Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW UPDATE?!

Comments

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Apparently there will always be someone who will be never satisfied. Peace.

I apreciate anything we get. Thanks to gurus for their effort. It means a lot. They create the game I absolutely adore <3 I can't wait to check it in my game.

Wild thought here, but we don't HAVE to be happy with everything we get when it's a game we pay hundreds of dollars a year for.

If you're happy great. A lot of us were expecting more for the big 20.

And they said not to get your expectations up. Even for the big 20.

But, seriously, if they are going to give hottubs to all for free, you would think they would have at least fixed the fact that sims won't, and don't, stay in them or use them.

It's great they made them for 8 sims! But try getting 2 sims to be in them at the same time, let alone 8!
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I didn’t get my hopes up and yet this is still underwhelming. The fact the 10th anniversary in Sims 3 was more exciting than this says more than needs to be said.
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Wowwww whoever posted the link to patch notes earlier confused us all!

All of those things are for the console patch NOT the PC patch.

The PC patch has like 2 things listed.

The Console patch claims to fix things that are still broken on the PC game. Sooo why not add those fixes to the PC side?

Or is this another example of them fixing things in the PC patch and just not listing them in the patch notes? Smh a hot mess once again

What did console fix that is still broke on pc?
  • Options
    Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    Was there a fix for the TV/games thing from tiny living?
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

If there was, it wasn't on the patch notes.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    NamesYumsNamesYums Posts: 6 New Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > There's unlikely to be much of anything broken by this patch as far as CC/mods go.

Incorrect, I was just playing my game at 7am this morning. I go to play after my *required*update and now my save will not load. Something is broken.
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Ugh it seems like this anniversary is a “to commemorate 20 years, we’re celebrating you guys the fans!” rather than anything fun and new... oh well, :neutral:
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I can’t say I’m bothered about this. I didn’t have high expectations. A hot tub is disappointing simply from the perspective Sims hate them.
  • Options
    Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Do you think they are working on it or maybe just ignoring us. :#

• Options
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Do you think they are working on it or maybe just ignoring us. :#

I have no idea xD :D
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited February 2020
    NamesYums wrote: »
    > @luthienrising said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > There's unlikely to be much of anything broken by this patch as far as CC/mods go.

Incorrect, I was just playing my game at 7am this morning. I go to play after my *required*update and now my save will not load. Something is broken.

That would be the first report of anything broken, which is rare after a full hour into a patch. When you find what it is, let me know here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/971447/broken-updated-mods-cc-tiny-living-jan-2020
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    NamesYumsNamesYums Posts: 6 New Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > That would be the first report of anything broken, which is rare after a full hour into a patch. When you find what it is, let me know here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/971447/broken-updated-mods-cc-tiny-living-jan-2020

Give me about a day, I have to go to work soon. Testing as much as I can now, I wanted to finish creating my families for my worlds before I went in but creators had other ideas for me. *Insert infinite rolling eye emoji's*

BTW I've been following your Broken CC posts for quite some time now, just never had a reason to post until today. I'm so fed up.
  • Options
    aelias24aelias24 Posts: 220 Member
    edited February 2020
    delete
    Real Life Is Never As Interesting As the SimswIiJK39.jpg
  • Options
    This is the music they should have patched into the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjedLeVGcfE
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Wowwww whoever posted the link to patch notes earlier confused us all!

All of those things are for the console patch NOT the PC patch.

The PC patch has like 2 things listed.

The Console patch claims to fix things that are still broken on the PC game. Sooo why not add those fixes to the PC side?

Or is this another example of them fixing things in the PC patch and just not listing them in the patch notes? Smh a hot mess once again

What did console fix that is still broke on pc?

The freelancer and acting career progress not saving when you travel. Console patch notes says this was fixed. But PC players still experience this. Unless they fixed it and didn’t add it to PC patch notes
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I haven't placed a hot tub in 84 years....
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    thecatsred wrote: »

I love the design but I really hope it has some normal swatches because that one is awful.

I like this one, but I would definitely use ir more if it had "normal" swatches.
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Apparently there will always be someone who will be never satisfied. Peace.

I apreciate anything we get. Thanks to gurus for their effort. It means a lot. They create the game I absolutely adore <3 I can't wait to check it in my game.

Yeah no offence but it's the 20th anniversary, 2 full decades of purchasing (what some may fairly consider way too many) games and packs off of this company. And they celebrate it with: a hot tub, 4 or so songs, and a giveaway. Idk but... Yeah it's underwhelming. I can like a game and still consider this bs. But to each his own.

Well, at least they outdid themselves when compared to the 15 year anniversary. That was an advertisement.
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    Paigeisin5 wrote: »
    Well, I am happy the teams did something to ease the disappointment a bit. The patch is fairly small, has some new music, a new style of hot tub and a few fixes for things I never had a problem with, so it shouldn't have much of an impact on my game. Which is a relief. Hubby left yesterday to take care of some business stuff in San Diego, but it snowed here last night into this morning, and I am snowed in again. For the second bleeping time in a month. So I am going to go and update my game, make a nice hazelnut latte then settle in for five glorious days of alone time to play my Sims. This has happened many times over the years, being snowed in, so it seems rather fitting I will be spending this anniversary playing my game while enjoying some solitude and a snow blanketed view. It isn't the first time, and I doubt it will be the last. Enjoy your day, everyone. Happy Simming !! :)

Love this - have a fantastic siming time. I wish I could play like this again. However I am lucky if I get to play once or twice a month. Make rotational play a bit harder lol
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    🤣😂😆🤣😂🙄
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited February 2020
    filipomel wrote: »
    I didn’t get my hopes up and yet this is still underwhelming. The fact the 10th anniversary in Sims 3 was more exciting than this says more than needs to be said.

Worse still the gurus are segregating one community (official forums) for another (unofficial on twitter) by sticking their heads in the social networking clouds and hoping not to see the negative aspects. It isn't a good message to send at all, never mind the paltry reward.

This is what i find most concerning. i'm sorry if it isn't a nice thing to say, but what else can i say? this whole thing is once again badly mishandled like the last few events of note.
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Hoverael wrote: »
    filipomel wrote: »

Worse still the gurus are segregating one community (official forums) for another (unofficial on twitter) by sticking their heads in the social networking clouds and hoping not to see the negative aspects. It isn't a good message to send at all, never mind the paltry reward.

This is what i find most concerning. i'm sorry if it isn't a nice thing to say, but what else can i say? this whole thing is once again badly mishandled like the last few events of note.

I'd STILL like an apology from them from calling us at the forums lame and toxic....that hurt me more than you could ever know...
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top