Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Keidra absolutely. When everything settles down in the story you should get them a kitten. (I swear Morgyn and Caleb both have hidden Cat Lover traits, whenever they see one they drop everything to do a Friendly Introduction!)

"Working on TMA chapter 17 now and trying not to upset myself too much."

...Well, now I'm afraid!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Just a bit of fun.
    S91OZIkh.png
    So I added a kitchenette to the foxbury commons so Anaya could make use of her elective lessons..storywise.
    xTQyITZh.png
    She didn't smile until Leon joined her after messing around with his stuff, the robotics lab, I like this face of hers as if Susan didn't like her cookies but it's okay cause Leon likes them. Fun fact I don't know that sim's name.
    TKB79Ohh.png
    She's wondering why he's so cheery this early in the morning and he's just thinking about how he wants his first kiss with her.
    k0jNWYjh.png
    MDMvp60h.png
    After a long stressful day of classes it's important to hug it out or Explain how you will destroy your enemies or hug..yeah sure maybe I had it the first time..nope :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited December 2019
    I hope everyone who celebrates Christmas had a very Merry Christmas, and that everyone had Happy Holidays no matter what holiday it was!

Ian and Lawrence are wearing their fake Santa beards and wishing you a Merry Christmas too!

zjo46dg.png

Random question for all. Since this very latest patch I've had 3 instances of Sims autonomously using the enchanting introduction on other Sims. Which raises two questions for me. How long have Sims been able to introduce themselves to other Sims without my help? And is that some sort of bug or glitch that they are using the enchanting introduction? Because it's annoying me.

I'm not through the thread yet, but I have no plans tomorrow, Maybe I'll catch up then? Lol, doubtful because everyone will be posting again now that Christmas is over.

@DarkAngel1994

Why is Don Lothorio a pain in the a - s in everyone's game?!

I feel really bad for Christian though

Well, Caleb too

What a mess 😣

And of course it's Don's fault.

Although he looked very sweet in the picture when he was thinking about taking care of Jonathan and the baby if it was his 🤔

That's the problem with him. He seems sweet, but he's just trouble.

Now I'm anxious to know who's baby it is. Do you actually know? You don't have to say who, I'm just wondering if you know.

@Ellupelluellu

The last update I can find from you was on December 22nd. It's very cute. I'm glad to hear that Ted will be in your Babs and Geoffrey save too! I hope we get to see him once in awhile in the background, or maybe he'll show up in the tabloid news.

I love what Bjorn and Mortimer did at the restaurant too. I love how this game does things like that, makes them look down when Clara looks at them, but then they look wistfully at her when she walks away. Poor them, Ted is just better than all of them 😅

I think the all-in-one community lot that you made is really great. But are you going to put it in your Babs and Geoffrey save? Is your whole challenge going to be in that save? Your aged up premades are really cool, especially Hugo Villarreal. I would never have expected him to look that awesome.

Of course, my favorite has to be good old Wolfgang "Just shut the plum up!!!"

I can't wait to see what happens in this challenge, it sounds like a lot of fun!

@queenvortex808

Your sim Joyce Fleming is quite a amazing person. I think she does need to go to the university, it sounds like there's nothing left for her to do until she gets there.

I hope you've been able to figure out how to post pictures. I can't wait to see how your Sims look. You've always had such great characters, I'd love to see how they look!

@NationalPokedex

I completely agree about the premade homes and/or lots. Like Johnny zest trailer is tiny but his lot is enormous, and the pancakes house takes up their whole lot but doesn't really have room for a baby. I don't know, none of them seem very good to me.

Lots of times I take a few of the premades and put them together in houses so that there are 8 of them per house, then that frees up a lot of lots that I can use for other Sims, but still leaves the premades in the game.

Do you play with aging on or aging off?

@Daephene

Well I hope that you have gotten to relax now. It's after Christmas, so perhaps all of the Christmas events are over?

Esau and Jacob are adorable. Jacob is so cute with the doll, playing with Billie. He's a darn good dancer too! 😄🥰

It looks like Esau is going to be a really smart little guy! Doing his flash cards and his building blocks.

Also! that's super wonderful to hear that the high chairs are working LOL!

Your 12 days of Winterfest song is truly remarkable!

I'm pretty sure you have the correct numbers for each thing you mentioned.

12 Morgyn Embers sounds just about right, 10 vampires creeping is quite believable. Five dozen lipstick smooches is accurate and adorable,

And I'm always happy to find a question to ask, lmao 😂😅 Thanks so much for the personal mention 🥰

@TheLastStar

Oh my gosh, I think you have the craziest combo going! Morgyn Corin Caleb and Casgarth all together at the same time?

That could make some real amazing screenshots! (Probably a little like the one here of the three of them together, I can see why it made such a stir in the thread 😄😅)

Sounds like Morgyn is doing quite well in his magical training, and having fun with the guys. Caleb is so adorable in those pictures where he's talking to Morgyn. Morgyn looks absolutely wiped out, and Caleb looks like he's ready to party ☺️

Their happy holidays photoshoot is very cute. All those wonderful angles and snowy backgrounds. They look like they are having quite a nice Winterfest themselves!

@Keidra

Thanks for the information on making the original Simeon playable, and getting a new one to take his place. I don't have MCCC, so my game doesn't grab people from my library. But I think I might know what you mean, and MCCC would not be required. Maybe I'll try it and just quit without saving if it doesn't work.

And okay I get it as to why Morgyn doesn't remember meeting Caleb when they were younger.

Chapter 16 is awesome!! I mean, I love all of it, but hey!! Vlad is dead (more dead? Gone?) Not sure how to phrase it, but it's certainly great news!

Also good that Morgyn is pulling himself together, and that Cassandra is making potions to help herself cope with Damion being gone.

Hopefully this all means that they'll be off to find him soon.

And if Vlad actually stays dead maybe this whole ordeal will end soon anyways 🤔

I'm happy to see Summer, she's always fun! And I think your idea for getting rid of paparazzi is amusing! Great idea 😅

@Koteyka

Thank you so much! I'm blushing :blush:

I just reread the 4 chapters you put up while I've been so busy.

I was also reading them as you put them up, but it was great to read them all in a row like this. ❤️

All I kept thinking as I read these very painful accounts of Tony's breakdown was that they sounded so realistic.

Tony's reactions are reactions that I've seen and dealt with, (and sometimes felt) myself. So I've been worrying/wondering if you've had to deal with those feelings yourself.

The way you write the pain seems personal, and the way you write Steve comforting Tony is exactly the way I've dealt with my loved one's pain too.

I guess what I'm saying is, I hope you haven't had to deal with this for real, and that if you have, I hope things are ok now.

The updates are beautiful, as always. Orange is quite an interesting character, isn't he? I like how he said he'd always been jealous of how Peter's parents always got along, but his parents didn't. Peter should have thought about that as Orange gave his ridiculous ideas on bullying and real life. I see Orange as a bit of a victim too. Of the society he was raised in, and parents who are willing to make and watch other people suffer so that they don't. Not very good role models 🙄 It'd be nice to see Orange have a bit of redemption.

Octavia was brave to finally fess up to what had happened. I wish she'd done it sooner, like immediately after it happened. But she did do it in time to save Tony's life.

I understand how Steve feels. He thinks he'll never feel the same way about Tony again, yet he's prepared to stay with him forever in order to make him better. When the choice is to stay, even though you're hurt and angry, or leave - knowing that your loved one will die without you - well, I think most people stay to help. I certainly did. And eventually the pain recedes, even though you think it can't.

The way Tony freaks out when Steve leaves to go to the bathroom is poignant. At that point the power that Steve has over Tony is immeasurable. And it shows the strength of his character that all he feels is compassion, and has no need to make Tony suffer more than he already has. Because it would be so easy to do. Tony is a broken man.

The final shots of the dream sequence are beautiful. I hope Tony was seeing them in his mind. Nick is terrifying in the dream. Evil and twisted. Just like the real Nick, sadly.

Anyway, there's too much to comment on, but it's all wonderfully written, and I think writing this story is something very important and necessary to you. I'm glad you are sharing it with us. Thank you.

@Morkovka

Lol, I love the gif about Diego 😅 He is always excited to be around Dash.

And I see what you did there 😅 "Knox him out"🤣 That would be useful.

I think Capt Lecture got the good end of that deal. A cat named Salmon is better than Judith Ward any day. 😉

Lol, Caleb and Morgyn certainly have a hard time finding a place to go out together. 😅

Caleb's house is probably best.

Your toddler indulgence is inspiring me! Oh my God!! The adorableness ❤️🥰❤️

I want to go in my game and age down a million Sims into toddlers! Make a save completely populated by toddlers!!

Your's are so darling. Thank you for the fun Happy Holidays message ❤️

@ryttu3k

Well, if that doesn't say something about my powers of observation (or possibly eyesight 😅) I don't know what does. I didn't even notice that there was a woman I didn't recognize in the simstagram picture. Lol. I remember when you introduced them to us 😊 Very nice touch for their post.

Thanks about Ian and Lawrence 😊 They are my "virtual" world. They always cheer me up 🥰

@Becka28

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures of Ian and Lawrence in Granite Falls 😊

I knew exactly what you meant, bad grammar or not 😅 Lawrence always wants to be where Ian is. So yes, he's doing his best. 😂

I'm sorry to hear that you have antibiotic problem too. I'm only sensitive to one, thank goodness. But my daughter and I are not blood related, and she seems to have gotten quite a problem with them. It makes it so much harder to get proper treatment, as I can see you know.

Diego looks divine, as usual, I'm glad he's having a lovely time 🥰❤️😍

@KiniHokulani
    @AlwaysAsking OMG I am really not liking Knox and his BS, not gonna lie! He needs to just leave Diego alone! But you know, there are people like that, always need to have their backup.. ugh! Still, it makes for good drama, so I love it all the same :D I also do like how natural Diego and Dash's friendship is progressing into romance. It's very romantic, and gosh do I love a good romance :smile: Seeing your simself and your husband was a nice surprise too! Hope you're having a wonderful holiday so far, you've been so busy and I'm constantly impressed at your superwoman powers and how you can keep up with everything. :tired_face:

Thanks so much ... again :heart: We had a very nice Christmas, I hope you did too! :blush:

Knox is kind of obknoxious lol I guess it's up to Diego whether Knox becomes a problem. But yeah, there's no denying how attracted Dash and Diego are to each other.

