Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Sept. ’19 Stairs/RoM Patch

1161718192022...Next

Comments

• Options
    FlowerBombxoFlowerBombxo Posts: 17 Member
    Hey guys I was wondering if anyones come across a bug that occurs where there's no interaction options available between sims outside the household except for 'share photos' and 'give _ gift'? I'm doing the 50/50 search through but having had much luck finding the offending mod but thought I'd ask around different chats to see if anyones also experienced this
  • Options
    theclevernuggettheclevernugget Posts: 11 New Member
    Does anyone know which nose rings from Blahberry Pancake do not work?
  • Options
    jujubug6992jujubug6992 Posts: 42 Member
    I keep getting the same error code in my last exception.text thing. Help please deciphering ?
    Or what site should I use ?

" Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 152368 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction. TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. (ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.) Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 151, in c_api_server_init_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 144, in _execute_gen File

----LATER ON IN FILE (These two looked most important to me, however it does mention WW mod at some point...)

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\exceptions_feedback.py\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_5_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 137, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2105, in load_etree_node ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. rtim=0</desyncdata></report>

Also, is the NPCC mod broken still or ? it says it was updated like in September I think.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    I keep getting the same error code in my last exception.text thing. Help please deciphering ?
    Or what site should I use ?

" Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 152368 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction. TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. (ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.) Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 151, in c_api_server_init_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 144, in _execute_gen File

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\exceptions_feedback.py\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_5_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 137, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2105, in load_etree_node ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. rtim=0</desyncdata></report>

Also, is the NPCC mod broken still or ? it says it was updated like in September I think.

We can't talk about that mod that you reference here, but it sounds like that's your culprit. Please go to their website for guidance on it.
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited November 2019
    UI Extension Mod works, but it greys out all icons into a llama image. You can't actually see the game or character value levels because of this, and the genealogy and stat button are just white squares.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    edited November 2019
    I updated all the mods (MC, UI Cheats, MsSams' mods also the updated teleporter, Kwstanice's mods, something is wrong with SNB updates don't know what) that I played got rid of all the outdated traits (and downloaded similar traits from Kira sims) and yet MC still give an error message?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Shadami wrote: »
    UI Extension Mod works, but it greys out all icons into a llama image. You can't actually see the game or character value levels because of this, and the genealogy and stat button are just white squares.

This is the latest broken/updated mods thread:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/968717/broken-updated-mods-cc-university-edition#latest

UI Cheats has been updated for the Discover University patch and is working fine, so please make sure you've downloaded the latest version and have deleted the local thumb cache file.

ETA: Weerbesu now hosts his mods on Patreon (for free) so you can pick up the latest version there:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/ui-cheats-v1-16-26240068

You should be running version 1.16.0
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member

Have you updated to the latest version?
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I updated all the mods (MC, UI Cheats, MsSams' mods also the updated teleporter, Kwstanice's mods, something is wrong with SNB updates don't know what) that I played got rid of all the outdated traits (and downloaded similar traits from Kira sims) and yet MC still give an error message?

Post your LE over at the discord. Without seeing it, we can't be much help. https://discordapp.com/invite/AUJ8RAa
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    @Bananas_45 sorry I posted in the wrong thread.. I can't do anything on the discord because no one even noticed I'm there.
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    I did update to the latest version. Not sure about the local cache file. Or where that is. I'm still fairly new to mods.
  • Options
    I did update to the latest version. Not sure about the local cache file. Or where that is. I'm still fairly new to mods.

The 'localthumbcache.package' file can be found in your Sims 4 mods folder - it's safe to delete; the game will generate another one. If when you've deleted that you're still having a problem with UI Cheats, it probably means you have another, possibly outdated, mod that is causing a problem. You'll need to test UI Cheats on its own and then with every other mod you have, separately. It's a bit tedious, but you should be able to figure out if there's a conflict.
  • Options
    that's true, i hadn't tested it on it's own. and i forgot to save the post when i edited it. I did in fact delete the cache after i found it and it was still broken. I'll try testing it by itself next. I even used the latest version that isn't supposed to work with 64 systems as I've been troubleshooting it.
  • Options
    @Shadami no offense but you should be posting in this: Broken Mods/CC thread https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/968717/broken-updated-mods-cc-university-edition/p26 because this thread was for the GP of Magic Realm
    6adMCGP.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top