Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What would you want to see in a Future Free Update?

Comments

• Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Preteens
    Vechiles
    NPC Fireman, Burglars and Policemen
    Sick Sims going to the hospital like pets can.
    Grandma chicken noodle soup.
  • Options
    ThrosturThrostur Posts: 2 New Member
    How about a couple of lines of code that let pets to "learn" going to the toilet on rugs? Then you could actually have an apartment dog that poops on the newspaper (and maybe occasionally on some other rugs, not really an issue and lazy coding would make it seem kind of realistic).

I think it's pretty bizarre that there's a pile of newspapers meant for this that aren't usable.
  • Options
    PaladingusPaladingus Posts: 1 New Member
    Prosthetic limbs as options in CAS! Sims represents people super well but the only thing they're lacking in is representation for people with physical disabilities. It wouldn't have to actually change gameplay at all, just be an aesthetic choice. Or maybe Sims with high robotics/mechanics skills could modify their limbs!

Maybe have a realistic looking choice and a robotic looking choice for each limb, using the assets from the robots that are already in the games?
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    More radio station (especially a Metal channel)
    Pool Tables
    More Facial Hair options for male sims
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Thousands of color swatches.
    More ear shaped teeth, eye colors & skin tones.
    Height slide in CAS.
    All hairstyles can have streaks.
    Playable babies, pets & familiars.
    Tweens & Middle-aged sims.
    Great-Grandparents, Great-Grandparents Aunt/ Uncle, 2nd Cousins, Step-parents & In-laws.
    Body hair, better eyelashes, more facial hair & peach-fuzz.
    Fingers nails & claws.
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    They/Them personal pronoun options in CAS.

I imagine it would take a bit of work, but to me, it would be worth it.
  • Options
    ilovejustinmooreilovejustinmoore Posts: 8 New Member
    Horses
  • Options
    pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    I would like the option to download build/buy and cas items from packs, I like to remove a pack from my game after playing it, but would like to keep the build/buy and cas items. I would also like to automatically get leftovers according to time of day (not tacos in the morning) I would like to turn off phone and notifications of events in city living.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Cars/Carpools
    Update babies
    True split levelling in homes
    Update to various occults (e.g. mermaids/aliens/ghosts) - though if they updated them in their own dedicated GPs I would be happy with that too (similar to what they did with vampires in TS3)
    Firefighters/Burglars/NPCs
    Personality update - favourites/turn ons & offs etc.
    Emotion system update - tuning/fixing of moodlets e.g. stronger negative emotions and weaker positive emotions

• Options
    sixdeadqueenssixdeadqueens Posts: 225 Member
    More trait slots, turns on and offs in personality settings, pizza ovens, hibachi grills, cooktops, wall mount appliances, nail polish, more hairstyles and colors, more musical instruments, the return of bands, being able to be a food blogger, more appliances in general!
  • Options
    Terpsichore_Terpsichore_ Posts: 27 Member
    More pets. I'd like to see horses, birds, fishes, even unicorns haha !
    And cars !
  • Options
    tatygirl90tatygirl90 Posts: 33 Member
    I would love it if they patched in a zodiac system as they did for Sims 3. But I want the system to be based more on TS2 where it influenced the Sim's personality and attractions and the like.

Also, I'd like a return of the skill challenges from TS3 as well as a similar way to track the accomplishments (i.e. the skill journal). Oh, and maybe a collection journal as well!

Oh, and a return of favorite food, color, and music options!

And lastly, I would love if Sims could have a middle name but I don't know how feasible that is or if it's even possible.
  • Options
    peachyfabulouspeachyfabulous Posts: 26 Member
    I think a cemetery lot would be most excellent! When you have multiple sim households in a world it would be great to have a place for them all to go and morn the death of your beloved sims together. I think it'd be fun to have spirits in the graveyard too, just for spooky adventures at night. Would give teens an extra thing to do! Maybe we could have a new groundskeeper/gravedigger/sexton career. Maybe mischievous teens could vandalize or toilet paper the trees during Halloween or something and witches could do rituals in the cemetery. Maybe I'm getting too dark?
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited February 2020
    Lots of wonderful suggestions I'd love to see, here's mine (some duplicates). Any one of these would be great, all would be fanfreakintastic! But I know that's unrealistic to expect.

