Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favorite world in the Sims4?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    Windenburg because it has the most varied size lots!
  • Options
    freckledandfairfreckledandfair Posts: 68 Member
    I love San Myshuno and Brindleton Bay
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Sulani. I really love building beach homes and reminds me of growing up at the beach.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Sims4DisneyStuffSims4DisneyStuff Posts: 143 Member
    Willow creek! I like the fact that it represents the subhurbs and feels more like a continuation of the main ‘hoods from the original sims game
  • Options
    tayahjessieetayahjessiee Posts: 20 Member
    For me it's a bit of a tie between Sulani and Windenburg. I think Sulani is an absolutely gorgeous world and I absolutely love the ocean theme, but I also really like the european village feel of Windenburg.
    "They say it don't be like it be, but it do"
  • Options
    Terpsichore_Terpsichore_ Posts: 27 Member
    I think I like them all (except Newcrest maybe, 'cause the world is just empty lots...)
    Sulani is just beautiful ! And San Myshuno is so diverse from everything else we have in the game.
    But my fave is definitely Windenburg. I like the different parts of the town, and I especially love the island !
    Britechester is a close fave too.
  • Options
    PeppermixPeppermix Posts: 231 Member
    Brindleton Bay or Britechester. I also love Sulani.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    asimbsim wrote: »
    I love Brindleton Bay, it's just so beautiful! I love that it has a relaxed country/seaside feel to it. I also love Sulani, but I dont have sims love there very often (I love it as a vacation spot). I rarely play Windenburg - for me it's too dark

Brindleton Bay is just not interesting to me; too much Gilmore Girls? I don't know, the American North East (with the exception of Fallout 4) has never interested me in the least.

Honestly curious tho; what do you mean with "Dark"? I see absolutely nothing dark in Windenburg, so I am very curious about what you mean?
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    I'm actually starting to like all of the worlds due to the stories I've made in each of them, except Magnolia Promenade because it's just retail. But to narrow it down, for gameplay and story I favor Windenburg, San Myshuno, Brindleton Bay, Britechester, Newcrest, and Forgotten Hollow. For looks, I favor them all except for the desert towns, Magnolia Promenade, and that one neighborhood in Willow Creek.

Still have my fingers crossed for a Japanese, and Scandinavian inspired world to add to my faves.