It's always fun to come across "myself" in the game. I see my "husband" out constantly, lol But that's how it is in real life anyway.

I'm hoping to get a Don and Thorne update together soon, I miss those guys, lol. Talk about drama :sweat_smile:
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited December 2019
    @AlwaysAsking
    I'm not sure why I was so TL;DR about it the first time lmao, but I meant you save and place a copy yourself, you can evict the copy right after if you don't want him taking up a lot, then immediately load into OG Simeon to demote him from Sagehood. If he's not in a household you may have to place him first, but yeah.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @ryttu3k, page 551.
    Thank you! Have a great new year yourself!

@Becka28, 551.
    I have my relatives to thank for that! I got quite a few Amazon gift cards from them!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @RedDestiny92 hugging it out sounds a bit healthier! ;)

@AlwaysAsking Merry Christmas to you too! :D Aww, they look cute! And all good, Dahlia possibly merged in with Lilith a bit XD (They do look very alike!)

Today I've mostly been sorted through the 400+ CC items I downloaded (it's Christmas shopping for my Sims!), but in the process of testing, Elsa Bjergsen did age up to teen. I think her makeover turned out pretty cute!

bReBaX2.jpg

Tried to keep to the same colour scheme and general naturalistic look (here is her child look). Intriguingly, given that she was known as the child genius before, she gained the Goofball trait and the Joke Star aspiration! Genius joker, huh? Could be interesting! (Also, I'm having a glitch with eyes at the moment and can't change them back to blue, will do that... at some point.)
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    First screenshot of this update is of the Archaeology table and computer in the basement of Hillview Hideaway:
    12-07-19_10-22-20%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Archaeology
    So, Shine got to work with authentication:
    12-07-19_10-27-49%25C2%25A0AM.png
    12-07-19_10-28-47%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Looks like this one's genuine!
    12-07-19_10-29-33%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Affection time!
    This basement also has a makeup room:
    12-07-19_10-30-24%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Shine reapplied her shiny, bright pink lipstick whilst Roddy watched:
    12-07-19_10-31-45%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Shine then checked herself in the mirror. That's a new formal outfit that she's wearing:
    12-07-19_10-42-23%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then she gave Roddy a cuddle:
    12-07-19_10-44-19%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Over to the affection station!
    12-07-19_10-45-18%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Shine gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    12-07-19_11-02-56%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'What time is it?' Shine said, giggling:
    12-07-19_11-03-20%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'Lipstick smooches time!' Roddy replied:
    12-07-19_11-03-29%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'Allll aboard! CHUUU CHUUU!' Shine said, giggling:
    12-07-19_11-06-34%25C2%25A0AM.png
    She made a kissy face at Roddy, which made him giggle:
    12-07-19_11-06-35%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Shine then gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    12-07-19_11-06-38%25C2%25A0AM.png
    12-07-19_11-07-16%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    12-07-19_11-08-20%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    12-07-19_11-08-36%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Shine then blew a big kiss towards Roddy:
    12-07-19_11-43-58%25C2%25A0AM.png
    12-07-19_11-44-00%25C2%25A0AM.png
    12-07-19_11-44-09%25C2%25A0AM.png
    12-07-19_11-44-13%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Shine gave Roddy another big loving hug:
    12-07-19_11-45-23%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'I love you, sweetie!' Shine said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy:
    12-07-19_11-45-34%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'I love you too, mummy!' Roddy replied, smilling sweetly at Shine:
    12-07-19_11-45-45%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy then gave Shine a big loving hug and a kiss on the cheek:
    12-07-19_11-46-28%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Shine smiled:
    12-07-19_11-46-23%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And gave Roddy a very big smooch on the cheek:
    12-07-19_11-50-18%25C2%25A0AM.png
    12-07-19_11-50-30%25C2%25A0AM.png
    The pair then got ready to go back into the jungle.
    Back into the jungle
    Roddy and Shine made their way through the jungle, doing their usual tasks:
    12-07-19_11-57-50%25C2%25A0AM.png
    12-07-19_12-02-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-07-19_12-03-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Along the way, they saw Grace and she was not having a good time:
    12-07-19_12-06-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-07-19_12-07-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy and Shine made it to the Royal Baths:
    12-07-19_12-39-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair got changed into their sleepwear outfits:
    12-07-19_12-40-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine set up the tent and she and Roddy went to sleep:
    12-07-19_12-42-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-07-19_12-45-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Bonus Picture
    Wondering where I put the stairs to the basement? I placed them just behind the rental:
    12-07-19_11-54-02%25C2%25A0AM.png

I've just had to change Miss Valencia's first name, due to her original name being plummed out. I did a search, and when I saw what the first result was, I was like 'Aaaah, that explains it'.
    Hold on, I've got an even better idea! Since the original name meant Grace, I'll change it to Grace!
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    Chapter 17. Is Damian dead? Is Damian not dead? It's a question. Unfortunately, 17 doesn't answer that question directly. 18 will. Yeah. xD 17 is pretty tame. Assuming nothing changes between here and there, I've got like three more chapters and TMA is done. We'll see. I kind of want it to go on forever but even the best stories end, and this one's nowhere near close to best. Rofl.
    Recap: Damian Ember the Morgyn Ember CAS clone moved into an apartment with Cassandra Goth, then they moved to a better apartment, stole the Vatores, turned them human, shipped them to college, and then stole Morgyn. Morgyn turned Caleb into a spellcaster, Lilith ticked the Watcher off and is being forced to be present, and then Vladislaus called in the cavalry named Sarnai and things are going quite sour quite fast. Cassandra and Damian are married, have a daughter named Esmeralda, Esme for short, and Morgyn and Caleb are engaged.
    { Archive | Cast }

12-25-19_8-14-54-pm.jpg
    “So what are these, exactly?” Cassandra asked, studying the new saplings in the lower floor.
    “They’re plasma fruit trees,” Lilith answered. “A particular tree that produces fruit with similar qualities to Sim plasma. This way, I won’t need to drink Sim sourced plasma as often.”
    “Oh,” Cassandra answered. And then her nose wrinkled. “I’m almost sorry I asked.”
    Lilith laughed. “Yeah, you get that feeling sometimes with vampiric stuff.”
    Cassandra smiled softly. “Damian would love to see these. He’s always interested in science things like this. Figuring out how these work would be a great challenge to him.”
    There wasn’t as much sadness in Cassandra’s tone, this time. Still, Lilith could hear the pain in her voice. Maybe one never got over things like this. Lilith looked sad, for a moment, reaching over and resting her hand on Cassandra’s arm for a moment.
    “He can see them when they’re full-grown,” she said.
    Cassandra took a breath in. “Yeah.” The more it was said, though, the less Cassandra believed it.
    12-25-19_8-57-50-pm.jpg
    “No no, put a little more oomph into it,” Bella said, watching Cassandra and Caleb practise their magic in the back yard. Bella wasn’t an offensive caster; that was Mortimer. But she had duelled a high number of offensive casters and was relatively familiar with how it should work.
    “If I put any more oomph into it, Mrs. Goth,” Caleb said, “I’m gonna blow out your back windows.”
    Bella giggled. “Oh please,” she said. “Blow the back windows out, it wouldn’t be the first time.”
    Caleb arched an eyebrow.
    Cassandra coughed and said, “Repairio.”
    “Oh.” Caleb sighed. “You know, no matter how many times I watch Morgyn cast that on the dishwasher and the computers, it still surprises me every time that it’s a thing.”
    “You get used to it,” Bella said. “Now come on, blow out the back windows! Won’t learn anything if you don’t break a thing or two!”

12-25-19_9-19-41-pm.jpg
    “Mama, I come home?” Esmeralda asked, gazing up at Cassandra.
    The older woman sighed and shook her head. “Not yet, Esme.”
    “But why?” Esme asked. “I wanna go home!”
    “Well,” Cassandra started, kneeling down to be closer to Esmeralda’s height, “daddy had to go away. And mama’s always busy with schoolwork. It’s really boring now, and we can’t watch you so well.”
    “It’s boring here.”
    Cassandra snorted. “I know kiddo,” she said. “But it’ll be okay. It won’t be forever, and you’ll come home soon enough. It’ll go by in a blur.”
    “Okay…” Esme said. “Hug?” she asked, holding her arms up.
    Cassandra smiled, moving over and hugging her daughter. Esme was all she had left of Damian, now. Though Cassandra didn’t want to think about it, she knew there was the very real chance Damian wouldn’t ever come home. She’d worry about explaining that to Esmeralda when she had to, and not before.

12-25-19_9-28-55-pm.jpg
    “Hey, Morgyn,” Devante greeted.
    Morgyn offered a small smile, though it was notably strained. “Hey,” came the short answer. “How’s life treating you?”
    “Alright,” Devante answered. “Magic’s on the fritz like it is for everyone. And Magic Realm’s kind of a mess without you and the other Sages around.”
    “L.’s gone now too?” Morgyn asked.
    “Yeah,” Devante answered. “Cheyanne doesn’t know the details but she was there one day and then wasn’t.”
    “Cheyanne’s not spending too much time out in Magic Realm, is she?” Morgyn asked.
    “Way too much if you ask me,” Devante replied. “You know her. She’s out there protecting everyone else, trying to shield the familiars, too… I’m scared Morgyn. I can’t lose her.”
    Morgyn smiled sadly, holding onto Devante’s sleeve for a moment. “Cheyanne’s stronger than that,” Morgyn said. “And smarter. Trust she knows when to back out.”
    “I would if she had a habit of backing out,” Devante said, grumbling. “Please tell me you have a plan.”
    Morgyn frowned. “Not really. I’m kind of flying blind here.”
    “I understand that your copy’s running the show now,” Devante said. “Kind of like a king in all but name. Something, and I guess it’s the vampire that hangs around your copy these days, is brainwashing the other spellcasters into thinking nothing’s wrong. They’re ripping apart the islands, too, drilling into the rock and everything.”
    That was worse than Morgyn had been afraid of. Well, not all of the magical tomes were in Magic Realm. Some of them were with Morgyn, and maybe Simeon had a few. “You keep me posted okay?” Morgyn asked.
    “Sure,” Devante said. “And please try telling Cheyanne not to do anything stupid.”
    Honestly, someone needed to define stupid, because Morgyn might be doing stupid here soon, too, and Morgyn was a lot of things. Usually hypocrite wasn’t on the list, and Morgyn would like to keep it that way.

