Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Thank you. I love how you decorated your house for halloween.

Happy halloween
    48988374382_3d008b9e77_c.jpg
    Th family are still sad after Adams death.

48992647633_ef8aae089b_c.jpg
    Irina & Hope write down memories of their dad.

It's halloween. So Katrina gathered her children to celebrate.
    48993386382_b82378840f_c.jpg
    Hope & Irina carved pumpkins.

48993190421_1d93e1216c_c.jpg
    Halloween dance.

48993386272_f60c243682_c.jpg
    Katrina & Dina wore same costumes.
    Katrina asked Dina when she is going to get married. All her adult siblings are married and have children.

48992647363_560ccb79c6_c.jpg
    We met Birk & Alexis in the park. They are Bianca's children.

48993190161_aaf8100f55_c.jpg
    Katrina was abducted by aliens.

48992647253_58af2502a4_c.jpg
    Adam wish he was still alive.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    @Hoverael I forgot to ask - who won between Lily and Nancy- did you see? That would have been some fight - both those ladirs are tough and would hate to lose. Dustin Broke will talkj with anyone, Judith treats everyone llike they are a disease so Gemma shouldn't worry and how awesome that Dirk Dreamer spoke with her, he isw very hard to engage.

Nancy won, she may have been spurred on with her son watching at the sidelines, but then he was late to witness the fight.

It won't stop Gemma from chatting to her at another point when Judith is less looking like she is not just staring daggers, but she isn't going to throw them at you either. Dirk dreamer wasn't that hard to convince, although he does check his phone once too often if that you what you meant by hard to engage? In any event Dirk started sniffing around Gemma's place and their friendship went places. they got married a few days later, turns out Dirk was set by another mod to find Gemma attractive by default, so it explains why he kept showing up every 4pm wanting to come over, he likes her alot.
  • Options
    RebeccaThurstonRebeccaThurston Posts: 234 Member
    @RebeccaThurston

Wow! That's so smart! Get the baking aspiration, and earn money at the same time. Good idea. It would be hard to eat all that baked stuff alone.

I didn't even know there was a baking aspiration. I'll have to look for it 😊

I love your idea about a Sulani based treat shop.

I've heard other people talk about their Sims being carryovers from an earlier Sims edition. Do you mean that in a literal sense? As in, you took your Sim from Sims 2 and somehow put her in 4? Or do you mean that you recreated her in 4?

My Sims 2 game was in a computer at least 2 computers ago 😅 and I never got Sims 3. I don't think I'll be transferring anyone.

Do you play with aging off? I can't imagine how you could do so much with aging on 😳

There is no baking aspiration per se but I suppose you could just take up the Master Chef one and just limit what you make to baked goods when raising your cooking skill.

Oh that would be an awesome idea for Sims 5 - to be able to just import our Sims 4 characters but sadly, she was a re-creation. Her name is Emiya Montgomery and I tried to keep her basic character the same. In Sims 2, she was a Romance aspiration combined with Fortune (since we could add a second one there). In the Sims 4 she is a Renaissance sim because in the Sims 2 she did pretty much every profession there was before she started businesses of her own.

I always play with aging off because as you pointed out - there just isn't enough time. That was a good addition for the Sims 3 in that we had that option. I really only remember playing one household there and I did everything with her because of the no aging feature. Sims 4 I treated a bit differently as I chose to individualize them - so for each aspiration or profession I have one sim created specifically for that. There is some overlap in aspiration but the professions are unique. I have a ton of sims now to play but I tend to get bored and then not have anything to do with them once those goals are reached.

She is now done with baking. I had her level the DJ skill and now she has moved on to fishing (when it's sunny) and acting (when it's raining). On a recent fishing trip to Granite Falls she met a very sad sim named Magnus. They have been inseparable ever since. He is an npc sim introduced with Realm of Magic. He is a spell caster which was a nice surprise because I wasn't expecting him to be magic at all considering where they met. It also solved the question of whether or not to make her magical. Now they both go to Glimmerbrook - he to practice and learn magic and she spends her time fishing. Only problem is that he has a fear of commitment - but she challenges that fear by woohoo. He seems okay with it after that lol

• Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @sarabeth2984 yes, the plantsim is like the skeleton, so a sim can be both a spellcaster and a plantsim.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited November 2019
    Pearl's fiance is a good father...
    1-11-2019-10-55-07.png
    ... even to his oldest daughter
    1-11-2019-10-57-37.png
    And he is also a good grandfather!
    1-11-2019-10-52-55.png

And here it comes! I can finally share the awesome news!!!
    Pearl and her family moved to a small house in Windenburg! And what is so great about that?
    Pearl and her fiance were looking for a house for some time. Well, they have finally found one.
    Even though their new house is small and only has one bathroom, the bedrooms are bigger than bedrooms in their apartment. The girls will share one bedroom but a freaking spacious one! Isn't that great? And guess what! The garden is huge. Like really huge!!! And it even has a greenhouse! That is fabulous! Pearl can grow more plants and that means more money for the family. Once her fiance is dead :'( she is going to be sure they won't suffer because of a lack of money.
    And... The house is very close to Pearl's fiance's daughter! So they'll be able to meet very often. Well, that is still not everything. The biggest and bestest thing about the house is.... it is right opposite to the Royal family's castle! Wow!!!

There is still lot of work to be done about their new house. It needs to be more furnished and the garden needs some more stuff. It will have to wait until spring or so. Currently it is fall.
    1-11-2019-13-12-41.png
    Ladies and gentlemen, this man on the right is the very king Henry! He came to welcome Pearl's family in the neighborhood with his son in law. Amazing!
    1-11-2019-13-16-45.png
    Poor Emmaline didn't take the moving so good and was affraid to sleep in her new spacious bedroom alone. So Pearl the good mommy allowed her to sleep with her <3
    1-11-2019-13-21-43.png
    Meanwhile the very grown up husband, dad, grandpa was playing in mud :D
    1-11-2019-13-22-09.png
    Guess who grew up a little? Sweet Josie! As a baby she was a cryer. Now she is angelic o:)
    1-11-2019-13-31-15.png
    Post edited by DoloresGrey on
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    My vampire (legacy) Sim had twins, one vampire, one human, and I have them live in Forgotten Hollow, a world I never play a lot. Cute pictures, guys!
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Last time I played my simself she gt herself into lots of trouble by autonomously woohooing everytime she came home from hospital with a new baby. She has 4 todddlers when I left her save. Unfortunately, that save seems to have got overwritten AGAIN and I am sick of searching around the .vers files to find the overwritten save (a problem with mods and the autosave in it I think). So I sadly let her go free and started again - hoping for a toddler free adventure - or at least a slower moving progression towards a family.

FjcEsIz.png?1
    She found the guy she liked and this time he was working as a bartender, she knew she had him hooked when he stopped working and sat at the bar chatting with her.

He soon asked her to a dance party (and immediately fell asleep on a bench.)
    TtvzBxz.png?1

Then for coffee
    PIXZreW.png?1

They couldn't stop talking and laughing
    JkOltvP.png?1

Dating advice from my simself - always laugh in an over enthusiastic way at what he says even if the joke about ducks is not funny and is actually about chickens - also lean back and push your chest out for extra impact. OOOhh simself I am embarassed for you,
    SIZzzFH.png?1

But she knows what she's doing - I shouldn't interfere
    A9ng7sg.png?1

Well maybe a little interfering will be appreciated...
    AwMaZ8Q.png?1
    F4vyf1g.png?1

Time to meditate on excellent flirting skills
    sWcApHL.png?1

More in spoilers...
    Next date was to the posh restaurant -great (except she's paying)
    0x8d5LD.png?1
    and giving all the massages...
    9YSx0qy.png?1
    and holding him in her arms for a selfie???? (what is this relationship???)
    aErQTDQ.png?1

This relationship is steamy - thats what it is
    GWjUTIy.png?1
    Very steamy (she better not get pregnant again!)
    hjy13jy.png?1

This cracked me up - they both fell asleep at the exact same second - obviously they were meant to be.
    jtwEJbG.png?1

Goodbye embrace
    wJrqT9k.png?1

Suddenly my simself realises 2 dates and one hot tub woo hoo are enough evidence to base life changing decisions on and autonomously proposes. I am not sure who was more surprised - him or me.
    Mzox9C0.png?1

Now I pray he says yes or that she won't die from embarrassment.... but obviously he is her match because he says yes.(or he really likes hot tub woohoo.)
    4SWXem7.png?1

I played one more day and thankfully she wasn't pregnant. They went back to the Windenburg cafe and I heard the beautiful clock tower chimes there for the first time as I was playing with my sound up.

