Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Suggestion Box

Comments

• Options
    RemovingThunderRemovingThunder Posts: 1 New Member
    Suggestion I think there should be a pack were you become a builder now I don’t think it should be listed as a career it should be more like your own thing you build the lot and your sim gets paid for it you make the blueprint to show what’s its going to look like and you have to get the materials for the lot on you own and you get to watch your sim build it may that a while for you to finish but it while be well worth it at the end also when someone buys the lot you get your paycheck
  • Options
    KaruminuKaruminu Posts: 19 Member
    > @lisasc360 said:
    > Hello and welcome to the forums... :)
    >
    > Now if you are asking for this for TS3, then EA is done making EP's and SP's for TS3. They are only making stuff for the store now.
    >
    > Now if you are asking for this for TS4, then you need to post your ideas in The Sims 4 forum section at the bottom of the forum index page as most topics about TS4 goes there.
    > http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/forums/show/598.page

Clicked the link, but led me to PAGE NOT FOUND
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    Karuminu wrote: »
    > @lisasc360 said:
    > Hello and welcome to the forums... :)
    >
    > Now if you are asking for this for TS3, then EA is done making EP's and SP's for TS3. They are only making stuff for the store now.
    >
    > Now if you are asking for this for TS4, then you need to post your ideas in The Sims 4 forum section at the bottom of the forum index page as most topics about TS4 goes there.
    > http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/forums/show/598.page

Clicked the link, but led me to PAGE NOT FOUND

@Karuminu, here is the correct link as this link was to the old The Sims 3 site right before they created this site for all Sims games... :)
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/TS4-feedback
  • Options
    JMEllis2020JMEllis2020 Posts: 25 Member
    We need The Sims 1 Complete Collection remastered and The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection remastered on the Origin store now. It would make EA so much money if they released those on Origin. I don't understand why they don't see that and haven't done it yet. This would have been a great way to celebrate the 20th Anniversary instead of a hot tub.
  • Options
    bdpeckeabdpeckea Posts: 2 New Member
    Sims 4 Household Manager - option to go to and play a family directly from manager console. Be a simple but much appreciate option.
  • Options
    commwheelcommwheel Posts: 11 New Member
    For The Sims 4:

- add better books management, this one can be really unhandy. Seeing what books on the shelf have been already read would be good, also an option to have different books on different shelves could help finding the right one. Also a possibility to buy your own books; in The Sims 3 I think we received our books by post. More book types (like history, economics, philosophy, biology, etc.) could be nice. Possibility of choosing the book cover could be nice too.
    - we should be able to choose different career paths after we quit. It's pretty bad that when I go with the bartender in gastronomy I can't really change my mind and go as a cook.
  • Options
    beigewyngbeigewyng Posts: 18 Member
    Add new traits. Like "grump. This sim is a grump and does not like to smile" So that I can make a character that doesn't smile by default. Or "anti-social. This sims does not like to socialize and does not really care for other sims or social situations." It can be like a more severe "loner" trait. Or "home-body. This sim does not like to leave the house and prefers television, books, or surfing the internet to going for an outing"
  • Options
    DanniiF8DanniiF8 Posts: 6 New Member
    It would be great if there was a way to create a sim using a photo, I imagine that i'm not the only one having trouble editing a sim until he looks like me or someone I want to create... Pleaseeee do that
  • Options
    Mich_reneeMich_renee Posts: 6 New Member
    I would love a farm. Maybe some chickens and goats? Corn, wheat... Barn items with hay bales and fencing...
  • Options
    simslover1235simslover1235 Posts: 1 New Member
    Okay so I’ve had this idea for a while now. I think this would be such a cool pack or expansion pack. So here’s the idea.

So the idea would be a singer aspect to the Sims 4. Basically you can get a job as a singer (like how you get a job for acting). Then you can start to make your own music and publish it. You can release singles & eventually albums once you’ve made at least 10 songs. You also gain fame for each song/ album you release. As you keep releasing music, record labels will start to recognize your music. Then you will get the chance to sign with a record deal. Once your signed to a record label, you’ll be able to go on yours around the different towns/places in the Sims and you’ll gain fame and money for the tours as well. Once you become very famous in this career aspect, you can start to get nominated for music awards and then attend award shows. Also it would be cool to have a promotion aspect so you can promote your music when you release it. Like do interviews or perform on talk shows. Also, another aspect that could be added is music festivals. You can perform or headline a music festival which will gain you fame and money.