12-26-19_1-49-55-am.jpg
    “Oh, Dion,” Lilith said, having come out to check the mail.
    “Hey Lilith,” Dion greeted.
    “Dion, hey!” Caleb said, peeking out the door.
    “What brings you this way? And during the day no less?” Lilith asked.
    “Well,” Dion said, “I got a question for you. Did you happen to… I don’t know… murder Vladislaus?”
    Lilith snorted. “I might have, yes.”
    Lilith!” Caleb exclaimed.
    “What?” Lilith answered. “He bit Summer! So I killed him.”
    Caleb arched an eyebrow. “That’s a bit drastic, don’t you think?”
    “No,” Lilith stubbornly replied. “… kind of. … well it’s too dang late for that now, isn’t it?”
    Caleb sighed.
    Dion shook his head. “Do you have any idea whatcha done just did to the sociopolitical environment of Forgotten Hollow? Ain’t nothin’ good goin’ on out there, girl.”
    Lilith frowned. “I figured someone else would step up to fill the gap.”
    “Oh sure, somebody did,” Dion said. “Miss Hell, that is.”
    Lilith and Caleb exchanged glances.
    “You can destroy her, we all know it,” Dion said. ”You’re the strongest of us after Sarnai and Vladislaus. And maybe you should, because if somebody doesn’t put her in her place, she’s gon’ make Forgotten Hollow more dangerous’n Vladislaus did, and your Summer ain’t gon’ be the last casualty.”
    Lilith sighed.
    “You know the rules anyway,” Dion went on. “You keep what you kill.”

12-26-19_2-00-58-am.jpg
    Where was that Watcher-forsaken – Sarnai had no idea what this duplicate was up to, but she was very well aware this was ostensibly the wrong Morgyn. The right one, mind, would be more dangerous to deal with than Sarnai felt like tolerating, that was all.
    Of course, leaving the real one loose would eventually be a problem, but she’d found what she was looking for, all the same.
    What was interesting to her was, she hadn’t mind-controlled the copy. Said copy had turned against the original Morgyn without her interference, and she wasn’t sure if this was a good or a bad thing. Thus far, though, the duplicate was doing what she asked, and she couldn’t scent any magic being passed from him, either, mostly ruling out the copy still being in contact with the original.
    Ah, there he was. “Come,” Sarnai barked, stopping a short distance away. She found the Embers displeasing to look at, and wasn’t very fond of being up close and personal with them, either.
    “What now?” the copy asked.
    “We finally have work for you.” She held her hand out. “We must go in mist.”

12-26-19_2-22-43-am.jpg
    “What is this?” the duplicate asked.
    “The All,” Lakshmi said from one side of it. She’d stayed behind to watch it, and the more time she spent around it, the less she thought her sister should be messing with it. There was so much power running through it, but then, Sarnai wouldn’t listen to her, anyway. Why bother?
    “You’ve found it?” the copy asked. “How?”
    “Following the ley lines,” Sarnai answered. “We cannot get closer than this. Break its defences.”

12-26-19_2-21-49-am.jpg
    “I don’t know if I can,” the duplicate replied. “Perhaps even a single Sage couldn’t on their own.”
    “Try anyway,” Sarnai replied smoothly, moving out of the way. “Or are copies really so inferior?”
    For a moment, the duplicate looked annoyed, and then backed away slightly, magic pooling at both hands. A flicker of what looked like worry crossed the duplicate’s face. One hand waved and threw the magic at the crystals. The crystals began to glow a brilliant fuchsia hue, and release a strange humming sound loud and intense enough to cause headaches.
    And then all at once, the crystals flashed white, and fired back a burst of silver light. The duplicate shrieked loudly as the sudden impact threw them across the space. They bounced slightly, slamming into the opposite wall. A groan loosed as they sat up, and then they burst into white-hot flames that spread in seconds.
    The magical flames took mere moments to spread everywhere. Lakshmi moved closer to do something, but the second the flames had spread, they suddenly imploded with enough force to throw Lakshmi and Sarnai backward into the wall behind them. Sarnai’s nose wrinkled, as the charred husk of the duplicate broke apart into magical lights.
    “… that didn’t go so well,” Lakshmi said. “What now?”
    Sarnai smiled. “No matter. We have backups.”

12-26-19_6-00-24-am.jpg
    She had a headache.
    Bachelors were prone to such things as headaches. Most of them had an innate clairvoyance and often, mediumship, that often went untapped nowadays. Cassandra had never bothered training hers, though she thought her mother had, and tended to have headaches from being unable to properly process certain things. It made things difficult from time to time, but it was what it was, and Cassandra had never thought to complain about it.
    She’d gone for a drink of water, and when she came back, just barely, she could make out a purplish something standing by the bed. It took several moments of watching it before she figured out what it was.
    “Damian?” She was afraid to ask. She was afraid not to.
    “Yeah,” a muffled voice answered; it sounded like Damian, if she was hearing his voice underwater. “Cassandra I -“
    “You’re gone, aren’t you?” she asked.
    “Yes,” Damian answered. “No. I don’t know.” He loosed a sigh. “It’s hard to explain and we don’t have time for it. Did Morgyn tell you what I said, a few nights ago?”

12-26-19_6-01-12-am.jpg
    For a moment, Cassandra was upset Damian would talk to Morgyn first. But then, they were siblings, twins even. Maybe she’d never be able to top that one. Maybe she didn’t want to. She was the one that pushed them together, after all. (And look what it got her? She was barely thirty and a widow already.)
    (It wasn’t Morgyn’s fault. Morgyn was just easier to blame.)
    “No,” Cassandra answered. “I didn’t know you two had spoken at all recently.”
    “Yeah,” Damian said. “I’m sorry, Morgyn’s just easier to contact. I can astral project into Morgyn’s dreams, it’s not as easy with you. But you can see me now. It’s a start.”
    Cassandra nodded mutely.
    “Hey,” Damian said, leaning over to catch her gaze. “You’re still my forever girl, you know. The first one to ever really love me and stay.”
    Cassandra smiled sadly. “What’d you say to Morgyn?”
    Damian drew a breath in. He supposed that was more important. “Sarnai cares more than she shows, and even things that aren’t dangerous can become so at high concentrations.”
    Cassandra frowned. What? Obviously she knew what he’d said, but the words didn’t entirely make sense to her. Maybe it wasn’t supposed to make sense right away, but if he’d been trying to tell her this for a while, then presumably it was important.
    “I don’t -” she started.
    Damian glanced behind him. “I gotta go,” he said, turning back to her. “I love -“
    “Wait,” Cassandra said breathlessly. “Please, don’t, not yet.”
    “I have to,” Damian said. “I’m sorry.”
    “No, I shouldn’t… I just…” She went quiet, blinking back tears. It didn’t matter.
    Damian smiled sadly, glancing behind him again, and then stepped closer. He couldn’t quite touch her like this, but he could get very close. One hand wrapped around hers, hovering a bit away from her skin. “I miss you too,” he said, very quietly.
    “What did you mean?” she asked, barely a whisper. “You are and are not gone?”
    “I don’t know,” Damian answered. “Sometimes I’m here. Sometimes I’m there. I’ve never been dead before, I don’t know what it feels like, but sometimes I can feel my own heartbeat. Sometimes I can’t. Sometimes I feel pain. Sometimes I don’t.”
    What did that even mean? He just said he didn’t know what that meant. Cassandra loosed a sigh, closing her eyes for a moment.
    “Death is nothing to magic,” Damian said. “Even if I am dead, you can bring me back. I know it.”
    “I don’t know how,” Cassandra answered.
    “You’ll figure it out,” he whispered, leaning closer. She could almost feel his lips brush against hers, and then he was gone, and the silence was deafening.

12-26-19_2-38-09-am.jpg
    It was a nice day for a jog. Ever since waking up to Lilith shaking her in Forgotten Hollow, she’d had this weird headache, a bad feeling she couldn’t seem to shake. Travis and Liberty were the same as always, so Summer just ignored it and went on with her life.
    She spent her days outside of work jogging around Magnolia Blossom park, meeting the locals. Every day there were new people to meet and greet, and that was Summer’s favourite thing, meeting new people. So many of them were from interesting places, like San Myshuno, and Sulani. Summer had never been to San Myshuno or Sulani, but they sounded like a lot of fun.
    Come to think of it, didn’t Lilith live in San Myshuno? Maybe she could get her to show her around. It was always nicer to be shown around somewhere by someone that’d lived there a while.
    Things were looking up, really. She just needed this headache, and this weird feeling of being hungry, to go away.

Bonus:
    12-26-19-5-34-24-AM.jpg
    Damian's looking at Cassandra. Getchu somebody that looks at you like Damian looks at Cassandra.