Also, he autonomously asked her to woohoo in a bush but there is no where to do it at that cafe so they stood there making frustrated noises and waving their arms about. Too bad little sims.
  • Options
    @Becka28 That was pretty sweet and funny update on your simself. I hope we can read more about her very soon. And I hope the unknownly named bartender is her soulmate and they'll have another 4 babies together :D Full House
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2020
    @Becka28 thank you!
    The worry for Steve is what is engaging about your story - plus everything that happens for Peter, and even Tony - he's only trying to do right by everyone he loves and not lose it all. I enjoy stressing over it.
    That's very comforting to hear. :)

@sarabeth2984 thank you!
    When will Tony learn that he needs to devote a bit more time to Steve. He may lose him forever.
    Exactly! Steve is incredibly patient and loyal but even he might get fed up with Tony's behaviour eventually... :(

@March306 thank you! <3

Casual diary update № 37. It's nearly the end of October. Can't believe how quickly time passes when all you do is work. Seems like only yesterday it was the end of July.
    BXZIEgn.jpg

Life is pretty much okay. I try not to think about what happened last summer between me and Thorne. Not thinking helps. Pushes the guilt away. Nick hasn't called in weeks so I guess I'm doing alright. But work... Work has taken over everything.
    t4yoAGC.jpg

And believe me when when I say that spending at least 10 hours every day wearing makeup and doing thousands of takes isn't as romantic as it sounds.
    aLHA3V3.jpg

"You've got some serious eye bags over there...
    "Haven't slept well lately."
    "You remember your lines, right? It wont be like last time when we were behind schedule because you had to reread the whole script?"
    "I'll be better..."
    5M9ZZNc.jpg

"A toast! To our incredible friendship."
    ucpRRuO.jpg

"Maybe we could make it more than friendship..."
    "What do you mean?"
    64aQpbM.jpg

By the way, having to play a love interest is the worst.
    QWIj5Wv.jpg

Thankfully we got rid of him.
    "I knew it! I knew you were just an alien in disguise all along! And I bet you work for that secret agency that turned me into a purple plush monster!"
    6gDuDNN.jpg

"You're going straight to prison where you belong."
    ZYjhhoy.jpg

And then we brought him back next episode.
    "Seriously, Tony, you've got to do something about those eye bags because there's no way we can hide them."
    hhgXk41.jpg

"Something isn't right... I don't think you're real..."
    rxE4WPy.jpg

"What do you mean I'm not real?"
    "I mean you're the alien!"
    ZYl5Kjy.jpg

"So this is why we're all ginger now... I thought I locked you away!"
    "That was just an illusion. Muahahaha!"
    uyFflNG.jpg

"No... I'm not turning into a plush purple monster again!.."
    QdJWKdY.jpg

You know, I still remember the times when the show was ACTUALLY good.
    QcT48K8.jpg
    More under the cut:
    So yeah. All work and no play.
    "Hey Jed, awesome script as always!"
    DSFHUX3.jpg

I mean, I try my best to spend quality time with Peter. I take him out to the park every now and then.
    2KtCf64.jpg

"Every now and then" being two or three times.
    kc7EEPi.jpg

But mostly it's Steve who watches him grow.
    USNJ6UR.jpg

And he grows fast. Lost a tooth two weeks ago - turns out it's already his third.
    V9IlrHP.jpg

He started training Tessa - I had no idea till Steve told me. I could see the disappointment in his eyes when he found out I didn't know.
    cQydtM8.jpg

Well of course I didn't know, how am I supposed to keep track of these things when I'm always so tired? Peter hasn't got it much easier though. He has to juggle school, ballet, modelling and having fun. Poor thing.
    Pc9kPqx.jpg

Although actually, he seems just fine.
    djwQ2BJ.jpg

Not that fond of modelling - guess if we suggested him to replace it with more ballet he'd be over the moon.
    QNcV9jg.jpg

But it's not like he hates it either.
    ISAD02n.jpg

And the agency loves him.
    "Alright, everyone except Peter and Ellie step down the stage!"
    MiCzWx5.jpg

"Stop scratching your nose, Peter!"
    5hSjf6b.jpg

"Sorry Ellie..."
    eDZKmvR.jpg

"I'm tired. My knees hurt. When is this photoshoot going to be over?"
    "Sorry Ellie..."
    8TxnZlX.jpg

"Okay, look at each other and give me a smile! Perfect..."
    wBMfXQm.jpg

And by loves I mean REALLY loves.
    "Good news - you two are invited to participate in the Halloween children fashion show!"
    2Fbrmm1.jpg

"Thats incredible, thank you so much! Me and Peter would be glad to go, right, Peter?"
    wx7IsN7.jpg

"Our agency is very proud to have such talented young models."
    KxPqJ10.jpg

Anyway, most kids nowadays do have a very tight schedule. And Peter doesn't look too stressed out.
    Sf0KgOF.jpg

If anyone, it's Steve who's stressed out. And I can understand why. I haven't spent any time with him in ages.
    4PGJY8G.jpg

"You've been sitting there for three hours... it's already passed midnight..."
    HwB0wyR.jpg

"You go sleep, I still got some work to do. I'll be quiet, promise."
    cuilPzn.jpg

"Alright. Okay. Sure. I understand."
    I really don't deserve Steve...
    tAkZUw4.jpg

Hope he's doing fine. All I need is a few more months.
    oWysZzf.jpg
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I recently downloaded the Life Tragedies mod and so far have had two robberies in my Craven family, and one of my teens in that family almost met an early demise because he got very sick, but I sent him to the hospital and he was cured! Coincidentally he's also the one I chose to carry into the next generation.(well, the heir)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited November 2019
    @Becka28
    I have been thinking of giving Don and Marcus a try in my other save that I play with aging off, just to see how things would work out between them without the fear of dying looming over them. Though recently I have really started to ship Don with Cassandra, because they make a really cute couple. Cassandra is also currently single in my other save, so perhaps she and Marcus will be competing for Don´s heart... Morgyn and Caleb are both married, so they are off-limits, but there are actually several more of Don´s lovers who happen to be single in another world. So who knows.
    I am going to add several of Don´s kids to my regular save, though most of them will probably not appear as such. And I need to change some names too, because for example, there already is one Catarina Vatore, daughter of Caleb Vatore, and she would not appreciate having an imposter (my current save´s Catarina was actually named after her, because the other Catarina is best friends with Don, the father of this Catarina)
    I am sticking to this save for now, because I am yet to lose interest in it. And I am mildly curious about how long it would take for everyone around to be descendant of Don. :D He already has about 30 grandchildren, so his kids are working for the cause too. I delete every game-generated sim, so there won´t be any fresh blood.
    I loved reading about your simself, she sounds like fun. Good luck with trying to avoid having tons of kids :D

@ryttu3k
    Bellla is an ordinary person in this save, but the Bella in my regular save is another case. She and Mortimer are Bella and Mortimer from Sims 3, complete with childhood memories, but they both have some memories that do not fit.
    I got my internet to work again, thank God! Whenever a storm comes in, I try to remind myself that at least there are no huge forest fires, floods, typhoons or earthquakes here. As cool and rainy as it might be in Eastern Europe, you are at least very unlikely to die because of the weather.,

