Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favorite world in the Sims4?

Comments

• WhyNotGameplayWhyNotGameplay Posts: 4 New Member
    Oasis Spring is still the best for me 😃
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Windenburg. It's a big world and I love how different each of the neighbors are. The style tops it off for me.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Sulani. All my families live there now
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    San Myshuno.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Currently it is Britechester.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    I'd say it's still currently Selvadorada. I really love lots of greenery and the ambience and culture there is gorgeous. I'm also a huge fan of ancient ruins and monuments in real life so I absolutely love that whole aspect of the world as well.

I also love Forgotten Hollow. Anything that looks like it could be haunted gets my affection, lol.
    #Team Occult
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited February 2020
    Even though I hate deserts in real life, my favorite worlds to play in are Willow Creek, Strangerville, and Oasis Springs. I like Newcrest a lot as well. I mostly like Oasis Springs because it goes so well with all of the mid-century modern houses I’ve downloaded from the gallery. :smile:
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    I play in Newcrest the most but not just for the scenery. I like to build every lot and fill it up with Sims I create or get from the gallery. I like the feeling of a blank slate. My Sims also spend a lot of time in Selvadorada. I have been on a archaeology kick lately since Uni came out. All the worlds are pretty in their own way. The awe of playing a new world for the first time is unforgettable for me. If I the remember the awe moment for each world I can't pick a favorite.
  • DreamOperatorDreamOperator Posts: 241 Member
    asimbsim wrote: »
    I love Brindleton Bay, it's just so beautiful! I love that it has a relaxed country/seaside feel to it. I also love Sulani, but I dont have sims love there very often (I love it as a vacation spot). I rarely play Windenburg - for me it's too dark and really does nothing for me, I'm always really surprised when I see it's one of the community favourites. But I live in the UK, where there are lots of that style buildings etc, and I think they become a bit meh when you're around them all the time. I wonder if people's favourite's are places that are very different to where they live?

This is how I feel. Windenburg is actually one of my least favorite worlds. It just has a really meh feel about it to me. Also Sulani would be my second favorite world. It is just gorgeous! I have a mermaid family that I play with there and it never fails to take my breath away when I rotate back to that family.
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    When it comes to living, I prefer to live in either Willow Creek or Forgotten Hollow. Willow creek is more practical and cozy, while the Hollow has excellent atmosphere for me. I always play vampires.

When it comes to going out somewhere and meeting people, San Myshuno and Windenburg are my to-go-to.
    "Narwhal arms" is especially dear to me.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    Brindleton Bay is my favourite. But there are some exceptionally beautiful places in Sulani, Windenburg and Willow Creek. I tend to have sims settle in their forever home in Brindleton Bay, visit Sulani for vacation/special events and I also build in Windenburg and Willow Creek. I do have a lot of starting out sims live in San Myshuno though.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Sulani and Selvadorada.
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    I love Willow Creek and Sulani but Oasis Springs is my favorite!! But that's because I have built it up with condos, houses, a nicer park with pool and activity center, shopping mall, bowling alley/movie theater, a gym with spa. Bars, restaurant and even a cemetary. Most of my favorite sims live there.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited February 2020
    For playing in with sounds and views for me is Selvadorada, with all the gameplay as an added bonus. However to play in I love Sulani with Glimmerbrook (the residential world not magical) being close behind. Sulani is stunning all year round and at any time of the day. Glimmerbrook is great for outdoor sims due to the earthy nature vibe.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    Bridleton Bay. My sim family has lived there since Cats&Dogs released.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited February 2020
    Windenburg is one of my least favorite worlds because I’m not crazy about that architectural style, yet I can’t bring myself to destroy all those houses before I’ve played in them.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    Windenburg has been my favorite for many years, but Sulani may have subplanted it. Every time I play there I feel so relaxed, it's just beautiful.
    Salvadorado is a close third.
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Every world. o:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • ilovejustinmooreilovejustinmoore Posts: 8 New Member
    Sulani
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    "Favorite" world is a vague question. For the atmosphere, my favorite is Sulani. I don't want to overpopulate it though. For building, any of the other ones. Sulani is like a special world in my game. San Myshino is busy and crowded, which is neet in it's own way. The rest have their charms. I recently got Windenburg but haven't played it yet. Looks interesting. I like the combo of old medieval style city and islands.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Windenburg is still my favorite world because it fits with my historical & New England households.
  • JusKeepSimminJusKeepSimmin Posts: 27 Member
    Brindleton Bay, for sure. The scenery and detail is just perfect. However, I'll develop separation anxiety when I haven't played in San Myshuno for a bit so I'll play it until I get sick of it. It's an endless cycle.
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,372 Member
    Mine would have to be Sulani and Glimmerbrook
  • AshenAshen Posts: 34 Member
    Windenburg.