Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Sept. ’19 Stairs/RoM Patch

Comments

• Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    soon he will make a another version the adopt child from negleted household is broken.
  • Options
    NikkiLovesBabehNikkiLovesBabeh Posts: 3 New Member
    I’m having trouble with 🐸🐸🐸🐸
  • Options
    that they can't help here is adult mod you need too ask on loverslab
    I’m having trouble with 🐸🐸🐸🐸

• Options
    SkosalgSkosalg Posts: 165 Member
    I would like a mod that kills sims with certain spells. I mean, its ridiculous that they don't burn to death from Inferniate.
  • Options
    beeke404beeke404 Posts: 24 Member
    > @Skosalg said:
    > I would like a mod that kills sims with certain spells. I mean, its ridiculous that they don't burn to death from Inferniate.

To be fair, I think that was also true in Sims 3 Supernatural. I haven't tested it yet on Realm of Magic but try casting the inferniate spell on the floor by clicking directly under the sim.
  • Options
    gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    bandit5 wrote: »
    the npc control on mts has been reported for advertising his paysite so maybe he will update it or remove it

Naw, MTS just removed the links to his Patreon from his download pages.
  • Options
    guedesguedes Posts: 22 New Member
    > @Skosalg said:
    > I would like a mod that kills sims with certain spells. I mean, its ridiculous that they don't burn to death from Inferniate.

But have, you can get this mod here:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/rom-untamed-is-29959595
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    guedes wrote: »
    > @Skosalg said:

But have, you can get this mod here:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/rom-untamed-is-29959595

doesn't work on npcs at the moment (only inferniate is) I'm working on an update.
  • Options
    gettps wrote: »
    the npc control on mts has been reported for advertising his paysite so maybe he will update it or remove it

it was reported again for not having his show that mod is outdated and voilating mts rules
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    edited September 2019
    just letting you know that Untamed Magic is Untamed is updated to work on NPCs too.
  • Options
    guedesguedes Posts: 22 New Member
    > @SiliClone said:
    > just letting you know that Untamed Magic is Untamed is updated to work on NPCs too.

I love your mods, Zero. Thank you very much to sharing with us!
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Hi @EIisabetta

Thank you for posting those new Bienchen ROM mods I just wanted to ask a quick question about a couple of them if you don't mind as I am a little confused.

Townie Overhaul - Less Fame: No Newly Generated Spellcasters

I was wondering if this is required because the game itself just keeps making Spellcasters everywhere as I was under the impression that Spellcasters were only created by the player not the game?

Townie Overhaul - Less Fame: Only Recruit Homeless Spellcasters

This appears to suggest the game can make spellcasters anywhere it wants from played families?
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    Hi @EIisabetta

Thank you for posting those new Bienchen ROM mods I just wanted to ask a quick question about a couple of them if you don't mind as I am a little confused.

Townie Overhaul - Less Fame: No Newly Generated Spellcasters

I was wondering if this is required because the game itself just keeps making Spellcasters everywhere as I was under the impression that Spellcasters were only created by the player not the game?

Townie Overhaul - Less Fame: Only Recruit Homeless Spellcasters

This appears to suggest the game can make spellcasters anywhere it wants from played families?

The game has itself set to generate a certain number of townies to fill roles OR use unplayed townies to fill those roles OR do both. Spellcasters don't go around town casting spells outside of the magic realm so that's not a concern. However, the game wants sims to wander around the magic area, doing magic stuff, so it will generate them to do that.

These mods prevent them from generating. If the game needs a new spellcaster in the magic realm the second mod will take a homeless sim and turn them into spellcasters but won't take a sim living in a house/apartment.

The way the game is set up unmodded, it was pulling in townies (think the Goths or Landgraabs) and making them spellcasters to fill the roles it required. While I personally think Bella Goth would make the perfect witch, that should be my choice. LOL.

If you have any other questions, feel free to send me a message and I'll try to answer them for you!
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @EIisabetta

Thank you I have only just started to play ROM but like you I certainly don't want my normal townies being pulled in for this despite as you rightly say Bella Goth could be perfect :) I want the choice as well so now I know which mod to use so your extra info is much appreciated :)
  • Options
    simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    LittleMsSam has updated some mods
  • Options
    gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    gettps wrote: »

it was reported again for not having his show that mod is outdated and voilating mts rules

Lol. All of his mods were just removed completely from MTS.
  • Options
    nice that he did the staff must have talked too him
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    @Vanilicious Slice of Life is broken. Wait for an update.

@nghsrae14 Deaderpool hasn't said what he'll be doing with Realm of Magic content. He typically adds new Occults to the Occult menu options but beyond that, nobody knows right now.

Thanks, @Silicone ! Thanks, @simsluvr90 !

Updated
    by LittleMsSam:
    • Live in Business - "Realm of Magic Potions now sellable (you’ll need Icemunmuns fix for the Potion Retail Prices"
    • More Woodworks
    • Skate Everywhere
    • Random Bug Fixes: Stop Eating Spoiled Food Fix
    • Random Small Mods: No Shoes at Home

New and of Possible Interest
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    he is in trouble on his pateron site too @PrincessofEllabur it IS against EA rules. Most patreonators tend to forget this but it is actually illegal to ask for money/donation without releasing their content at some point. Simgurudrake confirmed this before she left: "Good morning folks! So I've been alerted to this thread by the mods and wanted to provide some insight here on two points of discussion: CC/Mods locked behind a paywall and Patreon.
    CC/Mods Locked Behind Paywalls - Creators cannot lock content they make using our game behind a paywall. While we do not police this content (there is no way we would create a team simply to monitor this) we do take reports sent to us seriously and action accordingly.
    Patreon - We understand that folks who make CC / Mods for others to enjoy are doing it in their free time and may desire to offset costs to create the content by using this service. As long as the content is still made available FOR FREE we do not mind these types of pages. Folks who have a Patreon page are welcome to provide folks with "early access" incentives for their content but it should be made available to the general public within 2-3 weeks of it being given to folks early.

I hope that this provides you with some clarity and please reach out should you have any questions." and this can be seen here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930045/ea-its-time-you-start-doing-something-about-the-entitled-
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Updated
    Broken
    • Reduced Random Townies Generation (AKLSimmer):
      I will no longer be updating this mod. I'm sorry.
      Current substitutes of this mod including bienchen83's townieoverhaul_lessfame, found here:
      https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/sonstige-mods/ (scroll down or search "townieoverhaul" in the page)

Reported Fine
    by jodi521: Flori4nK Immortal Trait

New and of Possible Interest
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Alyse4theWinAlyse4theWin Posts: 33 Member
    Thank you @luthienrising for keeping us all updated! Quick question, do you or anyone know if any traits are broken? I have a lot and haven't figured out which one caused me a LE. Also, is the entire slice of life mod broken, or was it just the drunk package part of it? Thanks again!
    54JOX9v.jpg

"How can I try to right the wrong?"- Freddie Mercury, In My Defence
  • Options
    that mod Spellcaster Perks Free (dannywangjo) does not work for me can't add perks with it in
  • Options
    Updated
  • Options
    @bandit5 It's possible that it conflicts with another mod you have. Two mods can't use the same target in-game.
    @Alyse4theWin I haven't been seeing reports of broken traits. Not sure how much of Slice of Life is broken - I haven't been keeping up with the detailed reports on that one. For LE's, do you belong to Deaderpool's Discord server? They can have a look at your LE there.
  • Options
    ok will test it and see if the same error comes up. Let you know.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top