Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I agree @GlacierSnow! :) Everyone is happy and that makes me happy! Great chapter! <3 And to think I almost missed it! :o
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @haswh 😲😲 I'm glad you didn't! <3<3 Only two chapters to go, Ivy's and the epilogue!
    uduVcAP.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited February 2020
    @haswh 😲😲 I'm glad you didn't! <3<3 Only two chapters to go, Ivy's and the epilogue!

Another plum bambino? And the end..... :bawling:
    Post edited by AudreyFld on
    edited February 2020
    @AudreyFld
    There are actually no toddlers in the next chapter!! (I know, I know, it was all set to be Toddler Week.) But there is in the epilogue on Monday. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    My head is spinning!

Too many cutie pies to count!

I’m a happy reader! ❤️❤️❤️
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Ivy confronts her past...

yfHohs4.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,325 Member
    It's good to see Ivy and Sage connect here. This ending ending still feels a little bittersweet somehow, even though she says she's happy. But it does feel hopeful. Sage is probably the most mature of the three though :lol: He'll make a good uncle/brother.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
    @pammiechick I'll count for you--four so far! :mrgreen: Glad you're happy. <3<3

@GlacierSnow
    LOL, Sage is by far the most mature, despite his age! Ivy and Cirrus are very lucky in that regard.

And it is a bit bittersweet, there's some time Ivy regrets losing and choices she regrets making, but everyone's looking ahead at least. <3
    uduVcAP.png
    So sweet! <3
    I am so happy that Sage and Ivy had that talk and that she is going to have this sweet bundle of joy! :)
    All's well that ends well! <3
    @haswh <3<3 It's been a really rough journey for everyone involved, but it all worked out in the end!
    You'll see the little bundle of joy in the Epilogue on Monday. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
    I can’t wait for Monday, but I’m sad for it as well! :bawling:
    @AudreyFld Aww, me too. <3:'( I'll really miss these guys!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    edited February 2020
    You'll see the little bundle of joy in the Epilogue on Monday. ;)

Such a bittersweet thing to read :'(:'(:'(

But bring on the next generation! I'm hoping for gen were all the characters know eachother and live together like back in Gen 1 :)
    Post edited by Minty1992 on
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

@Minty1992 I know, it's always nice to finish something, but then you have to say goodbye too. :'(

No promises about the next gen though! Things are still up in the air. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
    @LadyLobster You say that at the end of every gen and I choose to disregard it and believe that you will do another one!! <3<3
    @haswh Ha, only time will tell! <3 Just want to keep expectations in check. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    edited February 2020
    haswh wrote: »
    @LadyLobster You say that at the end of every gen and I choose to disregard it and believe that you will do another one!! <3<3

So true, I'm doing the same. :D:D:D #Gen5
    No promises about the next gen though! Things are still up in the air. ;)

We know this is a lie, just admit you're making the fifth generation
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I will hope for a much needed rest because I adore these characters. :bawling:

But understand everything comes to an end sometime...I just will hold my candle as a vigil.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    After gens 2 and 3 I got started on the next gen right away, but it's been a month since I've finished gen 4 and I haven't started anything new. Just trying to keep expectations in check! If it's just a break, it'll be a long one.

@pammiechick I adore them too, but like you said, everything comes to an end sometime. <3 I appreciate the candle. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
    The story draws to a close...

PH3hxf4.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    but obv not forever bc them babbies r screaming for their story to be told

if u close ur eyes u can hear ivy leeg college & my grape grandson's grill offspring screech from the trees, bc bird
    Well done. Gonna miss my Fangs Fix with my coffee. :'(

Promise us pics of those adorable tods all grown up!
    @Cement Don't make me put the bird in the cage ok

😘

@AudreyFld <3 But the toddlers are so cute, there's nowhere to go but down! Except in height, I guess. LOL.
    uduVcAP.png
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    What a wonderful epilogue! You deserve a break after 4 long gens almost nonstop!

I haven't commented in awhile, but I loved everything, especially how Anders and Lyra got their happy ending (with baby merpires! They're my favorite lol)! I'm glad everyone finally found their happiness, and whether or not you eventually write gen 5, I'll always rate this as one of my favorite Simlits!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    @SeaDragonSong Aww, thanks for sticking with it for all these years and rating it so highly. <3<3

Schedules are nice and all, but whew, they can be exhausting too! It felt necessary with the sheer size of my cast, though. LOL.

I really loved Anders and Lyra together (and those merpires, hybrids at last!) too. <3 I've tied up enough loose ends that I'll be happy if it ends here.
    uduVcAP.png