Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sentences that only make sense in TS3

Comments

• Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Did I ever tell you kids the story of how I met your father last week?
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    I went to school yesterday and just as I was about to enter the building, meteors fell from the sky and took out half the school, including all the teachers and some students! I still have to go to school, but I have no idea who's going to teach. Me?

I graduated college this year and finally got that degree, but all my roommates died due to starvation. Their urns are still in the dorms and their ghosts will never rest...
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    I once encountered a mummy whose role it was to guard the tomb I was raiding. He did a very effective job especially after I triggered what must have been some sort of silent alarm that activated him after what must have been centuries and once fixated on me, proceeded to beat me up until I passed out from my injuries. But the entire scene was tempered by hearts flying across the room and the mummy proclaiming that he liked meeting sims who work hard to perfect their skills just prior to the being beat up part. What kind of dysfunctional relationships are the ancient powers that be trying to push on us here?

I can show up at a formal function wearing a suit of armor or a snorkel mask, tank top, briefs, and bunny slippers. As long as this is designated as my official formal outfit, no one will even notice or think anything unusual is happening.

Sometimes, you know, there really are monsters under the bed.

lisasc360 wrote: »
    igazor wrote: »
    I've used this one here before, but anyway...

We went to France to bring grandma home but something went wrong on the way back and now there are two of them. It's okay though, we just lock the spare one up in the attic when company comes over.

I was outside the other night and saw a strange aura in the night sky up by the old fishing pond in the hills...
    (gasps and staggers backwards) The rest of us are not worthy to even be posting on this thread any longer. :o<3

@igazor, you're making me blush... :blush:<3

I also meant to say something about the 2nd Grandma... :)

Just explain to everyone that Grandma had an identical twin sister that no one knew about including your Grandma as they will split up at birth... :p
    That wouldn't have been a bad plan if it weren't for the fact that both grandmas had fond memories of the same grandpa and each thought the same children and grandchildren in the household were theirs. I guess that could have still worked, but would have perhaps been a bit more complicated. ;)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    Simsalot99Simsalot99 Posts: 100 Member
    When I change into my work outfit I turn invisible. I know I'm still there because I'm still thinking (happy... hungry... what a good sleep I had last night... what a hottie...) I still get paid.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited December 2019
    I just love blasting things to bits. All it took me was a day of reading. That’s great I’m now qualified to handle high-explosives. Didn't even have to take a test and get myself a blasting license. Now I’m gonna go down to the restaurant and blow up a car.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    thesimmer14thesimmer14 Posts: 393 Member
    Me and my hubby set off fireworks while we were under our bed sheets. We survived.
  • Options
    Simsalot99Simsalot99 Posts: 100 Member
    I placed my hot tub too close to the edge of my property so my clothes fused to the ground. The mailman got a real eyeful. People were mortified for their children.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @igazor
    I can show up at a formal function wearing a suit of armor or a snorkel mask, tank top, briefs, and bunny slippers. As long as this is designated as my official formal outfit, no one will even notice or think anything unusual is happening.

^
    tenor.gif
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    emorrill wrote: »
    @igazor

^
    tenor.gif
    Well...almost no one. :p
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I think that my wife might have cheated on me as she got pregnant after we had not woohooed for more than three days.

She gave birth to a baby that I know is not mine as it does not show up in my family tree but I have no problems with the kid and we are considered friends. My own children see them as a half sibling.

Sometimes their father comes to visit but I have no problems with them and we have similar traits so we get on well. Me and my wife have a pretty good relationship still so I guess that unless I catch her she never really cheated anyway.

Both me and the other guy are a bit curious about her latest half alien baby though... :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I decided to do some redecorating last night and I must have done something wrong. The fence I was removing disappeared, but so did half the wall and room that was adjacent to it. Luckily that back button is my best friend and all was well. :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    I can´t leave my freestanding double bed because someone dropped a book on the floor at my side.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    ElBSimMeElBSimMe Posts: 2 New Member
    When I first started playing TS3 I sent my teen to college and filled his dorm with all the essentials including a microwave. The first meal my sim made he caught fire and died because I didn’t know how to put him out. It all happened so fast 😩 The grim reaper showed up sooo quick lol it was a conspiracy.
  • Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    There's something dark in the sky? Well, I should definitely stand right here and not move to see what it is!
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    When I'm waiting for someone to get out my way I like to tap my toes to pass the time. The only thing is that sometimes I get so focused on tapping that I lose track of time and before I know it a whole hour has gone by and I’ve forgotten where I wanted to go in the first place.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Is your house being robbed? No problem, just bring up the cheat box and type resetsim sam williams and the thief will disappear!
    No cops needed.
  • Options
    This thread could go on forever (and it wouldn't be such a bad thing if it did). :)