@AlwaysAsking
    Don is a very well-mannered vampire. He always asks permittion while drinking from someone and drinks plasma packs most of the time. Because the life he´s led, he has either slept with or is related to pretty much everyone around, so it would be too awkward to go hunting for blood. Not that he would even have time, because he spends the days raising his kids and entertaining his many guests (on a regular day, he gets about 2-3 visitors, either his kids, lovers, or lovers turned friends) and the night cooking and entertaining the guests who are unable to leave their house during daytime.
    No, they moved to Don´s house at Oasis Springs, which had been built to fit one person, so it wasn´t exactly the most comfortable. Don and the kids have since then moved to Strangersville, their new house has enough room for everyone and even some to spare. Which is good, since Don´s little family keeps growing.
    Believe or not, but Don enjoys being a father. More often than not, he would even ignore his visiting lovers to go chat with his kids. He does both the tucking in and helping with homework, he even used to lecture Kurt and Marisol about splashing in the toilet when they were toddlers, one of the very few parents I have seen to do it without being ordered.
    Marcus died a day after Marisol aged up to a child, so he got his wish.
    Don just reached level 10 at parenting, so he is now a pro :D He completed both the fitness and vampire family aspiration and is now working on the big happy family one. I want to seee how many he can complete before I decide to stop playing this save.
    In most cases, child with one occult parent was born occult, there were only two or three cases when the child was born human. I haven´t come across any known hybrids in this save, the children of parents from two different occult states have up to this point always been born with the powers of only one. For example Don´s triplet daughters with Morgyn - two were born as vampires and one was born as a spellcaster.
    Don is currently enjoying his life as a family man and preparing for the birth of his 112th child (yes, this number still shocks me), who should be born anytime now. This will also be Cassandra´s eighth child - she has a daughter from her marriage with Gavin Richards, a daughter with both Caleb and Morgyn and four daughters with Don. No judging her - someone has to provide the Goth family with heirs, because Alexander is yet to have kids and as he is already halfway through the adult stage, there is no insurance that he is ever going to have any (kind of sad, but beats marrying his daughter and fathering a kid on her)
    Some of Don´s kids are indeed being forced to settle to their half-siblings because the lack of other potential partners. As they barely know any of their half-siblings and were never raised together, it is not a big deal for them. I am going to draw the line on full-siblings, though.
    I saw that you already found my gallery page. I am almost done, those few who are not in gallery are still kids in game. I think I am going to post the rest of Cassandra´s daughters too, because they are gorgeous, plus the four daughters Don has with Caleb.
    Congrats to Hunter and Leo for getting married! Looks like everyone in attendance enjoyed the party. J running into his alter ego was fun, I hope that he is not as much of a narcissist to develop an interest in Hunter. J is single in my main save, here he has been married for ages to Elle DeVampiro, one of Don´s baby mamas. They raised their kids from Don together and now they have a little girl on their own (Don turned J, so he remains an adult, while nearly every other base game premade has died of old age by now)

Back to the game:
    Over the course of one sim week, more than 30 people died of old age. As many of them were Don´s friends and ex-lovers, he spent it in the state of nearly constant mourning, which ended up giving him the emotion bomb quirk.
    My graveyard (two more people have died since the pic was taken) wI0wQAF.png
    To get his mind away from all of his death, Don accepted Cassandra´s invitation to have a dinner with her. Don´s daughter Isabella got striken by lightning nda1Dk0.png
    (She married Malcolm Landgraab after the death of his first wife. The blonde girl is Malcolm´s daughter from that marriage)
    Candy Behr aged to elder in the middle of a romantic dinner with Hugo Villareal, who is not her husband . She was not happy about it BLjt6ij.png
    Kurt aged up FltrrDb.png
    There was a bug with the birthday cake, because every time I ordered one of his parents to help him blow off the candles, they would pick him up and then immediately put him down again. After trying about 15 times with three different cakes and every possible surface, I gave up and aged him up in CAS
    Four days later was Marisol´s birthday. Oddly enough, this time everything worked as it should 37cHwhE.png
    Lq0gruG.png
    Marcus died the next morning while eating the leftover cake from her birthday xm9SF2q.png
    In a true Don fashion, he tried to seduce Grim Reaper to spare Marcus, but his pleas fell to deaf ears. He and the Grim Reaper ended up getting into a fight F1BgDb7.png
    Xa0DpXB.png
    Don won and declared the Grim Reaper his enemy.
    Morgan Fyres came to visit, only to spend several hours mourning Marcus. They had met exactly once, but apparently he left her with a lasting impression Ft4Sy7i.png
    Cassandra also visited, but not to mourn Marcus, but to console his widower. She could not have cared less about Marcus, one less person to share Don with q67lb3k.png
    Don´s and Marcus´s eldest son Magnus came to see how his younger siblings were doing and helped them with homework. Magnus and his wife don´t have kids, instead they have adopted four cats tLjg2Je.png
    Family bonding over swimming H9scjI5.png
    (the black-haired woman is Sofia, Don´s favourite daughter who visits him nearly daily. Sofia´s twin sister never does)
    Don threw a halloween party for his younger kids HtXii5E.png
    Morgyn showed up after the party was over. He is much better company than Caleb, who is always in a mad mood and doesn´t talk to anyone. Don must agree, because he decided to that it was right time to propose. Morgyn is immortal, but still better put a ring on it before someone else does nTEjpGN.png
    Don went on a dinner with his friends to celebrate the engagement. Caleb was not invited. His fan club showed up too 4hDN2vl.png
    (Don was wearing clothes when he left home. To be fair, everyone in the room except for the hostess and his poor daughter who happened to be bartending has seen him naked, so nothing surprising there. But poor Cornelia may need therapy.)
    Don was granted custody of two more of his kids, Ryan and Noel. Their other father Gunther Munch had died few days ago and their stepmother, having remarried, wanted nothing to do with them.
    The small family moved to Strangersville to start anew. Who wouldn´t feel welcome by being greeted by such crowd? xqAqrvL.png
    You know that something is really creepy when it creeps out Don Lothario c5CwdU8.png
    Don asked Cassandra to marry him UDz4W7Q.png
    (I have MCCC set to allow multiple engegements and marriages, so he can propose to as many people as his heart desires. The idea of marriage has really grown on him - in five days, he had whims to get engaged to four different people.)
    Don´s little family grew even more, because he invited Cassandra and her youngest daughter Cecilia to move in with him. Marisol would love to have another girl around.
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone! Happy Friday!
    @simmelina1 -Thank you for liking my sims’ house all decorated up for Halloween!
    I enjoyed the pics of your sims Halloween party! And I had to chuckle at Katrina getting abducted by aliens.
    @siliclone -Thanks! Plantsims still suck but it might make for some interesting gameplay for a spellcaster to become one on occasion!
    @doloresgrey -I like your Pearl’s new house! It seems perfectly suited for her family. It looks like everyone is settling in well. I really like the house too! Did you create it? And Josie is an adorable toddler!
    @becka28 -I like your gameplay with your simself! It looked like a fun one! I liked her date too. Not gonna lie he’s kinda hot. Although it sounds like she was the one driving this relationship :)
    I was shocked too at the autonomous proposal but I think they are going to make a great couple together! I can’t wait to see more!
    @deafsimmer -I’m so glad Veronica and Kolt are back together again and that Selene finally got to meet her birth father. Its too bad that Daphne was to bitter about her life to see her mother happy.
    @koteyka -Oh wow. Your last update was very enlightening coming from Tony’s perspective. It looks like he’s eaten up by his tryst with Thorne. Is Thorne still coming around? He’s thrown himself into work so much he may make himself ill from exhaustion and lack of sleep besides not knowing what’s going on with his family. Hopefully he comes to his senses soon.
    @angeliqueadelaide -That...is an impressive cemetary lol!! And 112 kids. Wow. Don is prolific lol. I’m sorry to hear about Marcus passing away but at least he got to see his daughter age up to a child. And all the engagements lol! I see he didn’t let his grief slow him down over losing Marcus. Morgyn and Cassandra should make for an interesting family dynamics xD I was also cracking up at Don's reaction to the Strangerville welcome wagon lol!