12-26-19-5-33-27-AM.jpg
    They decided to splash each other. Because why have a pool if you can't lop water at your twin with it I guess. xD
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    Shine and Roddy are rested and ready to roll!
    12-07-19_12-46-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-07-19_12-46-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    This was a bad temple run. I'm not kidding.
    Roddy and Shine arrived at the temple gate. Shine got hacking away:
    12-07-19_12-50-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair entered the temple. Shine got studying:
    12-07-19_12-54-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-07-19_12-55-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    This mechanism was the one that unlocked the next area:
    12-07-19_12-56-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-07-19_12-56-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And this is when things went really badly. Shine had studied the emotion plates that were there and moved onto the skeleton levers:
    12-07-19_1-00-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine dodged a poison dart!
    12-07-19_1-01-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then confidence was not the right emotion for this plate:
    12-07-19_1-01-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-07-19_1-02-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    This was the wrong emotion, too!
    12-07-19_1-04-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-07-19_1-04-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Finally, Shine was in the right mood to unlock the gate!
    12-07-19_1-05-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The next area went well without a hitch:
    12-07-19_1-09-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Before moving onto the next area, Shine opened the treasure chest and got an artifact and other things:
    12-07-19_1-09-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine studied the mechanisms in the next area:
    12-07-19_1-12-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-07-19_1-16-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    WRONG LEVER!
    12-07-19_1-17-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy watched in horror as Shine suddenly burst into flames!
    12-07-19_1-17-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Thank goodness she had the extinguisher with her!
    12-07-19_1-17-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-07-19_1-17-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then used the waterfall in a bottle to clean herself up:
    12-07-19_1-17-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-07-19_1-17-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    This was also the wrong lever!
    12-07-19_1-18-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-07-19_1-18-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    This was the right lever:
    12-07-19_1-19-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Finally! the treasure room!
    12-07-19_1-20-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-07-19_1-21-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-07-19_1-21-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine and Roddy then went back to Hillview Hideaway.
    Oscar visits
    When Shine and Roddy arrived back at the rental, Oscar Trujillo was there:
    12-07-19_1-23-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy ran to Oscar and hugged him:
    12-07-19_1-23-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'There there, mi amigo. It's alright. Tell me what happened' Oscar said, comforting Roddy. Roddy told Oscar what had happened:
    12-07-19_1-24-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Sounds like your mum didn't have a good time in the temple then' Oscar said:
    12-07-19_1-25-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'It wasn't a pretty sight' Roddy said:
    12-07-19_1-26-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then waved goodbye to Oscar:
    12-07-19_1-26-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Nancy visits
    Nancy came over and saw Shine was shaken from the bad temple run. She gave Shine a big comforting hug:
    12-07-19_1-26-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Thanks, Nancy. I needed that' Shine said, gratefully:
    12-07-19_1-26-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Nancy then turned to Roddy:
    12-07-19_1-29-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And she gave him a big smooch on the cheek:
    12-07-19_1-28-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-07-19_1-31-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Nancy then gave Roddy a big hug:
    12-07-19_1-32-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After chatting for a while, Roddy and Shine said goodbye to Nancy and headed into Hillview Hideaway:
    12-07-19_1-33-42%25C2%25A0PM.png

Poor Shine. Normally the temple runs go smoothly, with just one or two mishaps, but this really didn't go to plan.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited December 2019
    @Morkovka
    Give me weird dream stuff anytime!
    Ahh I'm so glad you liked it! :blush: I had so much fun writing everything down.
    Thank you!

@ryttu3k
    man, you are really good at tugging at the heartstrings! THE KIDS ;_;
    Aww thank you! :relaxed: Tony and Steve as kids... aren't they just so precious... I honestly just needed an excuse to create them. I also made toddler versions even though I'll probably never use them.

@RedDestiny92
    what a terrible dream, though I like how it shows the state even more so of what hes in. He did the best for his family and even though one doesnt always get to be the moral hero for that he did his best. Gotta feel for the guy.
    So, so true. Tony tried his best. It didn't turn out well, but he did try and that's all that matters :bawling:
    Thank you!

@sarabeth2984 thank you so much! :relieved:

@Becka28 and @AlwaysAsking gahh, I’ve reached the words limit on this post! :tired_face: Since you wrote a ton and I want to answer everything, I’ll leave both of you a comment bellow :)

Hope everyone celebrating here had a nice Christmas! :) Mine was quite hectic. All of the fun stuff is still only about to happen because where I live we New Years is a bigger celebration than Christmas. Dad lost his job. His last payment was a month ago so we're broke. My younger brothers wanted a lego Hogwarts Express and a new computer on New Years and they're obviously not getting either now. But we baked cookies and watched Netflix's Klaus, so I guess it wasn't all bad.

Anyways - 15 awesome's on last update!!! Thank you everyone so much! :love:
    Also I really love how a lot of people hated Tony so much just a few updates ago and now everyone just wants to comfort him - best reaction I could ever wish for :relieved:

Tony woke up feeling quite strange. There was someone's hand gently laid on him. Someone's peaceful breath near his neck. Not just someone's - Steve's. Steve was here. And with Steve here was warmth, kindness and a strange sense of security. Tony haven't felt this way in a long, long while.
    Tony couldn't remember the last time he was able to sleep through the night without waking up from his own screams. He stopped sleeping at all a while ago because he couldn't cope with it. But today everything was different. There were no nightmares, no screams, no tears. He didn't remember what he dreamt of, but he remembered feeling safe and loved. He still felt that way. The darkness in the room didn't seem as haunting anymore, his head wasn't as heavy and hot as yesterday and Steve's light embrace was so wonderful...
    114f9fa7a3ab.png

Tony sighed and got up. It was too good. Surely, he couldn't have that.
    a41e6cc0691d.png

"Already up?" asked Steve in a sleepy voice. "It's still pretty early... Hey, what's wrong?.."
    261c6c98e9bb.png

Tony didn't answer.
    74ae516d350a.png

"Tell me," quietly asked Steve, feeling his stomach curl up in fear. "Please?"
    f2c9dbedb0a7.png

"You shouldn't... you shouldn't be so kind to me," whispered Tony. "I don't deserve it..."
    Say that one more time and I'll be the first person in line to punch you, thought Steve.
    de7aa50161ac.png

He sighed, gently stroking Tony's cheek.
    "Tony... love isn't something you can or cannot deserve. You can accept it or deny it, but you can't deserve it."
    661ea03ff7d1.png

"But you... you said yourself that I don't deserve love. Peter's, at least," mumbled Tony, sniffling.
    "What!? When did I- oh..."
    You bloody dimwit, as Katrina would say, Steve thought, cursing himself.
    "I'm sorry," he said softly. Tony's eyes widened. Is Steve apologising to him? But Steve has nothing to apologise for!
    08ad635f5334.png

"I didn't mean it," continued Steve. "I was mad at you for missing Peter's birthday, I said a lot of dumb stuff..."
    "I did a horrible thing, I wasn't my best and I deserved every word you said-"
    "No Tony, you didn't," firmly said Steve. "I shouldn't have said those things and I'm sorry I did."
    Tony nervously looked at Steve.
    "You... really didn't mean it?"
    Steve silently shook his head. A little more of this and he was going to tear up.
    77cae40c41ca.png

Tony exhaled in relief.
    "I can't wait to see him," he smiled humbly. "I need to apologise to him, to Stanley..."
    Steve didn't know what to reply. We'll see him soon? We'll see them soon? Stanley was long gone - how was he going to explain that to Tony without making him think it was his fault?
    "Just lie down for now, okay?" he softly murmured instead.
    68a123a011b1.png

Tony nodded. He wasn't sure how near he was allowed to get to Steve, but Steve resolved that problem by pulling him as close as possible. Tony relaxed, wondering for how much time will this kindness continue for. Surely, it couldn't last long.
    68077d43933a.png

Steve sighed. It was going to be a long and bumpy road...
    634a33775991.png
    More under the cut:
    The long and bumpy road began at the hospital.
    6c821c128806.png

"Mr Stark..."
    7b6bd86049e0.png

"How is Tony?"
    "Physically or psychologically?"
    "Both."
    6e1f80d7942e.png

"Physically - bad, but you have enough money to send him to a good rehabilitation center, so he could easily recover in a few months."
    519e3e00ed8e.png

"No, not an option. He'll go mad without me."
    The doctor sighed.
    64b8c4a86f43.png

"And that's where we get to the psychological part... would you like to see him before we discuss that?"
    Steve nodded.
    1567ab4c227b.png

"As for physical problems he's terribly underweight, pale, weak and exhausted. It was hard to communicate with the patient but I assume he haven't ate in days."
    c02371eb66a0.png

"Same goes to sleeping. I suppose a diet, healthy sleep and a bit of exercise can help that - I'll give you the details on that in a minute..."
    901bbfa91ecf.png

"Tony, why wouldn't you eat?" Steve gently patted his knee.
    Ton shrugged. Didn't seem like a problem at the time.
    7653bb3f2f4e.png

"Next - I couldn't help but notice that the clothes your husband came in wearing are awfully tight and also synthetic, which means they're not breathable..."
    45f5d954d972.png

Tony noticed Steve's worried sight.
    "Everything's fine, Nick says tight looks good at me," he quickly tried to reassure him. "And my fashion designer too. It’s my style."
    "Also the shoes are at least one size smaller than they should be which can lead to..."
    "I just got the wrong ones ordered and didn’t have time to reorder. I’ve been wearing them for a few months and I’m used to them. Really, it's no big deal," calmly said Tony. He didn't want Steve to have to worry about getting him new clothes. He couldn't be a burden.
    c248a2a945a5.png

"Except it is a big deal," snapped the doctor. "It actually can impede the free-flowing circulation of blood within the body. This can lead to health problems including blood clotting, hypothermia, and numbness... but that's not all. Mr Stark, did you know that your husband is practically blind?"
    "What?.." Steve froze in shock.
    4d3b2acd2b3d.png

"Your husband could only identify the letters in the three highest lines. And even with the third one he was clearly struggling."
    "I... I had no idea..." Steve whispered. "Tony, why didn't you-"
    a1e723a536fc.png

"No, no, I'm fine" muttered Tony. "I'm fine, Steve."
    "Well you clearly aren't if you can only read the first three lines!"
    "I can see fine. Please, I really can..." Tony paused and gave out a muffled sob. This was lying. He couldn't lie. Not again.
    "Why didn't you tell me?"
    "Because you'll make me wear lenses! And I-I can't wear lenses, I'm allergic to them!.." panicking, Tony sobbed. He couldn't lie to Steve again but he was scared to death of what would inevitably happen next.
    "Tony..."
    1087588df2a2.png