I grew up in very limited surroundings on a rather secluded island. There were no televisions, movies, or Internet access and the only books we had to read were the old classics. But we did have everything we really needed and were happy enough. Until I came to the Big City I had never seen a pizza, a pool table, nor a violin before. Yet the first time I stood in front of a pizza oven I knew exactly what to do (even if the first few dough tossing attempts did stick to the ceiling), the first time I saw a pool table I knew which way to hold the cue stick and what the rules of the game were, and the first time I picked up a violin I knew which way to hold it and what the bow was for. All of these things came to me as naturally as holding a baby properly without needing to be shown how. It's as if I acquired all of this knowledge digitally, through some kind of innate programming or something.

I don't feel so good, some of those grocery store quality herbs I've been eating must have been bad. I'll just munch on this grocery store quality sweetgrass, that should make everything better again.

My water broke! I may have left things a bit last minute, but would really like to go to the hospital now. It's great that you want to go with me, but that's okay. I'll just hail a cab to the subway station, then peddle my bicycle uphill the rest of the way on the other end. See you there.

o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited December 2019
    I really wonder if universities check on those lethal Murphy beds. My last room-mate got crushed under one that fell on his head. Man, that was a mess and a half to clean up. Luckily his ghost hung around so we were able to give him ambrosia and *poof* none the worse for wear. At least it saved him tuition which would have been wasted if he remained dead.
    I can´t leave my freestanding double bed because someone dropped a book on the floor at my side.

Nawww. Just reset yourself and you’ll be free. Of course getting back into bed tonight might very well be a problem if someone doesn’t move the book. :mrgreen:

Well goshdarnit, my son is standing in front of the fridge and I can’t get my piece of key lime pie. Guess I’ll go stand in front of the dishwasher and annoy my wife (who’s trying to put dishes in) until my son decides to move.

I’m confused and getting old. I forgot what it was I was supposed to be doing. Why am I back where I started from and dude, where’s my car?
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited December 2019
    *Lays down on the couch in the Psychiatrist's office*

"All my life I feel like there's been something wrong with my brain Doctor...but every CT Scan I get shows my brain is functioning normally. Like, I'll set my mind on doing something like cooking a meal, but then I instantly forget what I was doing and find myself tending the garden. Then I'll have another thought like, 'I would like to finish the painting I started,' but then I instantly forget that and find myself going to clean the toilet! I mean, isn't that strange?"
    I feel like I'm being controlled by an unknown force. Like I have no ability to think and do things on my own, you know? What is wrong with me? Doctor PLEASE tell me what is wrong with me!?"
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Guess I’ll go stand in front of the dishwasher and annoy my wife (who’s trying to put dishes in) until my son decides to move.

Sounds like something that could actually happen XD
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited December 2019
    All the adults in my town won a free vacation and I didn't throw parties or invite anyone over in my parents' absence. I even kept the house squeaky clean and did all my chores. I still got grounded when they came back. I'm not even allowed to leave the house to go to school, but I also get in trouble for not going to school. Being a teenager is hard...
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited December 2019
    When we came back from a vacation, my wife arrived first and was eaten by the cowplant. When the rest of the family came home, they watched the Grim Reaper take her, and he wasn't even gone yet when I raised her back as a zombie. After curing her, she muttered something like "she has to go home now" and took off in a limousine. I invited her for a visit via phone, and after a short chat, she agreed to move in. It was nice that she came with 1.5 millions from the butlers' pension fund. I then had to propose going steady, propose marriage, and finally marry her again. She then went and drank her own life force.

What a weird half hour.
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited December 2019
    When a pregnant woman is about to give birth her husband would not just scream at her when she’s clearly in pain but also sit next to her while she’s driving herself all the way to the hospital.

They need a divorce.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    My pregnancy went well so I got to control my childs personality.

Nature vs nurture whom?
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!