Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Raines mafia game **TOWN WIN **

RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
edited April 2020 in Off Topic Chat
Welcome! This is my first time hosting so bare with me :') please aha
I will be using the Execution in the palace Set up as a base.
If you are new or unfamiliar with Mafia games please check out the general rules Here
** UPDATE **

So everyone knows what is going on, after advice from Icey.

The king now knows who the guard is

the guard knows who the king is

there is no and will never be a scum chat but they are aware if eachother.

1 guard. 1 king. 7 6 town.

town wins when the king is lynched

mafia win when the town is lower or EQUAL to the number of mafia members

Other Rules

1. I'll be using this colour text (kinda indigo) so please don't use it.
2. When Voting please either vote using a format like either of these examples: vote Raine or VOTE RAINE. Please also use these formats for unvoting
3. Day start. Days and nights will last 24 hours
4. Reset time will be 7pm GMT / ( 2pm CT)
5. Try not to talk on topic during the night/ if you are dead.
6.unvotes are allowed
7. whoever has the majority of votes at the end of the day will be lynched. In the event of a tie; the player with the longer time on the vote will be lynched.
8. Roles will be randomized using random.org
9. Players inactive for 36 hours will be replaced.
10. Have fun, be as active as possible and don't take things too personal!
11. Remember that this is still the SIMS forum, and the sims forum rules still apply
12. Be nice and understanding to other players and be a helpful example to any new players
13. Please don't edit your posts unless I ask you to. If you REALLY need to edit the post, please quote the original post before adding any edits.

Roles & Win Conditions. THESE HAVE BEEN UPDATED!!! PLS READ

1x King PR : The king can kill ONE other player per night. The kill will fail if a guard is targeted. The king wins when the King&guards outnumber or are equal to the rebels. king doesnt know who anyone is
UPDATE : THE KING KNOWS WHO THE GUARD IS
1 Guard. Guards have the same win condition as the king. Guards know who the king is and the number of guards (but they don't know the identities of the other guards) Powerless. They must protect the king.
7 Rebels. Rebels are VT. They win if the KING is Lynched.

In the event that the king targets a guard. the king and guard will gain contact during the nights THERE WILL BE NO SCUM CHAT

Players

1.Nush
2.Alexa (Guard) DAY 1
3. Dekay
4. Mouse
5. Rose Icey replaces rose as of day 2
6. City
7. sophia (starry) (vt) NIGHT 1
8. wagashi DAY 2
9. Nerd

Replacements

Replacement Rules
A replacement can come into play if a player is inactive for 36 hours.

Day actions (final vote counts)

Day 1

DEKAY(1) Alexa
ALEXA (2) nerd, rose
Alexa the guard is lynched

Day 2
WAGASHI (4) Icey, Dekay, Nerd, Nush
MOUSE (1) wagashi
Wagashi the king is lynched

Night Actions

Night 1 : Sophia (VT) is Night Killed

QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
Post edited by Rainesims on

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I may be generally useless, but I can at least sign on as cannon-fodder. Is it okay to ask to join if I'm still in a mafia game that's going but probably going to be over today if I had to guess?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    I may be generally useless, but I can at least sign on as cannon-fodder. Is it okay to ask to join if I'm still in a mafia game that's going but probably going to be over today if I had to guess?

Idk rose suggested that i put the sign ups up so i have :') , does this man you're playing ? :')
    QWO48ni.jpg

mean* :')
    QWO48ni.jpg

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,584 Member
    I'll play!
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I’m playing!
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I'm playing
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt

This game won't start until after the current game is over, we just usually put up sign-ups close to the end so that we can go straight into a new one if we can. That's what we do when we have people on the waiting list, which we do rn. :)

I've added links to the backup set ups if anyone is interested in case we don't get the min 8 players :') also thanks everyone whos signed up so far ^_^
    QWO48ni.jpg

Ooh. I hosted the 5 player one That one is fun. The nomination one sounds fun too.
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Ooh. I hosted the 5 player one That one is fun. The nomination one sounds fun too.

I feel like you’ve hosted every set up there is😂
    Mouselline wrote: »

I feel like you’ve hosted every set up there is😂

Well....I have hosted 18 times if you count the times I've co-hosted. (yes, I went back to count...and that's not even counting the times I've hosted on UM (not many though))
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'll play!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I'll play, provided this one doesn't start before the other one is done. And that pink you're writing in is hard for me to read, Raine. Is it hard for anyone else? Something darker would be a lot easier. I have some red-green colorblindness and while I can see it, it seems pretty faint and I have to fool around with my screen angle and squint at it trying to make it out.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I used to use pink, but changed to purple for that very reason. Maybe change to purple?
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    I’ll play.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    I’ll play!
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
    I'll play, provided this one doesn't start before the other one is done. And that pink you're writing in is hard for me to read, Raine. Is it hard for anyone else? Something darker would be a lot easier. I have some red-green colorblindness and while I can see it, it seems pretty faint and I have to fool around with my screen angle and squint at it trying to make it out.
    I used to use pink, but changed to purple for that very reason. Maybe change to purple?

Yeah i was using it because it was the only colour i knew (because its the one in the BBcode example xD ahah. Does this colour work better for everyone ? :)
    QWO48ni.jpg

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Do you have room for one more?
    funny-gifs20.gif

Rainesims wrote: »

Yeah i was using it because it was the only colour i knew (because its the one in the BBcode example xD ahah. Does this colour work better for everyone ? :)

You don't have to put the Hashtag. just the color name (magenta, purple, green, etc.)
    Heres a list of colors you can use. Plumbob found it online and shared it with me.
    Screen_Shot_2018-06-01_at_14.37.51.png

You don't have to put the Hashtag. just the color name (magenta, purple, green, etc.)
    Heres a list of colors you can use. Plumbob found it online and shared it with me.

thankyou so much for this! <3 !!

@nerdfashion theres plenty of room :) ^_^
    QWO48ni.jpg

thankyou so much for this! <3 !!

@nerdfashion theres plenty of room :) ^_^

Np. Just make sure you test the color to make sure it can be read.
    SIGNUPS CLOSE AT 12AM GMT(7PM CT) today I'll be mailing roles shortly after and the game will begin tomorrow at 12am gmt/7pm CT :)
    QWO48ni.jpg

Time change i put 12 pm gmt instead of am accidentally in the rules but its been corrected ^_^
    QWO48ni.jpg

• xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    The game will start at 4 am for me, and I’ll be asleep. 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!