"Please don't make me wear lenses," pleaded Tony. His voice began to break. "I tried once and it was terrible! I can still see fine, please don’t make me wear lenses, my eyes will hurt so badly, it'll only be worse... please, I’ll be good I’ll- I'll make sure you won't ever have to worry about my eyesight again..."
    "Tony, I'm not going to make you wear lenses," Steve gently said. "But you need glasses..."
    3f6bd74d315b.png

"No!" yelped Tony. "No. Can't wear glasses. Nick says glasses don’t look stylish on me! I need to look good, I need to- I can't have glasses."
    Steve remained in shock for a moment. He has never hated Nick more.
    "Tony, you don't have to worry about Nick anymore..."
    4aeb8ab11ab6.png

"What are you, stupid?" suddenly yelled Tony. "I always have to worry about Nick!"
    b8c53b98d474.png

"I can never stop worrying about Nick! Nick knows what's best for me so I need to listen! It's for my own good!"
    "Tony..."
    f0b1c64b04d6.png

"I have to... I have to worry about Nick because otherwise bad things will happen, bad things always happen when I don't listen... it's for my own good. Nick said it is," meekly whispered Tony, tearing up.
    9cff0b000789.png

"And if he... if he tells me to wear contact lenses instead of glasses... I should listen. Otherwise things will go bad, things will go really bad, things went bad every time I tried to disobey him-"
    e383ae8cc938.png

"Shh, it's okay," Steve tenderly wrapped his arms around Tony. "Calm down, honey. It's okay."
    "Please don't make me wear contact lenses," Tony whimpered. "Nick says I will have to wear them one day but that’s not today, right?"
    bb7cfc61d873.png

"That day will be never. No one is ever going to force you to wear contact lenses, okay?" kindly spoke Steve. "I won't allow that. Promise."
    8db9528ba927.png

"We need to talk in private," the doctor muttered.
    "Yeah okay."
    9055d100c576.png

"No!" flinched Tony. "Don't go, please don't go again..."
    ca0980158648.png

"It's okay, it'll only take five minutes," gently soothed Steve. "You can count down five minutes, right?"
    d0cadfe42c89.png

Tony weakly nodded as Steve gave him a light kiss of the forehead.
    4f9fe73b7655.png

The doctor sighed.
    cdaaf86544b8.png

"And here we come to the psychological part," he said when they left. "I'm not a therapist and I'm not going to dive into what happened between you two, but whatever you're playing at - drop it. Your husband needs professional help. His mind is... I don't want to say destroyed, but on the edge of being destroyed - definitely. And I would highly recommend to send him to-"
    91d54f8299e8.png

"But I can take care of him," said Steve. "I can make him better."
    "How do I put this... Mr Stark, do you have a psychology degree?"
    "No."
    "Have you researched on how to assist a person struggling through PTSD?"
    "No..."
    0892081fc03d.png

"Do you have any education that could help you along the way?"
    "I never went to college."
    "Then how on earth are you planning to make him better?"
    965a4c15f96d.png

"I don't know! I have to..." Steve sighed. "Look, if I send him away it'll only make everything worse. He needs me by his side right now - not some random nurse. You- You should've seen him when I found him..."
    "Mr Stark, I understand that you're feeling as if all of this should be your responsibility - many people tend to think similarly in situations like this one. But I'll be honest - it isn't worth it. Don't waste your life. You're young, you've got money... You don't need to throw yourself for a person who most likely wont ever fully recover."
    de48323306a0.png

"That can't be true!" argued Steve. "People recover from things way worse!"
    "Young people, maybe. But he's old, mr Stark."
    "He's only fifty one..."
    "And given the stress he's been through and the impact it had on his heart, he might not live up to his sixties," calmly said the doctor.
    0df9592e2502.png

"Look, if you're with him for the money, then think of it as a good thing - everything Tony owns will belong to you..."
    "How can you even say that!?" yelled Steve. "It was NEVER about the money!"
    "Then you'll just have to accept the fact that there is only so much pressure a person of Tony's age can handle and he's way beyond that line. Even ten years ago everything would be so much easier, but now... You throwing your life into saving him will only be a waste of time."
    "I don't understand..."
    2a30d5be0428.png

"Take a rope. Bend it. Roll it in a bowtie. Then revert it back to it's normal shape. That's a child's brain for you. It's flexible. You can fix it. Understand?"
    Steve nodded
    "Now take a twig. Bend it. You'll need some time and effort, but eventually it will snap, taking the shape you're forcing it to become. It will adjust to your desire just like Tony adjusted to... whoever did this to him. But although you can break the twig, you can't fix it afterwards. You can glue it, you can tape it, but it still won't hold up its shape on its own. A child's brain can bounce back. An adult's, on the other hand..." the doctor took a deep breath. "Whatever it is that happened to Tony - he adjusted to it. He's broken. And there's no guarantee he will ever recover because most likely this state is permanent. And then... then there's no fixing to be done. Especially with the little time he has left."
    "Then I'll be the tape or the glue. I'll hold him together, I'll make him better!.."
    6253d1f1e50c.png

"Mr Stark, I watched you interact. Tony doesn't see you as a husband. He's incapable of judging himself as an equal to anyone right now. His mind... It's vulnerable. Like a child, he's willing to reach out to anyone who will give him some sense of security. And apparently you've taken advantage of that. On purpose or by accident - it doesn't matter. Nothing can be done now. You're the center of his life. He trusts you completely, he'll do anything you say. You're everything to him. If one day you decide to walk away, he'll be left in a much worse state than before. That's a huge responsibility. And if you're not ready for that... just drop it now. Send him to a clinic. You've got your whole life ahead of you and you've got the money to live it to its fullest."
    "Not an option."
    8b422457d3d7.png

"I figured much... Just thought you should know what you're getting yourself into."
    "I'll make him better. I promised."
    "It will take a miracle to make him even remotely better..." The doctor sighed. "But if that's what you want, I'm in no way able to stop you."
    1f4a79b2544b.png

"Wow..."
    6ef1f8e49b86.png

"Well?.. How are they?"
    efe4e59e2b3a.png

Tony didn't know what to answer. He left amazing. He knew he had bad eyesight but he didn't know he had it for this long. He couldn't remember ever seeing the world so sharp and crisp. Everything was so bright and it didn't hurt at all. He could easily see the smallest objects in the room. And Steve... Steve was so beautiful... Of course, Tony was more than happy to hear his voice and feel his touch, but being able to actually look at him and acknowledge his beauty was so... so... wonderful.
    "Well?"
    6ec6549e1c66.png

"Um- they're amazing. I um- I didn't know... I forgot how amazing it is to see."
    cc494a52da4b.png

"Are they- are they supposed to be like this? It feels pretty weird, having something on your nose..."
    78e19d99be01.png

Tony sighed.
    "But I can't wear glasses," he nervously said. "I look stupid. Can I- Can I still keep them though? I'll make sure to only use them when no one sees me, you won't even know I have them-"
    165845f41a6a.png

"Hey, you look fine," Steve calmed him down. "And you're wearing glasses all the time."
    "But I-"
    "I don't know who told you that you look bad in glasses, but I personally think you look quite handsome in them."
    3e1bcdfb3fb5.png

"R-Really?" Tony smiled.
    8d9b2e0acb67.png

"Very handsome. So how about we go take a walk to test out how well you see in them and possibly get you new clothes along the way?"
    ed6ff4af06e5.png

"Okay..."
    8939dc82d904.png

"Alright, here are your diet and fitness recommendations, a few therapy books for you mr Stark to look into..."
    5082940239db.png

"Also, I understand all of this should be classified, but... How are you ever going to hide the fact that Tony Stark isn't available anymore?"
    "We'll figure it out," quietly said Steve. "Thank you for your help."
    be17b9b65a2b.png

"No problem. It's what we do. I truly hope the best for you two."
    b0fe61a70298.png

After a quick healthy lunch Steve and Tony headed to the mall. Tony was very nervous someone would recognise him, but it was a Monday, all the busy citizens of Del Sol Valley were at work so both Tony's and Steve's relief there were barely any customers.
    02e51e3c3e35.png

The whole time Tony couldn't keep his head still, rediscovering the wonders of the things surrounding him. Birds, clouds, water, even benches and trashcans - everything amazed him. But most of all he was amazed by Steve. He wanted to be as close to Steve as possible, wanted to notice every smile, every word, every little expression. Steve was wonderful.
    b816aba99c7e.png

But then there was the inevitable clothes shopping.
    "Just come out, Tony. I can assure you that you look absolutely fine..."
    "This isn't... this isn't me," mumbled Tony. "Nick won't approve."
    4d41fc4a8c07.png

"At least tell me how do you feel?"
    Once again Tony didn't know what to answer. The hoodie was soft as cotton and didn't restrict his movement at all. Being able to move around without the pressure of the hard and heavy leather coat was rather pleasant. The jeans were very lightweight and loose, especially compared to the skin-tight ones he used to wear. The shoes were especially nice - Tony could even move his fingers in them. And it didn't hurt to walk in them at all, unlike his previous ones which were so small every step felt like pure torture. Tony have never felt this comfortable. Was he even allowed to?..
    "It feels... great. It feels so great I don't think I ever felt this great... But I don't think I can-"
    860f82494012.png

"Well if it feels great then there's no problem, right?" Steve gently stroked his cheek and smiled.
    8decdbca5dba.png

Tony smiled too.
    469f10cb0573.png

Together with Steve they picked out a few more outfits, for hot and cold weather:
    7da6a9da805c.png

Tony couldn't stop touching his glasses the whole time. He still couldn't believe he was allowed to keep them.
    6e67c06d2196.png

"This... this isn't temporary, right?" he asked, looking at Steve uncertainly. "I really... I really get to keep all of this stuff? Even if it doesn't look good on me?"
    1400559e1036.png

