Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favorite world in the Sims4?

Mine is Brindleton Bay. The green isn't overly saturated like some of the other worlds. It has a more natural palette that I find just lovely. Autumn is gorgeous there as well.

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I like most of the towns, but Windenburg is my favorite.
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    I would have to say Windenburg.
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    I would have to say either Brindleton Bay or Windenburg. I mean, I think Sulani is beautiful as well, but I tend to gravitate to Brindleton Bay and/or Windenburg. I also like Willow Creek.

Even though you didn't ask, I would my least favorite would probably be Oasis Springs or San Myshuno. Don't get me wrong, I like San Myshuno's scenery but I'm not too into apartment living.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    Sulani now and Brindleton Bay before Seasons (too many thunderstorms in summer).

As much as I love Sulani, a lot of my Sims don't live there. I like to keep it as a special place and I don't want to "overplay" it. Most of my Sims live in Willow Creek or Oasis Springs.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I really like all of them and use them all. That's one reason that I like to rotate around. I like the different scenery and weather patterns. The worlds are some of my favorite aspects of the game.

I'm also changing the worlds as I go. Lately, I've edited some of the bars to be more customized to my sims. Each neighborhood is taking on a slightly different feel. So, at this point, I'm enjoying them all but I'm also pretty attached to my current save. There are a lot of things in my game that aren't "base game". Certain neighborhoods are really taking on their own dynamics now.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Windenburg for me. It has the most lots you can build on and I enjoy how different each neighborhood sections look like.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    Windenburg for sure! Lots of lots and as an European, i love how much it looks like some many of the cities I’ve been to
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Sulani. It's beautiful and bright. I live in the UK where it's often cold or rainy. Sulani makes me think of nicer places. :D
  • MikkiMikkiMikkiMMikkiMikkiMikkiM Posts: 213 Member
    Sulani to take my Sims to for a day out or to do volunteer work etc, Glimmerbrook but specifically the Magic Realm for storyline gameplay (love me an occult storyline), Windenburg for building, Brindleton Bay for regular gameplay. So, not really one fav :grin:
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Glimmerbrook. What can I say? I love magic!
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    Windenburg by far, especially the island and countryside. I like others as well like brindleton Bay, Glimmerbrook and Britechester. But windenburg is the best, especially because the island has no fake buildings in the background or roads
  • cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    edited February 2020
    Tie between Brindleton Bay as my main play world (as it's a rural type of town--something TS4 lacks badly), and Windenburg (which, in my Sims use is-- European vacation).

Based on this, my dream world in TS4 would be a small town, sort of based in a wooded/mountainous area like Granite Falls
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,845 Member
    hard to say I still really love Willow Creek so many of my favorite families grew there or started there, but perhaps Brindleton Bay it's really a tie I get attached through story so splitting up families across a lot of the worlds I get a little particular. Short answer..by family I guess.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    Over all? Selvadorada. Beautiful landscape, a culture I really felt I could get my sim to "go native" in, and it feels like it has a real history (the ruins probably help.)
    Residential? Windenberg, Brindleton Bay and San Myshuno are the three I tend to gravitate towards at this point when starting a new save. I love Sulani too, but I don't feel as strong a desire to have a sim live there.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I love Sulani for the climate. Oasis Springs would be a close second.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    To look at:
    1. Sulani
    2. Windenburg
    3. Selvadorada
    4. San Myshuno
    5. (Everything else)

To actually play in:
    1. San Myshuno
    2. Oasis Springs
    3. Sulani
    4. Windenburg
    5. (Everything else)
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • RebeccaThurstonRebeccaThurston Posts: 234 Member
    San Myshuno is my favourite just because I love the apartments.
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited February 2020
    Windenburg and Brindleton Bay would be my absolute favourites. I love all the worlds, but these two are the best for me <3 I love the scenery and the atmosphere in both. I'm also partial to Britechester for the same reasons but the additional one for me with Britechester is that it reminds me a lot of Cambridge. I was born near there in real life, so I love this town for that.
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member
    I love Brindleton Bay, it's just so beautiful! I love that it has a relaxed country/seaside feel to it. I also love Sulani, but I dont have sims love there very often (I love it as a vacation spot). I rarely play Windenburg - for me it's too dark and really does nothing for me, I'm always really surprised when I see it's one of the community favourites. But I live in the UK, where there are lots of that style buildings etc, and I think they become a bit meh when you're around them all the time. I wonder if people's favourite's are places that are very different to where they live?
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    I like several worlds, it's difficult picking just one. Windenburg is very nice because its hoods are so diverse. You get countryside, historical, modern and off-the-grid in one pack, and all the hoods look very nice. Then we have Brindleton Bay that is lovely, although not as rich on content and variety as WB. Finally I also must mention San Myshuno, I just love the city atmosphere - only missing a few street level shops and cafes, etc.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Placebo7Placebo7 Posts: 107 Member
    Windenburg.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Windenburg.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    asimbsim wrote: »
    I love Brindleton Bay, it's just so beautiful! I love that it has a relaxed country/seaside feel to it. I also love Sulani, but I dont have sims love there very often (I love it as a vacation spot). I rarely play Windenburg - for me it's too dark and really does nothing for me, I'm always really surprised when I see it's one of the community favourites. But I live in the UK, where there are lots of that style buildings etc, and I think they become a bit meh when you're around them all the time. I wonder if people's favourite's are places that are very different to where they live?

It's funny - one of the reasons I love Windenburg is because I live in the UK :D Maybe it's just a matter of taste because I love the older, tudor-style buildings in real life <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    I like most of them except Strangerville and Oasis Springs. I don't like deserts.
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Easily San Myshuno (Based on functionality and practicality) with Windenburg coming a distant second (for the same reason as San Myshuno).