey: I doubt their role is mafia tho since Rose voted for Alexa after Nerd, and if she were the king, she would not have done so. But Icey voted me as soon as the day began.
  • Options
    I'm probably going to get lynched today, so I hope my list would still be helpful tomorrow. Since I couldn't vote on day 1, I'll just vote now which will be my first and last vote in this game based on my observation (above). My thoughts are still conflicting tho, but she's the one I'm suspicious the most.

Vote: Mouse
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Happy Birthday to you dad, @Wagashi_Master Sorry your sleep situation sounds about as bad as mine, if yours is also erratic. I'm trying really hard to fix it because I read up on the devastating health effects of letting it continue.

@Mouselline yes..the usual stuff doesn't seem to help at all when I'm really wired and can't shut down, but taking a handful of pills did the trick last night when I finally resorted to it. In fact it knocked me out hard enough, that I woke around 8 but couldn't quite manage the strength to lift my arm, and went back to sleep. So I might do that (but at 22:00 instead of waiting) for the next few nights and see if I can establish a pattern that way.

But for now I'm going to UNVOTE: WAGASHI
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Happy Birthday to you dad, @Wagashi_Master Sorry your sleep situation sounds about as bad as mine, if yours is also erratic. I'm trying really hard to fix it because I read up on the devastating health effects of letting it continue.

Thanks, Nush. I'm sorry for yours as well, but yeah, I really should put my sleep cycle back on track, too. After all, a healthy circadian rhythm boosts up your immune system :)
  • Options
    Happy Birthday to you dad, Wagashi_Master Sorry your sleep situation sounds about as bad as mine, if yours is also erratic. I'm trying really hard to fix it because I read up on the devastating health effects of letting it continue.

Mouselline yes..the usual stuff doesn't seem to help at all when I'm really wired and can't shut down, but taking a handful of pills did the trick last night when I finally resorted to it. In fact it knocked me out hard enough, that I woke around 8 but couldn't quite manage the strength to lift my arm, and went back to sleep. So I might do that (but at 22:00 instead of waiting) for the next few nights and see if I can establish a pattern that way.

But for now I'm going to UNVOTE: WAGASHI

What exactly is your reason for unvoting??? It better be a dang good reason. Or I'm coming for you next whatever your alignment is.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Okay, thanks Wagashi. I'll keep that in mind in case you're not the King.

If it's not Wagashi, maybe we could check City? We haven't really heard much from her recently. She's posted a bit, sure, but she hasn't really made a strong impression
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    VOTE COUNT
    Actions
    Dekay Votes Wagashi
    Ice Votes Wagashi
    nush Votes Wagashi
    nerd votes wagashi
    Wagashi votes mouse
    nush unvotes Wagashi

Count
    Wagashi (3) Dekay, Icey, nerd
    Mouse (1) wagashi

27 mins to go
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • Options
    Rainesims wrote: »
    VOTE COUNT
    Actions
    Dekay Votes Wagashi
    Ice Votes Wagashi
    nush Votes Wagashi
    nerd votes wagashi
    Wagashi votes mouse
    nush unvotes Wagashi

Count
    Mouse (1) wagashi

27 mins to go

Actions

Dekay Votes Wagashi
    Ice Votes Wagashi
    nush Votes Wagashi
    nerd votes wagashi
    Wagashi votes mouse
    nush unvotes Wagashi

Count
    Mouse (1) wagashi

edited because i forgot to add the end to the bold lettering mb. 25 mins to go
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    OH NOES! I just came to check and see this @DeKay ! uh uh uh minutes to go...
    GRRRR
    I thought you were saying it wasn't Wagashi and I was being limp-wristed and a rollover for once, even though I hate that!
    So tell me who the flip to vote for and I'll just do it and to perdition with it.
    Hurry.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I don't think it matters anymore, Nush. I got the majority of votes, so it's highly likely that I get lynched today.
  • Options
    Wait, it's Wagashi gonna get it no matter what I do now! W T H does it matter then? Come after me if you want to, then, dang it.

Just another townie weenie.

effit. Vote: WAGASHI and may the gods forgive me for being a tool. Someone else's tool. Being my own tool is acceptable.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I'm going to try not to be mad if Wagashi flips town.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Takes another ashwaandha...nervously waiting the result...

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Day 2 has ended

Actions
    Dekay Votes Wagashi
    Ice Votes Wagashi
    nush Votes Wagashi
    nerd votes wagashi
    Wagashi votes mouse
    nush unvotes Wagashi
    nush votes wagashi

Final Vote count

WAGASHI (4) Icey, Dekay, Nerd, Nush
    MOUSE (1) wagashi

.King WAGASHI has been LYNCHED. The rebels were triumphant in their quest to overthrow the oppressive tyrant king. The Battle was well fought but the rebels were able to see through the kings ruse!

TOWN WIN

gg everyone. sorry for the VERY rough start :')
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    Whew! but I'm a little disappointed I didn't get to have DeKay come for me... >:)

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Well that was easy :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    I'm sorry, @AlexaKry. I failed to save you on day 1, and they also lynched me. But lol, experienced players are truly amazing. @DeKay already had me at the start and even @icmnfrsh had found me suspicious.
  • Options
    I don't think it matters anymore, Nush. I got the majority of votes, so it's highly likely that I get lynched today.
    Well if I have any talent for this game, it's for helping out mafia at every turn whether I know it or not.

Maybe I DO actually have some kind of intuition, but it works in reverse. :D

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Well if I have any talent for this game, it's for helping out mafia at every turn whether I know it or not.

Maybe I DO actually have some kind of intuition, but it works in reverse. :D

At least you now know how it works, it'll be a handy skill in future games.
  • Options
    Thankyou for playing everyone, i had it all prepped like 2 week in advance and then day one i got questions and i hadn't prepared for any of that and i went into full panic mode :') so thankyou everyone for putting up with all the changes and thankyou @icmnfrsh for stepping in with both advice and as roses replacement because it would have probably been a bigger shambles otherwise :')
    QWO48ni.jpg