"Of course you get to keep it, it looks amazing on you," soothed him Steve and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Now come on, we still have a few more things to get before we see Peter..."
    b699cf5ce1ee.png
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited December 2019
    @Becka28
    what a lovely comment (re:being super excited) - let me return the compliment by saying this entire story has made me super excited to read and I think about it a lot. Your initial updates when Steve and Tony adopted Peter were touching and made me invest in your characters and then when the drama started I couldn't not care.
    Awww, that just makes me so happy :blush: Nothing more wonderful to hear for a writer. Even if it’s just about a sim story :) I’m just really invested in it, I can’t remember how that happened but it’s like my main writing project now… I swear I was never planning on going this far :D
    This update really tugged at the heartstrings, poor Tony has come through so much and it is a wonder that he even managed to be as successful a person (not an actor but a human being) as he did become. Obviously neither his Dad or Nick killed that inner spark and will that he had, although Nick has come close this time.
    Yep, Tony is a fighter. His whole life he fought to simply earn the right to be himself, which is really sad when you think about it :disappointed:
    I really liked the dream structure to this as it lets us see into Tony's mind and inner fears etc without a lot of spoken explanations and let you exaggerate and distort his impressions and ideas of what would or could happen.
    It was so much fun to edit everything! Interestingly enough, at first the dream sequence was only supposed to have the Steve/Tony bits and be a part of the previous update. But then… my inner actor flicked in (I actually went to a very strict acting academy for 4 and a half years). And then I thought about how Tony met Nick in the first place. Ooh, what if it happened on a school play? And what if Tony wasn’t playing the main role? Hey, what if the play was BILLY ELLIOT? (And I know the play came out in 2005 and Tony was a kid somewhere in the 80s, but it’s the sims, time works differently so whatever :sweat_smile:). Then I came up with the whole concept of little Tony and little Steve (honestly I just needed an excuse to create them), then I came up with a monologue for Nick that was so him but wouldn’t make much sense in life but seemed totally organic in a dream, then it all just started getting bigger and bigger... I love it when my imagination just runs like that! :D
    Young Tony and Steve were everything <3 I was seeing inner child metaphors and how Steve speaks and to and reaches a younger innocent part of Tony that no one (except perhaps Thor) had done.
    I seriously love it when you see things I didn't even intend to place there. Adds everything a whole new meaning :smiley:
    I also really felt how you represent the part of the dream where Tony falls (I hate those dreams personally and try to avoid falling back asleep if I have one) - it seemed very powerful and real.
    I love that bit too! Although I never actually had falling dreams - kind of weird how I managed to avoid them...🤔
    Thank you! <3

@AlwaysAsking
    All I kept thinking as I read these very painful accounts of Tony's breakdown was that they sounded so realistic. Tony's reactions are reactions that I've seen and dealt with, (and sometimes felt) myself. So I've been worrying/wondering if you've had to deal with those feelings yourself. The way you write the pain seems personal, and the way you write Steve comforting Tony is exactly the way I've dealt with my loved one's pain too. I guess what I'm saying is, I hope you haven't had to deal with this for real, and that if you have, I hope things are ok now.
    Oh... There's no need to worry, my life has very little drama in it and all of my loved ones are quite well and happy :) I just always enjoyed those kind of stories where one character struggles through life and the other one comes to the rescue and helps him get back on his feet. Doesn't matter whether it's a book, a movie, a TV show or even fanfiction (especially fanfiction, actually - I've read a lot of great fanfiction written by real psychologists and they really dive into the topic) - if the story has complicated characters that have to struggle through life, I'll take it any day! And do lots and lots of analysing afterwards. I can literally spend hours just thinking about why one character did this and another character did that... I always connect with these types of characters. Even though I never experienced anything similar. It's weird, but weird in a good way.
    So I guess I'm just really into the topic?.. :) But I've never actually written anything on it before - most of my ideas don't make it farther than my imagination because I'm too shy (and lazy) to bring them to life. :sweat_smile:
    I see Orange as a bit of a victim too. Of the society he was raised in, and parents who are willing to make and watch other people suffer so that they don't. Not very good role models 🙄 It'd be nice to see Orange have a bit of redemption.
    So true. Any child could be somewhat a victim of the way they were raised... I was considering giving Orange a redemption storyline and dive into the Thorne-Bailey family a bit more, but it... lets just say it didn't really work out. :# Mainly because my friend from Scotland told me "I dare you to make a Scottish character that I'll actually like", I accepted the challenge and therefore Katrina happened and took up all of the time I was going to spend on the Thorne-Baileys. And honestly - I regret nothing. :tongue: She's awesome and without her Steve would be so much more of a wreck. Maybe I'll make the Thorne-Baileys cross with my sims in the next generation though. :)
    The way Tony freaks out when Steve leaves to go to the bathroom is poignant. At that point the power that Steve has over Tony is immeasurable. And it shows the strength of his character that all he feels is compassion, and has no need to make Tony suffer more than he already has. Because it would be so easy to do. Tony is a broken man.
    Yes, at this point of time Tony is ready to do anything for Steve. Steve has the power to destroy Tony, make him pay for every way he hurt him. And Tony hurt him a lot. Even if it wasn't on his free will, it still sure felt to Steve like it was. Now he has the chance to pay back for all of his tears. And the fact that he doesn't take any advantage of that, not even the slightest bit... I think it's really telling of what a great person he is. :)
    I think writing this story is something very important and necessary to you.
    It truly is :relieved: I cannot remember the last time I enjoyed writing something so much.
    I'm glad you are sharing it with us. Thank you.
    Thank you for reading! Seriously, you give me the best feedback I could ever wish for. <3

Edit: grammar and also a few words that apparently didn't mean what I thought they did. The struggles of being bilingual :p
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    @ryttu3k but they are busy uni students healthy isnt in their vocabulary after the third cold sandwich and eighth cup of coffee!....lol also Im teasing and those outfits were really cute once I stopped being confused without my coffee
    @Koteyka ugh i hated that doctor its like another nod to the fact that he really doesnt have anyone if his family isnt their. His "good" intentions were thrown out the window suggesting Steve only wanted him for the money. Obviously its a long hard road but from someone on the outside looking in he cant say such things. Suggesting he abandon my baby the nerve I want to download him and drown him in a pool with a wall around it. Maybe Im taking it personally but I just want to see the fam together again.😊
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    @Koteyka, page 552.
    Aaaargh, right in the feels! Your story is beautiful. Poor Steve and Tony. The celebrity life has certainly taken a toll on Tony.

@DeafSimmer, 552.
    Another fantastic post!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Your Wintefest Tale was beyond hilarious!!! :heart:
    Father Winter dead while making toys, Santa "but I'm Evil" Vlad, google over magic, gifts - it's all so SO funny! :lol::lol::lol:

@Keidra
    (yeah if anyone was wondering, I didn't move Damian out or kill him in the game or anything, it's kind of like they just live on a movie set and I have to be careful when I take screencaps in case of unfortunate bonus Damian xD)
    "Quit telling everyone I'm dead! - Sometimes I can still hear his voice" meme is highly called for here :lol:

"Did you happen to… I don’t know… murder Vladislaus?” - that was hilarious :)
    The rest of it - highly intriguing and cryptic to me, I can't understand plum of what's going on :no_mouth:

@AlwaysAsking
    I want to go in my game and age down a million Sims into toddlers! Make a save completely populated by toddlers!!
    Yeah, but who will take care of so many toddlers?
    Actually when I was playing with those three, I added a Virtuoso spellcaster - Mary Poppins!
    8c8jRp2.jpg
    You need either cheats or magic for that :lol:

@ryttu3k I love your lookbooks! :love: Also have to resist those urges to go get a couple thousand cc when I see them :yum:
    Well, guess genius somes in every form, shape and occupation :lol:

@Koteyka That's hell of a lot of assumptions from that doctor, I don't like him :angry:
    I'm worried about Peter seeing Tony anytime soon.
    Steve understands why Tony is so broken, but Peter might be just scared by this change :(

• Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited December 2019
    Personal:
    Today started with my daughter telling me she had a bad dream.
    When asked what it was about she answered "I was being TICKLED!" :lol:
    I wish I had nightmares like that.

Can't play because bad mood and cold suddenly hit.
    source.gif
    So I'm keeping my cranky self off my main save before I ruin someone's life.
    Doing all sorts of stupid stuff instead.

Stupid stuff ahead mostly thanks to @ryttu3k and @TheLastStar :lol:
    8z9vQPD.jpg
    Now that we are all here and have our holiday collanders on...
    KL2FdEN.jpg
    ...it's time to discuss the conspiracy that's clearly going on in this thread.
    7BeXZrX.jpg
    You all must have noticed that they've been giving us ideas, as well as explaining things and downright giving advice...
    yxTXxQ8.jpg
    And also posting pictures! Yes, pictures are the best. I mean the worst, conspiracy-wise that is.
    VikCZ5j.jpg
    So they think we all should be in one big happy polyamorous relationship. Objections?
    kgLluy9.jpg
    Nope.
    7a4CnMr.jpg
    Nope.
    RG9vChZ.jpg
    Nope.
    ASBCbBk.jpg
    Nope.
    fwMarFE.jpg
    Nope.
    tOmpNQT.jpg
    Do I even need to explain that I hate it when I need to choose between things?..
  • Options
    jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    It was supposed to be the wedding day of my long term couple Adelyn and Celia. I was waiting through the winter to Spring so they could have an outdoor wedding. They live with Celia's sisters Cinderella and Coraline and had all been good friends. Lately, thoughm Coraline and Adelyn have been butting heads, they can't talk without insulting each other. Well, today on the one day they should have been civil they came to blows again.

kod7Tio.png

Celia tried to help repair the relationship but it didn't work, Adelyn took out her anger on her then went to go do yoga to calm down.

X9e3Ahz.png

Well I tried to have the girls try to find some common ground, be nice and apologise but well this happened:

YVawp62.png

Celia threw a drink at Adelyn. I'm wondering what happened while I was away for why my girls are fighting so much!

