Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know you've played for a while when....

Comments

• Options
    JediMuppetJediMuppet Posts: 98 Member
    When you meet a new person in real life and start thinking of the Sim you had with that name.
  • Options
    CandiGir1CandiGir1 Posts: 64 Member
    You tell your family that you're going to "travel" to the store to pick up something.
    6qrDi11.png
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    ...you look at people on the city bus and think, "These townie outfits are terrible."

Or, if you are like me, you start planning how to make them in CAS and add them to your game as townies. 😉
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Paigeisin5 wrote: »
    When you start googling baby names or surnames because you've used the same ones over and over.

When you ask your hubby if he's up for a little woohoo and he gives you a blank stare. It happened. Don't judge me.

Lol yes!! Google must wonder how often I'm considering baby names when I don't actually seem to be having any babies xD
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,357 Member
    When you see someone new you would like to talk to and you think of your possible courses of action as "friendly introduction", "flirty introduction", "rude introduction", "funny introduction", "cheerful introduction"...
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited September 2019
    when you talk to someone and just feel the --
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    When you're not in game and you try to change the view by using < > or, you try to bump the edges of the screen. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    When you're not in game and you try to change the view by using < > or, you try to bump the edges of the screen. :open_mouth:

I'm guilty of this myself. xD
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Paigeisin5 wrote: »
    @Silmisty Yeah, I know what you're saying. I've been playing for almost 20 years, too, and I don't totally understand how this darn game became such an addiction. :p

Same here, since day 1 of Sims 1, and I don't know how or why either. All because of a paper for an economics class on an American stock company...
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    ...you turn on the TV and start to worry when it isn't in the style of The Sims 3.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    When you catch yourself wondering if there's a way to get your favorite sim out of the computer so you can be BFF in RL.
  • Options
    aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    ... when you greet your co-workers in the morning with a cheery 'sul sul'...
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
  • Options
    Or the TS2 equivalent of 'su-su' (possibly spelled 'tsu-tsu'?)
  • Options
    sprootsproot Posts: 590 Member
    ...When you associate any diamond shape you see as a plumbob
    IMG-6587.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    you say you need to "earn gold" in an event.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    When you start picking out what everyones traits would be if they were a sim
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    .....you are able to design your new bedroom and bathroom using the Sims with ease.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    You dream about your dehydrated eyeballs falling out on your desk. Yeah.. step away from the computer..
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    ...when you design your bullet journal mood tracker by the emotions in TS4.
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    When you mimic how your sims talks in certain dialogue.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    When you try to use the Sims camera controls in a completely different cg program.
  • Options
    RobotBeesRobotBees Posts: 145 Member
    When you start unconsciously humming the build mode music to yourself.. out of game
  • Options
    EveryDaySimEveryDaySim Posts: 193 Member
    When you find yourself wishing you could turn on the Penny Pixies lot trait at your own rl house.
  • Options
    iamoz96iamoz96 Posts: 263 Member
    When you subconsciously look at houses and think you can build them. Knowing all simlish words from the game and responding “yibs” when someone asks a question in rl lol.
    Origin ID: iamoz96
    Enjoy my creations! :)
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    ... you are late for a RL meeting because you had checked the in game clock rather than your RL clock...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg