Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sentences that only make sense in TS3

I was thinking about this today, I find it so hilarious to read sentences about our beloved TS3 that would make no sense in the outside world.

So I thought it might be fun to make a game about it and have everybody share. Try to come up with something bizarre (but true) that also makes total sense :smile:

Here's mine:

One time I ate food that was so spicy that steam came from my ears and I breathed fire which led to the whole kitchen burning down and my parents made me get a part time job at the mausoleum to cover the costs :lol:

Comments

• PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    :)

Here's mine:

One time I got abducted by aliens and they left me with a little present. Two days later, I noticed my belly sparkling and poof an alien baby.
    :) Smile!

• thesimmer14thesimmer14 Posts: 393 Member
    edited December 2019
    I do the same. :p

I remember reading a bug concerning TS4's Rodent Cage. It was about how playing with a hamster would make the Sim kids get stuck staring at it. Then, they'd get sick, die, and destroy the save. :D

"I bought a hamster for my teenage son so he would no longer be lonely. Now, all he does stand in front of the cage and stare at it. He's under hypnosis. I can't even call him to dinner. He hasn't showered in a week. The Grim Reaper won't even go near my son. It's the hamster, I swear.."
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @Puddinroy It would be disturbing if that happened in real life. But alien abductions supposedly do happen :lol:
    @thesimmer14 I haven't heard that one before. Creepy hypnotic hamster :grimace:
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    One time I was too lazy to walk upstairs so I teleported myself using cheats.
    Here's another one:

My son asked for a puppy for his birthday but I couldn't find anywhere that sold them so I bought two adult dogs and bred them to make the perfect little pup, my son had to wait a little while but he was none the wiser in the end :smile:
  • KeiomestreKeiomestre Posts: 195 Member
    Long time ago, I was working inside the office building when a meteor struck the building! I don’t know why, but suddenly I was outside with my clothes burned and 3 of my coworkers dead being collected by the Grim Reaper. All that was left to do was put the meteor inside my pocket and sell it for about 2k simoleons.
    Next day, I came to work as if nothing had happened. :D
    ..... ..... ..... ..... My favorite Sims 3 family: THE ENFADONHOS!..... ..... ..... .....
    Vgfhu74.jpg
    @igazor These are too funny! When in doubt, just sell everything and hope if the repoman comes they will take the pizza box from you :lol:
    I don't know what you mean, I often find that shouting and banging my head on the keyboard is a tried and tested way of making it run faster :tongue:

@Keiomestre I imagine your sim whistling innocently into work the next day. They just discovered a way to get rich quick: learn how to summon meteors and sell the rocks for profit :mrgreen:
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    This is such a fun idea for a thread @coco

I had a baby that was a boy but I wanted a girl so I took him into CAS and changed his gender.
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    I once saw someone go inside the haunted house at the park and come out as a ghost! It was like they died inside, but didn't?

I once saw a unicorn near the fishing pond.

I once saw someone in my yard diving in my pool. They wouldn't leave. I'd try to talk to them to tell them to stop and go away, but they just kept diving as if I wasn't there. I used my lucky magic reset sim button and got them to leave thankfully.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
    I lose my free will because I own a dog and bath tub.The bath tub causes a lot of stress on me and so to save
    my resources, I turn off my free will and stand around looking at the wall for hours.
  • simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 612 Member
    Sometimes stray animals come around our house at night, but a little while later they vanish into thin air. No really, I've seen it more than once!

---

When we don't feel like using the high chair, we just feed our toddler a bottle on the floor, no, the ground. We like to bring him out to the front yard, even in a thunder storm. I dunno why, we just do. For a while we brought him into the garage, until we sold the side garage door and replaced it with a window. Back to bringing the kid to the yard. It's just easier, I guess. Oh, maybe I should check to make sure the front door isn't installed backwards. That always gets us confused. Inside, outside, who can tell sometimes?! All we know is people usually use the door correctly, until we're holding a toddler, then we get a little wonky. But I mean, that's normal, right??

---

Recently, I was so heartbroken that I didn't feel like unclogging my toilet or doing any repairs. I really had to pee and my kitchen sink was so broken it was spewing water. I was flat broke though, so I sold the computer to be able to afford several future trips by repair-persons. It's better this way; 'cause I'm a technophobe! It was just my ex-husband's old clunky computer that I'd been meaning to sell. I'd rather use a spiral-bound notebook than anything tech, and now I'm rid of one reminder of my ex. I'm still heartbroken, but it'll only be a few more weeks and then I'll be totally over it, I swear. But by then, I'll have that nooboo reminder of my ex. I think I'll buy a chocolate fountain to raise my mood up. (I learned about that benefit at a Spooky Day party.) We'll be fine.