3dddADU.png

Of course Adelyn chewed out Celia, they had an argument and Celia insulted Adelyn's mother by implying she was a llama. I don't think they're going to be getting married today. Cinderella was at work all day so I think she'll be just as confused as I am.

6Y6GB8R.png
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited December 2019
    I'm through a few more people! I hope! Unless you've posted again in the last 45 minutes 🤣

@octavion4444

Wow that's great that you got a new computer!

But I'm sorry that your cloud save isn't working.

I've heard one other person on the thread have that problem and it sounds terrible. I'm lucky enough to have an external drive to save my game on.

Your new Sims sound great anyway. When you say they are in school, do you mean at the University? Or still at home in highschool?

@Becka28

Well, I missed commenting on your main comment last night. Figures 🙄

Anyway, yay! I'm glad Finn is in your gallery. I was thinking the same thing. Your simself glommed onto him immediately, and he's turned out to be just amazing!!

Diego really is a great Sim. I'm thrilled that you tried him out and found that out too. I remember that a long time ago you mentioned that you didn't really know the CL Sims and hadn't played them. I can honestly say that the only ones I've played extensively are Diego and Penny Pizzazz. I play Baako now and then, but mostly as a helpful friend, as you know. I play Salim as a love interest now and then. He's such an easy going guy. I don't like the Rasoya's or Beeda's that much, so I haven't played them. The Karaoke group is strange to me, and seem superficial on the surface, but I know that tons of people live them, I guess I should give them a shot. And I can't remember if there's anyone else 😂

Knox complicating things with Don and Thorne is so tempting 🤔 It would be quite funny. However, I don't have any screenshots for that, soooo, I doubt it will happen. Lmao

I'm thrilled that Diego read the thread 😅 I can't wait to see how he relieved your concerns 😊

@BlueSeaWaves

Thank you 😊 Hopefully everything works out with Dash and Diego. Knox is trying hard to stop that though.

Your update is so good!

Yes, I think they need their own house 😊

The whole trip was so eventful. It was really funny that Chelsea didn't trust the vendor. I think it's good that they did. He was right about all of it.

All of the romance in the jungle was cute.

I was worried when she got poisoned. I can't remember if you're one of the players that leaves results as they are. I'd have freaked out if she died, and definitely quit without saving 😂

I'm so glad he finally apologized, and that she was able to joke around with him so soon afterwards. I think she'll be ok now 🥰

@Nushnushganay

I wondered what had happened to you and your story. I'm sorry to hear that it's become so difficult to write it here, but I know we'd discussed that, and even then you weren't sure what to do.

I can still ask my daughter about the easier blog sites if you want me to. It's too bad WordPress is such a pain in the a - s.

Btw, if I'd written pita there, would you have known what it meant? I'm wondering if it's too archaic now? I've run into people who don't know what it means 🤔

@March306

Darn! Having to replay the game must've been so irritating 😣

It's so cute that the cats stare at each other like that. 😂 Don't let them take up all the room in the household with kittens though 😅

Lucas still looks pretty good for an old guy 😁

Thanks for the refreshers on the legacy 2.0 save and the Pretty little liars legacy.

100 babies was back to 15 babies. How is it going now?

Have Carly and Duane had children yet? The wedding pictures are so pretty ❤️

@GalacticGal

Oh my, Erik probably shouldn't have gone out with Liberty without inviting Tamela.

He's lucky that eventually she softened up for him. I hope he doesn't make that mistake again.

Lol that Liberty sings so badly 😂

Wow Tamela is pretty!! That close up of her at the end is great! It's too bad she looks so sad though.

@RedDestiny92

Ok! To catch up with you now! Lol, it's all great.

I'm laughing at you and your thought that Dash will never date again if Knox gets back in. I can definitely see that happening. That's too much heartache. I guess we'll see. Not for awhile though. I need to do a Don update and just realized I need a few more screenshots to do it. Ugg, I hate going back in time. Though I suppose I could do it narratively 🤔

It's after Christmas, how is Bella doing 😅 jk, I hope you can get to her soon though.

I'm feeling sorry for Brayden 😔. Hopefully one of his parents will take an interest in him one of these days

Oh my, I missed something in an update somewhere, perhaps in ancient history 😂 but I don't remember Bjorn going to the dorms. Well, perhaps I remember it a bit, but don't remember him getting at all cozy with a student.

Wow Lilith is a scheming little rat isn't she? 😳 Though Bjorn really deserves it if Clara (I'm assuming) has already caught having an illigetimate child. He's such a peach, lol.

Well, he's paid her off. I wonder if she'll continue to blackmail him? Knowing your Sim's penchant for being evil and manipulative, I won't be surprised if she does. She should be careful though. As we saw in Becka28's story, he's a heart attack risk.

And Salim is the real father! He's so sweet, why wasn't he good enough for her? Well, besides the fact that he's dirt poor, and lives in a mouse infested apartment 🤣

Becca's little Kiara is adorable ❤️

Your "bit of fun" is indeed fun. Anaya is quite interesting. It's good that Leon cheers her up! Hilarious that all he wants is a first kiss 😅

And I'm not sure if she should tell him her plans for destroying her enemies. 😂 That might freak him out a little.

@sarabeth2984

Ahhh yes, now I remember that part, when you set Griffin as Lucas's dad. The blond hair has always been questionable, hasn't it. Perhaps an answer to the boy's missing father 😅

I'm glad Bella is giving old Morty a chance. It's good that Kirk is better. Is Gunther romantically involved with Ulrike or Maaike?

It sure sounds like Agnes could use a break from work! How awful that it drains her so much

It's good that Lucas went back to stay with Simeon and Rachel. They are in his original home, right?

That's so cool that you get to see Joanna at work when you go as Griffin! I had Ian and Lawrence both work as scientists at one point, then discovered that they don't show up at work when you go as one of them. I switched Ian's career then. Anyway, I know the Scientist career well, it's my favorite 😊

Cool that he set her up with Laurant! They seem to be hitting it off Very well.

I love seeing her life in Oasis Springs! I had Ian living there when he and Lawrence met, so I know all the places you mention quite well. And I know Bob"s from an earlier update 😊

It's good to see that at least one person doesn't hate Thorne Bailey 😅

Vlad as Santa is amazing!
    It was great how you started with the "twas the night before Christmas" story 😂

Tee hee, Father Winter: "I should have leveled up my robotics skill first!"

Too bad Simeon doesn't know the right spell 😅

I'm not sure Renfield is thrilled with helping Vlad, at least not judging by the look on his face 🤣

Sooooo funny that they couldn't find Morgyn through magical ways, but could on the internet 😅

Vlad's last two stops were wonderful ❤️ Morgyn's family sure deserved the gifts, and how fun that they got along with the Vatores for one occasion.

It was nice to see Markus again. Anything going on in his love life?

@WaytoomanyUIDs

Such a cute legacy family! Demetrius is a Very good looking townie, wow!

So funny that they had to make Father Winter leave 🤣

And ugg, the bear phase makes me crazy 😅

@LittleGoose

I hope your Sims had a nice Christmas! ❤️

And thanks so much for the holiday wishes for us!

I'm happy to hear that yours was so nice, and looking forward to an update 😊

@Beardedgeek

Wow! I wondered what happened to you! Computer problems?

How fun that you got new expansions! I didn't get DU, but your story line thoughts with StangerVille are great! I'd love to see it 😊

@Doctor_Vikter

Holy cow! Your mall is so realistic! It's wonderful. Your redo of that dance club is super too!

Lol, "hot spot" That eloctocution looked painful.

I'm amazed that you get such amazing screenshots with dark lighting! Generally my lighting is either to bright or to dark, lol

I hope you had a great holiday too!

Lol, just saw your second update. So, you do have trouble with dark lighting sometimes?

And lol, yeah, maybe no spa. 🤣

@HillyBeth

Ryan and Katherine look wonderful! Wow. Is that new hair and clothes from DU?

I'll bet they'll be having a great time in college. It's funny that they are going to separate ones.

@floridameerkat

How great! DU as a Christmas present 😊

Your college experiences sound quite chaotic for a first year. Lmao that she and Salim hate each other now. Hopefully they work that out. That's great that she got a full ride scholarship this term 😊

@DoloresGrey

Hey!!! Where are you? I hope you're ok :heart::blush:

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,790 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you. Knowing Erik that way I do, he's probably full of blunders and gaffs yet to come. LOL And, yes, I was very touched at Tamela's sad expression. (Did you notice the braces on her teeth?) I hope they can truly patch things up. But, he may yet play the field and then hopefully 'find' her again when he's more emotionally grown. ;) I intend for them to get married after he graduates from university. It will be hard for both of them. Erik is one to truly give of himself, first off, but in trying to please others, he ends up hurting those he loves the most. Plus, he's just a shade away from becoming a Global Superstar. We'll have to see how Tamela fairs with the additional attention that brings.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited December 2019
    @AlwaysAsking
    Two versions of Morgyn are living in the same world now (yes, they both still have the same name, because what else am I supposed to call them? they are the same person from alternative timelines), one in Glimmerbrook and one in Windenburg, but they haven´t met yet. I was playing Glimmerbrook´s Morgyn´s household yesterday and his daughter Ellyn brought Leo (the son of the other Morgyn and Cassandra) back from school with her, but her father was too distracted with trying to not stumble over two toddlers and a cat warring for his attention to notice. Who did notice was Antoniette, who has since then been asking around to find out where that boy who looks so much like her own children came from, as Morgyn has no known living relatives.
    Trophy husband is what people who don´t know Morgyn or Antoniette or their history or the fact that they are actually about the same age, but as Antoniette spent a very long time away from magic, she now looks slightly older than him. (In my headcanon, time does not pass in the Magical Realm. Regular spellcasters live much longer than humans, but they will still eventually grow old and die. Those who have drank the potion of immortality remain young as long as they are around magic, but if they shun it, they will eventually start to age again. One of the reasons that prompted Antoniette to return to Glimmerbrook was that she discovered that she was aging) Even Antoniette´s friend Bella Goth, who has known her many years now and is aware that she is much older than she looks, calls Morgyn "a beautiful boy", while Morgyn (and Antoniette) did in fact know Bella´s long-dead father-in-law Gunther Goth while the latter was still very young.

