Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 007 - Rules

Comments

• Options
    Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    @candycottonchu Oh it is going to get more interesting pretty soon. Jealousy is playing a big role here.
  • Options
    KariseKarise Posts: 1,198 Member
    @Piazzagirl1015 Great update. Hope jealousy doesn't interfere too much.
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @Piazzagirl1015 Another fun date!
    I had to laugh when no one wanted to makeout with Tyrone. He seems to want love. I hope one of the ladies gives in soon! They shouldn't play hard to get ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    @AdamsEve1231 @candycottonchu @Jazen @Maladi777 @Vuneca

I held back the last updates so I could post them all at once since I dragged my feet throughout this whole challenge. So now lets see who the lucky girl is that gets to live in a vacant empty lot with no money. Since there is no job requirement for this house I decided that Tyrone will be going into the acting career so that I can test out Get Famous.

Since there is no job requirement for this house I decided that Tyrone will be going into the acting career so that I can test out Get Famous. After all he is a TV star now.
  • Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    @Piazzagirl1015 yaaaay gonna read asap after I finish writing my chapter :D<3
  • Options
    @candycottonchu No worries take your time especially if it means a Neighbourhood Talk Update :)
  • Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    @Piazzagirl1015 okay, read and commented! This was a surprising ending.

No update yet. I only (almost) finished the writing. The screenshots will probably take another weekend.
  • Options
    @candycottonchu It was a surprise to me to as most of these girls all had low scores right up until the end. I really had no clue who was going to win.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
  • Options
    @Piazzagirl1015 Congrats on Tyrone finding the love of his life. Definitely wasn't sure who it was going to be but looks like it all worked out and they'll be happy. Looking forward to the next chapter.
  • Options
    @Piazzagirl1015, I see we have a winner! I'm glad Tyrone found the one! That was a surprising end! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
  • Options
    @Karise and @illusie It was a surprise as I had no clue until one of them jumped ahead of the crowd. I have completed all the requirements of this house and I'm just waiting for the heir to age up into a YA. This is the first house I didn't rely on dragon fruit or any gardening except in the very beginning. I put Tyrone in the acting career as I wanted to try out Get Famous and I treated it as any other Get to Work career. I have to say I really enjoyed the acting career and this new EP. Its one of the best they have come up with for Sims 4 so far.
  • Options
    @Piazzagirl1015 Congrats on completing the house and glad you're enjoying the acting career.
  • Options
    @Piazzagirl1015 congrats on completing all requirements! I like the actor career too, but am not far with it yet
  • Options
    SalemSvartulvSalemSvartulv Posts: 123 Member
    Hi there!!

I'm currently playing the last stretch of house 006, my heiress has been born and is now a teenager, and as such, I decided that it was a good time to introduce her to her future... contestants? bachelors? romantic interests?

Well, whatever, to the future guys who are gonna try to win her heart! That's right, I want YOUR sims to try and win Ursula Chaney over!
    I'm gonna be taking entries for her contest, the rules are:
    • While I'm playing with MCCC and it allows same sex pregnancy, for this challenge I'm following the rule to only chose opposite gender, so we're gonna be needing males!
    • Otherwise have fun! I kinda preffer diferent genes from hers for more randomness with the kids, but honestly I'm not picky!
    • I'm only taking one entry per simmer! So chose your best guy! Or your worst, whatever you think will make it fun!
    • I don't have Island Living, Vampires or Realms of Magic, so saddly no supernaturals outside from Aliens! Aliens are totally allowed!
    • I also don't have Strangerville and Outdoor retreat, so no traits or aspirations from there please!
    • Try to keep it CC free please! thought any clothes I don't have can be replaced I guess xD
    • Upload them with the #Chaney007 please! I'll look for them ;)

And finally, here is the girl you'll be trying to woo!

NoNv60r.png
    Ursula Chaney, currently day 1 of teenhood. She's was a Silly toddler, a Geek from childhood, and has recently taken a Perfectionist streak after mastering all her toddler and child skills! Like her mother before her, she's very focused on her skills and on keeping up the name of her family, but can any of your guys show her that love is an important part of life too?

I hope you want to participate and have fun ;) and as always, happy simming!
  • Options
    Chaney is pretty! I hope you get enough entries.
  • Options
    VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Rules have been completely re-posted and are updated through Realm Of Magic! :)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    lionpawslionpaws Posts: 431 Member
    edited October 2019
    Hi, I've finished the first part of House007. I have posted the contest over at The Sims Creator Consortium:
    https://ts3cc.canadian-forum.com/t2282p25-lionpaws-drifter-challenge-attempt#76764

This whole challenge is so much fun! ;)
  • Options
    lionpawslionpaws Posts: 431 Member
    Hi there!!

I'm currently playing the last stretch of house 006, my heiress has been born and is now a teenager, and as such, I decided that it was a good time to introduce her to her future... contestants? bachelors? romantic interests?

Well, whatever, to the future guys who are gonna try to win her heart! That's right, I want YOUR sims to try and win Ursula Chaney over!
    I'm gonna be taking entries for her contest, the rules are:
    • While I'm playing with MCCC and it allows same sex pregnancy, for this challenge I'm following the rule to only chose opposite gender, so we're gonna be needing males!
    • Otherwise have fun! I kinda preffer diferent genes from hers for more randomness with the kids, but honestly I'm not picky!
    • I'm only taking one entry per simmer! So chose your best guy! Or your worst, whatever you think will make it fun!
    • I don't have Island Living, Vampires or Realms of Magic, so saddly no supernaturals outside from Aliens! Aliens are totally allowed!
    • I also don't have Strangerville and Outdoor retreat, so no traits or aspirations from there please!
    • Try to keep it CC free please! thought any clothes I don't have can be replaced I guess xD
    • Upload them with the #Chaney007 please! I'll look for them ;)

And finally, here is the girl you'll be trying to woo!

NoNv60r.png
    Ursula Chaney, currently day 1 of teenhood. She's was a Silly toddler, a Geek from childhood, and has recently taken a Perfectionist streak after mastering all her toddler and child skills! Like her mother before her, she's very focused on her skills and on keeping up the name of her family, but can any of your guys show her that love is an important part of life too?

I hope you want to participate and have fun ;) and as always, happy simming!

Are you still looking for Sims?
    I love Ursula, little bear, that's such a cute name!
  • Options
    @lionpaws Loved your contest. Wow what a way for the first elimination - never seen that before! :smiley:
  • Options
    @lionpaws, such a dramatic start of the first day! It was a fun story to read!
  • Options
    VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    lionpaws wrote: »
    This whole challenge is so much fun! ;)

I am so so glad that you are enjoying The Drifter Challenge so much!

Loved reading through your days and seeing the pics and everything! :)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    @mojot89, I like how you use a different colour for each one. I thought it was funny she had company in the bed for 2 days. I hadn't expected that so quickly! lol I hope you like the bachelor challenge so far, despite saying you'd never do one again.
  • Options
    @mojot89 Looks like it's going well. Love the different colours too and the bed hopping was funny. Looking forward to finding out who wins. :smiley:
  • Options
    mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,041 Member
    @illusie I did a stand alone Bachelor challenge last February and was so bored! Which is why I didn't want to do one again hahaha! But rules are rules and here we are lol! And the bed sharing cracked me up! lol it was my favorite part so far :joy:

@Karise I wanted something different, so I thought the different colors would be fun lol :) and the bed hopping was awesome! And I liked that it was two different sims hopping into bed hahaha!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top