Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Piles of Leaves

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I have seen the leaves there during the fall season but when winter comes they leave. If I am not mistaken that is working as intended. I just wish they never smelled bad or maybe I am running into the old piles. If you get to the world in Spring and you have the leaves there from last fall, they will not disappear until the winter season. So the old piles will be there through spring, summer, the new fall and disappear during the new winter. I believe the gurus mentioned that was going to be the case as well.
  • Options
    RosenongrataRosenongrata Posts: 3 New Member
    (Sorry for necro, I have 0 clue how to start a thread of my own and this is the only recent thread I've been able to find)
    Is there still no solution to this? My sim raked piles of leaves that were kinda outside of her lot and now I can't get rid of them. I didn't read this entire thread, but I did see the trashcan head cheat, but now there's no option to make the trashcan as my head, so now I have no idea what else I can do. I have like, 4 piles of leaves just outside my lot that I can't get rid of and it's irritating me beyond belief.
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    edited December 2019
    (Sorry for necro, I have 0 clue how to start a thread of my own and this is the only recent thread I've been able to find)
    Is there still no solution to this? My sim raked piles of leaves that were kinda outside of her lot and now I can't get rid of them. I didn't read this entire thread, but I did see the trashcan head cheat, but now there's no option to make the trashcan as my head, so now I have no idea what else I can do. I have like, 4 piles of leaves just outside my lot that I can't get rid of and it's irritating me beyond belief.
    This should be fixed.. do you have the option to burn them? I think leaves off your lot remain if there is no trash can nearby, but they shouldn’t “stink” anymore. They should disappear once winter starts.
  • Options
    troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member

@Rosenongrata have you tried to burn them then put the trash in your inventory? You can then go onto the lot and throw away what's in the inventory
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited December 2019
    If you are willing to use a mod, my leafpile_destroy Mod is still online.
    https://deichschafblog.de/bienchen/jahreszeiten-seasons/
    Post edited by 83bienchen on
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    If there are leaf piles out of the lot, you will be able to burn them or put them in to a garbage bin when they begin to smell.