@Daephene
    This time, I got all the notifications. Weird :D But hopefully it was an one-time bug.

@ryttu3k
    I checked out the eyelashes, but as my sims love their rings too much to give up on them, I am sticking to the Pralinesims ones. The ones I am using at the moment are listed as skin details, so they don´t mess with anything else.
    Ten kids - different people realise their ambitions in different ways. Some build a dynasty :D
    Your Elsa looks great! I remember struggling with mine when she aged up, I eventually got her a CC adult version of her child age hair and everyday outfit, because why fix with what is not broken.

@Becka28
    Diego sure looks like he is having a good time :D

@sarabeth2984
    Arthur Climate can people-watch for his heart´s desire, but next time he should perhaps choose other people to watch, who are less inclined to set him on fire for ruining their romantic moments. He was lucky that Morgyn kept distracting Antoniette with kisses (He said goodbye to her at least trice, only to change his mind about leaving in favor for some more kisses. It was their first date after they were reunited and the poor man was clearly afraid that she was going to disappear again.), so by the time they finished saying goodbyes two hours later, Arthur had left.
    I dislike the random townies too. I am using several mods to stop the game from generating them, but occasionally the game still finds a way to force some upon me. It´s especially bad when my sims are visiting Selvadorada - I can´t see why we couldn´t have gotten actual premades for that world, instead of game generating some random 🐸🐸🐸🐸 sims with no backstory and hideous style, that I will have to delete every time I leave to keep them from flooding other worlds.
    Gunther and Adelaide have been engeged for ages, but I am honestly not sure if they are ever gonna get married . Adelaide has high expectations for her future spouse, at the moment, I can´t quite see Gunther playing the part of a prince on a white horse. They mostly got together to begin with because Adelaide was very lonely and the other guy she was feeling any connection with (Hugo Villareal) turned out to be still a teenager. Oops :D But Hugo is older now and they share the dream of opening a bakery, so maybe their roads will cross again, even if only as business partners.
    Kurt, Esme and Hermione cohabiting would be a joke: "A human, a vampire and a witch walk into a bar and the bar collapses. End of the story." While the twins were still living with Gideon and Lucille, poor Gideon had to repair the bathroom on daily basis, because they were quaranteed to break either the toilet, the sink, the shower or the bathtub. It is a good thing that the light bulbs are not breakable in game, because otherwise he would´ve been forced to change it several times a week too. It was so peaceful after they moved out, nothing broke anymore.
    Morgyn doesn´t mind labelled as a trophy husband. Let the strangers think that he is a nothing but a pretty boy Antoniette married for his beautiful face, not one of the oldest and most powerful spellcasters alive. The one who has the last laugh laughs better (I hope that it makes sense in english, I am not sure if it is the correct phrase. English is not my first language and all proverbs are not the same as they are in my language)
    I think I missed something - how did Joanna accidentally became a spellcaster? Is she plotting to take over the world by absorbing any possible kind of powers? (Note to self: play a scientist again.)
    Did you actually kill the Father Winter to get his ghost? Loved the story!

@Morkovka
    Cuteness overload with the toddlers <3

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas!
    I got the money to buy University as a Christmas present, but I don´t think I am gonna install it just yet, because I don´t feel like my future students are anywhere ready to leave the nest. Cecilia and Ophelia need to practice their magical and vampire powers, Alis and Ellyn are still children and I am not even sure what Ryan, Luke and Leia have been up to, but last time I checked, their grades were pretty bad. The only one who has their stuff more or less figured out is Kurt, but I don´t want to send him alone.
    It´s midsummer in my game, so no holiday pics from me. We need a destination world where it´s cold and snowy all year round.
    I have been playing Morgyn, Antoniette and their little demons and renovating their house at the same time. Hopefully I´ll manage to finish it this time, because my last attempt ended with me giving up and rotating away, because I couldn´t find the right wallpaper (yes, I am a perfectionist when it comes to interior decoration of my houses). Their house would make any vampire envious, because it has not ne but two basemental levels.
    Gameplay and pics tomorrow!
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • Options
    @AlwaysAsking well you know we can imagine how things go with dash. I much prefer Don and Thorne. You could definitely just write it out as a thought whatever works.
    Lol later I was going to tag you about her save i have rotation update waiting but I need to wait a little longer so the net isnt so slow on my end. As for Brayden...maybe who knows.
    You didnt miss a thing that pic was the sole set up I didnt even know she had befriended him until I went to take them out of uni. Give up on her cash vow you mean? Nevah hehe, also yes hes with Clara you may hear about them later.
    She just needed a baby daddy to use to get to Bjorn, she never had interest in him.
    Ah Kiki is too cute she needs a playmate though.
    I will spam them at random and how she handles her enemies will only come into play if one of these morally challenged girls tries to get close to her man...who is not even her man. Though hes cute isnt he?

All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

This is a PRETTY LITTLE LIARS LEGACY UPDATE

Okay it's mainly about Charlotte and Tane.

0uNLAIe.png

I had to WAIT FOREVER for Charlotte's teenage boyfriend to become a young adult because Charlotte is about a week or so older. So he finally aged up and we're getting ready to propose. Mind you I already added him to the household without gaining any money. (I do that on purpose I don't want to gain money from spouses in my games)

Si1aZ5e.png

Not pictured Charlotte proposed and he threw the ring out of her hand... THEN I think okay Tane has the noncommittal trait let me have Tane ask Charlotte... BUT NO... she throws it out his hand too! Her traits are vegetarian, cat lover, and self-absorbed. >_< Oh forgot to mention I used moodlet solver potions on both of them between unaccepted proposals.

Z29o5vb.png

So they live together for a while. Charlotte works on the gardening career and the freelance botanist aspiration (almost complete btw)

8FMUm8V.png

Then finally I get an accepted marriage proposal.

32Khjur.png

Another wedding.

W3Gy3EI.png

duUj2cA.png

0Dgcbmo.png

@AlwaysAsking I think I'm about to jump back into the 100 Babies challenge. It's still at 15 babies. I'm hoping the cats in my legacies don't get pregnant with a bunch of kittens. If they do they're going to move in with aunts and uncles. >_<

5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hello Everyone! I hope everyone had a lovely holiday and is continuing to enjoy this festive time! :blush:

Been reading and awesoming everyones amazing post!

Here is a little Holiday joy from my personal game, it is a challenge I've adapted my own theme, it is originally by Taranova. She did a Disney Princess Orphanage Challenge and mine is one for Kingdom Hearts, which is one of my all time favorite video games.

There are two YA caretakers, you have to roll a dice to see what a personalities and stipulations they will have.

Then you can have up to 6 orphans, mainly toddlers and children.

The life span is on long and there is good number of rules and I've also adapted them a bit myself anyways, here is the link if anyone is interested.
    Link: https://taranovaplays.weebly.com/sims-4-disneys-orphanage-challenge-rules.html

Now onto the pics!

It was nice to take pictures of such a nice group of people, though it was night time, the caretakers did not mind setting up a few extra lights and posing. Their names are Aerith and Zack.
    12-26-19_12-44-20nbspAM_zpsdg9nxvx1.png

Though when questioned on their status...I meant no harm, I mean they are/would make a cute couple! Anyways, Zack a bit protective and Aerith a little embarrassed but seemed more unsure, rumors are they are lovebirds...
    12-26-19_12-49-21nbspAM_zpsgrckfbo3.png

It was obvious that Zack was not a violent man and with a bit more coaxing, I got a sweet couples pic out of them, success!
    12-26-19_12-52-45nbspAM_zpsfc74eyeq.png

Bonus: Is the same pic but in their everyday wear.The solider boi and flower girl! My true OTP~
    12-26-19_12-53-34nbspAM_zpstx9rnzyv.png

In the morning, the kids came out taking pictures. The blonde, Namine, seemed to want to flee, I've seen a lot of frantic "save me please" faces before but the poor girl, the rest were on board let's hope things go alright.
    12-25-19_11-49-00nbspPM_zpsgboykwoi.png

Sora and Riku were great photo-takers, Riku was much more collective and relaxed while it took a few times to settle Sora down and answer his handful of questions, lovely boys.
    12-26-19_12-01-23nbspAM_zpsnpyyvfgv.png
    12-26-19_12-15-35nbspAM_zpslqnbgndv.png

Kairi and Namine were up next. At least next to Kairi this shy girl could look at the camera although, I think Namine may think I or the camera were out to eat her soul. Kairi did a wonderful job really getting into it, Namine did her best.
    12-26-19_12-04-34nbspAM_zpsnhxijfbu.png
    12-26-19_12-09-13nbspAM_zpsgvmrijd6.png

The next set of pictures were smooth sailing, Sora, Riku and Kairi seemed very comfortable and natural around each other. Best friends! They all all told me.
    12-26-19_12-21-06nbspAM_zps4cbg4sb7.png
    12-26-19_12-23-03nbspAM_zps2gwf7lhv.png

Poor Namine seemed to not be as close to Riku or Sora yet or she was really frightened of me at this point and had reached a tense point of no return but.....we went a ahead with it anyways.
    (Poor Nami by this point, she had tense and uncomfortable buffs from being around Sora and Riku she does not know well yet and because of her timidness, so this expression fit her the best).

Riku stayed pretty calm, trying to pose, I think in hopes to calm Namine down, it did not quite work, but A for effort for both of you, Riku and Namine.
    12-26-19_12-29-05nbspAM_zpssswzgyvs.png

Sora was curiously trying to ponder out how to make Namine feel better, and would not pay the camera anymore attention, of course it was after the flash that Namine gave Sora a weak smile for his consistent kindness before fleeing inside.
    12-26-19_12-31-24nbspAM_zpsobepznx6.png

Well! All in all, the photo-shoot went great! And everyone survived without passing out, I hope they will enjoy these pictures, I know I did! ;)

That is all for now! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top