So I popped over to the Hound’s Head Foster Home in Brindleton Bay. Its the last day of Fall and its time for Harvestfest. Hound’s Head Foster Home is home to Harry (Griffin’s dad) and Maribelle Morecombe and their rambunctious family. Maribelle and Harry are an interesting couple, she's a mermaid and he's a vampire. They make it work, but in all honesty these two are like the most nauseatingly adorable couple I have in my game. They have two kids, Maribelle's YA son from her first marriage, Oscar, and their teen daughter Joanna. Harry already had two grown sons with families of their own, Griffin and Barnaby. They adopted the orphaned Villareal kids, Hugo, Luna, and Max about about a year before.
    dmYJR56.png
    Hugo insisted on making a Grand Harvestfest breakfast. He loves cooking and making all the family meals. Believe me Maribelle doesn't mind.
    Maribelle calls the horde for breakfast
    tWBfrGm.png
    HarvestFest
    UMi7LZK.png
    After breakfast Maribelle and her daughter Joanna head out to San Myshuno to pick up the latest addition to the family, Darling Walsh. Darling had been picked up by police for vandalizing the side of a building. Upon discovery that her parents were nowhere to be found and she was living with a young couple out of pity, she was taken into protective custody by social services.

Seriously its so weird she's living with them right?

They introduce themselves. Maribelle sees Darling has a lot of potential. She knows she feels awkward about herself and her body. Maybe a makeover might do the trick. Maribelle herself was an artist at the top of her career and was cool with letting her kids express themselves in their dress. She decides to takes Darling and Joanna over to her niece Rebecca Morecombe’s apartment. Rebecca was a famous trendsetting stylist and loved to give makeovers. She was also married to Maribelle's stepson, Barnaby. Maribelle is family oriented and loves to play matchmaker. We all have that one relative lol!! Joanna is really excited at this prospect
    JNYO5lu.png
    They meet Rebecca at her apartment. Rebecca sets to work on Darling
    lbeftjo.png
    Meanwhile. Something hilarious happened. Some large hearts and a gawdawful racket were coming from Salim Benali’s apartment. I switched over to Rebecca's household. I sent her husband Barnaby to knock on Salim's door. It finally happened you guys! Salim answered the door in the Maid’s Costume. I’ve heard about it happening from other simmers but this is the first time it happened to me LMAO!!!
    qF1Nw5g.png
    He gave Salim a stern talking to.

The results of the makeover and the rest of my gameplay below to help keep the thread loading faster. I was stunned with how Darling came out. I always got a Grace Jones vibe from her. Grace Jones is the BOMB!
    tqdVpwC.png
    uGYpd97.png
    Cut to a couple of weeks later and its full blown winter. Darling Walsh is settling in beautifully for the most part. Darling loves to work out and decides to help Hugo with his workout sessions. Hugo works as a cafe barista and is wanting to impress a young lady named Angela there.
    lmfk57y.png
    Joanna helps talk little Max out of a gloomy mood. No worries about him though. He's thriving! He's a B student and is working hard on getting his grades up to A and he is a Griffin Scout! He loves to attend his scout meetings.
    U2FkVQt.png
    Joanna gets her daily piano and painting lessons from Mom and Dad after school. She and Luna are BFFs and are also part of a drama club.
    XxL5tNz.png
    xg1HaQJ.png
    Luna decided to start taking piano lessons from Harry too. Unfortunately it was Oscar's last day with the family. His mom Maribelle had talked him into leaving the house. Her brother, Neil who lived in Windenberg, ran the centuries old family fishing business, Coomara’s Fisheries.” Their father, Owen was getting old and the majority of the work was on Neil’s shoulders. It was time for Oscar to join the family business. Owen, Neil, and Oscar are all mermen.
    effEF1t.png
    Luna was very upset with his leaving. To say she had a crush on him was an understatement!
    t4cnQoa.png
    Darling is still feeling a bit weird being in a new home, so Joanna thinks it would be a great idea to take a vacation day off school and she and Luna would take Darling out for some fun. It would also help cheer up Luna as well. Her mom Maribelle is totally down with this idea and encourages her. The girls take a vacation day from school.

First off Breakfast. Joanna rents a car and they drive to Bob’s Pancakes in Willow Creek early that morning. It was icy and snowing all the way
    With a poof and a flourish Joanna flies in as a bat. Divas always like to make an entrance. These 3 are DIVAS
    Table for 3 please
    8faDAC8.png
    Right this way.
    G62EjYc.png
    The waiter takes their order. Pancakes and coffee for all
    RRIPH0P.png
    While they wait for their order to come out. Luna fills them in on the latest gossip.
    “You guys would not believe what I heard” she not so whispers
    Did you know Cassandra Goth is a witch? And she’s dating Wolfgang now! Ew. Wouldn’t it be so cool to be a witch though!
    Y82QRi7.png
    Joanna is skeptical. “Loon, you know there’s no such thing as magic right. Witches and wizards are just legends.”
    “Jo, your parents are a vampire and a mermaid. What are you talking about?”
    Mu1XV0o.png
    Their food came out at that moment.
    Joanna changed the subject.
    “Hey mom said it was ok if we go clothes shopping today.” One new outfit for each. Lets go check out House Vatore after we finish up here. I saw a magazine advertising a sale the other day!”
    dQH2Ad8.png
    Luna went on about how much she missed Oscar.
    All Joanna could say was “Eww”
    IcYgPQb.png

They finish and pay for the meal. House Vatore next!!
    The snow was letting up a bit here in Magnolia Promenade but it was still icy
    zpjYHZ5.png
    Diva entrance
    The place was packed and clothes were flying off the shelves. It was like a Black Friday sale after Thanksgiving.
    All right Girls. You know the drill. Divide and Conquer, Aim for a Target and Show no mercy. Claim the coolest outfit you can find
    5Qb5UtM.png
    WXelB4G.png
    Darling clocks one outfit she liked near the entrance and makes a beeline for it
    2t9BMAI.png
    Joanna-Target Acquired and Purchased
    Ka7VWKt.png
    Luna needed some help deciding on this one. “Loon, you’d look great in this outfit!”
    uoLM39M.png
    She bought it. Luna also shares a video she found with Joanna. “See Jo, its a video someone recorded of two witches dueling.” Ever logical Joanna is still skeptical. She definitely takes after her brother Griffin
    lAb0iJT.png
    Some teen kid named Malcolm Landgraab introduces himself to Joanna. He kept showing off his outfit. Joanna was polite but unimpressed
    She gives him a high five and walks away
    g3LeKH3.png