(OK, that one's partially thanks to three mods.)
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
    My whole life I've had this eerie feeling that someone is watching my every move.
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    You know if you keep getting pregnant you wouldn't age?
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    I had a date with my husband. First I wanted to change my clothes so I just spinned around and I had put on my evening gown. I wasn't satisfied with it and wanted a new dress so I opened the wardrobe and teleported into a changing room, completely normal, right? I then tried on several dresses looking as if they were designed by Katy Perry. As I had chosen the right dress I got a big color weel on my left and I could chose the pattern and color I wished the dress was in while I was wearing it, futuristic, hm?
    Then my husband and I ran out of the house (the doors opened and closed in front of us and behind us magically) and we teleported into the car, which suddenly appeared in the street in front of us. While we got into a car a neighbor ran through us with his car but he didn't hurt us, what a wunderful and lucky start of this romantic evening.
    At the bistro we could chose to sit outside or inside and we decided it was too cold to sit outside in the snow storm. But it must have had some attraction sitting there because nearly all tables (the three I've once placed there) were in use. We decided to go inside where it was warm and where more action took place, because the waiter threw our orders right onto my husband, by mistake! No wonder, because there was just black nothing surrounding us. It seemed that we were eating in one of this stylish dark restaurants where nobody could see anything!
    The waiter excused himself regretful and gave us a piece of angel cake which we put into our pocket for later use.
    We then got out of the bistro and began to kiss each other but apparently other people couldn't or wouldn't see that we wanted to end our date on ourselves and so they came over to talk to us. Hmpf!
    And then there was this random stranger who came over to me and who asked me to watch the stars with him which I angrily dismissed immediately of course, my husband and I were soul mates and eternally faithful!
    But unfortunately the others thought differently: some of them accused me of betraying my husband and shouted at me, others came over and slapped me! And this wasn't all: my husband thought that I betrayed him, too, so now he doesn't want to talk to me in a friendly way, I have to sleep in a different bed and our marriage could end in five days!
    What a nice date this was!
    I have a hot date tonight but can't squeeze into my little black dress. Time to hit the treadmill for an hour.
    I had a lot of fun reading through all of the replies. You guys are hilarious :lol:

@ZeeGee *sigh* if only it were that easy!! :tongue:
    Help I think I'm being stalked by garden gnomes! I first bought one because I thought it was cute but now a second one has appeared and they're following me around the house. I don't see them move but sometimes I catch a glimpse of a bright flash of light in the corner of my eye. One time I woke up after a sleep and one was lying on my bed next to me. They're reproducing too! Sometimes I see a gnome wearing a diaper, I'm terrified now. I don't know if they're friendly or malevolent but if this is the last thing I write, please know that it was the gnomes who did it. The gnomes are planning something I swear! :naughty:
    coco wrote: »
    I had a lot of fun reading through all of the replies. You guys are hilarious :lol:

@ZeeGee *sigh* if only it were that easy!! :tongue:

If ONLY!
    My house caught on fire and instead of dialing 911 and running out to safety, I stood there and caught on fire,
    and survived, all I had to do was take a shower and my injuries were gone.
    edited December 2019
    Can't afford a luxurious car? Don't worry, pay your rich neighbours a visit and grab their race car when no one's looking, it'll fit inside your pocket just fine.

Of all the things my husband could steal from his ignorant boss' house, he grabbed his toilet. :D
    ._.
  • GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    I had to go to work, so I took a cab to the oceanfront. From there, I hopped into a water taxi, which dropped me off on the side of a cliff. I ran straight up the cliff, climbed into another cab, and made it to work on time (where I was promptly promoted despite working there only 2 days).
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member

So the other day I decided that I wanted to take a swim in my pool despite the fact that I was quite tired and ended up drowning. So when the Grim Reaper came to collect me, I handed him a death flower that I had in my pocket and he gave me back my life. I thanked him over and over again and then I went inside to take a nap while the Grim Reaper went swimming in my pool.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    My plumbot got left out in the rain and ended up out of charge. Pulled him into the charger...now he’s annoyed. .
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    You cannot have babies whilst at uni.
    ._.