This would be the most AMAZING expansion pack in the history of Sims. I know lots of creators & people who play the Sims were disappointed we didn’t have something kinda like this in Get Famous, so it would be amazing to have an expansion pack dedicated to just this. Lost of people would play it and I would never stop playing it bc it’s such a cool idea. Hopefully someone from the Sims team sees this so maybe it will be taken into consideration. Like this comment if you would like this as an expansion pack!
  • Options
    Allie0430Allie0430 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have an idea for an expansion pack...I think it would be cool to have a real estate pack where you can own and sell real estate or you can be a land lord as your job and manage your property or properties.
  • Options
    Aiden_h_120Aiden_h_120 Posts: 3 New Member
    i have a good idea for the sims 4 to take in and make happen if possible and that is to add cc and mods to console so the game adds more excitement for players it could also add players to the game and make it more fun for everyone. i also think that the my first pet bundle should be free for people who already own cats and dogs or my first pet because they already own the pack so they would be paying 34.99 for one thing they already owned please take these ideas up and make them happen.
  • Options
    Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    DDrake22 wrote: »
    I think you should make a seasons pack for sims 4

?... like the existing seasons?
    Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
    Sims 4, 25th December 2014
  • Options
    Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I think you should make a fashion designer job and have you sims be able to create their own clothing piece by piece and dye it different colors.

You're a new member so I'll tell you that reopening an old thread is against forum rules. This is a year and a half old. I know you can't start a thread yet, but be careful of the age of the last post. I'm going to give you a LIKE to help you earn points to help get past the NEW part. This thread may be closed.

Doesn’t look closed to me
    Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
    Sims 4, 25th December 2014
  • Options
    KeelyyKeelyy Posts: 1 New Member
    Sims should add an open world, kinda like minecraft flat world where we can make something as big and bold as we want e.g a huge house or a town with no boundaries
  • Options
    Deshya_EnnisDeshya_Ennis Posts: 1 New Member
    You should be able to have two players controlling 1 sim each in one household
  • Options
    VoniReneeVoniRenee Posts: 1 New Member
    I’m not sure how to use this, but I think it would be really cool to play with our friends online. & can only go to their houses when they’re home or online to interact with them & choose if we want to turn down an option they send to us or we send to them.
  • Options
    Dawn_Rojhan_56Dawn_Rojhan_56 Posts: 3 New Member
    I have no idea if this was already mentioned, but I think that a good expansion would be a medieval pack; you can have jobs like Kings, Queens, have a royal bloodline trait, dragons, knights, and castles. On the Gallery in TS4, there are so many different castle builds, but you can't have an actual Prince, Princess, King, Queen. Please lmk if this has already been mentioned in past threads. :)
  • Options
    Dawn_Rojhan_56Dawn_Rojhan_56 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @VoniRenee said:
    > I’m not sure how to use this, but I think it would be really cool to play with our friends online. & can only go to their houses when they’re home or online to interact with them & choose if we want to turn down an option they send to us or we send to them.

I totally agree with this! that would be so much fun, a few of my friends have TS4, and it would be really fun if you could make real life friends friends in the Sims
  • Options
    maddiehutmaddiehut Posts: 2 New Member
    expansion/game pack idea: GREAT GATSBY. A new world set in the roaring 1920s where young women can become flapper girls, lounge singers, or glamorous socialites and men can run speakeasies, be a mob boss or work at the factory, the old mill, and other era appropriate places. The wealthy throw grand parties with hired help such as in-home butlers, nannies, waiters, entertainment, and even 1920s themed music and old fashioned photoshoots. Fashion would consist of all the glitz and glam that characterized the 20s as well as ball gowns and snazzy suits and fedoras for the guys. These are just a few features but you can do so many things with this type of pack. Live the high life or get down and dirty with the boys, either way a lot can be done here!
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Add more kissing animations.

Also, make relationships better. If one Sim is flirting with another, while they are accepting of it, do they reciprocate it?
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    AshpAshp Posts: 1 New Member
    I think it would be really cool if the lots can be set and used for multiple categories. Example: cafe and a retail store on the same lot. So that both could function with hiring employees for the cafe and retail.
  • Options
    CaptainCane16CaptainCane16 Posts: 2 New Member
    Suggestion: Fairy tale expansion pack/stuff pack similar to the set you could purchase in TS3 store. Also, a TS4 store would be wonderful!
  • Options
    RobsRobbie1RobsRobbie1 Posts: 1 New Member
    I think a cool thing would be a house that ages and deteriorates over the years of play or multi generations home. I have played the same house for 10 generations now. Something to consider.
  • Options
    SnowCatSnowCat Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello, I love the sims 4 but there are couple of improvements I’d like to see. For example, babies are pretty much useless in my opinion, because they can’t do much, can’t be controlled and all they do is stress you out as they could be taken away any second. When my sims have a baby, I always age it up immediately, which is a shame because I think the there’s lots of potential for them. To further prove my point (correct me if I’m wrong) babies are classified as an object and can be found in debug, so...
    Anyway, something as simple as a changing table, play-mat or stroller would be amazing!
    Secondly, generations, people! Please make it possible to make one sim a grandparent of the other, or a girlfriend/boyfriend of another in CAS. Finally, it would be awesome if there was a farm related expansion pack, including some farm animals, farm vehicles, even rideable horses and a peaceful countryside-themed world. Sims as it is now is amazing, but I think there are lots of things that could be done to make it even better. If you got here, thanks for reading this and have a great day!