Time to move on to the next event of the day. GeekCon! Joanna is a geek and Darling is rapidly becoming one. They drive to San Myshuno. It was cold but sunny. The weather seemed to be getting better. Luna found herself a wizard apparently
    r2yVv8x.png
    She decided to play VR Blicbloc for the rest of the time
    SM2gZMf.png
    Darling made a beeline for the computers and joined a novice gaming tournament. She didn’t leave that chair the entire time!!
    pgoPISF.png
    Joanna got a bunch of selfies with cosplayers
    First with L. Faba
    66MyTkX.png
    Some dude dressed as Darth Maul
    t1CTPzk.png
    But got turned down by Father Winter. Really Clement?
    dJlrRmH.png
    She focused on the awesome rocket ship for the rest of the afternoon.
    7Mn5h9D.png
    Everyone had a great time and it was time to head back home. They weather still looked ok. But as they were heading back through the mountains to Brindleton Bay, the weather got worse. The snow was falling thicker and thicker and soon became a blizzard. Finally their rental car began to make weird noises and puttered to a stop. Joanna managed to pull to a stop on the side of the road. She made a call to the rental company but they wouldn’t be able to come out until the next morning. They were stranded! The girls were getting really nervous at this point. They couldn’t stay here or they’d freeze to death. It was totally dark outside too. A quick look at the map showed a pokey little town called Glimmerbrook about a mile or so up the road. They bundled together and made their way there.
    Almost as soon as they left their car, their phone signals was practically nil.
    Finally they made their way to a boring looking bar. The blizzard was much worse now.
    6VMpFMm.png
    The girls made their way in
    WymRePM.png
    There were quite a few people inside. Everyone was nervous about the blizzard happening outside. The girls order drinks and food and warm up by the fire. The bartender eyes narrowed when Joanna ordered a plasma jane (vampires can drink these to satisfy their thirst). “I didn’t get that kind of vibe off of you. I figured you were something else. We don’t serve plasma janes here” she replied.
    Joanna grabbed a plasma pack instead and a glass of water from the tap. She also splashed some water on her face to refresh herself. She could feel her skin drying out.
    3WpJVcT.png
    Luna could feel people giving her friend and “sister” Joanna some nasty looks. “What’s she doing here?” She smiled fakely and started asking questions. “Our car broke down on the highway. We need a phone or a mechanic or someplace warm to stay.”
    gHAay90.png
    No one answered her. At this point everyone was stuck inside the bar. The snow was piling up thickly. The tension in the bar was high. They were totally snowed in! The bar was getting colder and colder too. Would they freeze to death?
    “Do something Jo!” Luna begged “are you feeling any better?”
    “Yeah I’m hydrated enough now!”
    Jo called on her mermadic powers and changed the weather!
    gCt9gTc.png
    Grace Anansi warmed up to Luna and Joanna right away and told her there was a place up the hiking trail they could go through to get help. All they had to do was go through the gate.The weather was warming up and the snow was melting fast! The girls managed to make their way to the gate up the hiking trail.
    fNB5F8K.png
    They come to a mysterious archway gate. Might as well go through
    8DIJIXV.png
    What is this place?
    zhvJsJD.png
    They girls go inside the big building. Joanna introduces herself and the girls to some guy in a red jacket. She approved the color choice.
    aXgep5U.png
    He said his name was Morgyn Ember. Awesome.
    DsKUuEf.png
    Morgyn explained technology like phones and vehicles always seem to break down in Glimmerbrook due to the magic field. The best way to get out of Glimmerbrook was by broom. He could help them with that. He explained he was a wizard, and the Sage of Untamed Magic. “Let me prove it.”
    rMCMIE1.png
    65XVmgP.png
    “I knew it!” shrieked Luna.
    Y1oLgD5.png
    He bestowed mote sight on Luna and Darling and explained how they must find the magical dust motes and bring them to him
    desPzJ7.png
    I love his facial expression here. When is Morgyn never fabulous?
    XqI5f85.png
    Darling and Luna go rushing off looking for motes. They find the motes and run back to return them to him

He bestows the power of magic on Luna and Darling. Joanna is happy her friends and foster sisters are becoming witches. She knew what it was like to have powers. Their lives were going to totally change! Everyone gathers to watch and celebrate as two new witches are created
    h7r8ncw.png
    HjXMWvC.png
    Fjh8uAz.png
    p42x3oD.png
    Suddenly Joanna felt something weird. Like her whole body was burning and sparking.
    “Guys, I feel funny….”
    Q9fLL7W.png
    More below
    “Ow!!!” Joanna screamed as sparks jumped across her body
    AL12CXk.png
    She felt Red all over
    WTFvBfe.png
    The whole room was in an uproar. “What’s happening!?!”
    LrjDyNy.png
    Luna and a few others come up to her to see if she was ok. The lady with the crazy blond hair is Magrat Garlick, she’s a Terry Pratchett Discworld character). That’s something her character would totally do.
    Qip2zxm.png
    Morgyn managed to stay calm but eyed her suspiciously. He could sense she was full of magic. Her kind shouldn’t be!
    veqqpwz.png
    Everyone calm down. Let me think for a minute.
    CNbgSon.png
    Apparently he came to a conclusion here. He’s never seen one before.
    TVmXLDu.png
    You were born as an mutation correct? Ugly term but you are a true mermaid and vampire hybrid. With powers of both?”
    “Yes.” Joanna replies.
    vqafmsR.png
    “Apparently when both your friends became bestowed with magical powers at such close intervals, something must have sparked it in you.”
    YftgLpQ.png
    Apparently you are now a witch too. Come see me in future for more training.”
    n3ramVN.png
    The girls run down to Caster’s Alley and purchase some brooms.
    Onward home!
    ssboLwr.png
    They fly through a terrible blizzard that had resumed but make their way back home. Dash inside!
    Bvo2imJ.png
    Joanna batflies still. Although she uses a broom outdoors!
    HsVAuX4.png
    The girls have to take another day off school. They were gone too long. Maribelle targets her daughter. She gives her a major lecture about responsibilities and sends them off to volunteer at a soup kitchen
    v5ch7vd.png
    Harry is just glad his girls are back safe and sound
    u5FVwW5.png
    ONd1bah.png
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,188 Member
    Hello all, I am still on break. However I did have some fun that I decided to share with you. Since looking back at my old posts and seeing some of my old Sims....and seeing some of the new mods I have, I had a fun little idea! A time traveling idea!!!

Here we have Bruce's long long long long gone ancestors, in case you needed to know how long gone they've been....Bruce is Generation 14, Luna is Generation 15......and these two are Generation 2. Here's Mira Landgraab, the daughter of Katrina Caliente and that random Sim I made a few years back and Malcolm Landgraab II, the son of Morgan Fyres and I don't think I have to point out who his father is obviously. Having mysteriously gone back in time!
    jT4BNcX.png
    Mira: "Look, it's Marcus Flex, and he's not old and dying! So this was what life was like before he completely populated the second generation with his dozens of illegitimate children."
    That last part is true in my legacy, there were so many illegitimate children by this guy that it wasn't even funny.
    gR3wZqM.png
    Malcolm: "And Gunther Munch! Even when he was young I still want to beat his face in!"
    O3blgHN.png
    Mira: "Okay, so we have somehow time traveled. We need to be very careful because one false move can change the very fabric of time and space forever! We can even stop ourselves from being born, so don't mess with anything."
    QiN9WEi.png
    Malcolm: "Yeah that's cool and all but think of the cool things we can do here! We can find out tomorrow's lottery numbers and be even richer!"
    Mira: "Again, we shouldn't do that."
    T2wLbNC.png
    Malcolm: "Oh. My. God. It's my father! Malcolm Landgraab the First!"
    Mira: "We all know who your father is...."
    BNBRm4L.png
    Malcolm: "Come on, I have to go see him, in our timeline I never got to show him how I really feel about him before he died!"
    Mira: "Okay fine, say something nice about him, don't make any references to the future or the fact that you're his son and move on."
    5dKbiCr.png
    Malcolm: "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR THINKING MY SISTER WAS PRETTIER THAN ME!"
    Mira: "O.....kay. So I never knew you had such repressed daddy issues."
    AFo2Raf.png
    Mira: "Well uhh......you really gave him a beating, I hope he'll be okay."
    Malcolm: "Oh I'm not done with him yet."
    rGD6Zjb.png
    Malcolm: "AND THIS IS FOR MISSING MY BALLET RECITAL!"
    6Ih7uLk.png
    CRUNCH
    Mira: "Aaaaaaaaand that's first degree murder."
    lLB1qPs.png
    Malcolm: "Man, that sure was relieving. I feel so much better now."
    Vj5rILx.png
    Malcolm: "OH GOD NOW I DON'T EXIST ANYMORE! BUT IT WAS STILL WORTH IT!"
    qbdVjRo.png
    And after seeing her husband disappear from all reality, which also meant that her kids are gone, RIP to that. Mira raced to go make sure that her parents get together so that she's born.....unlike Malcolm.
    Bjpdusr.png
    Speak of the devil, Mira's parents just hanging around in the city.
    hEfV2Ue.png
    Mira: "Boy am I glad I found you two, say Ed, have you been elected President yet and married this wonderful woman?"
    Ed: "President? Man, like I only got into politics so chicks would date me, dude."
    nUlEinT.png
    Mira: "But.....you guys have to get married and have like......maybe 5 kids.....well I mean you could probably skip kids 3 and 4 because I never liked them anyways, but at least have that last kid like 2 days before Katrina ages up to an elder....very important you have that last kid."
    rmqnoze.png
    Katrina: "Whoa whoa, kids? Umm, already have two 20 year old daughters, don't need more of that. I'm out of here."
    8A6hzRw.png
    Mira: "Oh yeah.....my parents never fell in love....My dad just kind of accidentally knocked her up.....This was a mistake."
    x8m6zWp.png
    Lily: "Did somebody say that this man was going to be elected President"
    Mira: "Please no...."
    1L9YydI.png
    Lily: "I just completely forgot, I just divorced my husband (I'll tell Victor the bad news later), and I just LOVE men who are about to be elected President."
    KLaRoeL.png
    Ed: "And like, I love women who put out easily, brah."
    W1qxOJD.png
    Mira: "Well......."
    EBtV9iw.png
    ARTB8TP.png
    Seconds later....
    New Mira: "Hey everyone, I'm your daughter from the future. Just came to make sure you guys get together today!"
    C7Vxq7e.png
    And they all lived happily ever after.
    oMhcZyM.png

And back to my cave to enjoy my Sims break.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @AngeliqueAdelaide glad you got your internet back! And heh, we've got some big fires a few hours north of here. Nowhere near us, but there's enough smoke haze in the air that my asthma is Displeased. On the plus side, it's meant to rain tomorrow, so that should clear a lot of the haze!