Doorbells
    Pond Tool
    Swimming in all bodies of water
    Ceiling tiles/paint
    Ladders
    Upgrade Moveobjects to move Sims
    Change Lighting colors/dimness, etc. available when building in Manage Worlds
    Bulldoze lots in Manage Worlds reinstated (It was there on release but later removed. Why?)
    Camera bounce removal
    Whims Overhaul
    Inventory Organizer
    Situational Outfits Removal or Overhaul
    NPC/Townie/Premades Chat/Convo Codes Overhaul - Fixed so they're not so invasive to my played Sims while visiting venues. If my Sim wants to talk to someone, let THEM initiate the convo. Otherwise, leave them alone.
    No Autonomy means NO Autonomy - Nada, Zero, Zip, Zilch, Nyet
    Change default mood to Fine instead of Happy
    CAS Overhaul including:
    • Make-up Slider
    • Make-up stays on across ALL clothing categories once designed in Everyday
    • CAS filters off by default with an optional checkbox to see game designated category choices
    • Player Designed Outfits category
    • Remove/Hide Outfits never used
    • Body Hair category
    • Hair accessories category - Bows, headbands, barrettes, combs, etc. separated from hairstyles with color options. EDIT: Actually, the accessories could stay with the hairstyle, just give color choices for them instead of one default color per hairstyle.
    Updated Gallery Preview Images - More poses for Sims, Zoom in/Rotate for Lots/Rooms with ability to choose default preview angle

Okay, well, I could keep going, especially with things I'd like to see added that were left out of certain packs. But I tried to list things that could be added to the base game for everyone.

Happy Simming! <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • Options
    AndyMeadesonAndyMeadeson Posts: 25 Member
    Similar to what @Sindocat said, I'd like a they/them pronoun option. But to expand that, CAS could incorporate an overall pronoun selection option.
    Building wise, (and base game) I'd love to see more options for exterior pieces and maybe a pocket door for the inside.
  • Options
    lacianalaciana Posts: 29 Member
    Hot tubs should have been part of the base game.

The Sims 3 Outdoor Living Stuff pack came with 5 in ground hot tubs. At least 1 in ground hot tub should be added to Perfect Patio Stuff.

There's only 1 dishwasher in the base game and no dishwasher in Cool Kitchen Stuff? It's a kitchen stuff pack.

Every time I explore a temple in Jungle Adventure, the skeletons show up as NPC's in my neighborhood (albeit with flesh on their bones). They don't show up in Other Households in Manage Households. The only way I can get rid of them is to ask them to join a household, move them out, and delete them from there. That's a lot of work to do a little neighborhood clean up.

I want a telescope, not a backyard observatory, for my whiz kid.

The ability to keep the game from spawning NPC's who are wearing socks with sandals.
  • Options
    mysph1tmysph1t Posts: 180 Member
    edited July 2022
    (Deleted by user)
    Post edited by mysph1t on
  • Options
    mysph1tmysph1t Posts: 180 Member
    edited July 2022
    (Deleted by user)
    Post edited by mysph1t on
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Curved walls and the ability to extend window width. If I've got 7 tiles wide and put a door right in the middle, there should be matching windows to fit either side. And if those windows are only 2-tiles wide, I should be able to extend them to 3 tiles to fit.
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    Tag006Tag006 Posts: 7 New Member
    I would like to see them finish what they started with the Chinese Lunar new year stuff. Give us the full array to Chinese Zodiac Statues. I love building Asian Architecture, but I can't keep having a Pig worshiping Society.
  • Options
    High-cut women's one-piece swimsuits of various colours. Also, please increase the waist height of leggings. When i create a female Sim's workout wear, I always go with the old 80s aerobic look; swimsuit over leggings.
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Let's bring back the 80s please.
  • Options
    I was playing a household last night where a young adult has a child and looking at the height differences, it made me wonder why not make teens come up to the shoulders of their parents?
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    I was playing a household last night where a young adult has a child and looking at the height differences, it made me wonder why not make teens come up to the shoulders of their parents?

I don't know if you're aware but that's what it's been like since TS2 - for some reason they didn't pick that up for TS4. This is why I really wish we'd get preteens at some point to fill that physically and emotionally development gap with another lifestage...
  • Options
    More cultural clothing. I've created Sims that are Japanese and it would be nice to dress them in their culture's attire.
    2quwd7.gif