Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    MythologicatMythologicat Posts: 19 Member
    @LadyLobster I’m a little miffed that I didn’t get a badge for it—I got my “10 Posts” badge today but no “Watch Your Plum Mouth” badge, what’s up with that? 😂

Ah well, I shall just continue on the long journey from New Member to Member for the honor and privilege of an actual profile pic—can’t wait to blow everyone away with my amazing CAS skillz! (I have none).
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @Mythologicat I remember when I was a green plumbob on a blank background like it was yesterday... *sniff* How time flies. I started posting Fangs chapters almost immediately after becoming a full member, LOL.

Seems like you already have the points for Member status, so you just have to post a bit more! There are always the games in Off-Topic, or you can just keep gradually posting in Stories and Legacies at your leisure. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited February 2020
    I feel this gen winding down and it makes me sad! :bawling:

And it was so adorable to see Cirrus and Ivy finally together. Sage is going to CELEBRATE!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick Aww, I'm sorry!! <3

Sage definitely will throw a Parent Trap-themed party, of course. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Anders gets a fitting chapter for Valentine's Day...

qehNEzP.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,348 Member
    Perfect for Valentine's Day. :heart:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    @GlacierSnow I'm glad you think so! :mrgreen:
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Dolphin noises abound!!!

SWEET! <3

Fishvamps next please!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Yay! Finally! It happens for Anders whose moping and writhing upon the chaise lounge of vampiric angst touched us all. (I am trying so had to keep this kid friendly....) I loved Ellie's pep talk on salting the eel but missed Kai's dramatic entrances and flippy, flappy loin cloth...One more time Kai for old times sake?
  • Options
    @pammiechick 🐬🐬🐬🐟🧛‍♂️

@Bloosmoo Finally is right!! Who knew a side character from gen 3 would be so popular? LOL. Of course I had to include him this gen. :mrgreen:

Alas, no more Kai appearances this gen...only 4 chapters to go! But his loincloth will live on in our hearts~
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    lone_catlone_cat Posts: 417 Member
    Aww, such a sweet chapter for Valentine's Day! <3 I loved seeing Ellie in her mermaid form and glad her and Kai approved of the marriage. I miss Caspian and Hamlet, hopefully Hamlet came to terms with his past with Anders, and is happy for his granddaughter. :)
  • Options
    @lone_cat <3 Aww, I promise Hamlet and Caspian are doing just fine (even if they couldn't attend the underwater wedding). Hamlet's definitely learned to chill, especially since Anders helped figure out Lyra's health issue. Both he and Caspian are very happy for her and Anders!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Loved this chapter from start to finish! <3
  • Options
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Sky looks toward the future...

1OTuk5H.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    You had me there for a minute!!!!! :o
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I got a bit nervous too but you ended that chapter wonderfully! <3
    Lots of toddlers and all so cute!! <3
  • Options
    @AudreyFld Just 60 seconds of discomfort then! :mrgreen:
    @haswh <3 Thank you!!
    Toddlers make any chapter better!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Aww those little piranhas are so cute! Show stealers for sure! I'm glad Skye got her happy on, even though I liked Orlando better as a shadow and even though the toddlers stole the show completely. It was a bit of a silly question who knew that Rain would marry the Sun King. I did the moment she clapped eyes on the dude! Who wouldn't? If she hadn't I'm pretty sure my Simself would have invaded the game of her own accord and pinched him (She has no shame) And Rains toddlers were just <3 Yeah it's all about the toddlers, seems us simmers are a broody lot when it comes to their cuteness. That said the writing was great, really enjoyable chapter and it kept us all in suspenders from the look of the comments on your page. You said it was a lot of hard work, it looked it and you could tell, totally worth it though. Thank you.
  • Options
    @Bloosmoo
    LOL, "little piranhas" is my favorite way of describing them! Lyra and Anders have their hands full, LOL.

I too miss Shadorlando a bit, shhh. ;) And of course he and Sky couldn't compete with four toddlers!! ROFL, I can totally imagine your simself pinching the Sun King--he wouldn't even mind. (Rain might, though!)

Thank you so much!! Man, that chapter was a pain and a half, but I'm glad you think it was worth it in the end. <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Cosette starts her new life with her BFFAE...

RJQI4ro.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Yeah, that vampire/tree combination makes for pretty indestructible babies. Loved this. Looking forward to all the toddlers -- just once -- before they turn into angst-ridden teens.
  • Options
    @MVWdeZT
    LOL, almost as indestructible as Rain's durable babies!

Alas, not many toddlers left to show... This was a particularly cute bunch, I think, but I may be biased. <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,348 Member
    I am relieved that Cosette is finally really herself again, and having more fun. Plus she looks better in purple. :smile:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    @GlacierSnow It's a relief for her too! And I agree, I missed the colors. ;)
    uduVcAP.png