Man, that's a lot of death. Glad Marcus got to see his kids grow up, at least! Don and Morgyn, huh? Oh my, poor Cornelia XD And Cassandra too! Hope they have an interesting time in Strangerville!

@DoodlyDoofus I mean I'm not going to lie I fully approve of punching Malcolm. Too bad for Malcolm II and the original Mira!
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @DoloresGrey , @AngeliqueAdelaide and @sarabeth2984 thank you for your comments on my simself's continuing adventures, I am sure she will be prgnant and filling up the house as soon as she can slip away from my control ;) I would like to give her a nice wedding but she messes it up for herself every time. The male sim's name is Finn and I glad people liked him as he based on someone I know very well.

@DoodlyDoofus Love your short update - it was very funny. Thanks for visiting us on your break.

@sarabeth2984 I love how you makeover Darling. She is such a nice sim and is always ultra friendly with my sims but I haven't really known what to do with her. Is Joanna really 3 occults now? I know hybrids are tricky.

@AlwaysAsking you inspired me to try out Diego Lobo so he changed his hair style and clothes plus I made his eyes and mouth a touch bigger to fit in with my sim aesthetic - but otherwise left him alone. Its amazing what nicer clothes and hair do for sims. He looks like he wll be a good edition to my story I hadn't planned...........

Bjorn threw a fancy dinner party to scmooze his World United Party members and high level investors in the campaign like Mortimer.
    RNhIL2L.png?1

No Bjorn doesn't have a new lover - I finally managed to screenshot a Windenburg cheek kiss greeting - they are always so quick and unexpected.
    gZqmEqW.png?1

Bjorn is enjoying being the centre of attention
    59aFzTS.png?1

But Jessica is less pleased - she didn't go to the accolades to support Bjorn tonight like a good political wife.
    USGHFqN.png?1

Bjorn thanked her romantically when all the guests had gone
    G51ED6n.png?1

More in spoilers:
    Children and their autonomous plate cleaning obsession come in very handy
    QqE3gz1.png?1

Teenagers with full cooking skills and high level gourmet skills make excellent caterers and as they are household members you can force then to work if they dontautonomously.
    KP83H84.png?1

Jessica's dress is an amazing cc called the Vera Gown by April. I would kill for this dress in real life (of courese I would need Jessie's body to wear it).
    NYaMQ3v.png

What Jessie would prefer to do with her time..
    0uKXctc.png?1

Bjorn promised everyone he would create a mural for the party - one problem he has no creative skills. Luckily Edvin Ollie has level 8 art skill and loves it when his Dad wants to include him in adult stuff.
    JdUL3lB.png?1
    YQrMqhN.png?1

When they finished, they tried to recruit sims to the cause - brother/son-in-law Joaquin was keen.
    jvfZMiI.png?1

When they got home Bjorn found Jessie outside and she was miserable.
    5F0FlQk.png?1

She had reached 3 star celebrity status but people were tearing down her look online. Bjorn comforted her and said he had never known anyone as classy and beautiful as her. Jessie cheered up but knew not evryone was as easy to please as her husband.
    QI8IA65.png?1

Jessica has a "fabulous" time.
    The next day she went to visit her friend Izzy Fabulous for some style advice. He was happy to help. Dressing celebrities was "Fabulous" publicity.
    6fOd3lH.png?1

Izzy had to put his toddler to bed so Jessica sat down and chatted with another of Izzy's friends. His name was Diego Lobo, he was a B lister and worked for the San Myshuno times writing an arts and culture column.
    fSFu050.png?1

Jessica had read his coloumn and loved his cheeky, sarcastic review style. They got on very well. She thought he was funnier in person.
    jtHohGA.png?1

Diego replied that she was more lovely in person.
    I4IAFUL.png?1

He really, really liked her and thankfully Izzy chose that moment to come back. (they now have a small pink romance bar).
    a8YRr50.png?1

@sarabeth2984 it made me laugh that we both chose to do makeovers in our updates.
    QpB6Kfq.png?1
    1kljbPV.png?1

Jessie liked the shirt and colours but felt the pants were just not her.....
    CTPj5Fo.png?1

"This one makes me look six months pregnant" compained Jessica.
    bJrKu14.png?1

This is a winner
    GBiPios.png?1

And this is the final look they chose.
    sdfGf2I.png?1

Diego thought she was gorgeous.
    Tq5Jr9f.png?1

They took a selfie so he could write about her in his column (or that was his story).
    ufRbJl8.png?1

Jessica entertained them with a preview of her new song.
    9vQ7NAI.png?2

Diego makes a move..

(I would just like to say that Jessica did receive 2 phone invites from Sergio to clubs and parties, I don't even think she knows him although Bjorn does.What is it with these Windenburg sims - they think they're all in the movie Ice Storm or something??)
    Izzy left the room again and Diego became openly flirty. Jessica reminded him she had a husband and excused herself from the room. (I had switched to play Diego at this point and I cheered for Jessica - she is nt Bjorn).
    I5h5rst.png?1

Jessie went upstairs and splashed her face with cold water. She checked her phone and saw several messages from Bjorn asking why she wasn't home. She felt guilty as she knew she had stayed longer than she meant to because she appreciated someone flattering her after all those terrible social media posts and comments. She also had two messages from Sergio Romeo asking her out. There had been rumours that marriage was in trouble and she thought it must be true.
    LObS9Gl.png?1

Diego came in and tried to flirt some more, Jessica was horrified and embarrassed.
    JTGEr0o.png?1

She apologised to Diego for maybe givng him the wrong signals. He apologised too.
    u8FyUuX.png?1

They parted as friends.
    COJ7as6.png?1

She arrived home in a funny mood. First Cyrus and now Diego - (not to mention Sergio's calls) what was she doing wrong?
    X4lMWeW.png?1

Inside she cheered up - here was evrything she wanted from life.
    e0KaBcu.png?1

Bjorn was so happy she was hoome he took her out to that 🐸🐸🐸🐸 bush to celebrate - I wish we could edit off lot as that bush would be gone!

Jessica got an embarassed poor performance moodlet and Bjorn stayed outside making this face for ages. He wonders why she never answered all his texts - was she keeping secrets (NO! thats you Bjorn).
    68uZxs5.png?1

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I should have seen this coming after trying so hard to get autonomy into my game mod by mod, and I still can't decide whether it was more horrible, or more entertaining, but I did decide to exit this game without saving

Here's what happened today:

Morgan's mom cheated on her dad with a Sim I created, and Mr. Fyres does not manage that sort of thing at all well. He was enraged so long and so hard, that his heart exploded, in fact. But his nearly-estranged Moira successfully pled with the Reaper and saved him, but he divorced her anyway due to autonomous break-ups I had installed (well, I wanted them to do things on their own...!)

The mod that allows for more realistic reactions, ensured that Morgan and Siobhan were terribly upset by all this, and teen Morgan left the house in a blind rage herself, skipping school and heading straight to the vampire club hoping to do something that might just hurt her parents as much as they had hurt her (little could she have known, had I not exited without saving, just how successful she would have been at that!)

There she met someone so charming and easy to talk with (aren't bartenders generally?) that she got to really liking him, and he was liking her right back. With autonomy for romance interactions, when the chemistry is good, things keep leading to other things, and the feeling was definitely mutual!

And they did it upstairs and downstairs and in the lady's chamber. They were truly, deeply, madly in love by this point.
    But there was just this one problem: he was getting thirstier and thirstier, but was helpless to refuse her advances. See where this is going? I am terrible as it is making me laugh again.

He had had about as much as any mortal or immortal could still get up from, when she decided to go to the bathroom and take a test.
    But she never made it there.

He intercepted her in bat-form, mesmerized her, and sank his fangs into her throat. I watched dumbly expecting that he would just be drinking lightly or deeply...neither one could kill her, the way I set the mods and add-ons up. But he must have been truly at the bottom of his fluid reserves, because irresistible thirst took hold and he attacked and drank uncontrollably, and that, in my game, will kill with absolute certainty. He sat helplessly weeping, and even my desperate attempt to teleport her sister Siobhan there and plead with the Reaper, failed. Morgan was gone.

I was a bit stunned that he didn't choose someone, anyone, else at the club, though, over his young lover. When I started a recovered save, this time Morgan went out armed with plasma packs to gift to him, but almost as if they had a memory, everything was different this time, and the chemistry was hampered by continual awkwardness as if they both knew what had happened last time and weren't falling for it again.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Becka28 I didn't even know there was a Windenburg cheek kiss greeting, that's really neat! Sounds like Bjorn's party went well. Poor Jessica, Lilith has the public phone number quirk and she's got some really nasty comments too :( Oh my, Diego, keep it under control!

@Nushnushganay oh dear!! Yeah, that's the problem with autonomy, sometimes they get a little bit too into things...

Mostly been building/renovating/taking caps for story stuff, but here's some stuff with Johnny!

Working on comedy routines! They're coming along nicely. This one is called 'My mother disowned me and all I got was this lousy emotional trauma'.
    VU6kiCQ.png

Gotta practice to stay sharp!
    zjyxnf4.png
    Burritos are good for the soul.
    F2dbhHy.png

One of the neighbours comes over! Jax is a punk with a heart of gold and looks rather pleased that Johnny treats him like a person.
    9Qcut2E.png

Cold!
    VTSqYJE.png

Like, seriously cold so why, exactly, is Thorne Bailey sleeping on a park bench while two Local Weirdos stare into the distance behind him? Oh, San Myshuno.
    JoFsaAq.png

tfw you go clubbing and your mother shows up :-\
    Qc5wl7d.png

But it's okay because your boyfriend shows too <3
    gdSi85e.png

Much better.
    XN3TpBd.png

And hey, while there's some closets around...
    w4d5IZV.png

*elevator music*
    xwGybwE.png
    P2zgCp2.png
    0QQ1JZc.png

(They then autonomously made out in the other closet. Really, guys...)

Anyway that was fun.
    MarDu6n.png

Wha - did someone just swoon?
    HQHtl3N.png

I call this expression 'can you stop scaring off my boyfriend please'.
    Jtajqlk.png

Oh god they're multiplying.
    kdkaWFq.png

Yeah, that group includes L Faba, Jacques Villareal, that mermaid with the dark hair from Sulani, a random townie, and Kotaro from Zombieland Saga.
    TG4l4z5.png

Johnny OUT.
    zspluaV.png

Darling Walsh staring at a random passed-out fan like, "What do I do with this?"
    ryEjqfv.png

Cooooold.
    ZO5rDuk.png

Time for bed. Good morning!
    8vzyKCi.png

Bonus image of Caleb enjoying his newly decorated reading/music corner!
    sR1QbBe.png
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited November 2019
    Update time! Recently. Tiffany was hard at work, painting:
    10-25-19_2-11-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A few sim hours later, Tiffany was putting the finishing touches:
    10-25-19_2-14-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'And there we go!' Tiffany said, proudly admiring her work:
    10-25-19_2-15-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hmm, now what to name this?' Tiffany thought. Just then, Roddy came out and viewed the painting:
    10-25-19_2-16-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'What about Aristocratic Adventure?' he suggested:
    10-25-19_2-16-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'That's a good name! Thanks, Roddy!' Tiffany said, smiling. 'No worries, Tiffany!' Roddy replied, cheerfully. Later on, Shine took Roddy over to Sunnyside Diner, over in Willow Creek:
    10-25-19_2-38-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Here's your table, Mrs Shine Furystrykar, and Master Roddy Furystrykar' the staff member said, showing the pair to their table:
    10-25-19_2-38-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine and Roddy sat at the table and read the menu:
    10-25-19_2-42-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A few minutes later, the pair had decided. Shine called a waitress over. 'Good morning. What are you having?' she asked, politely:
    10-25-19_2-42-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'll have the pancakes, please' Shine said. 'Very well, and what about you?' the waitress asked Roddy. 'I'll have the Eggs Benedict' Roddy replied. 'Ok, I'll let the chef know to start preparing' the waitress said, writing down the order:
    10-25-19_2-42-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The waitress bowed and left. Roddy looked at his mum. 'I'm surprised that you didn't go for something warmer, mum' he said, referring to Shine's outfit. 'I know, sweetie. I wish the game didn't randomize our outfits when we're at a restaurant' Shine said, breaking the fourth wall:
    10-25-19_2-42-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A few moments later, the waitress came back, carrying their food. 'Here you go. Enjoy!' she said:
    10-25-19_2-45-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair tucked in, enjoying their meal:
    10-25-19_2-46-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A few moments later, Shine and Roddy had finished!
    10-25-19_2-47-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After the waitress had taken their empty plates and cups, Roddy and Shine drew on the placemats!
    10-25-19_2-48-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Nice drawings, you two!
    10-25-19_2-49-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Can you give the chef our compliments, please?' Shine asked. 'Certainly, madam!' The waitress said, smiling:
    10-25-19_2-50-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine paid for the meal:
    10-25-19_2-51-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And went home to Dianthus Hall:
    10-25-19_3-22-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Maus652Maus652 Posts: 226 Member
    Bea was chatted up in her garden by a strange but handsome young man. They sparked right away. Soon, he ended up staying over a lot.

SlP00ao.jpg

All was well - so long as Gavin, the ghost of her husband, and this new man, Jaylen didn't meet, she didn't need to worry about two worlds colliding.

3pBreke.jpg

Until... she realised she was pregnant! Who's the father, surely it can't be a phantom pregnancy?! (lol)

Sky noticed something was up, so she told him the big news. He loved the idea of a baby brother or sister.

GVsFlbR.jpg

She wasn't sure she was ready to deal with the paternity problem yet.

lRmVOyH.jpg

She broke the news to Jaylen while they were on a date in a park. He was ecstactic. She was still unsure.

jV8AnWS.jpgcXCRmVh.jpg

He convinced her that they had chemistry though. ;)

p93wBZ1.jpg

"Let me help you. I'll move in." She hestitated before agreeing, for what would her still resident ex-husband think?

UI6H1FH.jpg

Sky thought Mum's "special friend" was pretty cool. They bonded quite quickly.

9n3Pt77.jpg

The baby arrived after a few short weeks. Jaylen, being unexperienced in these things, wasn't sure what to do.

fctG1fC.jpg

It's a boy! They called him Rocco.

2otKK3w.jpg

While the new family had their dinner...

B7NZxgZ.jpg

Bea felt torn about her feelings for Gavin. They'd declared their undying love to each other - even after he'd died. How could she possibly move on and properly love the father of her new baby?

SqL6sIT.jpg

Jaylen proved to be a good father. He was a natural stay-at-home dad.

pssiCPZ.jpg

JQLQ43u.jpg

Gavin didn't visit as frequently but something must have been up because puddles of water appeared in mysterious places. The dishwasher was broken in the night.

One evening, after Jaylen and Bea had some fun, Jaylen went to check on his paramour's older child. Who should he find, but a ghost? He was filled with instant dislike.

tCwpllW.jpg

Gavin confronted the well-built shirtless man in his son's bedroom. "Who the gillyweed do you think you are coming into my house?"

Xp6Imum.jpg

Jaylen was not particularly grown up about this point and jeered at Gavin. He mocked him and told him exactly what he and Bea had been up to during the day, and whose baby it was.

Gavin and Jaylen got into a fight!

tnzYwxt.jpg

Heartbroken, Gavin and Bea discussed the status of their relationship. Bea confessed it might be time she moved on - it wasn't fair on their son to cling to the past, was it? Gavin disagreed.

0zZoGJI.jpg
    r461LiX.jpg

With a heavy heart, and a much lighter wallet after hiring someone to repair the sinks, bath, shower AND dishwasher, Bea knew what it was she had to do. It was the best thing for her, and for Gavin.

pky7OIr.jpg

After her heartfelt goodbyes and thank you for the wonderful times, she released his spirit to the netherworld.

eXu7b7w.jpg

....and Sky got an A!
    moPdFIb.jpg
    📷Photographer | Lexophile | 📚Book worm | ❄✊🐭
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I've had enough for now of my regular households (happens as soon as toddlers enter the scene, funnily enough), so I created a new and very plain and single, adult guy (could be mistaken for a random asian townie in fact) with whom I have decided to re-experience San Myshuno and everything it has to offer. He is living in the cheapest district, and I've used no money cheat so far. But I have turned his tiny appartment into a cozy little man cave. I'm enjoying this tremendously. Regular family play is just really not me at all.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited November 2019
    Recently, Shine was in her and Benjamin's bedroom. So was Roddy. 'Did you enjoy your meal, sweetie?' Shine asked. 'It was delicious! Thanks for taking me out for breakfast, mummy!' Roddy replied, smiling:
    10-25-19_3-25-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You're welcome sweetie!' Shine said, smiling:
    10-25-19_3-25-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then saw that Shine's eyes were sparkling. That could mean only one thing. 'Here we go' Roddy thought. He was correct in determining what time it was, as Shine gave him several big smooches on his face:
    10-25-19_3-38-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-25-19_3-38-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in big shiny bright pink lipstick smooches:
    10-25-19_4-06-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy removed the lipstick smooches from his face, using a makeup removal wipe:
    10-25-19_4-07-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then gave him a big loving hug:
    10-25-19_4-08-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And another:
    10-25-19_4-09-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She then tickled Roddy, making him giggle even more!
    10-25-19_4-09-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then gave Roddy a final hug:
    10-25-19_4-10-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-25-19_4-10-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you, sweetie!' Shine said, smiling fondly at Roddy:
    10-25-19_4-10-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you too, mummy! You're always pretty!' Roddy said, cheerfully. 'Awwwwww, you're such a cute boy!' Shine said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy. She then gave him a big smooch on the cheek:
    10-25-19_4-13-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-25-19_4-14-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy was very happy. Both mother and son looked at each other and smiled:
    10-25-19_4-14-35%25C2%25A0PM.png

Bloopers
    Me impersonating vinesauce: SPEEEEN!
    10-25-19_2-52-00%25C2%25A0PM.png

And looks like a waitress is having a bit of a break. She's making a snow angel.
    10-25-19_2-52-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After this, I reduced her assets quite a bit.
    Bonus Picture
    A view from Dianthus Hall:
    10-25-19_4-59-57%25C2%25A0PM.png

@sarabeth2984, 482
    Thank you!

@Becka28 page 482.
    Indeed it is!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984 Thanks! <3 Yes, I did created the house. I actually always create my own stuff :)

@ryttu3k aww, that is a lovely picture of Caleb in his new reading corner. I love the sillines. Though IRL it must be pretty uncomfortable position :D
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Wow!! So, many awesome updates to get caught up on again...
    But I think I did it and if I apologize if I missed responding to you, but if I did you did get either a like or awesome though. :)

@Firande Adorable sims as always! Plus, love the suprise proposal... have only a couple with not so fantastic results! lol

@AlwaysAsking Spinach has the Independent trait and when it comes to seeing the room before, it's yes or no. I redecorate the nursery different for each heir. I think previously it was blue and yellow (I think). I'm glad to see that you like Nutmeg. I was hoping to pair both Pear and Peach, but she just isn't interested. It might be the traits she has, but she's almost maxed out as an actor. So, maybe then she'll be interested in another sim. Also, I just made up the action figure part as part of the story, but she would make a cool looking toy in that superhero costume. :)

Great magical updates too! The magical mansion is beautiful! I love those windows; however, they just don't seem to go with my building style. Oh and I like Hermes and Diego together. Too cute!

@Thunderbat87 Yay! Aleki is alive again! :)

@Koteyka I love your sim family's photo walls. I want to do that in my games, but it never comes out looking that nice! Plus, enjoying your story... Orange, not so much. lol

@Tixyen Thanks! Starting with Spinach I'm trying to make my heirs stand out a bit more and bring in more of the silly/fantasy side of the game into the Freshes. I tried to bring aliens with Parsnip but that ended in a flaming rocket crash (lol). So, we'll see what happens this time ** fingers crossed **

Also great update. Your families are so cute and it made me realize how much I've missed out on playing with apartments, but since 95% of my gameplay is the Freshes it's no surprise.

@sarabeth2984 More festivals would be awesome! I really need to do more with RoM, I haven't even tried a familar. Thanks! Spinach is fun to play and I'm still super curious on how he's going to turn out as an adult... I don't know which dad I want him to take after more to be honest. Taking screenshots of Pear and Nutmeg is going to be challenging I play with high free will and it seems those 2 are always off woohooing (lol) and Peach is a blast. Just like her dad, Daikon, advancing in acting/fame just seems to come natural to her. I'm still trying to find her a bf or gf, but she's not interested.

Also great update! I really like the idea of Cassandra and Wolfgang together and can't wait to see how things go.

@Morkovka Glad to see you back and loved your Sulani update and I was also impressed by your family's photo wall too!

@Simslover163 Fantastic update! I loved seeing Colby made another cameo too! All of your sims are so cute, but there's something about Mikhail that standouts to me. :)

@Daephene She did a great job! That's a super cute sim and I never use the wild colors of hair because I just can't seem to make them work right, but she did. :)

@mia_noelle97 Great pictures! I really enjoyed Max and Liam's winter wedding.

@AngeliqueAdelaide Ahhhh... ok, that makes much more sense because that graveyard is massive! That's a bit disappointing about the City Living styled-sims. Hopefully, that'll be fixed because it would be since to have them match where the sims are from.

@SiliClone Great updates! I love Lucolas, he's super cute! :)

@Becka28 Well that TLC apartment is awesome! Thanks for the compliments about the Freshes and I enjoy Lettuce and Kelp so much, that I'm super excited to see how much of each one that Spinach takes after. Just from what I've played so far, I think that Pear and Nutmeg are going to be a handful together too! loi

Also, great updates too! Wow... so much happened in all of your stories/spoilers that I don't even know where to begin.

Oh and I really hope to have another Fresh Family update too. :smiley:
  • Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    I've been gone for a while. I'll be gone next week and the week after that too. I've got some screenshots for updates though. I'll stick with the album expy style for now until the end of November when I finally decide which one is better. I have a lot to catch up on too.

For now have a small update on Luise.

XH0kiYb.png
    Despite his recent indiscretion some weeks ago, Luise extended enough courtesy to not turn Dino away, if only because of Harvestfest.

iDHIrFJ.png
    Dino finally tries to be a father. Renata has mixed feelings on it from the looks of it.

iLWG4JU.png
    Of course, mommy always knows best. Luise shooed him out the room and breastfed Renata while admitting to the baby she was still apprehensive of letting Dino bond with them both after what happened.

6nZMmUt.png
    After a quick makeover and removing her hair extensions, and making sure the baby was asleep, the two adults sat in the next room and tried to make small talk, and failing miserably.

Ty3duS1.png
    "I made a wonderful turkey dinner for...well, me, but you too, I guess. Look, we have a lot to talk about, but maybe it can wait after dinner?"

"And in bed?"

"...you irrepressible devil. We'll see, but you have a lot to make up for, Schätzchen, and I don't intend to give you an easy time after what happened."

-

I should've really gotten her to pick a different lover. Too bad all the other ones are taken.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top